Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:41 pm
As the Snagems make it back to HQ.

"Greetings humans." GRAY beeps, coming through the various speakers throughout Headquarters. "Normally I monitor the airwaves, as per Sub's instructions, and normally there is no mention of anything suspicious but it appears as though there is a small transmission that may have a link to our group. Broadcasting now...

--
All of the televisions and screens accessible by GRAY, including the SNAGs flick to an all-points bulletin, displaying a very hassled and concerned-looking news anchor who had clearly been pulled away from whatever bed he had been occupying in the middle of the night to put on this broadcast. Two Royal Guardsmen flank him on either side as an image of the royal crest flashes in a box next to his head, and he has to hastily pin the microphone to the lapel of his tailored blue suit as he begins the broadcast.

“Good evening, gentlesirs and madams, this is your broadcast anchor Flix Monroue here, bringing you the news as always. Breaking news coming in from the Pokeball Factory north of Laverre City. It seems that the factory has cruelly been attacked by an underground element. Now, officials are not certain who this unknown underground element is, but they appear to have been posing as the vigilante group known as Team Rocket, for reasons unknown as of this time. As a result of an ongoing investigation involving the Laverre City Pokemon Fan Club and the factory’s own high powered security cameras, we were able to capture some images of the perpetrators. The Royal Guard is offering a handsome reward to any citizen that steps forward with information that leads to the apprehension of these rogue elements. In addition, a much more massive reward is being offered for the return of the property of the king, last seen in the custody of these ruffians. Again, anyone with information should contact the Royal Guard concerning their apprehension. They are all armed and dangerous, do not approach them to apprehend them yourselves. This message and the list of wanted fugitives will play on this and all channels on repeat for a twenty-four hour span, after which we will resume our normal programming.”

One of the guards behind him clears his throat, trying to be subtle, though it is still audible over the broadcast, but barely. The newscaster clears his throat.

“Glory to the king.”

The screen turns to black, and then at the top a single line of text appears:

Wanted – For Crimes Against the Crown and Country

Underneath this banner, a few low-resolution videos of each member described along with a somewhat clear frontal photograph and description of crimes of each would scroll, one after the other.

--

Photo: Isaac with a Magnemite inside the van.
Suspected Alias: “Psycho Bomber”
Wanted For: Destruction of Property, Arson, Resisting Arrest, Homicide, Sedition, Treason, Terrorism, and Wanton Endangerment of the Public Well-being
Reward: 500,000 Pokedollars.

--

Photo: A low-resolution video of Darts blowing the front door off the Pokeball factory.
Suspected Alias: “Gilt Reaper”
Wanted For: Destruction of Property, Homicide, Sedition, Treason, Trespassing on Government Property, Espionage, Terrorism, Breaking and Entering, and Theft.
Reward: 450,000 Pokedollars.

--

Photo: A low-res video from the Pokemon Fan Club of Aile hotwiring the van with her Greninja.
Suspected Alias: “Mistress Toad Ninja”
Wanted For: Homicide, Sedition, Treason, Trespassing on Government Property, Espionage, Terrorism, Breaking and Entering, Vehicular Manslaughter, and Theft.
Reward: 350,000 Pokedollars

--

Photo: A picture of Dan looking bewildered and confused outside the van, scrunching his face into a grimace due to being taken at the wrong time.
Suspected Alias: “The King of Pain”
Wanted For: Homicide, Sedition, Treason
Reward: 150,000 Pokedollars

--

Photo: Aden in an action pose, pointing towards a Royal Guardsman threateningly.
Suspected Alias: “Geosenge Butcher”

--

Photo: A picture of Crystal outside the van with an evil scowl on her face, her ears flattened.
Suspected Alias: “Amethyst Killer”

--
The last photo that appears is a high-resolution picture of Cera, and the message at the top switches to Return to Rightful Ownership of his Majesty, with the bottom of the screen being filled with the message:
Reward Upon Return to His Majesty: 10,000,000 Pokedollars
--
The broadcast then loops back to the top with the harassed looking anchor again and goes back into the next part of the, what had been described as, a twenty-four hour loop.

--

Humans usually say it's a good thing to be wanted..." GRAY beeps, as the loop plays again. I do not know if it applies in this case."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:04 pm
Aile would be taking off her hat and shaking her hair out when she saw the the news. Her face would pale when she saw herself, thankfully in low resolution, on the TV. "This is only going to get worse for me, isn't it?...."

