Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:54 pm
Kain would look at Kairi with a smile, "I never brought it up because you needed to see him first thing, and you know if I said it you would be more upset. Though it didn't look like Reno was keen on finding us. Hehe can't blame him I would of had to hold you back.... Wow OK is Lynette that good at piano? Really that sounds impossible. Like whats going on in there?"

Trevanant would slip out of the way throwing the bed in the air, getting cracked in half. Haunter would summon another hand to blast a dazzling gleam behind him. A direct blast of the beam would be something for anyone to fear. Especially the Dark Fighting type Pangoro. The Blast Would flash the room so bright no one could sleep. In the bright Hex would sneek through the floors back to Kains side and just finishing the song Venom would quickly snap away. Though to make sure they would wake up he flicked the switch on and phaze to Kain's side.

"Wait where you guys causing that racket. Sh*t Aria is not going to be happy. Both of you Return."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:53 pm
Watching as the bed was split by the failed attack from her Pangoro, Aria charged into the shrapnel storm and stood where she would hopefully catch Lynnette and place her onto the ground with a quick kiss on the lips. Looking around the room in an effort to find either their assailants or clothing, Aria told her girlfriend, "Well, time to get dressed. We're going ghostie hunting. And if their one of the Snagem's, you may have to keep me from strangling them." You did not mess with Aria and her happy time.

Sogetsu would be on the floor of the room, the Dazzling Gleam having knocked him off his feet for the moment. Picking himself up and dusting away the wood debris, the Pangoro would sit on the floor and await to join in the hunt for these ghost types.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:28 pm
Kairi wasn't sure what to do or say, but she let Reno hug her, knowing that that's probably what he needed right now. "Even if you don't want to see her, you kind of need to. After this is done with, we are going to go and find her, and you two will talk to each other, got it?" the redheaded girl grumbled, squirming out of the hug enough so that she could stare down Reno. "And as for you," Kairi started, turning to look at Kain again, "you actually should have told me. I kind of would have liked to know that Reno was back before I had to see him for myself. How could you be sure that I had even wanted to talk to him after he disappeared as long as he did?" It came out as a snarl, Kairi's eyes narrowing as she spoke. It was true though, she would have preferred to know beforehand, so that she could have sat and thought about what she wanted to say to Reno, rather than the outburst that had occurred. She was trying to get better about her temper, not let herself get all riled up so easily!

Lynnette looked up at Aria, obviously startled. Her green eyes still showed a small bit of fear, unsure what to do. Gathering up some clothes so that she could get dressed, the girl stood, looking over to Aria again. Pitch seemed to have stopped her singing, and flew over to rest on Lynnette's shoulder. Quickly locating the Noibat's Pokeball, she recalled her, deciding that maybe the overenthusiastic Noibat wouldn't be a good call for help track down the ghosts. Instead, the girl would release her Snubbull, Hook. The Fairy Pokemon would be a great help in sniffing out the ghosties.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:40 pm
"Well I thought you would want to see him, and if you didn't want to talk to him you could of given him a real good knocking." Kain would say with a chuckle rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey K don't be too mad please, I just wanted to see you guys reunite, rather than have a staged awkward meeting. Hell you just saw what growing up was like for me, so you know well enough a happy reunion is something I've never really seen. I guess I sound greedy but I already knew Reno wanted to see you. He was scared but still wanted to, so I just helped things along. I'm sorry love." His voice one an honest one, anyone one would have to be daft to not believe the man in front of them.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:54 pm
Not bothering to examine the clothes she had grabbed and instead focused on grabbing her guitar from where she had appeared to have left it on the ground. Tapping it against her left and right foot before beginning to walk towards the door. "If the scumbag who managed to let his Ghost Pokemon run wild in this bedroom while I was celebrating getting a girlfriend is still in the area in five seconds, he is gonna figure out what a guitar can do to the human skull!" Letting the roar ring out against the door, looking to her hand as she began to count off fingers in preparation for her assault.

Outside the doorway, Reno would look to Kairi before holding up his hands in front of him and shaking a little. "No problem Kairi. I was gonna do that, but now I have a big, scary reason ta do it." Reno stuttered out, knowing that he would likely pay for that comment. Looking to Kain as he spoke up, the red haired channeler would visibly cover his face with his hand, forefinger and thumb resting on his brow. How he thought this might end well for him would be amazing to see. And right on cue, more doom and gloom would sound as Aria screamed out from the main room. Having seen the Ghost types return to Kain, Reno could expect what might come next for the poor, well-meaning, and completely bumbling man.

