Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:09 pm
Lynnette couldn't help but laugh at Reno's comment about the brain damage. It took her a moment to realize that might be considered rude, but, she did eventually compose herself, pushing a strand of hair out of her face to rest behind her ear. "My apologies for laughing, but, it's nice to see that you at least seem to still have your sense of humor despite the injury," she said, tilting her head slightly as she spoke, smiling a little. A shiver ran up her spine at the sound of the girl beside her. The retching sound made her stomach churn, and she found herself covering her mouth and closing her eyes. She took a deep breath to try to compose herself, though she seemed to be failing miserably as her face paled a great deal. Hook would lick Reno's nose once before jumping over to his trainer, landing in her arms. He licked her cheek lightly, hoping to calm the girl down.

Silver shrank back further into her blanket at the sound of the Whismur's voice, signaling to her that Dista was of course with it. She snuffled a little before answering. "The hybrid smelled like my sister, Leslie. In our version of the world, she is dead. My mother... she..." Silver's body shook, her words not escaping her throat any further. The Houndoom hybrid whimpered, unable to say much more. "I'm not sure that I want to believe that it's her. She smelled like her, but, why would she choose to be a hybrid? How did she escape Kairi's mother? If their mother is anything like my own... then... then why did they survive, but my sister didn't?" tears formed in her eyes as she spoke, a few of them releasing to trail through the black fur of her face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:36 pm
Glaring over at his couch mate, who had somehow remained silent the entire time previous, Reno finally decided that maybe he could offer a few answers. "Well, as of right now, I appear ta be the leader of Team Snagem. You were sent on the mission cuz hazing a rookie like that always works out well, and you have enough ta replace yer clothes, just ask GRAY ta get ta some spend in' cash." Darting his eyes over to where Lynnette was standing and having to restraint her own heaving from Clara's noises, the illustrious temp found himself at a crossroad. Would he remove the little girl or would he..? Well, he settled quickly on the answer and blew through that moral dilemma like a race car on a track. "Now then, you're buggin'....Llllllynette's stomach, you are annoy in' me, and you are getting dropped with someone who gives a damn. Bugger off!" Reno harshly stated, watching as the Claydol teleported the girl to wherever Dante happened to be. He brought her into this group, so she was his wars on this one.

Looking back to Lynnette with his ever failing vision, he realized that she had been apologizing over laughing at the head condition. "You feel bad fer that? Usually, you people pour salt in the wound, not bandage it over." Staring her down and attempting to figure the weird reaction led to Reno having to deal with a new issue. "Oh my god, the world's become a single color blob! What have I done!?"

Across in the dormitories, Dista sat there as she listened to the girl talking, resisting the urge to begin cleaning her nails or yawn. This overly emotional story was boring and kind of lame to boot, so she wanted something to actually have fun with. Or at least poke holes in this weird obsession. "You're wondering why your sister is alive here and not back in the old world?" Dista tentatively signed, staring puzzled at the hybrid before continuing on. "Well, here's an amazing idea. You made different choices there, that were not chosen here. And thus, the Kairi here is only snarky and not mildly to majorly homicidal. Your sister didn't live in the old life, boo hoo. Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it. Obviously they either fought better, or got the hell out a lot sooner. Big whoop, you traceable events for how you came to be. Meanwhile, I've been mute for life and can barely handle writing, yet somehow other me can play guitar and has a voice. If you wanna be whiny over this universe stuff, find me a way I coulda stuff differently and somehow ended up like that. Then I might accept your whining on the floor as a proper response." Finished with her verbal kick I'm the hindquarters that was directed at Silver, the girl sat in the actual bed and began to casually nudge Silver's leg with her foot.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:01 am
Clara isn't very fond of the teleporting system with these phsycic types, god it made her stomach already worse. Falling out of the sky she luckily landed in some loose fabric lying around cushioning her fall enough to not make her sick. Unable to stand up she looked around the room pulling her knee's to her chest breathing heavy. Unlike the red head her vision was fine, and could make out a dumbfounded Dante. "He- hey Dante, Could you maybe help me. This weird red head claiming to be our leader, regarding the pictures I've seen of 'Sub' and tossed me away like a tissue. In summary I'm tee'd off sick to my stomach from what I can presume a concussion and I need help getting to the nearest bathroom. Please if it isn't too much to ask?" Clara voice would be scratchy and quiet, and oddly sounding as of a bubble where in her throat. Though no one could tell what Dante may think, either help her, or be disturbed by how worse her outfit got. Not to matter as Clara need to get the either the garden or pantry in a bathroom to settle this stomach and pain while she worked on a stronger sedative for this pain.