"What do you mean just you," Crystal snapped back, taking off her gloves. "We're all on there. And when did I make that face?"

"Well, I have more skeletons in my closet than you probably do. And I'm a native, so a bit of that's actually true." Aile would storm off to her room, leaving Crystal pretty bewildered.

"Well, I'm glad we decided to go visit her parents instead of join you all this time," a voice quipped from behind the Espeon hybrid. She'd turn around and and see a certain Crobat hybrid looking slightly dour and her human counterpart. The hybrid was leaning forward on the couch back, while the human was turned around on it.

"And what's that supposed to mean... what can I call you other than vampirella," Crystal asked irritably.

"Rainata. Until I can figure out something less similar to my friend's name here. And that means people just give me the shittiest looks on the street or are completely freaked out by me, instead of having a bounty on my head." She gave a smile big enough to show off her fangs, but then shut her lips a second later.

"I'm Raine, by the way," the other girl quietly spoke. "And they do seem like they're blowing things up... None of you seem like killers." She'd stare at the TV again, tilting her head.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:58 pm
Moving through the city, Dan would find himself quickly losing the two he was following. The city was large and the population was even larger so it was only inevitable. He walked around, in awe of the numerous shops and transportation services. It would've been nice to take a ride on one of those Skiddo but he suddenly came across quite the interesting cafe. There were quite a few in this city but the name of this one had peaked his interest.

"Snag-A-Cup, huh? Maybe I should check it out."

Dan entered the cafe, greeted by a familiar voice albeit kinder than he'd known. While he wasn't interested in a drink, there didn't appear to be anyone at the counter. So he took a seat in hopes of getting to speak to a waiter or waitress only to notice there weren't any of those either. His eyes began to wander around the cafe until the table, or rather the tablet, spoke to him about an attrapper special.

"What? No, I don't want a drink. I need to speak to...management, I guess" he requested.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:34 pm
Youko Kenshi
Moving through the city, Dan would find himself quickly losing the two he was following. The city was large and the population was even larger so it was only inevitable. He walked around, in awe of the numerous shops and transportation services. It would've been nice to take a ride on one of those Skiddo but he suddenly came across quite the interesting cafe. There were quite a few in this city but the name of this one had peaked his interest.

"Snag-A-Cup, huh? Maybe I should check it out."

Dan entered the cafe, greeted by a familiar voice albeit kinder than he'd known. While he wasn't interested in a drink, there didn't appear to be anyone at the counter. So he took a seat in hopes of getting to speak to a waiter or waitress only to notice there weren't any of those either. His eyes began to wander around the cafe until the table, or rather the tablet, spoke to him about an attrapper special.

"What? No, I don't want a drink. I need to speak to...management, I guess" he requested.

"One attrapper special." The tablet spoke again. It was then that the chair Dan sat on would just drop straight through the floor, taking him with it. The drop would last for several seconds, maybe a little less than a minute. Such a sudden drop would probably feel like one long moment of terror to the unsuspecting but alas he would arrive at the bottom perfectly fine and in one piece.

"Welcome to Team Snagem HQ." GRAY would speak from a speaker in the room Dan had fallen into, a sliding door opening up just in front of him to reveal the furnished main area of the underground building. Where have you been? Didn't you get the call to come back? Or are you just that lazy?" GRAY asked Dan.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:44 pm
Reno wandered into the main drop area, packing a wrench and muttering under his breath. "Why is it whenever I fix somethin', Issac has ta clean up and when he fixes somethin', I have ta cover what he missed. Its a weird cycle." Glancing up to the chair as it arrived, Reno widen his eyes slightly as he saw the strange man appear. "GRAY, I think ya goofed. This man is not a usual member of Snagem." Glancing up to the small camera he could see, Reno would return to staring down the guy in the chair as he tapped the wrench against the palm of his other hand. "Okay, man in chair, start explainin' before I have ta use this wrench ta remove the memory of this place from your head."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:00 pm
"Well here's a face I haven't seen in a while." Odd said as he dropped down a few seconds after Dan had vacated it. "Where in the world have you been hiding, Dan?" He asked the other Snagem. "We got back together ages ago."

