Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:25 pm
SubonicXP
"Got anything to make my head stop pounding? I feel like I was on the receiving end of an extrasensory." Sub complained as he rubbed his head.

"It'll pass in a couple of minutes. With someone with the dark affinity such as yourself, it should be nothing, so it'd be worthless to give you anything. Remember how it was with Ms. Gardy before she hatched?" Doc asked.

"Well, you're finally up." I walked in to the Med Lab, leaning up against the door frame. "Doing alright there?"

"He's whining." Doc said. "So a good sign."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:28 pm
Blizzard120

"It'll pass in a couple of minutes. With someone with the dark affinity such as yourself, it should be nothing, so it'd be worthless to give you anything. Remember how it was with Ms. Gardy before she hatched?" Doc asked.

"Well, you're finally up." I walked in to the Med Lab, leaning up against the door frame. "Doing alright there?"

"He's whining." Doc said. "So a good sign."

"Good point." Sub said in reply to the Doc. When Blizz walked in he smiled, yet soon frowned upon hearing the good doctor speak again. "You hurt my feelings." He said with a pout.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:35 pm
SubonicXP
"Good point." Sub said in reply to the Doc. When Blizz walked in he smiled, yet soon frowned upon hearing the good doctor speak again. "You hurt my feelings." He said with a pout.

"So what's the damage?" I asked.

"Well, he didn't have the worse burns I've seen on someone..." Doc said, shifting his eyes towards me for a second, pausing as if to imply. "...but he'll manage in a couple of days."

"Well, I guess I should bring you up to speed right now. GRAY got everyone to head off to the ports north of here. Sol is overseeing the operation...supposedly..." I said. "I stayed back for the time being until I'm needed. Someone has to be the cavalry, right? At any rate, Tristen told me about what happened back on the streets."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:59 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"So what's the damage?" I asked.

"Well, he didn't have the worse burns I've seen on someone..." Doc said, shifting his eyes towards me for a second, pausing as if to imply. "...but he'll manage in a couple of days."

"Well, I guess I should bring you up to speed right now. GRAY got everyone to head off to the ports north of here. Sol is overseeing the operation...supposedly..." I said. "I stayed back for the time being until I'm needed. Someone has to be the cavalry, right? At any rate, Tristen told me about what happened back on the streets."

"Days? Ha! You know me better than that, doc." Sub said with a smile. "Oh? Well I'm glad GRAY was listening in my conversation with Aile. Either way, how is Trysten, he okay?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:03 pm
SubonicXP

"Days? Ha! You know me better than that, doc." Sub said with a smile. "Oh? Well I'm glad GRAY was listening in my conversation with Aile. Either way, how is Trysten, he okay?"

"Yea. He's fine. He got his Dragonite to carry you in. He also told me the fight that the two of them got in to get you out of there in the first place." I said to him. "Speaking of, we may want to be a little more passive than normal getting in and out of here. Dragonite's Hyper Beam kind of left a rut in the street." I said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:11 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Yea. He's fine. He got his Dragonite to carry you in. He also told me the fight that the two of them got in to get you out of there in the first place." I said to him. "Speaking of, we may want to be a little more passive than normal getting in and out of here. Dragonite's Hyper Beam kind of left a rut in the street." I said.

"Huh, I'll have to give him a big hug next time I see him." Sub said. "But you're right. It seems that Flare is become far more vocal and are using their soapbox to sow counter discontent. Using foreigners and hybrids as scapegoats against the people's anger towards the king."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:16 pm
SubonicXP
"Huh, I'll have to give him a big hug next time I see him." Sub said. "But you're right. It seems that Flare is become far more vocal and are using their soapbox to sow counter discontent. Using foreigners and hybrids as scapegoats against the people's anger towards the king."

