Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:11 pm
Erkowan
Chaos in the department stores of Lamia...a new trio of innocent students becomes banned from shopping. Tune in next time to find out what other trouble they get into. LOL, hope I didn't take it too far ladies. Let me know if you want me to change anything.

X Kaos X

DJ Double B

You're good! I love where this is going XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:24 pm
Erkowan
Chaos in the department stores of Lamia...a new trio of innocent students becomes banned from shopping. Tune in next time to find out what other trouble they get into. LOL, hope I didn't take it too far ladies. Let me know if you want me to change anything.

X Kaos X

DJ Double B

It's good in my book
Hard to move that kind of stuff along otherwise  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:38 pm
DJ Double B
Erkowan

X Kaos X

DJ Double B

It's good in my book
Hard to move that kind of stuff along otherwise

I'm glad. I hate being heavy handed in RP's or forcing character to do things they won't normally....but that just felt SO right, given the moment. The troublesome three....a new nickname for the Charizard girls. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:43 pm
I am so sorry everyone. In my announcement I said it was a morning phase when in actuality it is now the afternoon phase. so sorry for the confusion. OTL  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:07 pm
I know that I should be replying but....

Damn, this song is so gooooooooood! I feel so inspired by it crying -Tears of Happiness-

Can't help but imagine my characters taking roles in there  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:14 am
I finally get to post today after my test.
Anyone wanna rp with the Bennet boys?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:24 am
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven

I know what I want to do with Josh now. I want his focus to be on dangerous pokemon, mostly catching them so they don't hurt others and get hurt themselves.

If this sounds like a bad idea, someone speak up.

murruelecreuset
Honestly I don't know what to tell you on the Sentret situation. I'm going through the same issue with Maria. I'm looking to get her a Meowstic or the pre-evolution Espurr but I wouldn't mind the Cherubi that's currently available. With only two slots free this year and only so many pokéballs given it's tough. Evelyn is a lot easier since she'd just going for Pokémon that look ancient or odd / different.

If it makes you feel better, I have no clue what to do with Ava xD She'd be one to go for at least one more bug pokemon. Maybe a Combee/Vespiquen or a Spinarak/Ariados. Have been thinking about the Kakuna/Beedrill though. She'd be all over that xD

But yeah. As to Josh, who knows if a hondour or larvitar will roll around? I wouldn't hold out exclusively for those, but if you see something you think the character would be all over, go for it

I'm having a similar problem with Marcus..mostly cause he's more into research than training so he really likes all pokemon so narrowing it down to six is kinda hard. I kinda get why pokeballs are limited but like murrelecreuset said..the pressure's on to make decisions sweatdrop

It's also why Marcus has no dream team. That and and the fact that I've never really made a team for competitive battling (usually my criteria for pokemon was...is it cool-looking?) so it's a bit daunting.

I don't think it's a bad idea at all fo Josh to be into dangerous pokemon, I'm planning to look for something similar with Marcus..the pokemon seem to be pretty set (though I'd ask the captains to be sure) so maybe wait a bit to see what other areas and pokemon open up? If you still don't get what you want or get tired of waiting, you can always go back for that sentret,  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:17 am
hmm . . . . maybe I should make another character while my other one is waiting for reply?  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:50 am
amarzyciel
hmm . . . . maybe I should make another character while my other one is waiting for reply?

I've been debating a second character lately as well. But idk. I have a couple of ideas for a guy  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:00 am
DJ Double B
amarzyciel

I've been debating a second character lately as well. But idk. I have a couple of ideas for a guy

oh? care to share what are your idea?

I already know what character I will be making, it's just . . . my focus might get split between the two and then I might end up neglecting the other sweatdrop
it's mainly because I have his dream team ready which I absolutely adore, unlike my current character who still have trouble picking.
I have bad habit of making balanced team  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:28 am
amarzyciel
DJ Double B
amarzyciel

oh? care to share what are your idea?

I already know what character I will be making, it's just . . . my focus might get split between the two and then I might end up neglecting the other sweatdrop
it's mainly because I have his dream team ready which I absolutely adore, unlike my current character who still have trouble picking.
I have bad habit of making balanced team

I usually try and keep my characters as far away from each other as possible. Maybe an upper class sort of guy interested in fashion/design/coordination? Or someone who isnt too good with people but is super into technology and tinkering? Maybe reads up on technology or something? I dunno. Someone into something not very sportsy, a less social, but really into learning about stuff. Not too sure yet  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:40 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I finally get to post today after my test.
Anyone wanna rp with the Bennet boys?

Chael can be, if you don't mind the character. sweatdrop He needs a friend at the rate he's ostracizing his peers lmao.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:52 pm
DJ Double B

I usually try and keep my characters as far away from each other as possible. Maybe an upper class sort of guy interested in fashion/design/coordination? Or someone who isnt too good with people but is super into technology and tinkering? Maybe reads up on technology or something? I dunno. Someone into something not very sportsy, a less social, but really into learning about stuff. Not too sure yet

ah, that's similar to what I do. I am going for a character that's different than my current too or someone different from character that already exist.
Elysia's too friendly, so the other one will be the cold one.
we seem to have several upper class folks~
mine's a poor guy xD because the academy's free, you see, I thought there should be more people that can't afford to go to anywhere else to take the chance.
they tended to be able to appreciate the chance to learn more even if they aren't bookworm or knowledge wiz.

you can try using bullet point of any idea you come across even if they don't match with each other.
I do that when I am making mine, so now I only need to pick from the idea what fit and fill in the gap.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:37 pm
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

ah, that's similar to what I do. I am going for a character that's different than my current too or someone different from character that already exist.
Elysia's too friendly, so the other one will be the cold one.
we seem to have several upper class folks~
mine's a poor guy xD because the academy's free, you see, I thought there should be more people that can't afford to go to anywhere else to take the chance.
they tended to be able to appreciate the chance to learn more even if they aren't bookworm or knowledge wiz.

you can try using bullet point of any idea you come across even if they don't match with each other.
I do that when I am making mine, so now I only need to pick from the idea what fit and fill in the gap.

Hmmm true yeah. I have been considering a lower class character lately though. idk. I'm still bouncing ideas around. I don't even know if I'm gonna make him. We'll see I suppose. I'll consider it in a few days

luck with your guy!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:42 pm
DJ Double B

Hmmm true yeah. I have been considering a lower class character lately though. idk. I'm still bouncing ideas around. I don't even know if I'm gonna make him. We'll see I suppose. I'll consider it in a few days

luck with your guy!

I see.
good luck with yours too C:

I think I am leaning to just give it a go once I am done with his profile.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games