Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:59 pm
Glancing between the two men, Dista turned to her interpreter and began to flash through signs and watched as the Whismur began to speak in time to the signs. "I feel like this is gonna sound stupid, but how are we gonna have this work perfectly? What if Team Rocket ends up somehow competent enough to make this plan useless and we get outed more than has likely happened?" Pausing to see if she would get some form of response, the mute girl stared at Sub. What, its not like she had anything better to do.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:08 pm
"We can do that. Actually it would be the perfect time to do so if you ask me." Sub agreed with Blizz. "How do you figure? Think about it, Flare can't let Rocket anywhere near the Pokeball Factory out of fear of the public suspecting something, or perhaps the random loose lip employing catching wind of their cooperation. Team Rocket will have no way to intervene. Besides, we don't need Flare nor Rocket to really believe us, just need the public to, which is easy."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:13 pm
SubonicXP
"We can do that. Actually it would be the perfect time to do so if you ask me." Sub agreed with Blizz. "How do you figure? Think about it, Flare can't let Rocket anywhere near the Pokeball Factory out of fear of the public suspecting something, or perhaps the random loose lip employing catching wind of their cooperation. Team Rocket will have no way to intervene. Besides, we don't need Flare nor Rocket to really believe us, just need the public to, which is easy."

Darts lets his red eyes slide between Dista and her odd speaking device to Blizz mentioning shadow operations and then to Sub again as he outlines the plan, listening carefully, and not too sure he liked what he heard. "Mmm, true, the public is hard to convince, I'm with-" He pauses and tosses a golden thumb in Dista's direction, seeing as he didn't know her name. "If we're going to do this right, we're going to need some kind of reconnaissance watching our back to keep an eye out for reinforcements. Not to mention, the second problem becomes how do we imitate Rocket?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:31 pm
SubonicXP

"Play to how much of a flock of sheep the people are..." I said. I then perked up and looked over towards Darts. "We don't. I wouldn't imagine, anyways. Just put on the illusion that Rockets are doing something. We got to be more subtle than both of those two combined, and make it look like someone is getting the raw deal somewhere. And if either one of them bites, they'll go after the other."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:36 pm
"The Cuno is right. People are always quick to find someone to pin their woes on. How often have people overlooked the facts just for the sake of having a target to release their anger on? All it takes is one nudge to rattle the Beedrill's nest, so to speak." Sub spoke up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:49 pm
SubonicXP
"The Cuno is right. People are always quick to find someone to pin their woes on. How often have people overlooked the facts just for the sake of having a target to release their anger on? All it takes is one nudge to rattle the Beedrill's nest, so to speak." Sub spoke up.

"So when do we start?" The hybrid asks, moving to stand up from against the wall.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:54 pm
"And what are you planning to steal from the factory while we are there," Isaac chimed in from where he remained hunched over his work. "And don't bother denying it, I know you well enough to know that you are planning to make off with something while you are there," he continued, pointing the soldering iron accusingly at Sub.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:25 pm
"Probably some of the more powerful Pokéballs, if I had to guess." Aile would cross her arms and lean against the wall, biting her lip.

"Makes sense to me. With a raid there, why let some of the goods go to waste?" The hybrid had a slight smirk on her face for a moment before having it drop. "Indeed, when do we start?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:40 pm
"Right away." Sub said in reply to Darts. "You know me so well, Isaac. Aile knows me better though as she didn't have to ask that question in order to know what I plan on making off with. Now if we are done playing twenty questions what do you say we head out? Before you leave the building get a Rocket uniform from the box in the main area. It's weird, some photographer had a whole mess of them in Johto. Go figure huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:29 am
SubonicXP
"Right away." Sub said in reply to Darts. "You know me so well, Isaac. Aile knows me better though as she didn't have to ask that question in order to know what I plan on making off with. Now if we are done playing twenty questions what do you say we head out? Before you leave the building get a Rocket uniform from the box in the main area. It's weird, some photographer had a whole mess of them in Johto. Go figure huh?"