"I hope that whatever comes of whats going on at the port, someone will take the incentive in finding evidence to show what's truly going on." I said to him. "I'm half-tempted to go on my own thing...Toren mentioned the nobles being involved in this. Even if he's blowing smoke over our eyes, I still say if anything it's something to look into."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:53 pm
Tesei Utakata

Extremelictor

When the topic of Aria and Lynnette came up, Dante couldn't help but smirk. "Something tells me they're finally working through some stuff. I saw them both head into Lynn's room last night, and I don't think Aria ever came out. Though, they may have been helped with a little liquid courage. Or, a lot. Pretty sure Lynnette had a secret stash of fancy wines, y'know, her being all classy and whatnot," Dante said, chuckling a little. They were pretty loud, not that they seemed to be doing anything serious, but, he could have sworn he had heard the two girls laughing at one point. He hoped they were doing alright though.

Speaking of the two girls, Lynnette was finding it pretty difficult to stop blushing. Pitch squeaked a little in response to what Aria had said, and she tapped her little winged-hands on her trainer's lap. "N-no need to be jealous. There's no one else. I just never thought..." Lynnette's voice caught in her throat as she tried to speak. She took a deep breath, trying to clear her mind. "To be honest... I never thought you'd really be interested in someone like me. You got pretty famous around here, and I.. I didn't. I stayed here in Lumiose, only ever playing in small cafes. You seemed like a star that I'd never be able to reach. But... I loved that glow of yours. I've... kinda always liked you Aria, even back when we were younger, before we both followed our separate paths," Lynnette's eyes closed as she finished speaking, and her body tensed up again. Despite their closeness now, the girl still wondered if this was too good to be true.

Kairi felt herself wrenched up from her seat, causing her to wince and dig her heels in. "Kain! Please calm down... you're kinda hurting me," she said, struggling to free her wrist. She wanted to at least have the opportunity to get changed into clothes. As it was, the shirt she was wearing was really just a loose cami, exposing her arms and bits of her back and chest, which were all riddled with scars. Although she was getting more comfortable with showing the scars on her face, not all the scars on her body came from the same thing. "I'll explain about the journal just as soon as you let go and let me change. Wherever you're leading me off to can wait until I'm wearing clothes, can't it?" At this point, Kairi just wanted to head back to the safety of her room before she broke down. Her scars did honestly cause her a lot of anxiety, and being exposed as she was... she could already feel the tears stinging her eyes, and the tightening feeling in her chest. She just hoped that Kain would give her a few minutes to calm down.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:28 pm
It wouldn't take long before Kain would swing around facing Kairi, looking down into her golden eye's, "this will be a amazing surprise but maybe your right. Wouldn't it be silly if you showed up in your Pj's." Kain would gently walk Kairi back into the room. closing it behind kain joyous voice would turn more serious, "I can see the Scars Kairi, I am not blind nor and I dumb." Kain would take off his coat, then his vest, finishing with unbuttoning his black webbed dress shirt. His half an inch grooves on his back would be facing the red head, each still a red burning tore in the flesh. Some still darkened almost the color of blood. All were slashed across his back, bring a grim color to his bony back. With a disturbed grim Kain spun on his heel walking towards Kairi, " We all have our quirks, our parts, our scars. A Peace of us chipped off in a horrid memory. A burn in our existence." Kains cackling voice would just cover how much he was crying on the inside, never had his scars shown. Never has anyone seen these wounds he has carved into the only thing he knew as his. Leaning up from his hunched stance, he would return to a more sane "Now that I got that off of my back, hehe a bad joke there, I'm going to get going. Ill see you down the hall I guess, give you time to get dressed." the red eyed tower would mourn turning around.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:30 pm
Reno gave a curt nod before letting a small smirk cross his face. "Well, glad ta see someone around here took a leap a romantic faith. Which reminds me, how is that you don't have anything romantic occurrin'? What about that guy from Johto you were talkin' to when we went there?" Letting the odd question stand, Reno began to gather himself together before realizing that he still had the strange stone in his bag. "Hey Dante. Wanna see somethin' cool?"