Clara is a well skilled doctor, nurse, witch doctor, whatever you want to call her she knows what to do in an emergency like this, thanks to her mother always preparing her for the world outside of Hearthome. Whenever Clara thought of her mom and dad she would smile a warm grin, even though she only really lived with her mother. Dad was too obsessed with his hobby in the attic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 pm
In the midst of the flurry of activity, Darts quietly makes his way through headquarters with his golden crest winking slightly in the fluorescent lights as he does so. The Distortion World had chosen now to act up, and he rubs his head slightly, as though suffering from a mild headache, compounding the fact that he had one. He didn't know what to think regarding Sub, although GRAY said he was alive, he had watched the man topple off the top of the tower and into a pile of rubble at the bottom. The Giratina hybrid lets out another sigh. What he really wanted was a cup of coffee. "Stupid Dragon Clan and their stupid mental training..." He mutters, to no one in particular, before heading off towards a part of HQ he hadn't used much before his first excursion out on his Master Mission: the Training Room.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:54 am
With everyone else doing their own thing, Odd had returned to Snagem HQ and gone straight to the library. Despite his training in spiritual power, he still lacked something vital to his training and knew that Snagem's extensive collection of knowledge would likely help. And it had. Rather than catching his Honedge in a Pokeball, he'd kept it complacent with threats on it's life. And now that he had returned to HQ, he had done his studying, gathered the required materials(mostly be bribing Nebu and Lum with promises of help restocking and sweets, respectively) and had forged a Spell Tag and a Cleanse Tag for very specific purposes. The Cleanse Tag was pasted to the outside Honedge's sheath in order to purify it's evil impulses and the Spell Tag was attached to the opposite side to bind the blade within unless he drew it, himself. Best to not have a living sword sucking out peoples' souls in his absence.

With Honedge bound and under control, he attached an ornate strap to the sheath and slung it over his shoulder, carrying the Pokemon around on his back as he headed back upstairs to rejoin the others.

Lykas had gone to the training room to continue trying to practice his attacks and various abilities. He'd been trying to practice using intangibility ever since his last training mission with Varuna, when he'd managed to phase through a chunk of ice.

Kaya and Trish were sulking in the kitchen, both upset over the second loss of their leader in two weeks and this time after a rescue attempt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:11 pm
With Clara being teleported away, Lynnette took in a deep breath to steady herself. Her own stomach began to settle and she looked to Reno again. A questioning look crossed her features again. "I'm apologizing because it's the right thing to do. Besides, I'm not Aria. Nor am I Kairi or Silver. They seem more likely to rub salt in any wounds than I am," she said, flicking her hair out of her eyes. "Clearly you don't know me well enough Reno," she said, chuckling a little. At the last thing though, Lynnette let concern alter her expression once more. "Kinda starting to sound like you need to get your head checked out by a doctor."

As Dista spoke, Silver found herself beginning to snarl, baring her teeth at the other girl. By the end of it, she had moved into more of a crouch, ready to pounce at the girl if she said anything further. "I have every right to question these things. Sure, mine and Kairi probably made different decisions. That doesn't stop the fact that we were both born to a mother who hated us so much that she physically harmed us. You think I chose to be born to an abusive mother? You didn't choose to be mute, and I couldn't have chosen who I was born to. Do not try to compare our circumstances," Silver snarled. She was growling so much that she was starting to drool a little thanks to the canine features she had gained through hybridization. The girl stood up from her crouch, thrusting one hand forward to clutch at Dista's throat. "You're lucky you're already mute Dista. I probably would have tried to rip out your vocal chords if you had said that to me yourself," she said, snapping her teeth close to Dista's ear once she was done speaking. She let go of the mute girl, glaring at her with those unseeing eyes of hers.

