Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKianah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:56 pm
"it..its kurai" she said quietly looking away then back at him "we will beat you someday" she said confidently getting to her feet and turning to face him. "then you'll have a more interesting match you can count on that" Strabimon crawled to his feet and staggered over to her side despite his grotesque pain and open wounds. He had an air of arrogance about him and looked haughtily down at pawnchessmon through his bruised face. Strabimon nodded in agreement and both he and kurai turned away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:14 pm
He shook his head turning away beginning to head away, "Next time... you may also need your friends help. Oh..." , Yuki suddenly glanced toward her, "You can join me if you want... I do have a goal in mind... however, if you or your friends tries to get in my way I will show no mercy." He turned back away and walked away with Pawnchessmon following at his side, with what seemed to be an aura of darkness about his body as he left.  

Blasphomous_Heritic

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:46 pm
As Seth and his Pawnchessmon's fight drew to a close, Jason's match was just about over as well. "Well, I hope you're ready Lunamon," Hana said, now feeling much better. "When it's our turn, let's give them everything we've got!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:09 am
scifantasyx the wise
neo yoru13
scifantasyx the wise
Jason just grinned. "Digimodify. Digivolution activate." Jason said.
"Velocimon digivolve to Tyromon." Tyrmon was a larger version of Velocimon.
"Digimodify. Hyper Speed Activate. Digimodify. Wargreymon's Power activate." Jason said as he sent used the two cards one right after the other.
Tyromon disappeared and appeared in five different places. "Fire Ball." he hit Firamon hard with an extra boost from the Wargreymon's Power card.

firamon got up and gave luke a knodd to show he ok " nice but not good enough come on lets give it all we got digimodify emporgreymon," luke screamed as firamon gainned a insane boost and firamon used dragon crossbow.

Tyromon stopped him dead in his tracks and through him into a nearby tree. "You're going to have to do better than that. Digimodify. Gomamon." Jason said. Tyromon sent a water blast at Firamon before he had a chance to react.

"errr were not giving up lets do this digimodify beetlemon," luke said as firamon had a eletric energy around and tyromon was still water and firamon used proton slam sending him into the side of the school.  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:15 am
Blasphomous_Heritic
He shook his head turning away beginning to head away, "Next time... you may also need your friends help. Oh..." , Seth suddenly glanced toward her, "you can join me if you want... I do have a goal in mind... however, if you or your friends tries to get in my way I will show no mercy." He turned back away and walked away with Pawnchessmon following at his side, with what seemed to be an aura of darkness about his body as he left.

"next time i see that guy im going to tear him apart," raiku said clenching his digivice (and your digimon by my info only digivolves to lobomon so can we keep it like that please)

a beam of light came downand gave everyone a bloue cad that wouldnt dissapear.

and a voice came out of it saying everyone digivolve a powerful digimon is coming.

"digimodify digivolution falcomon digivolve to peckmon," said the digivice as raiku swaped the card  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:34 am
(It didn't change his attribute, it just allowed him to use that attack.)
"That wasn't too bright. Digimodify. MetalSeadramon, activate." Jason said.
"River of Power," Tyromon said as it blasted Firamon.
(Let's end the battle now so that we're not battling the whole time.)  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:21 pm
(>.<; Must edit posts, in this rp Im Yuki. I got used to my rp name in the other one)

Yuki continued walking while keeping his eyes down apon his digivice and shook his head muttering to Pawnchessmon, "I have a feeling... at least one of them holds a few of the digimon destined to be my challanger that holds the power to defeat me. Digidestined are such a pain.... but we have the upper hand... they dont know who their dealing with. Right Pawnchessmon? Its only a matter of time... I know we should have destroyed them when we had the chance... but I've alway's enjoyed the thrill of a challenge...."

The short digimon nodded as they headed a few blocks away toward their home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:40 pm
scifantasyx the wise
(It didn't change his attribute, it just allowed him to use that attack.)
"That wasn't too bright. Digimodify. MetalSeadramon, activate." Jason said.
"River of Power," Tyromon said as it blasted Firamon.
(Let's end the battle now so that we're not battling the whole time.)

firamon fell to the ground and turned into coronamon "im sorry luke i couldnt win for you," coronamon said trying to stand. "its ok we did out best," luke said grabbing a healling card from his deck "hyper heal activate," responded the digivice.  

king zetsu13

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:11 pm
"You think it's all about power. I've got powerful cards, therefore I'll always win. It's not. I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe by then, you'll have learned your lesson," Jason said. He and Velocimon disapperead into the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:57 pm
As Jason and Velocimon disappeared, Hana's digivice started to react to a digimon's signal. "Another one? I guess we'll need to fight it instead of training. C'mon, Lunamon; let's go!" "Indeed!" Lunamon leaped up and ran along with Hana towards the location the signal was coming from.