Giving a squeeze at Lynnette's hips n an effort to help coax out her next sentence, Aria was rewarded with yet another exposit over her stardom. Giving a small snort to the pedestal she had been placed on by Lynnette's words, the guitarist said, "Yeah, well, it isn't too glamorous. I wasn't allowed to have any fun that wasn't pre-sanctioned by the agents, my music was never allowed to anything beyond the image they were attempting to sell, and I was essentially a doll to promote or sing whatever my agent wanted. Hell, my last gig before Snagem was on the S.S. Anne after the attempt to introduce Kanto to my music went about as well as the ship cruise back." Shaking her head for a moment before placing it onto the smaller girl's shoulder, she continued. "Meanwhile, you got to be a real artist and were allowed creative freedom. And you aren't as bad as you like to consider yourself. Your fingerings are amazing...Wait." Feeling her face explode into a crimson blush, the girl began shake slightly before stuttering out her attempt to save face. "I....I meant on my instrument. Damnit! I mean the piano!....Kill me now. Or kiss. I was never a good speller." Hoping the humor would be successful, Aria felt the blush continuing to illuminate her face. Wow, her tongue didn't just slip, it fell down the stairs and out the window.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:03 pm
Dante blushed a little at the question. "There just really anyone interested in me, nor am I interested in anyone currently. To be honest, Kain and I went on a few dates during the year off, before he and Kairi got together, but, that was it really. And...." Dante trailed off at the mention of his friend, his face turning a brighter red. "Uhm... he and I are just friends. Pretty sure he already has a boyfriend anyways," one hand rubbed the back of his head as he spoke, and he wound up staring at the floor. At Reno's next question however, Dante lifted his head again to look at his redheaded cousin. "Something cool? What is it?"

At Aria's mumblings, Lynnette felt her face getting hotter and hotter, and eventually she just turned and kissed the other girl in an attempt to get her to shut up. The small girl would tumble, dragging Aria down with her to lay on the bed, tangled in the blankets. "Guess I was wrong in thinking you didn't like me, huh?" Lynnette asked, sticking her tongue out a little. Blushing even more, Lynnette's hand would find its way to rest on Aria's thigh, her other hand on Aria's face, her eyes locked on the other girl. Pitch, seeing what exactly was probably about to transpire, hopped down off the bed to close the door so no one else could see the two girls. Lynnette bout of confidence wouldn't last though, and instead of doing anything else too risque, decided to just simply flop into Aria's arms, snuggling up to the other girl, her green eyes sparkling as she gazed at Aria.

Kairi would grasp at Kain's wrist as he attempted to leave, stopping him. "P-please don't leave..." she whispered, stifling the sob that was trying to creep into her throat. She didn't want him to leave. She needed him more than he knew right now. She had to admit, that the scars on Kain's back looked so much worse in comparison to her own, some of them looking like they hadn't healed properly. She pulled Kain over to the bed so that he could sit with her, and she peeled off her shirt, revealing the scars that covered her entire upper body. She covered her chest up with her arms though, not wanting to expose too much. She found herself shuddering, unsure why she was so willing to show these scars to him. "My scars... run a little deeper than some. Each physical scar, has an emotional one to match. I... I was taken advantage of a lot when I lived on the streets... and..." Kairi's sobs stopped her from saying anything more. She found herself trying to hide in her long hair. Images flashed through her mind, and she found herself trying to hide further, tucking her legs to her chest and wrapping her arms around them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:34 pm
Kain cheeks would blush a little at the sight of her body, but quickly it would fade with any lude thoughts. His eye's would read each scar and see what they meant. The little pink lines across her body would be an astonishing thing to him. Not because he never saw them before, not because she was most unclad, but becuase she opened up to Kain in a way most would never know. He needs this girl in his life, as long as he can keep her. Placing a hand of her bare back Kain could feel the little goose bumps, that where the base of Kairi's obvious nervousness. Kain would turn on the bed and face kairi, looking directly into her eyes. his hand would move gently and un-forceful pulling her arms away from her chest. His eyes would not falter from hers. He pulled her in close, feeling the small torn tissue. a small warm wetness would be in his shoulder but he didn't care, as he held her strait to his body. Looking strait into her eyes Kain would lay a gentile kiss on those soft pink shuddering lips. Not one word was spoke as he wiped away the tears on her right eye, then her left, ending with another kiss again. An itchy sensation built up in his eyes as tears began to flow landing on her skin. One more kiss would land on those lips only more passionate than before, pushing in without forcing her head back. Kain would bring his left hand up into her hair and just scratch the base of her neck, as he leaned the fore of his head to hers. "The streets may of not treated you well but I surely will." Kain would cry out in a low voice.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:14 am
With so much going on in Snagem today, how it was that Kaya had no one to talk to save for Trishella baffled the hybrid. "You know, I've been trying to figure out why I'm still single with so many couples running around in this team and I'm coming up with nothing to really explain it...." Kaya pointed out to Trish with an offhanded sigh.

