Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:57 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Just point me where I need to go...though I've already got a good idea on where to go." I said. "It all works out for me."

"Yeah, you know who you're visiting. Head to the Battle Chateau my feathered friend. If you haven't read up on the place it's located on Route 7, west of Camphrier Town. The Battle Chateau is a house of nobles. The nobles are given titles, or ranks, in accordance to how well they battle. It's a noble hierarchy that is built upon the foundation of Pokemon battles. All important trainers in the region are apart of the Battle Chateau, it's actually how one is even considered to become a gym leader. I'm sure you can guess by now that the Elite Four are also apart of the nobility, and are of very high rank. This is the only way to get to Wikstrom without strong arming your way to him, which will end badly, or getting badges. Furthermore, Wikstrom is a well known and established chivalric man, if you can defeat him in battle he will submit to any questions or requests you have. Be warned however, you know this already but the Kalosian people frown upon hybrids, and no group of people frown upon them more than the nobility, be it the chateau nobility or the royal family. They will resist your admittance but with any luck you'll be able to impress them with your battle prowess and history at the Mahogany Gym. Good luck." Sub said to Blizz, giving him the run down of his task.

"Route 7 huh?" I said. "I best get set for one hellacious fight after the next then. I'll get a Pokemon team set up and head on off." I then said, making my way out of the room. Time to get to work.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:54 pm
With all the mayhem that could happen over the last while, the other Kain could not process this. It didn't help that Kain was out on a vacation with kairi. "You have got to pulling my leg. He left me hear in this other god for saken world, why should I? How do I? ARRRGHhhh. I lost my only friend because of him. That's it, I'm leaving." The other Kain wouldn't last long in a world he didn't understand. He left in a huff and stormed out the door in hopes of finding a better life. In his huff he bumped someone on there way into the cafe almost knocking them over. "God forsaken place"

The person he bumped into would be a young girl mostly hidden in a green striped cloak, hiding her face. Pulling the hood off would reveal a 14 year old girl with silver hair and bright purple eye's, ones almost unmistakable to other Kain's, not that anyone actually took the time to know the other Kain in his one week of hiding in Kain's room. She looked confused walking up to the boy behind the counter "Is the coffee that bad? He looked pretty pissed?"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:49 pm
A certain blue-haired male was sitting at one of the tables in the cafe, sipping at his chai latte. He looked up from his drink for a moment to see the other Kain storming out, and bumping into a young girl on the way out, not even bothering to apologize to her. How rude! Hearing the girl's question, he couldn't help but want to answer. "Actually, the coffee isn't all that bad here. He's just being a pretentious little brat. Don't mind him," Dante said, crystal blue eyes peeking out from behind the frames of his glasses. He gave the girl a quick once-over, taking in her appearance. She was rather pretty, though, he felt she'd look even nicer in the right attire. Those purple eyes of hers were magnificent.

Sitting over in the corner by herself, was Silver. She wasn't really sure why she was in the cafe to begin with, honestly, but there she was, sipping at a cup of hot chocolate. Trying to take a sniff of the air, having heard the other Kain's voice, she found herself mostly inhaling the scent of coffee, causing her to sneeze a couple times. She sniffled a little, rubbing at her delicate nose. She took another sip of her hot chocolate, growling into it a little. Her ears twitched, listening to those of her around her instead of smelling them as she was accustomed to.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:03 pm
The sound of sniffing would announce the presence of Dista in the room as he began to approach the room. Coffee was a necessary substance for her some days and she would be damned if she was going to miss an opportunity to....The hell was that smell? Sniffing again as she swept her eyes across the room, she found herself focusing onto the Houndoom hybrid sitting in the corner. There is no way she had managed to come across too. Popping out her Whismur in order to be able to speak, the girl walked over to sit across from the person she knew as Kairi and signed her eloquent introduction. "How the hell are you here too? I thought you hung back in the old world."