It may feel that way to you now but you'll understand the true span of forever in time. A voice rang into Odd's head at this causing a small sigh to break the grin he was aiming at Dan

"Anyhow, anybody know where Sub went? I need to talk to him about this fiasco..." He said as he turned to see who else was here that had been on the mission with him and seeing only Reno and Dan at the moment. Might need to do some more hunting.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:12 pm
SubonicXP
"One attrapper special." The tablet spoke again. It was then that the chair Dan sat on would just drop straight through the floor, taking him with it. The drop would last for several seconds, maybe a little less than a minute. Such a sudden drop would probably feel like one long moment of terror to the unsuspecting but alas he would arrive at the bottom perfectly fine and in one piece.

"Welcome to Team Snagem HQ." GRAY would speak from a speaker in the room Dan had fallen into, a sliding door opening up just in front of him to reveal the furnished main area of the underground building. Where have you been? Didn't you get the call to come back? Or are you just that lazy?" GRAY asked Dan.

The silver haired trainer furrowed his eyebrows, believing the machine was busted for mishearing his request. This was the price one paid for having machines run your cafe. Whatever this special was, he didn't want it or end up being coerced to pay for it after ordering it. Before he could raise an objection, Dan felt the ground give beneath him as his chair plummeted down and down. He opened his mouth to scream but the sudden shock had left him mute. When the chair came to a halt, he remained seated, eyes wide with his mouth agape. The familiar voice spoke again, the voice he recognized as GRAY now, the way it spoke was a dead give away. Dan quickly managed to catch the breath he accidentally held before answering the AI.

"Call? I never got a..."

He paused, recalling how he foolishly broke his SNAG and regretted it shortly afterwards. It really wasn't his proudest moment. In any case, no one needed know about that, especially not GRAY. Or this guy who was approaching him with a wrench. Wait...he knew him, didn't he?

"Not a usual member of Snagem... What because of my attendance? Look, I'm a member of this team too...uh..."

Dan looked at the guy who stood in front of him, trying to remember his name. He hardly ever spoke to him before but he never forgets a face.

"Uh...Re...po?"

Yeah, that sounded right. Soon enough, another person he actually knew well enough showed up. That was relief; he was getting a dangerous vibe from the redhead before him.

"Well I went on a mission and when I came back, HQ became a vacant parking lot. I assumed the team disbanded until I ran into a mission in Laverre. And uh...apparently Sub's been captured" he informed them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:14 pm
Aden's only response to the sudden news, let alone the fact that he was now wanted with a bunch of the others, could be summed up in a single word. "What." It took a moment for him to recover from his stupefied look before he bothered to say anything else. "Okay, yeah, I've been spending a lot of time in Geosenge Town, but I'm pretty sure if I tried to butch anything, it'd wind up trying to butch me instead. And last I checked, I was threatened first."

"At least you're not the one with a bounty on your head so large that most Kalosians are all too willing to go after you, let alone the way the Royal Guard gets whenever I'm around..." Cera spoke up.

"Still, I was trying to avoid that. When you and dad told me what was going on, I figured the best I could do was lay low. Stay in the region and help if I got the chance. Then I got roped into a Rhyhorn race by someone that happened to be in the area, and.... you know the rest."

"Some of that's on you, you know," Sol spoke up, coming in from the hallway and already having seen the footage looping, "If anything, you've got my knack for slipping away in a pinch. I'd wager you could've found a way to slip into another part of Lumiose City and start making your way elsewhere."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but it was unavoidable anyway. Besides, both of you were still helping the rest out after I left Ecruteak to tackle the rest of the gyms, let alone everything I was doing after that. But I was planning on coming back sooner or later."

"And apparently," Sol remarked, "It turned out to be sooner in the long run. But we've got far more pressing matters, and that goes for everyone in this room."

As soon as he said that, he turned to look towards anyone else that happened to be around. "Odd, to get the answer out of the way, I'm going to assume Sub was captured, based on his SNAG suddenly going off the grid and what could be perused from GRAY's own means of surveillance. So if you're to talk to anyone about any fiasco, I'd advise coming to me. On that note, I currently lack any idea where Sub may be now, apart from with the Royal Guard. I'm sure that, as soon as they've the chance, they'll try to get as much information from him as we can. While I doubt their chances of getting anything meaningful, it may be safe to assume that there is the rare chance that we could be completely compromised."

