Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:42 pm
Kain would have a almost sloppy smile leaning back, thought this would only last a bit when the sound of crashing glass would Snap him out of his stupor. Gently letting go of Kairi Kain would stand up in a panic "That was Lynette's room! I hope the two are alright. Lets go, here put these on" Kain would say handing the red head her typical cloths and a bra, from the dresser and drawers. Kain would only take a second to look away not to be rude or seem perverted. Though he couldn't help but admire her even in this serious moment. Kain in a rush already just threw on his trench without buttoning it up, forgetting his shirt and vest on the ground. He would then wait for Kairi to come to his side before opening the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:09 pm
"I suppose the nobles of Kalos having their toe in the witch's brew is very likely. After all, the king is only as strong as his supporters. What better back up than those who have all the money?" Sub said in reply to Blizz. "Then again, if you went after the nobles, who specifically would you go after? There are multiple families, most of which are related to his majesty and thus highly protected."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:11 pm
SubonicXP
"I suppose the nobles of Kalos having their toe in the witch's brew is very likely. After all, the king is only as strong as his supporters. What better back up than those who have all the money?" Sub said in reply to Blizz. "Then again, if you went after the nobles, who specifically would you go after? There are multiple families, most of which are related to his majesty and thus highly protected."

"Every king has his favorites." I said. "Who under him that holds a lot of responsibility, moreso than others? Is there one?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:27 pm
Blizzard120

"Every king has his favorites." I said. "Who under him that holds a lot of responsibility, moreso than others? Is there one?"

"That's a good question." Sub said to Blizz as he rose up and sat on the side of the bed. "There is one person I imagine is pretty chummy with the king. Wikstrom, a member of the Elite Four. Years ago he was nothing more than a low ranking member of the Royal Guard, he watched over the king's garden, grunt work. It was never said what he did but Wikstrom went from being a lowly knight to a high ranking and powerful noble. The king has showed such favoritism to Wikstrom that he even permitted him to challenge the Elite Four, without a single badge, for a place among them. This upset the populace greatly, especially when the king named him as the newest member of the Elite Four. Like I said, I'm not sure what he did, but Wikstrom is certainly a favorite member of the nobility. It's a shame though that so many people detest him for the king's favoritism, seems like such a nice guy which takes his job very seriously."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:31 pm
SubonicXP

"That's a good question." Sub said to Blizz as he rose up and sat on the side of the bed. "There is one person I imagine is pretty chummy with the king. Wikstrom, a member of the Elite Four. Years ago he was nothing more than a low ranking member of the Royal Guard, he watched over the king's garden, grunt work. It was never said what he did but Wikstrom went from being a lowly knight to a high ranking and powerful noble. The king has showed such favoritism to Wikstrom that he even permitted him to challenge the Elite Four, without a single badge, for a place among them. This upset the populace greatly, especially when the king named him as the newest member of the Elite Four. Like I said, I'm not sure what he did, but Wikstrom is certainly a favorite member of the nobility. It's a shame though that so many people detest him for the king's favoritism, seems like such a nice guy which takes his job very seriously."

"Figures that the Pokemon League would be involved...then again, I was once told about how every league is under their own networks. Unova is under one, Johto, Kanto, and all of them in that area is on their own, and obviously enough Kalos is on their own as well. Still, point remains...hmm..." I started to think for a moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:33 pm
Blizzard120

"Figures that the Pokemon League would be involved...then again, I was once told about how every league is under their own networks. Unova is under one, Johto, Kanto, and all of them in that area is on their own, and obviously enough Kalos is on their own as well. Still, point remains...hmm..." I started to think for a moment.

"I like Unova's, most diplomatic one I've seen yet." Sub said in reply. "Either way, getting to Wikstrom would be no simple task. Even if he is the best target when it comes to the king's favorite, he is one of the most difficult to reach."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:36 pm
Hearing the sound of a bottle shattering against the wall from somewhere within the base, Reno set out on his search for the source of the noise. Whenever there was a loud noise and he wasn't a source of it, there was either something gone horribly right or horribly wrong. Or a hungover girl tried to perform gymnastic light switch flipping, but that seemed the least likely choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:40 pm
Ellisanderia
Dante looked confused as Reno started speaking, and then at the realization of what was going on, his eyes widened behind the glasses that were currently sliding down his nose slightly. He found himself stumbling forward as he was shoved, though he quickly regained his balance. Deciding it would just be easier to get this over with now than later. the blue-haired boy took a deep breath and walked the rest of the way over to the hybrid. "Uhm... hey. Reno seems to think I need to talk to people more, and, well, I suppose he is sort of right, so..." Dante trailed off, not really sure what to say. It was obvious he was nervous, the blush on his face said that clearly enough. "How have you been Kaya?" he finally managed to get out the words, a smile appearing on his face.