Stumbling into the room, Leslie found herself staring down the nearby source of hot chocolate and set to opening it up, allowing her Mawile mouth to taste the scalding liquid without the unnecessary mouth burning. Yes, it was an abuse of hybrid powers to drink a lot of delicious liquid without burning her mouth, but it was a delicious abuse of power for deliciousness. Okay, she had to stop before all the sugar in her system made her really loopy.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:46 pm
"Hey do you mind if I sit with you I just came into town and well I'm looking for someone here, though I havn't seen him at all.... Ummm... What am I smelling? Is that hot chocolate?" It would be a couple of seconds before the gril remembered she was in a coffee shop. "ehehe forget I said that.... Ummm... let me see here" the girl would rumage through a small little coin bag, looking for enouph to spare for a cup "AhHA there we go I'll be right back." the girl would stand up and walk towards the counter, looking back remembering her manners "Oh I'm Clara, Clara Devi- Ooof"

the girl would be on the floor looking upwards towards a skirt and ample butt which was hiding behind a yellow fabric, completely ignoring the giant gaping mouth. That sight of panties with smooth skin was enough to cause her forget what she was doing. Seeing the girl turn her gaze, Clara stood up chuckling in a embarrassed tone. Seeing the gaze meet hers, she saw those blue eyes stunned. "I...I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." Sniffing the air around the cup of the hybrid in front of her would spark the memory "Oh right hot chocolate, I'm not usually this forgetful I don't know whats causing this. hehe" the slightest blush would hide behind her silver, and granted a little messy, hair as she ordered her brown sweet steaming milk filled chocolate.

walking back she couldn't help but take not but two looks back at the hybrid that she had the pleasure of meeting. Taking a seat with dante she looked down into her cup. pulling the cup to her face she attempted to look over the lip back at the girl, what was making her so interested? Trying to get her thought out of places they shouldn't, Clara returned to Dante "Umm anyways the person I'm looking for is Kain, Kain devict, do you know him? nobody else seems to."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:22 pm
"Yes you can sit with me, and yes, that is hot chocolate," Dante answered, watching this new girl carefully. She seemed to be going between things a lot, which he supposed he should have expected from a girl her age. He couldn't help but smile as he watched the scene that unfolded before him. Seeing this girl get so utterly flustered by Leslie was kind of amusing to him. When she sat back down and started talking again, Dante took on a more serious expression though. Especially at the name of Kain (though, the sound of his name also triggered a small blush in the boy), he almost looked concerned for a moment. "Why are you looking for Kain? How do you know him?" Dante asked, wondering how much he should say. And then it hit him. This girl... she was the one in that picture that Kain had shown him before! Taking another glance at her, the way she held herself... it was eerily familiar to both the real Kain, and the weird other Kain that had stormed out earlier. Could she..? No, there was no way. Was there? Despite his burning curiosity, Dante kept his thoughts mostly rational. Wanting to almost throw the girl off a little, he decided to let her in on something. Not about Kain of course, but... something. He leaned over to whisper something in Clara's ear. "You know... that butt you were just admiring does in fact belong to someone. Her name is Leslie. I have a feeling that you two would probably get along if you went and talked to her. I could introduce you if you'd like," he finally said with a bit of a chuckle.

Over with Silver, she lifted her head at the approach of Dista. She frowned a little at the voice of the Whismur, and at finally catching a scent other than coffee. "Interesting. I thought the same of you," she grumbled, her nose wrinkling a little. Inhaling more of the coffee scent, Silver found herself sneezing again. "I don't even know why I'm sitting up here. Damn coffee keeps making me sneeze," she mumbled under breath, a little frustrated that the smell seemed to irritate her nose so much. She supposed it was her fault for becoming a hybrid of a Pokemon with such a sensitive nose. But, she hadn't exactly been thinking of the repercussions at the time of that decision.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:47 pm
Dista would stare for a moment before opening her other Pokeball, watching as her Chatot came to sit on her shoulder. Grabbing the bird and proceeding to shake him like an aerosol can, Dista would make Feedback release a weak Defog to clear the air of the omnipresent coffee odor. Signing to her Whismur, Dista awaited the words to be said. "That help some? Trick I learned after strangling the idiot when he blasted a Chatter in my ear. It works well enough." Returning the dizzy bird to its Pokeball, Dista signed out an actual response to the hybrid. "Y'know, you could act a little nicer to people. But the last time I saw you personable was....never, actually. So how's the whole hybrid deal?"