"Maybe it's because you stick so close to yourself you might as well be using Defense Curl?" Trish suggested. "I've seen you go out there and talk to these people like they're you're best friends but then whenever you finish a mission, you just vanish. Everyone else socializes between missions but you just go back to training." She pointed out. "Try actually acting like a human with a desire for social contact and actually get to know some of the people here?" She asked.

"I dunno...Besides, the only guy I even find remotely attractive around here seems to have no interest in anyone except for Reno and his....i guess now-ex-girlfriend...." Kaya replied, a momentary thought cast to Dante. He did wonder how he had been. He couldn't recall actually seeing him since the team split up a year ago, even since everyone had come back together.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:45 pm
Holding up a hand palm first towards Dante, Reno gave a small shake of his head as he picked up on Kaya entering the main room. "Not so fast, Dante. First, you do somethin' fer me since I doubt you'll ever see this idea through otherwise." Leaning in close and lacing a hand on Dante's shoulder, Reno pointed towards Kaya before attempting to push Dante towards the hybrid, with a cry of, "Socialize with other people! You need ta talk ta people besides me and Kairi and the rest!"

Feeling her mind go to a blank as the kiss landed, Aria felt herself returning to normal in time to feel a hand sliding along her thigh and Lynnette snuggling into her. Looking to the green eyed girl who was currently nestled in..a sensitive and pillowy area, Aria attempted to speak. "No..no arguments here. Although I think....maybe we should be sure to celebrate this." Darting down to draw Lynnette into another kiss, the guitarist fumbled around for the nearest object she could grab and threw it in an effort to hit the light switch. This wasn't likely to end well.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:58 pm
Dante looked confused as Reno started speaking, and then at the realization of what was going on, his eyes widened behind the glasses that were currently sliding down his nose slightly. He found himself stumbling forward as he was shoved, though he quickly regained his balance. Deciding it would just be easier to get this over with now than later. the blue-haired boy took a deep breath and walked the rest of the way over to the hybrid. "Uhm... hey. Reno seems to think I need to talk to people more, and, well, I suppose he is sort of right, so..." Dante trailed off, not really sure what to say. It was obvious he was nervous, the blush on his face said that clearly enough. "How have you been Kaya?" he finally managed to get out the words, a smile appearing on his face.

Lynnette barely had a chance to respond before a wine bottle was suddenly smashing against the wall. "I have no idea why you thought a wine bottle was a good thing to throw, but, I think you missed what you were aiming for," Lynnette said with a small laugh. Pitch had ducked when the glass started raining down to the floor, and, seeing as the bottle had smashed pretty close to the lightswitch, the Noibat flew up and shut the lights off before drifting over to land on the piano. Lynnette would kiss Aria gently as they were plunged into darkness.

As Kain pulled her closer to him, Kairi couldn't help but wrap her arms around him, thankful that he had stayed with her. She tried not to tense up too much as he touched her bare skin, still not used to the touches of other people such as this. She would kiss Kain back, tears still trailing down her cheeks. The scratching sensation caused by Kain's fingers on the back of her head felt nice, and she felt herself calming down. She took one shaky breath before deciding to speak. "Thank you Kain... thank you so much..."

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games