Taking a quick breath, Sol soon continued, "That is, of course, assuming we aren't facing a major compromise already. Right-hand or no, Sub is not here, and if there's any priority, it's to recover him and otherwise prepare for the worst. Seeing as several of you are now wanted, let alone a reiteration of Cera's status as a Pokemon to be in the King's possession, anyone among that group would be best suited to remain in the back lines while those who were lucky enough to avoid this recent string becomes our new vanguard. This especially goes for Cera, which on that note," he paused to look towards the Mew, his face and tone carrying a chill harsh enough to rival anything Blizzard could ever muster, "Being in your normal form is too much of a risk to both our cause and to the lives of everyone else in the team, never mind being around us at all. I advise addressing that alongside the wanted members posthaste."

"In any case," Sol finally finished, "Are there any questions or ideas?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:37 pm
Reno would move around Dan, adjusting a small nut before smiling. "No problem. Just not used ta people returning like this without betrayin' us....Wait, what about Sub?" Reno had been focused for a moment, pleased with his work before the wrench fell out of his hands. "Captured? Well then..Excuse me a minute while I go do something." Backing away quietly from the scene of Dan's introduction, Reno found himself wandering into the mainframe room with no real idea what he was doing. Sitting down in the chair in front of the large computer, Reno tapped his nose for a minute before stretching his fingers and beginning to peck away at the keyboard in front of him. "Okay, we are done playing around. We hunt, take over, and remove the Royal Guard without remorse until we have our leader back. And send." Reno muttered to himself, shaking his head for a moment as what he had done set off.

All of the SNAGs that Reno knew to access would ignite with a message from the man as they did whatever they were doing for the moment. "Snagems.....Guys. We have some unfortunate news to tell you today. Our leader, Sub, has been captured by the Royal Guards and is currently sitting as a prisoner in some unknown sector of the place. I need you all to return to base so we can organize our plan to recover our leader or to just....do something in retaliation. This is Reno, awaiting a response."

Removing himself from the computer and beginning his slow walk to the cells, Reno would find himself in front of the cell eh knew would contain Toren. At least he hoped so.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:17 pm
Darksol88

Dan watched as Reno quietly excuse himself and disappear further into the base. He finally got out of the chair, smiling when he saw Sol and Cera. Hearing about a Royal Guard and a King, he realized there was much he'd need to get caught up on. There was a lot he wanted to see in the HQ too but that was of course on the back burner.

"Whatever we decide to do, I'm ready to go. Oh! I just remembered."

Removing his bag from his shoulder, he went rifling through it until he pulled out a SNAG and two pokeballs. He kept digging around but these were the only items that belonged to Sub. If it wasn't so dark he would've got it all without a problem.

"Crap. I thought I got everything but I guess this is all could get. These belong to Sub" he sighed, holding the items out to Sol.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:06 am
[Somewhere in Kalos - Hidden Flare Facility]

Has it been a day already? I honestly wasn't sure, time is distorted already. So much has happened in such a small amount of time, everything completely changed by one accident. Now I sit alone, cold, and uncertain in the darkness I once took solace and power in. Never before was I afraid of dying, always putting myself in harm's way to push the agenda, and yet now I know fear. This fear is not for myself, I am but a tool in our push for change, but it is for those I have left behind. There are members in our group far more powerful than I, yet I still worry, worry that these monsters here will get something out of me and go after them.

I'm certain that no matter what amount of torture they subject me to will get me to talk, I will gladly die to keep our secrets. I can't say however what might happen if they employ other means, especially now that my Channeling has been thoroughly disabled I doubt I'll be able to resist Psychic assaults. I can't even sense a Dark type and yet I've seen one or two with my eyes since being here.

Speaking of, I wonder what has become of my Pokemon. Years ago when I found a young Nevermore, discarded from her mother's nest and wounded, I promised her that I would take care of her from then on. I feel as if I broke that promise now. I worry for all of them regardless. Part of me is thankful that Gardy wasn't on me at the time, she is too innocent to get pulled into all of this.

I wonder what the others are doing right now. I'm certain they intend to find me, though I wish they wouldn't. Risking themselves and the team is not worth it, I am not worth it.

