Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:29 pm
SubonicXP

"Death...was me." Sub said in disbelief. "That orb was the Lustrous Orb, Death used it to transcend dimensions. And if I'm right, this book can alter time in some way. Am I destined to do the same?" He asked himself as he closed the book, set it on the ground, and stared down at it with a scowl. Without a word he took out a box of matches from his bag, lit one of the matches, and tossed it onto the book. Instantly the book would catch fire, burning away in some bizarre black flame. Instead of turning to ash the book would slowly fade away into nothing, Sub watching the whole while.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much Sub." Comes a voice from nearby. It's Darts, and the of the journey they had just taken, the Giratina hybrid seemed to show very little signs of agitation. He's looking over his golden hands as if searching for something hidden buried within the reflective metal, and he was having a great deal of difficulty in making words form sentences at the moment. "Whatever it was that just happened to all of us," He begins, not entirely sure what had actually happened and what was his imagination. It was like an unexpected dream that you wake up from and want to remember, but no matter how hard you try it just slips between your mental fingers. Snippets and sensations flitted at the edges of his memory, gone as soon as he dwelt on it for too long. "It showed us only visions of what may be. It showed us that nothing is carved in stone, and that depending on what comes up on your roll of the dice, things can change." Darts looks up from his hands, his crimson eyes looking to meet their leader's. "Whatever comes our way now, we just need to meet it like we always do. Besides, what do you have to worry about? I'm here."

--

In a lonely spot in Sootopolis City, a very confused man sits on the beach, running his purplish-blue fingers through the sand and watching the grains sift through his extended digits as the sun sets on the other side of the city's rounded opening, the sunbeams reflecting off the cliffs on the opposite side. He rifles in the pocket of his tattered black jacket for a second and pulls out an odd-shaped chunk of rock, considers it for a second, then deposits it safely back into his pocket before turning back to the sunset.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:11 pm
Sub looked away from the book as it finished burning away. His eyes met with Darts's and a smile grew on his face. "My hero." He said with a laugh, walking over to Cera and snatching her up in his arms. "Well I hope none of you plan on taking a vacation, we still have a lot of work to do! We're going to do what we do best! Let's go!" With that, Sub ran off towards the elevator with Cera in his arms.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:20 pm
SubonicXP
Sub looked away from the book as it finished burning away. His eyes met with Darts's and a smile grew on his face. "My hero." He said with a laugh, walking over to Cera and snatching her up in his arms. "Well I hope none of you plan on taking a vacation, we still have a lot of work to do! We're going to do what we do best! Let's go!" With that, Sub ran off towards the elevator with Cera in his arms.

"Gamble and take people's money?" Darts asks, perplexed, as he follows after Sub.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:22 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey, wait a minute, what kind of work!?" Cera asked, too flustered to try and escape from the sudden grab and trip to the elevator. A vacation wasn't on her mind anyway, but when it came to Sub, it was hard to tell what he was thinking a lot of times.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:02 pm
Stumbling into the madness as the others began to rally with each other, Reno managed to hear the last few words of Sub's inspirational speech. And, being his usual self, he added his words for his personal amusement. "So we are gonna blow stuff up and blame the neighbors?"

And with the more mentally stable of the group, Aria and her ambiguously mute/deaf twin would sit across from each other with a mildly intense stare. "Okay, you need a new name. Because calling two people Aria will just get confusing." The guitarist told her other self, looking to the small Whismur as it watched the flurry of hand motions from the other girl.

Opening its mouth meekly, the Whismur uttered out, "No Arceus damned way. You're the musician, you must have stage name you can take. All I have is the fact I speak through my little pink friend here." The other Aria would emphasis the statement by flipping off the mildly shocked girl.

"The hell? You were so meek and shy when we first met, what is this?" Aria said, head tilting slightly as she attempted to process this whole event. She had just been told off by a girl who either couldn't speak, hear, or some combination of the two. "Well, you are officially dubbed Dista. Because the dissonance between then and now is all I can think of right now."

Dista would begin to fly into signs before pausing for a moment, bopping her Whismur on the head to keep it from speaking what she had signed. Another flurry of signs later, the Whismur would tell Aria, "I feel like this name sounds awesome. Dista it is then. Although if I need to make another name change, I can and will slap the person who suggests it."