Unable to wait any longer, Aria burst out of the door with guitar resting on her shoulder, and the odd mix of her usual outfit and Lynnette's gracefully informing the group what transpired. Glaring at Reno as he turned to face her and the mighty weapon she was currently shouldering, he simply stated back for a moment, noted the heavy weapon, and panicked as he pointed to Kain without missing a beat. Sellout. Content to have a target to vent on, Aria swung the orange colored guitar in an overhead smash aimed to crack it across Kain's skull. That sort of reaction settled exactly how...passionate things had been getting. And my, oh my, was Kain on the wrong end of the stick today.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:53 pm
Coumarine City

The gem would begin to glow bright as Amaranth touched it. Instantly she would be filled with a strange feeling, or rather a lack thereof. The woman would feel as if she were touching nothing, floating in the air yet no breeze, she could still hear but it was difficult to tell where sound came from. This strange feeling would be frightening yet she could not release the gem.

"Kuku...finally, you've found it. Figures it would be you who does, Sol." A voice spoke to Amaranth through the gem, apparently mistaking her for Sol. "Is that a Pokepalm you have on you? Excellent, I'll use it to get the others...kuku." The voice continued. With that said the SNAG on Amaranth's person would begin to glow brightly, along with every SNAG held by another Snagem across the world. "Time for a family reunion...kuku!" And just like that, Amaranth, Cera, Aile, Isaac, Reno, Kasumi, everyone back at HQ, and anyone else with a SNAG on them would vanish into thing air, torn away from whatever they were doing.

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:10 pm
Sub would appear back at HQ along with the others, he was happy to see everyone from his reality here, and some. "Well, looks like we managed to survive the ordeal, despite Death cheating me out of our deal...how is everyone doing?" Sub asked the gathered members. "We probably need the Doc right about now."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:14 pm
SubonicXP
Sub would appear back at HQ along with the others, he was happy to see everyone from his reality here, and some. "Well, looks like we managed to survive the ordeal, despite Death cheating me out of our deal...how is everyone doing?" Sub asked the gathered members. "We probably need the Doc right about now."

"Tired." Freth spoke up.

"Hungry..." Tristen spoke up.

"Heavily irritated." I spoke up.

"When are you NOT irritated?" Doc said.

"You make it sound like I'm always that way."

"One would wonder about the likes of you, for certain." Doc said. "At any rate, anyone who feel the need to be looked over, line up outside the med lab, and I'll see what I can do. Though quite frankly I'm a bit exhausted myself. I never did so much running at one go before."

"Well Doc I can remedy that." I said.

"Don't make me make Orderly 'teach' you the finer points of Yoga..."

"Shutting up now..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:19 pm
"Wondering how I went from being roped into a race on a Rhyhorn's back to that," Aden replied simply, "On second thought? Don't answer. Last time I asked someone that, the answer wasn't pleasant."

"We probably need more than just him..." Cera commented.

"Still not sure how I'm back..." Amaranth replied, unsure if everything was a dream or real or what.

"I don't know, I'm having a hard time recalling a time where Blizzard isn't mildly irritated about something," Sol quipped, "Though, I am talking about the same hybrid that felt the best way to say hello was to try his hand at punching my beak off. I'd say I'm alright, in any case."

After everything was said, all four of them would start to line up. While Sol doubted he'd need any sort of looking over, he wasn't sure of everything else the rest went through. He was still having a hard time remembering a great deal of the events.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Darksol88
"Wondering how I went from being roped into a race on a Rhyhorn's back to that," Aden replied simply, "On second thought? Don't answer. Last time I asked someone that, the answer wasn't pleasant."

"We probably need more than just him..." Cera commented.

"Still not sure how I'm back..." Amaranth replied, unsure if everything was a dream or real or what.

"I don't know, I'm having a hard time recalling a time where Blizzard isn't mildly irritated about something," Sol quipped, "Though, I am talking about the same hybrid that felt the best way to say hello was to try his hand at punching my beak off. I'd say I'm alright, in any case."

After everything was said, all four of them would start to line up. While Sol doubted he'd need any sort of looking over, he wasn't sure of everything else the rest went through. He was still having a hard time remembering a great deal of the events.

"Hey! Keep in mind you actually had that one coming, turkey!" I shouted as he walked back. "I wanted to do more than that at first!"

"I rest my case." Doc said.

"Oh shut up!"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:32 pm
Crystal would look at the others bickering, raising an eyebrow. "Is this a normal occurrence? It's been a while," she shrugged.

"How did I get myself roped into this?..." Raine would look herself over, looking at her bashed in violin case and sighing. "Crap. And oddly enough, I mostly need a shower..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:35 pm
Blizzard120
"Hey! Keep in mind you actually had that one coming, turkey!" I shouted as he walked back. "I wanted to do more than that at first!"

"I rest my case." Doc said.