"Wait what? He still had those?" I asked. "I told him to get rid of those a long while back; I nearly kicked the crap out of several of his customers because they were wearing those suits. I thought that Photographer was getting extorted or something of that sort. Urgh...I guess some people just wants to watch the world burn or freeze or whatever..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:28 pm
SubonicXP

Isaac let out a sigh, and began cleaning the tip of the tool with the wet sponge. "So, how are the only Giratina and Articuno hybrids in possibly all of existence going to disguise themselves as humans to make this work? Or any other hybrids for that matter?" Replacing the soldering iron back on its stand, he turned to look at Sub for the first time since people had entered the lab. "Also, your plan assumes that whoever Flare shipped over here to help out is going to use uniforms in the first place. What if whoever is running the unknown mercenary group is actually competent, and realizes that wearing a uniform advertising your team is a really stupid thing to do during covert operations?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:30 pm
Isaac Hawking

Isaac let out a sigh, and began cleaning the tip of the tool with the wet sponge. "So, how are the only Giratina and Articuno hybrids in possibly all of existence going to disguise themselves as humans to make this work? Or any other hybrids for that matter?" Replacing the soldering iron back on its stand, he turned to look at Sub for the first time since people had entered the lab. "Also, your plan assumes that whoever Flare shipped over here to help out is going to use uniforms in the first place. What if whoever is running the unknown mercenary group is actually competent, and realizes that wearing a uniform advertising your team is a really stupid thing to do during covert operations?"

"Again, doesn't matter. Public only knows that a foreign power is behind their troubles. Team Rocket is a known criminal gang in Kanto, a foreign land. Thus, if Team Rocket is physically seen committing crimes in Kalos then that is all the evidence the public needs. As for the hybrids well, I'm sending Blizz elsewhere and Darts I'm not worried about when it comes to hiding. Anymore questions?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:57 pm
SubonicXP

"Again, doesn't matter. Public only knows that a foreign power is behind their troubles. Team Rocket is a known criminal gang in Kanto, a foreign land. Thus, if Team Rocket is physically seen committing crimes in Kalos then that is all the evidence the public needs. As for the hybrids well, I'm sending Blizz elsewhere and Darts I'm not worried about when it comes to hiding. Anymore questions?" He asked.

"I am pretty good at hiding my tracks." Darts admits with a nod, thinking back on Teacher's words about his style of fighting. "Just promise me I don't have to wear one of those hats. I doubt it'd fit."  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:22 pm
SubonicXP
Isaac Hawking

"Just point me where I need to go...though I've already got a good idea on where to go." I said. "It all works out for me."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:40 pm
Blizzard120

"Just point me where I need to go...though I've already got a good idea on where to go." I said. "It all works out for me."

"Yeah, you know who you're visiting. Head to the Battle Chateau my feathered friend. If you haven't read up on the place it's located on Route 7, west of Camphrier Town. The Battle Chateau is a house of nobles. The nobles are given titles, or ranks, in accordance to how well they battle. It's a noble hierarchy that is built upon the foundation of Pokemon battles. All important trainers in the region are apart of the Battle Chateau, it's actually how one is even considered to become a gym leader. I'm sure you can guess by now that the Elite Four are also apart of the nobility, and are of very high rank. This is the only way to get to Wikstrom without strong arming your way to him, which will end badly, or getting badges. Furthermore, Wikstrom is a well known and established chivalric man, if you can defeat him in battle he will submit to any questions or requests you have. Be warned however, you know this already but the Kalosian people frown upon hybrids, and no group of people frown upon them more than the nobility, be it the chateau nobility or the royal family. They will resist your admittance but with any luck you'll be able to impress them with your battle prowess and history at the Mahogany Gym. Good luck." Sub said to Blizz, giving him the run down of his task.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games