Nodding to the...mute girl?, Aria and the newly dubbed Dista would walk to the couch to sit and discuss what had happened to make such wide changes in their lives.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:55 pm
"Snagems! Report to the lab for a briefing on the latest happenings since we've been gone!" Sub's voice would ring out from the speakers through out HQ. Once the Snagems arrived they would find Sub sitting in a chair, stroking Cera like a cat, menacingly. "So nice of all of you to join me."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:02 pm
SubonicXP
"Snagems! Report to the lab for a briefing on the latest happenings since we've been gone!" Sub's voice would ring out from the speakers through out HQ. Once the Snagems arrived they would find Sub sitting in a chair, stroking Cera like a cat, menacingly. "So nice of all of you to join me."
"You didn't give me a choice," Cera remarked, seeing Sol, Amaranth and Aden all show up fairly quickly. The latter of the three had to keep himself from laughing at the predicament. "You decided to take me into the elevator, and then decided you were an evil genius... what am I, the team's pet?"

"Well, Sub was the one who caught you in a Master Ball," Sol commented.

"And you weren't back at Ecruteak, or Mount Silver?" Aden asked afterward.

"You do sort of look like a pet in Sub's lap..." Amaranth chimed in.

"...shut up."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:11 pm
SubonicXP

Darts enters the lab with a swish of his jacket, an involuntary muscle spasm rippling the garment as he casually leans against a wall nearby. He was still a bit perturbed at the notions that kept flickering through his head occasionally, but he was determined to press on. Since mastering Shadow Force, the constant banging of the Distortion World had calmed to more of an echo he found, unless he was under constant duress. Curious what Sub has to say, he settles in to listen, trying to ignore the nagging itch that always came over him in these situations. He had given up coffee, but that didn't mean he couldn't use one right now.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:34 pm
SubonicXP

"Why are you holding a briefing in the lab?" Isaac inquired from one of the workstations, as he continued to solder together components of a circuit board. "I'm trying to work here, you know."  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:01 pm
Crystal would follow the group down to the lab, noticing as Aile joined them. She'd actually have her hair down for a change, and it would look like she was trying to wash her face before Sub summoned all of them. Her eyes would still be a bit red also, but that seemed to be clearing up slightly. Once the two would wind up in the lab, they both looked at Sub quizzically.

"Well, this doesn't look ominous," the hybrid commented, flicking her tail back and forth lazily.

"I'm more wondering what kind of high he's riding, and can I join him?"

Raine would have joined the rest at the same time, but a tap on her shoulder made her jump and turn around quickly, holding her violin case in front of her. What she'd see in front was actually a very familiar hybrid to her now. Though, she'd look either half asleep or just completely out of energy. Her golden eyes were half shut, her four purple and blue wings, now pockmarked with small areas of lighter colored scar tissue, were drooped, and her posture was completely slouched forward. "Hey, can you?... Oh hell. I'm not in Kanto anymore, am I?"

"I'm cursed to be followed by a vampirical look alike, aren't I," the human girl asked quietly, slowly lowering the violin case.

"Not my choice. Besides...." She rubbed her eyes, looking around. "You at least shouldn't feel like a Goldeen out of water here for all that long."

"O...kay... How is the name thing going to work, though?"

"I'll figure something out for me this time. Now, we might want to follow the group leaving the main area..." She pointed, and the two would hurry (as fast as the Crobat hybrid could, at least) and they'd also catch up with the others, thankfully finding their way there.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:38 pm
Entering with a flurry of signs to her other world counterpart, Dista would stare down Sub and await some sort of a reaction. And right on cue...."Okay, who the hell ordered this meeting. I've been around for a few hours and I'm getting rushed headlong into some crazy stuff. Isn't there some sort of thing to make this transition less strange and stupid?" Smirking as her Whismur blurted out what she had signed, the girl waited for any sort of response.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:44 pm
"So, Team Flare has been active these past few days, very much so. The consequences of our failure at the docks has reared its head. A large shipment of Pokeballs from Kanto were brought in through the docks and flooded the market. Just in two days the nationalized Kalos Pokeball Factory's profits dropped drastically and there is now talk of opening up the economy to foreign trade as some are claiming that the Kanto Pokeballs are higher quality, coming from Silph Co. themselves. Team Flare has publicly spoken in favor of the region's current policy of protectionism and is saying that Kalos should tighten their borders even more to prevent future disruption of the economy." Sub began to explain.