Leslie would stare after the other girl, confused and slightly embarrassed. You would think that her street smarts and mild age shift after the incident would have helped some, but evidently not. What the hell was her response going to be to that?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:18 pm
"I was not admiring, I happened to look up at the wrong moment and gazed upon a girls rear sue me. I like men even though I've never really talked to too many.... But really I'm here looking - wait you think we would get along? no no don't get distracted me." Clara's face would be bright red at the thought. Though its true as far as she knew she likes boys. Growing up all she was told was that it was proper to like them. luckily her mom was intelligent enough to teach her to not think wrong of homosexuals. Still Dante would be throwing her into a spiral she had never met before. just these thoughts made her heart race just a little. Though it is not time to be distracted Clara you are on a mission stick to it, as much as you are confused, stick to it.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:14 pm
Dante rubbed at his chin for a moment as he thought. "No, you were most definitely admiring. You wouldn't be blushing otherwise darling," he said with a chuckle. "And yeah, I do think you'd get along. I happen to know her pretty well. I know her sister pretty well too, but, she's not here at the moment," he said with a smile. His blue eyes seemed to catch the light, and they glowed dimly. He took a sip of his latte, staring down at the cup in his hands. He watched Clara carefully though. He kinda had to question whether this girl was aware of her own feelings and attractions. Though, if she was in fact related to Kain as he suspected, then he supposed it would make a great deal of sense as to why she claimed that she liked men.

Silver sniffled a little, but she did find that the air seemed to have cleared enough that she could smell properly. "Thanks... she grumbled out, her sightless eyes flicking about, as if she was trying to look elsewhere. Not that she could actually see anything, but, the scents around her sort of allowed her to 'see' in a way that she knew where everything was now. "Why would I need to be personable? Nobody bothers to talk to me anyways. I mean, who would, really? I'm sure I look pretty atrocious," she growled. "And the hybrid thing works well enough for me. Heightened smell and hearing kinda helps when your eyes don't work, y'know?" Her devilish tail flicked around in annoyance. Sometimes she wished she could still see, but, she had given up on that after the whole Spearow incident many years ago. Her nose raised into the air again, catching a somewhat familiar scent. But... no... it couldn't be? Could it? She turned her head, sniffing in the direction of the scent she had caught. "L-Leslie?" she choked out, her gruff tone mixed with a slight sob made anything she may have attempted to say next completely unintelligible.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:50 pm
Clara was taught to not stare, so when the blubbering hybrid came aloud, clara would simply giver a small set of privacy. Turning towards Dante a little, the girls blush has mostly faded as where her thoughts of Leslie's nature. "You keep pulling me towards this girl, she must me close to you. So I'm going to guess you have some sort of shipment already in your head, eh?" With those last few snarks she rubbed the contact in her eye. "Damn things always getting out of place. Anyways can you please stop darting away? Do you know Kain yes or no?"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm
A pierced eyebrow would raise slightly at the whole 'shipment' comment. Now, Dante wasn't exactly one to read manga, so, he wasn't really sure what a 'shipment' was besides the usual usage of the word. "Not really sure what you mean by that, but, honestly, I really do think you should meet her at some point. Heck, I could call her over here if you wanted me to. But I won't," he said, calmly. He contemplated answering Clara's question, those purple eyes of hers seemed to beg with him, but, he didn't want to say anything he might regret about his best friend/ex-boyfriend. "I will answer you in a moment dear. But first... take a really good look at her. The way her body curves, the metallic sheen of her skin, that lovely blonde hair of hers that can only be complimented by those sapphire blue eyes... Really take in her appearance. Now, tell me... Do you find her attractive in any way? Just answer me yes or no. I just want to know if you think she's a pretty young lady or not," he said, his words seeming to drip with acidic curiosity. Oh, yes, he certainly was curious. It was interesting to see a young child struggle with their sexuality in the way that he once had when he was Leslie and Clara's age. He couldn't help but sigh, thinking of his own first crush from way back then, his own face starting to tint the lightest of pinks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:12 pm
Cherries, cherries, Cherry is all you could see of the young girls face. The illustration would of caused any other gender to make a sudden bang from under the table. The Silver haired girl would stumble to find her words, stuttering, and skitzing of any syllable. "I- eckth- brgrgrr- ahhhh, eeeeehhh, ARHHHHH JUST TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND MY BROTHER! please I've travel for almost a year by myself trying to find him just please. " Clara would begin to cry, she couldn't handle that sort of teasing especially from her lack of people skills. though that comes from someone spend most their life on a computer. Her tears would prism the light ever so often flashing the table gently. THoughs large purple eyes would now turn a itchy red from crying, well crying with contacts in, but crying non the less. Clara would grab her only bag off the ground and stand up "Obviously you don't know where he is. I'll just leave you forever now...."  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:25 pm