"Oh shut up!"
"Let's see... remembers that bit of irritation, spreads it to the Doc... I'd say this is a normal day, why do you ask?" Sol decided not to say anything further, just in case it was decided that a turkey-sicle was worthwhile to have around.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:05 pm
"Well," Isaac said, dusting his hands on his pants, "I'm gonna head back to the lab. I got a bunch of ideas from the alternate me's suit that I want to try to implement." Heading over to the doorway out of the lounge area, he called back over his shoulder, "Also Blizz, you should really do seem irritated all the time. You should relax a bit. I mean, Freth's less tightly wound than you, and that's saying something."

Chuckling to himself, he passed through the doorway, only to spin around rapidly as he was struck by a sudden realization. "Shi- Anyone know how much time passed while we were gone?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:47 pm
Sub would take his backpack off and set it down on the ground, digging his SNAG out of it to check the date after hearing Isaac's question. "Look like it's been two days since we left, not too long." He commented as he set his SNAG to the side and took out a small black book. "Where did this come from? This isn't mine..." He mumbled to himself as he stared at the book's cover, the title was written in some strange language he had never seen before and yet... "Time, it says time. How do I know that?" He asked himself allowed as he opened up the book and began to read from its pages, starting from a page with a corner taken out of it.

"It has been ----- years since the team disbanded. I have stayed at the old headquarters since with the hope that perhaps a new threat would rise up for us to put down, and yet none has risen. The regions have never been more stable, their gym leaders never more powerful and competent. Any threat that rears its head is instantly put down by the independent regions without any outside help. We are simply no longer needed. As such I have decided to shutdown the building completely. I'm even in talks with the Pokemon League to purchase the building to be used as a proposed gym. Hopefully they'll find use in it." Sub read aloud, turning the page once he was finished.

"He visited me today, I hadn't seen him in awhile, not since ----- gave him his job back. With there being nothing left for me here I've thought about going with -----, maybe I'll find joy in that. If not I can always find that turkey and kill him a few times, that's always fun..." Sub cocked an eyebrow at that part and began to skip forward a few pages.

"I've taken over his role, ----- has chosen me instead to become the reaper. I have accept this role once again with great pride. ----rai is obviously not happy that I have yet again taken his place but I don't care, I'm the reason why he got it back the last time. I am simply the better man for the job. I have chosen my first target as well. Maybe I'll save one of those pretty blue feathers for my scrapbook...is he talking about Blizz?" Sub asked himself.

"My scrapbook is filling out very nicely. My latest addition was a stunning black scale, I've waited a long time for that one. Unfortunately I'm missing the most prized trophy, a Rainbow Wing. Ar---- has been demanding I add that one but I must admit, he has proven to be a slippery one as always. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind seeing him die several times over but after awhile you get over the cute looks and now Sacred Ash has no value to me anymore. What am I going to do with it? Revive myself? Kukuku...wait, this is Death writing this. And did he write his own laugh? Freak..." Sub mumbled.

"Still haven't gotten that Rainbow Wing, oh well. Did get myself a lovely set of shades, only problem is they smell like coffee all the time. Either way, I'm starting to miss seeing Pokemon battles, but these days no one really battles, Pokeballs are scarce as it is and apricorns don't grow anymore. Such a sad and boring time. The only thing I have to do these days other than scooping up the remaining stragglers is completely my scrapbook. I'll get that turkey, I promise. Kukuku!" Sub just shook his head.

"Don't know where turkey went, I can't sense him anymore. Maybe he committed suicide, who knows, not even sure if I care anymore. I don't care about much anymore, there isn't even enough rats for me to clean up anymore to entertain me. This place is boring. All I can think of is the good ole days, where there was always chaos and discord to have fun with. Maybe I could put this book to use for once other than using it for a journal...I do also have that Lustrous Orb. I know I promised Uxie, when he still lived, that I wouldn't use the book to alter history like Cynthia did...but I'm just so bored." Things were starting to make sense to Sub.

"Everyone is gone. The gods are no more. I, Death, am all that is left at the end of time. I have decided to play a little game to see whether or not this existence deserves to continue, and what better way than to gather a few old friends to play? Kukuku...this should be fun. The Dark One is going to make one last mission for his Snagems..." And now, he realized what this all meant.

"Death...was me." Sub said in disbelief. "That orb was the Lustrous Orb, Death used it to transcend dimensions. And if I'm right, this book can alter time in some way. Am I destined to do the same?" He asked himself as he closed the book, set it on the ground, and stared down at it with a scowl. Without a word he took out a box of matches from his bag, lit one of the matches, and tossed it onto the book. Instantly the book would catch fire, burning away in some bizarre black flame. Instead of turning to ash the book would slowly fade away into nothing, Sub watching the whole while.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:23 pm
"What were you reading...?" Cera asked, having only heard bits and pieces of what Sub was saying and seeing something just... vanish. "Whatever it was, it sounded stuffy and depressing and deserves to go back to the library."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games