Kaya blinked a few times at first when Dante spoke to him, pausing for a moment as if he were a Deerling caught in headlights. "Say something already, dummy!" Trish demanded, giving a light shove to the hybrid's back. The Klefki hybrid stumbled forward a step or two and finally caught himself what felt like inches from running right into the other male. "Um....I'm good." He said in response, not sure what else could be said at the moment.

"That's it?" Trish groaned to herself as she walked off. "I'm gonna go get something to drink." She announced to no one in particular as she walked off to the kitchen, aiming to find some juice or something.

"I guess it's been a while, huh?" Kaya finally asked once Trish was out of the room. "I suppose I'm in the same boat you are." He laughed nervously as this point, though something caught his mind after a moment of it and he snapped out of it long enough to ask a simple question. "Wait a sec....How'd you know it was me? I figured you wouldn't recognize me with this thing now." He said as he knocked on the helmet fused to his upper jaw which masked most of his face. Did Dante really pay that much attention to him before? Now he began to wonder....  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:58 pm
Dante couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Yeah, it has been a while," he said with a gentle smile. Facilier, who had floated off a while ago, drifted back to his trainer, the Shuppet glancing at the Klefki hybrid for a brief moment before deciding to bump into his trainer's head. The blue-haired boy didn't pay too much attention to his Pokemon for the moment though, more interested in the conversation. Besides, Facilier always did things like this, and Dante didn't have the time to react every single time. As to Kaya's question... Dante shrugged slightly. "I kinda make a point of keeping up on the goings on of the people who interest me. And you... well, you're a pretty interesting person in my opinion," Dante said, his crystal-blue eyes glimmering a little as he spoke.

Kairi had heard the smashing sound as well, and scrambled to get her clothes on so that she could follow Kain. "You're sure that was from Lynnette's room?" the redheaded girl asked, looking up at Kain for a moment. Whether it had come from Lynn's room (which it had of course) or not, Kairi started walking down the hall, grabbing a hold of Kain's hand as she walked past him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 pm
And qeue sudden paranoia from Kaya. "I appreciate it but for some reason I can't help but wonder if you say that because you mean it or if it's because you want to mean it." He said with a small grin. "Either way, I'll take a compliment where I can get one." At this point, he laughed -truly laughed- something he couldn't remember having done for a good reason in what felt like ages.

"Is that...."

"Kaya laughing?"

"Holy crap, I think it is!"

Odd and Lykas could hear him from the cafe upstairs, the duo enjoying a cup of coffee and people-watching when it happened.

"Sorry. That was a bit much, wasn't it?" Kaya asked after a moment. I just couldn't help myself. I have to admit it's been a long time since anyone called me interesting. I usually get 'Weird'." He admitted with a small smile.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:25 pm
SubonicXP
"I like Unova's, most diplomatic one I've seen yet." Sub said in reply. "Either way, getting to Wikstrom would be no simple task. Even if he is the best target when it comes to the king's favorite, he is one of the most difficult to reach."

"..." I crossed my arms, thought for a moment. If it came to it, I could take on a elite. I did so on a constant basis back at home. Then again, I wasn't really sure what this Wikstrom was capable of. At all. It was the first I ever heard of the guy. Just getting close to him was going to be a thing in and of itself, just as Sub mentioned. "We got to catch him out in the open and pressure the guy."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:49 pm
Sleuthing his way into the hallway he had determined the noise to have come from, Reno would catch a sight of Kain and Kairi as it appeared they were also investigating the noise. Unsure on how exactly he was going to have this one work, the newly minted telepath did what any sane man would. He stood his ground outside Lynnette's room, pressed tightly to the wall and hoping they wouldn't notice him. What a brave hero. And what's with all the moaning he could hear? Had the drinking required that harsh a recovery?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:48 pm
Kain would here the moans and gasps from the room also, though he seemed to be on a roll on reading things. "Hehe like I said before I'm happy for them.... Wait Reno were are my ghost types? They where with you and Dante."

