Submit

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:12 pm
As far as I can tell science will eventually be able to explain everything, if we manage not to blow ourselves up first.

Magnets used to be "witchcraft".

Some modes of science have already given some explanations that just have not been widely accepted yet.
Philotic strands for instance, currently still the stuff of science fiction, but I think they really exist, they make perfect sense and explain a lot. Pranic energy also seems to be fact (otherwise known as chi, I'm not sure if it's the same stuff as psionic energy though, it doesn't appear to be).

A lot of stuff is marked "supernatural" just because it's outside our current understanding of the natural.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:40 pm
As far as I know I don't have any spiritual powers but there are such things as demons and the only demons out there are satanic demons or ones that follow Satan or belong in hell.  

shadow_rose18

War Resistance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:29 pm
can demons posses someone and that person remain normal, i wish not to fight off my demons but i do wish to remain in the sight of Jesus Christ, but nothing seems to work anymore
people seem to find me to be demonic, for the way i laugh to what ive been told i am, ive been told im a vampire, or which, but im as innocent as i possibly can be.......its all so confusing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:45 pm
War Resistance
can demons posses someone and that person remain normal, i wish not to fight off my demons but i do wish to remain in the sight of Jesus Christ, but nothing seems to work anymore
people seem to find me to be demonic, for the way i laugh to what ive been told i am, ive been told im a vampire, or which, but im as innocent as i possibly can be.......its all so confusing

don't listen to things others say, if you start to belive what they say is true, or manifest it, it will eventually come to pass. if you ignore it people will see you in a better sense. just be positive  

Vivi the Twilight

Vivi the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:47 pm
Efstathios
As far as I can tell science will eventually be able to explain everything, if we manage not to blow ourselves up first.

Magnets used to be "witchcraft".

Some modes of science have already given some explanations that just have not been widely accepted yet.
Philotic strands for instance, currently still the stuff of science fiction, but I think they really exist, they make perfect sense and explain a lot. Pranic energy also seems to be fact (otherwise known as chi, I'm not sure if it's the same stuff as psionic energy though, it doesn't appear to be).

A lot of stuff is marked "supernatural" just because it's outside our current understanding of the natural.

not to pop your bubble, but science won't be able to explain everything. there are a few things that will be immpossible to explain, like a form of ancient hands-on-healing called Reiki (i can use it) it supposedly uses the power of god channeled through you to heal others. all that science can make of it is that it can somehow progress body healing wounds or also releive others of ailements.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:48 pm
yes i do have psycic ablities, i am able to see spirits and ghosts and also sense their presence.  

Vivi the Twilight

War Resistance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:12 am
sweatdrop but the thing is i think i might be one of those things, but definitely not all of them  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:12 pm
I remember seeing info on Reiki when I was looking into the classical elements and I remember hearing about it before on a different site. It is very interesting.

You think you are something else? War Resistance, why?  

Toshi Shino

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

War Resistance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:24 pm
i dont know, i have been very different since age 4, and i have a cousin, that studied me and thought i was a vampire...... no not ones that turn into bats in the movies in such,,,,,,but i have always had fangs, even when it was corrected with braces they r coming back and r visible to eyes again, my cousin enjoys potions and claims to be an expert, she says i get a rush when i hear about blood and that when its being talked about my teeth become different , but i have no idea what to believe anymore, i hear less than 20% of the world believes that they exist, id like to believe nothings wrong with me, but i dont know  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:42 pm
ROFL this thread is funny!  

NOCTVRNVS

Deth_Gear626

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:05 pm
First of all, I want every one to know right now that i am a psychic vampyre. Yes we are real, no we dont suck blood.

Secondly, War Resistance, if some one told you that you are a vampyre, then the chances of them being one too is pretty good, we never fail to spot one of our own.

And lastly if you have any questions about my Family, please PM.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:50 pm
Martyr626
First of all, I want every one to know right now that i am a psychic vampyre. Yes we are real, no we dont suck blood.

Secondly, War Resistance, if some one told you that you are a vampyre, then the chances of them being one too is pretty good, we never fail to spot one of our own.

roflll

Quote:
A reanimated corpse that is believed to rise from the grave at night to suck the blood of sleeping people.

So uhh... yeah you do suck blood... and if you don't you ain't a vampire. But okay.  

NOCTVRNVS

CrandiBerry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:20 pm
Oh my goodness. This is getting very strange. Here are my viewpoints.

We are all spirits. We use bodies because that is what this universe has evolved as intelligent life. To the degree we create toward being one in brotherhood with all of the universe is to the degree we are using our spiritual gifts and abilities. God made us in his image.

Now - the demon question. Yes, we have all accumulated the effects of evil done to us, and in response, we have done evil to others. Some get stuck in those incidents of evil and have adopted the activity of evil in an effort to survive.

But, are we evil? Absolutely not. One of my favorite philosphers, L.Ron Hubbard said that man is basically good. I agree with this statement. The greater percentage of people are trying to help themselves, their families, their friends, their groups and mankind, without hurting others.

Do bad things happen? Yes. Are there bad people? Yes. Are there evil people? Yes. Do you have to be one? No. Be happy to discuss the subject further if asked to.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:27 am
NOCTVRNVS
Martyr626

roflll

Quote:
A reanimated corpse that is believed to rise from the grave at night to suck the blood of sleeping people.

So uhh... yeah you do suck blood... and if you don't you ain't a vampire. But okay.

*sigh* let me ask you a simple question, do you have any spiritual abilities at all? because if you did, you would have noticed my bretheren by now. always feeding one people when they dont know it, making connections with them trhough Tethers, healing their auras. if you don't know what youre talking about then please, dont pretend to know. youre just making a fool of youreself.  

Deth_Gear626

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

auntie luna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:59 pm
well this topic has become very interesting indeed. to do with the hands-on-healing called Reiki. i can do that as well i just never knew what it was called or what it was. i have met and spoken with demons, angels, spirits, wolves, fairies, and any of the like. i would like to know if any one here has any connection or memory of the ancient war that took place long ago between the sisters 3. 9 if you know something or have a feeling of connection to this please pm me)

my thoughts may contradict others but here goes:

i believe everything is made of energy. from the bones in our body to the bark on a tree. everything is made from the same energy, but it is compacted or formed in many different ways giving the different looks textures smells and feels. it is possible ( i can do this) to manipulate the energy within and around you into another shape. these are not always visible to the human eye but young children and most animals are able to see these things. as we age we lose this ability to see beyond normal sight. i am in the process of getting back this vision.

i am also a believer in past lives and i have merged and gained the memories of many of them. i am not categorized as a demon or angel. i am a Cluticlorian. a compilation of many different races i have been in my past lives. although my base form was an angel. and as you can guess i am part cat as well. please pm me if you have any questions for me or anything.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff