Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:24 pm
Aile would pop back into the main area now wearing most of her normal outfit, just without her jacket. She'd be staring at her SNAG, pointing at a few things. "Hm. Also, that would definitely go for hybrids, but I'm not staying put. I've hidden before in plain sight, I'll do it again." She wouldn't look up from the SNAG still, and if anyone looked over her shoulder, she'd have a map of Kalos up, and she'd have a couple of places dotted. "Also, are we missing anyone else from our little excursion?"

Rainata would look excited, her yellow eyes almost closed through her look of happiness. "Well, looks like we're up, then!" Raine, however, would look down.

"Um, I'm not sure how qualified I'd be," she mumbled, looking more than slightly worried.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:51 pm
Tesei Utakata
Knocking on the abrs of the cell door, Reno awaited Toren to stir before simply telling him, "You are gonna be helpful today or so help Arceus, I am going to make the rest of your stay in this cell a living hell. Now then," Reno reached around to grab a chair to sit on as he waited for some sort of reaction, "You are going to tell me exactly where the Royal Guard would store a high risk prisoner or, if that proves unknown, the likely plan for an execution. Because I really doubt that they would keep the man they caught alive when his execution would prove some way to dishearten some people in the rebellion." Reno, having somehow managed to not look directly int eh cell yet, really hoped that Toren was still in it or close enough to hear. This was turning into a real fun day.

"And why would I tell you that?" Toren spoke up as he stepped out of the shadows from within the cell. "Also, bro, whoever is cooking the grub? They really need to go to culinary school, yo. Stuff is rank as a Muk."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:59 pm
Reno faced down the prisoner, scowling as he spoke to the man. "Well, hows the fact that Sub is captured and likely about to be executed sound to you? Because that sounds just beautiful to me." Reno snarked out, standing up and kicking the chair he had against the cell door as he set about trudging in front of the cell. "So, are you gonna help or am I gonna have to real bad?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:01 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno faced down the prisoner, scowling as he spoke to the man. "Well, hows the fact that Sub is captured and likely about to be executed sound to you? Because that sounds just beautiful to me." Reno snarked out, standing up and kicking the chair he had against the cell door as he set about trudging in front of the cell. "So, are you gonna help or am I gonna have to real bad?"

A momentary look of surprise flashed over Toren's face, disappearing as quick as it had appeared, a look of suspicion quickly replacing it. "Right. And why should I believe that, bro? You just waltz right on in this place and tell me my cuz Sub has been captured. Dude, you think I'm that dim to fall for that? Try harder, yo." He scoffed. "Prove it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:07 pm
Reno stared down the man for a moment, debating internally how best to prove this theory. Looking to his SNAG, he would send a message to a terminal in his room.

----

In Reno's lab, a terminal would sound up to alert a Pokemon in the room to leap into action. Today, that Pokemon was Kaiden. Stumbling over to the terminal, the Kadabra would read his mission and quietly waddle out into the main room. Staring up at where Dan was, the Kadabra would attempt to teleport the two Pokeballs away to where Reno was. Hey, it was a good use of a Psychic Pokemon on hold.

And one successful robbery later, the Kadabra would wander back to his home to await another mission.

----

Reno would feel two Pokeballs land in his hands, examining them to see that they were Sub's Pokeballs. Opening them up in front of Toren, Reno told the man, "Well, would I be able to grab these so easily if they weren't the only thing we could grab at the time?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:20 pm
Tesei Utakata

Reno would feel two Pokeballs land in his hands, examining them to see that they were Sub's Pokeballs. Opening them up in front of Toren, Reno told the man, "Well, would I be able to grab these so easily if they weren't the only thing we could grab at the time?"

When the ball containing Griswald (which was first) popped open, Toren was not phased. It was when Nevermore appeared in all her splendor that he was taken back in surprise. "Sub never goes without her..." He mumbled to himself, staring at the tiny crow on the ground. "Fine, you've convinced me. There is only one facility I know of outside of the one you guys raided, which I doubt they took him to that one as it would be the first place you would hit up. Let me out and I'll take you to it myself." Toren insisted, Reno might note that he didn't say any of his usual slang.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:48 pm
Reno would smile at the new change in tone and voice from Toren. Hell, he had lost his accent for the whole entire time he had been angry and that just spoke volumes about this. Opening the cell door, Reno awaited whatever Toren might attempt next.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:11 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno would smile at the new change in tone and voice from Toren. Hell, he had lost his accent for the whole entire time he had been angry and that just spoke volumes about this. Opening the cell door, Reno awaited whatever Toren might attempt next.

Toren stepped out of the cell without a word, looked down at Nevermore again, and then looked at Reno. "We have to head to Camphrier Town. They use the old castle there to hold traitors to the crown as per tradition. Anyone the king wants jailed, tried, and executed goes there. It's all for show. If you're telling the truth, bro, then that's the place." Toren explained to Reno. "It might look old and easily penetrated but...well, you should know it's not gonna be, yo."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:17 pm
Reno nodded to Toren before telling him, "You're free. Just keep away from the Royal guard and we'll be square." Walking off and waiting to hear the answer, Reno wouldn't care either way. This was a rescue mission and he was gonna make sure things worked out well. Pulling back into the mainframe room, Reno began to pull up hurried maps of the area he predicted the execution would take place in, plotting as he did so.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Toren noticed that Reno had left behind the two Pokemon and their Pokeballs. He didn't ask for permission, he just took them, recalling Griswald and putting Nevermore on his shoulder (who did not resist). With just two Pokemon he made his way up to the main area. He wasn't going to leave, he said he would help and that's what he planned on doing. Once Sub was back they could settle their differences.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:29 pm
Laying across the couches, ice pack glued to his forehead via duct tape and pure hatred of his injury, sat Reno, or as he seemed to be now, the Snagem's illustrious temporary leader. And what a job he had done too, with the failure of the last mission and the fact he managed to lose their leader. How is it he managed to lose their original leader like a five year old in a mall? Oh well, now was time to back away from missions for a while until something came up that required their attention desperately. That seemed the best plan.

Across the wide expanses of the base would be a single mute girl on the prowl for the only other person she knew from her timeline. 'The hell was that? one minute we were talking, next she saw that Mawile hybrid and took off like a bullet. What the fu-....I'l just find her, then I can feel free to be absolutely harsh to her.' Sighing before continuing to march, Dista took her search to the actual bedrooms. Had she already found a room?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:10 pm
It would be a certain black and purple haired girl who would find Reno in his current state. The girl had been looking for Aria, but, seeing Reno laying on the couch as she was, Lynnette got curious. She would stride over, a slight frown on her face as she came up to the redhead, her dress shoes tapping lightly on the floor. Coming to a stop and staring down at the boy, she raised an eyebrow, a questioning look forming in her features. "You look like something that a certain Houndoom hybrid dragged in," she scoffed, a grin creeping onto her lips. "In all seriousness though, what in the heck happened to you?" she asked. Her Snubbull, Hook, happened to have been following her, and decided then to climb up onto the couch and then onto Reno's stomach. Hook normally wasn't interested in trainers besides Lynnette, but, maybe he knew that some comfort from a Pokemon was needed in some way.

Silver was currently hiding in the room that she had been given when she had arrived. Rather than sit on the bed, she was laying on the floor, a blanket draped over her head. Her whole body had refused to stop shaking after catching the scent of her sister. She couldn't believe it was actually her... She had watched the girl die in the world she came from. But, she supposed that Leslie could have lived in a different universe... That the girl hadn't been killed by the monstrosity that was their mother. The Houndoom hybrid whimpered, still unsure how to take everything. She wished she could see... She wanted to be able to see if it was actually the sister she knew and cared about, but, all she could get were scents and sounds... Oh how she wished she wasn't blind. It was the only time she had ever wished it, she was fine with the way she got around normally, but... this was Leslie she was thinking of, not something or someone else.

Somewhere else, Dante was working on something. He had been discussing something with Kairi before she and Kain had left on vacation, and so, he had set to work on his current project. He was a little surprised that Kairi had asked this of him, he didn't think she cared much about what she wore, but, here he was, making something for the redhead. It certainly wasn't done yet, but, hopefully it would be by the time that Kairi and Kain had returned. Off to the side, he had another project sitting, almost complete. He had taken it upon himself to make something for Clara, despite not knowing where she was currently. Having discovered that she was in fact Kain's younger sister, Dante had decided that he'd at least help her out for a bit until Kain returned to speak with her. He smiled at his work, pleased with all the things he had made. He could even tell that he was getting better at all this, and he was proud. Nina slept on a cushion in one corner of the room. She would sometimes help Dante in his work, but, he was allowing her to take a break, and the Vulpix had happily taken it, deciding that a nap was in order. Crystal blue eyes looked to the door, which was open, and he wondered if he should take a break himself to go look for Clara...

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:36 pm
Tentatively ripping the carefully applied bit of duct tape from his forehead and resisting the urge to scream out in pain with every agonizing inch releasing his skin, Reno glared up at the black and purple haired girl for a moment before answering. "I have finally received the brain damage you people kept saying I already had. Stupid concussion, having to be a result from my own stupidity." The groan came out mildly pained as Reno kept the ice pack glued to his head with his hand. Leaning up to stare at the Snubbull on his chest, Reno decided to stare it down even as it began to shift from Pokemon to vague pink blob.

Finally finding a room that seemed right for Silver to be hiding inside, Dista struggled to open the door before it suddenly popped open and sent her sprawling for a moment. Scrambling back to her feet, the girl walked into the room and began to sign rapidly at the girl before ceasing as she realized her mistake. Releasing her Whismur to allow for communication, Dista would finally be able to give the rapid fire signs a voice. "What the hell was that? You sniffed that weird looking hybrid, said some weird stuff, and ran like a religious nut from a new idea. Care to explain?" Dista's voice box snarked out, the signer tilting her head as she examined the hybrid on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:23 pm
The red wasn't the only one with a head wound probably in need of a doctor, Clara would be sitting next the fire red head Having a bucket ready incase of emergencies. "I got thrown too but luckily I landed on my butt, Thi- OW- was from slamming on that titan of a beasts back. God damn heels, I've walked in you for over a year now and now you break!?! Ust- ust -ust Arceus! By the way who are you? You kinda just teleported me to some remote place and gave me a mission... OW" The snow white haired girl would be pressing a bag of ice to her head, only pulling away to hug a device for normally trash. Luckily the noise would be easy enough for anyone to pinpoint if they where listening, even she wasn't actually puking.

Clara would be pretty beaten up after the last mission. Her hair was destroyed and akwardly cut from a certain bucket head, she wished this bucket she held was his head. The green cloak was torn and dirtied, almost patchy grass. Not to mention everything she wore was somehow tarnished, ripped, or destroyed in one way or another. "Sigh I can't afford to replace this stuff!" Her voice would remind anyone of a whimper, a whimper that was cut of by the noise similar to pudding hitting a wall.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games