Dante jumped a little at the sound of Clara suddenly dropping in out of nowhere. Looking over to her and where she had landed, he was thankful that she had only landed in a pile of fabrics rather than on one of his projects. He crouched down next to her, and placed a hand on one of her shoulders briefly, checking her over to make sure that she was okay. She looked pretty pale and her eyes seemed a little glossy, too. He tried to ignore the fact that her outfit seemed absolutely trashed, the girl's wellbeing was much more important than her clothes. Though, he was glad that he had already gone and made her something, but, he would show her that once she was feeling better. Listening carefully to what the girl had to say, Dante nodded. He picked the girl up in his arms and lifted her up. "Bathroom isn't that far, but, you don't really look fit to walk, so, I hope you don't mind me carrying you," he said, realizing that he hadn't really asked if she was okay with him picking her up. In any case, he left his projects where they sat so that he could help the poor girl out. Big brother powers activate! Even though he wasn't her actual big brother, it certainly felt like he was for the moment.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:24 pm
Reno stared up at his company, unsure whether or not she was really joking with her comments at the end. Glaring up higher at the ice pack on his head, the red haired man began to will himself to sit up as he fought against his own injury for the moment. "Lynnette, checking my head out now is about three years too late and many adventures with this group too late. I'll just deal with it fer now and see what happens next." Reno told the girl, quietly walking away to enter the main office of the base. Stopping as he passed by the computer set up inside, Reno saw an available program that peaked his interest as the funds quietly disappeared to get access to it for the new plan.

Leaning backwards from the snarling, drooling mouth of Silver before feeling the hand snake around her throat to hold her still. Watching the mouth dart out of her vision and snap next to her ear, Dista's only thoughts were directed mainly towards the flung spittle from the snap and wiping it away from her face. Turning back to her verbal sparring partner, Dista kindly flipped her off before beginning to sign again. "Well, glad to see you have a sharp and strong hold on your anger instead of simply snapping at anyone or anything who provokes you. Nice to see you are proving nurture wrong with acting completely different than your abusive mother." Giving a small smirk to the hybrid before continuing to sign, the girl leaned closer to Silver. "But you know what? There is something you did choose that makes similar and different at the same time. You chose to hold to what you couldn't control and use it for some excuse, while my muteness doesn't make me cruel or mean. No, that's just me being me, not being spiteful.." Nudging her Whismur and showing that one of the signs before the word he had dismissed was meaningful, she went back in order to get the point across. "...'spiteful' because the world dealt me a bad hand." Stretching her arms around in their sockets before she calmly walked over to her Whismur, she picked up the small Pokemon to hold in her arms as she awaited Silver's response to her actions this time.

Seeing her girlfriend quietly standing there as Reno left the room with a utterance of many odd sound phrases, Aria quietly sneaked up behind the girl before poking two fingers against her back. "You are under arrest. You have the right to remain hot and kiss me." She joked, sticking her tongue out as she stood behind the girl with her other hand quietly poking her leg as she awaited the response.

Spending her few free minutes in the Training Room, Leslie dodged over a large flying piece of metal before having to go between two more smaller robots that smashed into her without fail. Preparing to smash into the pair with her other mouth in order to get training with creating an actual impact. At least, before the room spontaneously shut down and dumped her out unceremoniously outside the door in front of Darts. Staring up at the other person awaiting the chance to enter the room, she told him, "Don't ask me, the room kicked me out."