"It's coming from the abandoned factory." As Hana entered, she could immediately tell that something wasn't right. The area wasn't surrounded by the same digital field that usually appeared when a digimon appeared. Could it be that this digimon had already been here for some time? However, Hana didn't need to wait to find out, for after stepping in several more feet, she could see that the room was filled with skeletons. "Creepy...don't let your guard down Lunamon." Even as she said this, however, several laser shots flew at her, missing her by inches. She looked up and saw that the top of the room was covered by some kind of hive, and within it were large, robotic bee-like digimon. Hana had Lunamon examined them, and looked at her digivice. "Waspmon. A champion-level cyborg digimon, virus type. It uses lasers to drive enemies away from its home, and has a high movement performance with the propeller of each part, allowing it to easily avoid attacks."  

Chikyu Kodomo

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:14 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
As Jason and Velocimon disappeared, Hana's digivice started to react to a digimon's signal. "Another one? I guess we'll need to fight it instead of training. C'mon, Gaomon; let's go!" "Indeed!" Gaomon lept up and ran along with Hana towards the location the signal was coming from.

"It's coming from the abandoned factory." As Hana entered, she could immediately tell that something wasn't right. The area wasn't surrounded by the same digital field that usually appeared when a digimon appeared. Could it be that this digimon had already been here for some time? However, Hana didn't need to wait to find out, for after stepping in several more feet, she could see that the room was filled with skeletons. "Creepy...don't let your guard down Gaomon." Even as she said this, however, several laser shots flew at her, missing her by inches. She looked up and saw that the top of the room was covered by some kind of hive, and within it were large, robotic bee-like digimon. Hana had Gaomon examine them, and looked at her digivice. "Waspmon. A champion-level cyborg digimon, virus type. It uses lasers to drive enemies away from its home, and has a high movement performance with the propeller of each part, allowing it to easily avoid attacks."

no no no ok this is what happening ok as jason left you got that digimon signal thing and we all followed you to this werehouse were we found karatenmon a ultimate level digimon

luke raised his digivice "karatenmon a ultimate level digimon powerful and one of omnimons 12 knights" responded the digivice.

"everyone use your blue cards and digivolve your digimon all of our champion level digimon can defeat his ultimate," said raiku standing with peckmon. luke digivolved coronamon into firamon.

"ha my leader omnimon sent me here to destroy you all," laughed karatenmon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:38 pm
(Neo, just because you began the roleplay doesnt mean you can just stop everything if things dont happen the way you want and change it. Delete your post and go with it each member has something great they could add to the story. Consider Yuki, an dark tamer I had created who came in as a villain against you all. You cant control what actions I could choose him to take, and since you cant and he might do something which you do not desire in your story would you simply get rid of him or say, no he doesnt do that? Besides, if you force things a certain way toward the end then things will be over too quickly without having had a great rp. Also, if you want to control everything you may as well write your own story and not have started a roleplay.)  

Blasphomous_Heritic

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:00 pm
(Besides, what chance would any of us have against an ultimate level when half the group hasn't even reached the champion level yet?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:31 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
(Neo, just because you began the roleplay doesnt mean you can just stop everything if things dont happen the way you want and change it. Delete your post and go with it each member has something great they could add to the story. Consider Yuki, an dark tamer I had created who came in as a villain against you all. You cant control what actions I could choose him to take, and since you cant and he might do something which you do not desire in your story would you simply get rid of him or say, no he doesnt do that? Besides, if you force things a certain way toward the end then things will be over too quickly without having had a great rp. Also, if you want to control everything you may as well write your own story and not have started a roleplay.)

sorry but this was my plan i normally go with everyones desission but this is what i want to really start things off  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:33 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(Besides, what chance would any of us have against an ultimate level when half the group hasn't even reached the champion level yet?)

thats why everyone has the blue card sorry if you dont like it and i dont exspect to win first we go against the guardian that work for omnimon then we wil get strong and fight the royal knights but the royal knight are supper strong and i wont bring them in for along time  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games