"From what we do know I think it's safe to assume this is all a ruse set up by Team Flare to expand his majesty's control over the region even further. Someone is working with Flare and helping them by playing the role of villain to simply make Flare look like the good guys in comparison, basically they are in cahoots. When we first came to Kalos on that ship we saw several groups on board with their own plans for Kalos. The only one that truly stuck out to me, especially with this new information, is Team Rocket. It's safe to assume they are aiding Team Flare by providing a public enemy to the state. Why and what they get out of this? I'm not sure, but that's what we need to figure out." With that said he tossed Cera into the air, expecting her to float afterwards, allowing himself to now stand.

"So, I wish to test my theory. I wonder what happens if 'Team Rocket' carried out an unsanctioned attack? Get my drift? If it's not Team Rocket helping Flare then nothing bad happens other than Team Rocket's tainted name being a little more well known. If it is Team Rocket helping them then obviously Flare will be very angry that they broke free from their leash. So you guys game for some poker?" He said with a smile.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:50 pm
SubonicXP
"So, Team Flare has been active these past few days, very much so. The consequences of our failure at the docks has reared its head. A large shipment of Pokeballs from Kanto were brought in through the docks and flooded the market. Just in two days the nationalized Kalos Pokeball Factory's profits dropped drastically and there is now talk of opening up the economy to foreign trade as some are claiming that the Kanto Pokeballs are higher quality, coming from Silph Co. themselves. Team Flare has publicly spoken in favor of the region's current policy of protectionism and is saying that Kalos should tighten their borders even more to prevent future disruption of the economy." Sub began to explain.

"From what we do know I think it's safe to assume this is all a ruse set up by Team Flare to expand his majesty's control over the region even further. Someone is working with Flare and helping them by playing the role of villain to simply make Flare look like the good guys in comparison, basically they are in cahoots. When we first came to Kalos on that ship we saw several groups on board with their own plans for Kalos. The only one that truly stuck out to me, especially with this new information, is Team Rocket. It's safe to assume they are aiding Team Flare by providing a public enemy to the state. Why and what they get out of this? I'm not sure, but that's what we need to figure out." With that said he tossed Cera into the air, expecting her to float afterwards, allowing himself to now stand.

"So, I wish to test my theory. I wonder what happens if 'Team Rocket' carried out an unsanctioned attack? Get my drift? If it's not Team Rocket helping Flare then nothing bad happens other than Team Rocket's tainted name being a little more well known. If it is Team Rocket helping them then obviously Flare will be very angry that they broke free from their leash. So you guys game for some poker?" He said with a smile.

"You should know me Sub, I'm always up for a good game of poker." Darts says with an indulgent chuckle. "But what exactly are we going to attack and why? The most effective gambit would have a two-pronged effect." The Giratina hybrid was eager to flex his muscles a bit, seeing as this was his first official mission coming back into the main group of Snagem. After all the dimensional weirdness he had wandered (or maybe not it was a bit hazy) into right away, this would be a nice change of pace.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:55 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"You should know me Sub, I'm always up for a good game of poker." Darts says with an indulgent chuckle. "But what exactly are we going to attack and why? The most effective gambit would have a two-pronged effect." The Giratina hybrid was eager to flex his muscles a bit, seeing as this was his first official mission coming back into the main group of Snagem. After all the dimensional weirdness he had wandered (or maybe not it was a bit hazy) into right away, this would be a nice change of pace.

"Haven't guessed yet? Why Darts, I'm disappointed in you. We will attack the Pokeball Factory, of course. Think about it, Flare themselves has already made a public scene around it involving a 'foreign enemy'. Naturally a large portion of people will believe this and think there is a foreign enemy out there trying to cripple their nation. So if this enemy was to also attack the source of their Pokeballs you can be sure they would be very angry that Flare, who promised to fix the problem, didn't stop such an attack despite it appearing they knew who was messing with the supply of Pokeballs. Public is mad at Flare, Flare is mad at Rocket for going too far, Rocket's leash is pulled in a little further, and general animosity is set at an all time high. It's a win-win for us." Sub explained to Darts.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:56 pm
"Eehhh...Sub...this is a bit of a dangerous game you're playing here." I said. With seeing Cera getting grabbed and dragged down to the lower depths, I decided to follow and try to find out what was going on. With the briefing done, I thought for a moment, trying to figure something out. "We'll need something to fall back on in case this goes haywire. I'd recommend sending someone to that lead that you and I were talking about a while ago while this is going on. A bit of a shadow operation, I would figure."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games