An answer for this occurrence, or the resemblance of one, would come over the intercom at that moment. "Would anyone with some free time and a need ta have fun show up to the Training Room? There is somethin' ya need ta see." Reno told the members of Snagem, waiting to see if they would join the two out in front of the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:33 pm
"You know good and well Sub planned on doing this right before he went and got kidnapped." GRAY spoke to Reno. "Though I suppose we would want you all to have fun instead of worry but regardless, where is your shame?" He taunted Reno.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:48 pm
"Well, we kinda need it fer the moment and I am sort of officially leader of Snagem. Therefore, it is my idea fer the time being because I created the current circumstances. And possibly modified the program we were gonna originally use with somethin' I found." Reno retorted, tapping echoing over the intercom as Reno kept away at the computer. "Well, lets see what the people think then."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:51 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Well, we kinda need it fer the moment and I am sort of officially leader of Snagem. Therefore, it is my idea fer the time being because I created the current circumstances. And possibly modified the program we were gonna originally use with somethin' I found." Reno retorted, tapping echoing over the intercom as Reno kept away at the computer. "Well, lets see what the people think then."

"Incorrect." GRAY said with a huff. "The Snagem hierarchy goes from Sub, to Sol, then you and Darts as equals. Unless you can figure out how to kill he-who-does-not-exist, then you'll never be leader. Though if you can figure out how to get rid of the anomaly that is Sol, I'll be eternally grateful."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:09 am
Staring at the indignant AI, Reno came back over the intercom. "Well, since he ain't shown up and Darts doesn't seem ta be much fer leadin' at the moment. So, by virtue of only one here, I'm leader. I dare ya ta refute that claim to our illustrious leadership, ya hunk a tin."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:13 am
The arms of the blue haired boy reached around grasping her small curvy body. To Clara this felt right but still off in one manner, though she would ignore it out of the fact of enjoying it too much. She would clench on to Dante's shirt and even snuggle up a little. Maybe Dante is the prince she's looking for, certainly not that red head arse. A small blush, but not too noticeable would glow on her cheeks, as she clung closer to the hero of the day.

Upon entering the bathroom, Clara reached for the pain pills, all while trying to stay in Dante's arms. Taking two without any water she gulped down the red pills. "Now Dante your amazing but I may need your strong arms a bit more. Can we stop at the med bay, you know if we have one? I need to apply a sustainable apprentice for stabling my weight and a adhesive of for the swelling bruise on my frontal cortex?" to most if Clara spoke any of medicine's, they would here something similar to a adult from charlie Brown. After the question Clara grabbed onto Dante once more, not fully aware of how much the concussion has fatigued her. In the moment of daze, she grabbed onto his tie pulling just a little over gentle. Seeing a reaction Clara quickly apologized still trying to wake up, "O- Oh sorry.~"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:36 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas had gone to the training room to continue trying to practice his attacks and various abilities. He'd been trying to practice using intangibility ever since his last training mission with Varuna, when he'd managed to phase through a chunk of ice.

The only other occupant of the training room currently is Darts, who sweeps in a bit after Lykas does. He watches in a disinterested sort of fashion for a second before accessing the training panel himself, sweeping through a couple options in the virtual menu before settling on one, pushing it. Adjacent to Lykas' simulation, an enormous waterfall comes rushing down virtually simulated by the room, pooling and disappearing at the bottom. Next to Darts is a set of heavy logs wound in rope, which he grabs ahold of and hauls over towards his newly-generated terrain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:23 pm
"Everything you touch breaks." GRAY said to Reno. "Therefor until someone more responsible steps up I am taking over." It was then that the doors to the training room slammed shut and GRAY began to speak over the intercom system and every SNAG at the same time.

"Your last two missions were total failures. All of you lack discipline and training. It's high time someone whipped you all back into shape." Claydol would then soon appear before anyone who heard GRAY and were forcibly teleported into the training room.

Out of seemingly nowhere everyone would find themselves holding a gun, a rather basic looking pistol. "Glad you could all make it." GRAY spoke. "Here is the deal. All of you are asleep, thanks to Claydol. You must be asking yourself, 'I don't remember falling asleep or being hit with a Hypnosis.' And you would be right to think that, because you don't remember. I blocked out that memory for you, you can thank me later." GRAY said with a creepy digital chuckle.