Dante realized too late that he had taken the teasing a bit too far. "Please don't leave darling, I didn't actually mean anything by what I said. I was just trying to figure out why you were trying to find Kain," he said, grabbing the girl's wrist carefully in one hand. "I'm terribly sorry, but, you must realize that Kain has known for a little while now that someone had been, ehh... stalking him, so to speak, and he was concerned." Dante turned on his SNAG, flipping to a picture that had been taken of him and Kain during the time they had been dating, and showed it to Clara. "I'm a good friend of Kain's, and, I'll message him now if you'd like me to, but, he's sort of on vacation with his girlfriend right now, so, don't expect him to want to respond right away," he said, a hint of concern in his voice. Dante had to think for a moment, trying to decide just what he should do with this poor girl. He knew that Kain had no idea that he had a sister, otherwise he would have mentioned as such, but, he couldn't turn Clara away. "How about you stay here for now, at least until he gets back? Until then, I'm sure you'll be welcome to stay here. Here, I'd like you to meet someone," he said, pulling out one of his Pokeballs. Considering the girl's previous reaction, he had decided that he probably wouldn't be introducing her to Leslie until after she had calmed down. And so, out from the Pokeball came Nina, his Vulpix. The little Fox Pokemon looked up at her trainer for a moment before rubbing up against Clara's legs, letting out a happy little yip. "This is Nina," Dante finally spoke again with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:48 pm
Clara would smile through her tears. "Hi Nina." Clara would come down slowly and pick up the vulpix in her arms hugging her. "She's so soft. Not like a moth but still very soft. Do you mind if I bring out my Pokemon? I'm sure she's been needing some time out of that ball." Clara would take out her only ball from a pocket of her torn up cloak. "Hey Nina meet Nellah" on the dot a small nicada would creep out of a glowing white light. Nellah would shake her head and turn strait towards clara climbing up the jacket, no dought making a few more holes in the cheep fabric, until she came up onto her upper back. "Nellah is probably nervouse around all these new people, and one vulpix. Though I think that goes for me as well. Hey I've got a question who are you really? Because why is my brother kissing you on the cheek in that picture, but you say he's out with his girlfriend." The question sat at clara's mind upon seeing the picture. "Though thank you, Ill take you on that offer. If there is a bed in it for me ill be pretty happy, I havn't slept on a bed in months, usually just benches." WIth a yawn clara sat down with the vulpix still in her arms, plopping her in the amethyst colored eye'd girls lap. Pulling out of her bag was a expensive looking labtop and a mouse. "This is all I have left from home, well that and this picture of kain." Pulling it out, it was a blurry picture of what seemed to be him in his mid teens, though unlike now Kain had a bitter frown on his face and glare of death. Those are the times kain has tried all too hard to forget. "Either way I'm just checking if the prices of these dress's have gone down and.... nope they went up. I'm never going to be able to afford, something better than these rubs." Her voice was something almost a dying whale would make, as she pointed towards her t shirt and sweats, the only thing she had that looked a bit classy was cheep and ripped.

Clara's ninada was no where to be found, unless someone would look under a table. Nellah would try and do anything to hide from unknown eyes. The slow moving bug would just cling to the bottom of the table, all staying with reach of her master. though that doesn't mean that her antennae wouldn't tickle Dante's legs, by accident of coarse, but still amusing to the shy beetle.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:25 pm
Dista looked over her shoulder to where she could see the Houndoom hybrid sniffing, examining the other hybrid she found there. "The Mawile hybrid, that her? Umm, I could call her over." Hearing Whismur interpret her signs, Dista listened to some unintelligible sounds before 'speaking' again. "I'll call her over. Get this out of the way. Cause its either this or spend five months staring like a statue." Deciding that the semi-ironic statement was the best ending, she attempted to motion Leslie over before simply hurling a coffee cup at the hybrid. She had steel skin, she'd live.

Hearing the sound of smashing ceramic, Leslie found her other mouth now had a small pile of broken cup near it and the weird mute girl signalling her over. Cautiously strolling over to the two people she saw there, the small girl waited in silence for someone to speak up and tell her what was going on. She didn't feel it, but getting kitchenware thrown at you always lead to someone getting physically violent next.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games