Just as that phrase was said the sleuth-y venom would be sneeking around in the dark. What jokes could be played o what fun their is to have. Hex would have her ghostly self in the floor beneath the bed. A spectre with massive hands would be unseen to the eye but not unheard and his hands would drag and dance along the key board to A well known piano song requiring 8 formed hands at his side to play the 'Death waltz'. The bed would shake and stir, in a different fashion then it already did, to the point were no one could stay atop. A maniacal laugh would fill the air. Oh the fun the two where having. Soon the room would have balls or red and purple fire flicker of a willow wisp. The banging of the piano would shake and shutter from the fingers wriggling around the white and black keys. The banging of sound, the sudduction of music, the horror of ghosts.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:24 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Tesei Utakata

Extremelictor

Dante couldn't help but smile. "I really do think you're interesting, I'm not just saying that because I want to mean it, I promise," the blue-haired boy said with a grin. Hearing Kaya's laugh simply made Dante smile wider. It was nice to hear a genuine laugh, and it was enough to make Dante glad that he had said what he did. At Kaya's last comment though, Dante had to think for a moment, tilting his head slightly. "Everyone's a little weird in their own way I think. Some people just don't know how to handle said weirdness. Heck, my own parents thought I was a freak, but, I try not to think about that too much. Just because someone thinks oddly of you, doesn't make you any less interesting. And besides, someone else's thoughts of you doesn't define who you are," Dante said, smiling again. He wasn't quite sure where that sudden bit of wisdom came from, but, he realized that it was true. He was guilty of letting other people's thoughts of him get him down, so, he couldn't help but wonder if Kaya was the same in those regards.

Kairi almost didn't notice Reno as the sounds coming from the bedroom reached her ears. Almost. Seeing the redheaded Psychic Channeler caused Kairi to glare at him before stomping right on up to him. "I should've known you weren't dead. Where in the hell were you?!" the girl snarled. Her hands were gripped into fists at her sides, fully ready to attack Reno if given the chance to. "Seriously! We all thought you were dead! Leslie changed herself because of it! She was devastated. I was devastated. And you think you can just waltz in here like nothing happened!?" Kairi honestly felt hurt over the fact that she had had no idea that Reno had returned. At hearing what Kain had said, Kairi couldn't help but turn to him. "You... you knew he was back?" the girl asked timidly, her rage having calmed down for a moment. The hurt in her eyes would be apparent though.

Inside the room, with the ghosts wreaking havoc, Lynnette would start screaming, clinging to Aria as the bed raised. "What the hell is going on?" she asked, the panic in her voice very clear. Pitch, having been resting on the piano before the Haunter started playing it, decided to trying to sing along to the music. However, the Noibat still was not so good with tones and such, and, well... The end result was a very shrill screech mixing with the haunting melody of the piano.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:01 pm
Looking to Kairi before having his eyes inadvertently dart around the room to locate the nearest exits and ways to impede her progress, Reno felt content to make an answer and move again. "Kairi, I was threatened and black mailed ta leave Snagem long enough ta let Leslie do something. But I had no idea it was....this." Glancing tot he floor as he kept speaking, the man began to scratch at his one hand where he still had a scar. "I haven't seen her at all today and I just don't want ta. I don't want ta have ta deal with what happened because I wasn't strong enough ta stand against that man."The ground beneath Reno's head would begin to grow darker as it soaked up small amounts of liquid from somewhere. "I had no choice, so I decided ta make myself better. And now, I'm never gonna let somethin' like that happen again." Walking forward towards Kairi as he forced himself to look up from the floor at his feet, he placed his arms around Kairi and hugged her as more tears began to stream down his face. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Knowing the likely consequences for his actions, Reno would still remain with his arms on Kairi as he kept her in the hug.

Emerging from beneath the covers with a wince and a growl as she saw the stuff moving around the room, Aria stumbled out of the bed before grabbing a Pokeball out of where her bag had fallen and throwing it towards the two ghost types. Seeing the second ghost type now attempting to move and shake the bed, Aria pointed at it. "Foul Play on the tree. I'm going back into the bed. I swear, if that thing isn't gone before I settle in, I will beat it to death with my own hands." Casually walking towards the bed as the Pangoro came at the Trevenant with a Foul play charged up, Aria would hopefully be back to what she was wanting to do for the moment. Or who, depending on how you wanted to answer.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games