"Now you must also be asking, 'But GRAY, how can you block our memories?', which would be another very good question coming from such simple minds. It's easy actually, your consciousness is hook up to my server and right now I am feeding you images, sensations, and so forth of a virtual world. Right now you absolutely think you're in the training room, but you're not. Don't worry, I'm not Sub so I won't soil your physical dignity."[i/]

"Any who, time for the point of all this. You are all armed with a gun. In this virtual world you can shoot someone with the gun and not kill them, wonderful huh? When someone does get shot however they lose one of their three hearts. Like so. A blue beam would fire out of nowhere and shoot Reno in the chest, he would feel nothing more than a static shock but above him would appear a row of three head-pointed-down Luvdiscs, the first in the row vanis
lip' sound but soon reappearing. "See? You can also use your abilities here and not do permanent harm but they will still give the desired results as they would in the real world, such as freezing with an Ice Beam." GRAY explained.

"In a minute I will change the environment to a new one. There you will find various chests and ammo littered through out the land. The ammo is for your pistols, duh, and the chests will contain different types of weapons and other tools to help you succeed. This is simply a training exercise in hopes of preventing another travesty...without anyone dying. Thank Porygon Christ for that. Now then, let the game begin." With that said the environment would change as promised and the Snagems would find themselves on Route 119 in Hoenn. Small woods, cluffs, bridges, large patches of grass, and waterfalls everywhere. Plenty of places to take cover...which they probably should since they are all together right now.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:55 pm
SubonicXP
"Everything you touch breaks." GRAY said to Reno. "Therefor until someone more responsible steps up I am taking over." It was then that the doors to the training room slammed shut and GRAY began to speak over the intercom system and every SNAG at the same time.

"Your last two missions were total failures. All of you lack discipline and training. It's high time someone whipped you all back into shape." Claydol would then soon appear before anyone who heard GRAY and were forcibly teleported into the training room.

Out of seemingly nowhere everyone would find themselves holding a gun, a rather basic looking pistol. "Glad you could all make it." GRAY spoke. "Here is the deal. All of you are asleep, thanks to Claydol. You must be asking yourself, 'I don't remember falling asleep or being hit with a Hypnosis.' And you would be right to think that, because you don't remember. I blocked out that memory for you, you can thank me later." GRAY said with a creepy digital chuckle.

"Now you must also be asking, 'But GRAY, how can you block our memories?', which would be another very good question coming from such simple minds. It's easy actually, your consciousness is hook up to my server and right now I am feeding you images, sensations, and so forth of a virtual world. Right now you absolutely think you're in the training room, but you're not. Don't worry, I'm not Sub so I won't soil your physical dignity."

"Any who, time for the point of all this. You are all armed with a gun. In this virtual world you can shoot someone with the gun and not kill them, wonderful huh? When someone does get shot however they lose one of their three hearts. Like so. A blue beam would fire out of nowhere and shoot Reno in the chest, he would feel nothing more than a static shock but above him would appear a row of three head-pointed-down Luvdiscs, the first in the row vanishing with a 'blip' sound but soon reappearing. "See? You can also use your abilities here and not do permanent harm but they will still give the desired results as they would in the real world, such as freezing with an Ice Beam." GRAY explained.

"In a minute I will change the environment to a new one. There you will find various chests and ammo littered through out the land. The ammo is for your pistols, duh, and the chests will contain different types of weapons and other tools to help you succeed. This is simply a training exercise in hopes of preventing another travesty...without anyone dying. Thank Porygon Christ for that. Now then, let the game begin." With that said the environment would change as promised and the Snagems would find themselves on Route 119 in Hoenn. Small woods, cluffs, bridges, large patches of grass, and waterfalls everywhere. Plenty of places to take cover...which they probably should since they are all together right now.

Darts appears in the route a bit befuddled as he recognized the scenery, Hoenn being his native region and all. "What in the..." There was now a gun in his hand. Odd, he didn't remember getting it from anywhere. GRAY beams the explanation into everyone's head, granting him a better idea of what was going on. Okay... He thinks. So this is a game of sorts... A wicked smile flits underneath the hybrid's crest for a second before he leaps backwards away from the group, firing a barrage of shots from his handgun into the mixture of people as he retreats. Game start?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games