Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:06 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He opened his eyes a minute after she left. "Sasha... I know she does. Thanks for telling her. That kid is troublesome, though."
He looked to Sasha with a smile before looking back up to the ceiling. "She pushed me into the lake when we were kids, ya know. Being only six, she was a squirt. I didn't even know how to swim and I was fifteen at the time." He chuckled, causing him to cringe and hold his hand to the spot where his ribs were fractured. "Terrifying too, if she's angry enough."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:05 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka looked at Light as he spoke of her sister, her ears go up. She wanted to ask him more about her, but she decided to keep it to herself. Then she looked at Sasha and noticed she was trying to help Light somehow, her ears twitch, "Sasha...what are you-?"
Koko walked into the room when Odayaka was about to say something to Sasha. She looked around, then at the group, approaching them "Ah, excuse me...would any of you know a Miss Odayaka?"
Odayaka turned her attention from Sasha to Koko, her ears instantly perked up. Looking at Koko, Odayaka started to shiver and tremble, her ears then go down. She remembers Koko...from somewhere, however she couldn't remember, all she knew was that Koko is someone she feared.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light could tell Odayaka was scared. He sat up, grunting in pain and grimacing. "No need to be causing trouble, now...." He growled in pain as his light sword appeared in his hand. His one eye closed as he struggled with himself. Sweat went down the side of his face. "Making an injured man... sit up... How cruel..." He chuckled to himself as he also shared pain with each chuckle.

The words echoed in his head, This is a no combat zone. He let his sword disperse as he remembered the Death Chop his master had delivered to his head when he summoned his sword in here a long time ago.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:46 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Light, and put her hand on his shoulder, shaking her head. Her ears twitched at him, "No...it's okay..." she looked back at Koko, she was still scared of her, but she did have business with her. She approached Koko, not looking at her and staring at the ground. She didn't seem like it, but she would be ready for anything if Koko would harm her in any way.
Koko looked down at the little girl, assuming she was Odayaka, "Are you...Miss Odayaka?"
She didn't respond for a few seconds, but Odayaka nodded, still not looking at Koko.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:16 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

Sasha looked at Odayaka, then saw Koko walk in and Light sitting up trying to defend Odayaka.
"Sometimes, I don't know myself." she said in response to what Odayaka asked what was she.
"sometimes I absorb the pain from my friends so they don't feel it as bad. I don't like seeing people hurt but hurt is just a factor of life, everyone gets hurt one way or another."

She looks to Light and sighs
"im gonna sit on you so you don't leave" she said getting up and laying down on Light's legs, however her form changed, she changed into what appeared to be a miniature white tiger and snuggled down onto Light's lap. She continued to take the pain he was in from him, emitting a very strong healing pulse.

"but it is alright, I wont leave you Odayaka, but I can not keep a human form much longer, this form, while frightening to some, is easier for me to be as when im like this."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:07 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Sasha, her ears perk up upon seeing her transforming into a small white tiger. She wasn't afraid of her transformation however, in fact, she thought Sasha looked a bit cute in that form. However, she then brought her attention back to Koko.
Staring at Odayaka for a few moments, Koko nodded, "Well...if you are Miss Odayaka, then I have something that's needed to be delivered to you." she then put her hands out in front of her, her palms open. A small dark portal appeared above her hands, with a small cube-shaped package falling out of it and into her hands in which the portal disappears shortly after. She handed the package to Odayaka, "I was told that you had lost this..."
Looking at the box, then at Koko, Odayaka slowly went to grab the box from Koko, hesitating for a bit before grabbing it with both her hands. She looked at it, her ears twitching as she was curious what was in it.
With her mission complete, Koko bowed her head at Odayaka, and then took her leave, walking casually out of the Infirmary and into a dark portal that had been waiting for her outside of the room. It closes upon Koko going inside it.[exits]
Odayaka stood there for a few seconds as she watched Koko leave, and then brought her attention back to the package. She examined it while walking back to Sasha and Jaecen.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:11 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: Lol my avi looks cool, got a lil bit of tweaking to do still))

Sasha sniffs the package that Koko had delivered to Odayaka
"Other than the darkness surrounding it, I don't sense any malevolent things within."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:30 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I wasn't planning on leaving," He frowned, ignoring the pain that shot up his right leg. "But you do know that's my... fractured leg, right?"
He sighed and fell backwards onto the bed. It was a very terrible idea as pain shot through his chest. "Gah! Dammit!" He held his hand on his chest and cringed.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:34 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

Sasha sighed, her ears went down and she emitted a very strong healing pulse immediately healing his leg....most of the way.
She looked up at his chest and sighed and started to heal his chest too. Light could feel the pain melting away, but in truth, Sasha was taking it.

"Yeah well, either I turn into a ghost and not be able to help anyone or I snuggle you healing your wounds. Without a human form, my magic is stronger....but too many people freak out seeing a 'wild animal' roaming the halls. The only wild animal in this place is my sister when she's in a bad mood or hungry."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:41 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Yeah," He sighed and looked at the ceiling, bringing his unbroken arm from his side to his head and laying on it. "Be there chaos, be thy sister... You can say it's pretty much the same with Kuro. She's a loose cannon when she's ticked."
He could feel the pain being sapped away but it didn't feel right letting someone take the pain. Light lifted his head to look at Sasha. "Y'know, there's an old saying. I believe it's only time can heal broken bones. Don't worry 'bout the pain. It doesn't hurt as much as you think."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:31 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

She nods
"Agreed, Misty tried to teach me how to fight in Olympus Coliseum, even bringing in fighters for me to fight, I know how to fight enough to stay safe but if im out numbered, I tend to go back to magic or run."

She licked Light's thumb
"I know, and the phrase is saying 'time will heal all wounds', but I don't like seeing my friends in pain so....yeah..." she chuckled and decided to look adorable.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:46 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Cut it out, will ya?" He chuckled in exhaustion.
Light looked at the ceiling and lost himself in thought. "There's just one thing I'm worried about... If anything, it's Nami being around Kuro. She's a bit of a troublemaker and I don't exactly want Kuro setting a bad example... Especially where X is involved."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:49 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User Image

Sasha smiled
"be that as it may, she does need to choose her own path. If it gets bad, I already asked Eric to keep a distant eye on her. X will help too."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:00 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Eyuck-!" He rose, startled by a shiver that ran down his spine with a grimace on his face. "Why'd I just get the feeling someone threatened to inflict bodily damage on me...?"
He shook it off, holding his side. "Nevermind..."
Light lay back down, babying the side with the broken ribs.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:50 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka listened as Sasha and Light conversed, quietly watching them like she usually would whenever others would converse. She then looked down at the package, as it seemed there wasn't anything special about it at first. She wanted to open it, but she was still suspicious about what could be in it.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games