"It's time for tea!" A man called out with a sinister laugh from the darkness on the other side of the cell bars. Looks like it was time for another 'talk'. "Oh good, I could use some tea." I said sarcasticly, probably making our 'talk' much worse. When will I learn?  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:38 pm
Tristen found his way off to the room, but apparently there is a dense air about this place. Real tense coming from the likes of everyone. It didn't take long for him to find out why. "Sub...is captured?" Tristen asked, not really expecting to be heard by anyone amongst the clammer of everyone trying to discuss how to find Sub. He looked around, trying to see if his father was about the masses, only to remember that he had a different mission and was probably still on it. Something seemingly very important for that matter. Pretty safe to assume that form of perhaps much needed back-up wasn't going to be available for the rescue.

Something that he then remembered. He remembered the guy downstairs that was captured by the likes of the Snagems. He got questioned hard quite a bit only a few days ago; which was part of the reason why said father left. Perhaps there was more to get out of him now that this has come up. "Um...excuse me? Uh...what about that guy in the jail down stairs?" he spoke up, hoping Sol would hear.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:48 pm
The return from the base was a blur to the Pachirisu hybrid, whose mind only starts focusing again when she hears the news update as she re-enters the room with the others in it. Surprisingly, she's excluded, but her SNAG lights up, and she taps it with a solemn nod. Shibuya curls around her leg and looks up at her in concern; she picks up the Mudkip and cuddles it briefly before setting the Pokemon back down and attempts to tune in to the rest of the team's conversations, everything at the moment still going a bit over her head.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:56 pm
Knocking on the abrs of the cell door, Reno awaited Toren to stir before simply telling him, "You are gonna be helpful today or so help Arceus, I am going to make the rest of your stay in this cell a living hell. Now then," Reno reached around to grab a chair to sit on as he waited for some sort of reaction, "You are going to tell me exactly where the Royal Guard would store a high risk prisoner or, if that proves unknown, the likely plan for an execution. Because I really doubt that they would keep the man they caught alive when his execution would prove some way to dishearten some people in the rebellion." Reno, having somehow managed to not look directly int eh cell yet, really hoped that Toren was still in it or close enough to hear. This was turning into a real fun day.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:57 am
Darksol88
As soon as he said that, he turned to look towards anyone else that happened to be around. "Odd, to get the answer out of the way, I'm going to assume Sub was captured, based on his SNAG suddenly going off the grid and what could be perused from GRAY's own means of surveillance. So if you're to talk to anyone about any fiasco, I'd advise coming to me. On that note, I currently lack any idea where Sub may be now, apart from with the Royal Guard. I'm sure that, as soon as they've the chance, they'll try to get as much information from him as we can. While I doubt their chances of getting anything meaningful, it may be safe to assume that there is the rare chance that we could be completely compromised."

Taking a quick breath, Sol soon continued, "That is, of course, assuming we aren't facing a major compromise already. Right-hand or no, Sub is not here, and if there's any priority, it's to recover him and otherwise prepare for the worst. Seeing as several of you are now wanted, let alone a reiteration of Cera's status as a Pokemon to be in the King's possession, anyone among that group would be best suited to remain in the back lines while those who were lucky enough to avoid this recent string becomes our new vanguard. This especially goes for Cera, which on that note," he paused to look towards the Mew, his face and tone carrying a chill harsh enough to rival anything Blizzard could ever muster, "Being in your normal form is too much of a risk to both our cause and to the lives of everyone else in the team, never mind being around us at all. I advise addressing that alongside the wanted members posthaste."

"In any case," Sol finally finished, "Are there any questions or ideas?"

Odd blanched at the response he got. "Captured? How many people were with him? How in the world did he manage to get captured with that many people there?" These were not questions aimed at anyone specifically. If anything, these rhetorical questions were more regarding his own thoughts. More wondering why he hadn't disobeyed and stayed behind to help guard the others even though he knew he wouldn't be able phase into the building and was even less likely to simply sneak in.

"I would suggest that anyone who was caught on film stay the ~/~ out of sight for now and let those of us who are still unknown elements stage the rescue." Lykas voiced as he arrived from the living quarters, having seen the newscast from the television in his and Odd's usually shared room.

"Not a bad idea." Trishella agreed, coming out of the kitchen at the sound of the discussion. "I'm up for it for sure. Sub might not be closest person I've ever been friends with but he let me into this team and I'm not going to be a coward and hide when he needs that team to help him." A bit assertive for her, maybe, but the look in her eyes should tell plenty.

"Same here. Sub needs our help more than ever right now. We can't leave him in their hands any longer than we absolutely must." Kaya chipped in from the couch, where he'd only just woken up when people started coming in and had overheard the recent discussions.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games