Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Crimson Waters NEW RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Vampires Real?
  Yes and they scare me!
  Yes... I vant to drink your blood *attacks*
  No. They are fantacy and science says...
  Yes! They are soooo cool I want you be just like them!
View Results

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:49 am
James hadn't been idle in the meantime. He had snuck off the ship and hurried over to where he had hidden the girl. As he ran, he debated where to put her where she wouldn't be found. Wait... the ship had a rather advanced venting system for it's day, in the kitchen there was a rather large pipe heading up from the oven. It was just large enough for the girl to fit in. Better yet, if she was able to crawl into the pipe and into the bend it made before it opened back up into the air, she would be completely out of sight and the only member of the crew that might follow her were not gonna snitch on her. It was perfect.
"Hey, Sara. I've got a place for you to hide. We need to be careful though. The man is still on the ship."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:57 pm
Sara hearing that her master was still on the ship shrunk back. "I'm not going back while he's still on it. He'd find me and whip me for sure. Please I can't." Sara's eyes shone with true unbridled terror. Dealing with having to face her master after running away like she had was the last thing she wanted. "Please James not until he leaves."  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:22 pm
He sighed, raking his hand through his hair in frustration.
"Listen, by the time he leaves, we will be ready to set sail. The cook, Todd, is distracting your former master and the first mate for as long as he can and I have the perfect hiding place for you."
He looked down at her with compassion in his eyes.
"I know it's difficult, but you need to trust me one more time. I won't let him take you. He's horrible. But the fact is, if you don't come with me now, I probably won't have the chance to get you back on the ship before we leave. It's getting late in the day and the captain always leaves before night fall. Please, just trust me one more time and I'll make sure that he doesn't get you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:49 am
Sara looked into James eyes and knew he was telling the truth. Her insides were twisting into a million knots, but she reached out her hand for James. "O-okay. I trust you." she said softly.

Still on the ship the master was getting more and more impatent. "She has to be on here. There are no other ships set to sail today." he growled.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:58 am
James took her hand then looked the girl over. She was small...
"How limber are you? I mean... how closely can you make yourself look like nothing more than a large bundle of clothing? I get the feeling it would help."
He looked back up at the ship watching for the man to possibly come off and ready to quickly fling the girl somewhere out of sight should that happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:13 am
"I've managed to fit into rather small places and not be seen." Sara said. "What exactly do you need me to do?"  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:37 pm
James nodded.
"Good. Can you curl into as tight a ball as you can? I'm gonna pile some clothes around you and make it look like a bundle with your cloak. I think that would be a good way to smuggle you back in the ship. Todd says he has it handled and I believe that he will try but that guy... I think he's just determined enough to show up when he isn't supossed to."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Sara smiled and sat crossing her legs at the ankles and grabbing her toes. She pushed the upper part of her body between her legs and dropped her head right in between her knees. "How's this?" she asked.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:59 pm
James stared at her for a moment. His eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly open.
"That's... limber."
Working quickly, he started piling bits of discarded cloth over her and around her being careful to leave room for her to breathe. Then he wrapped her entire cloak around her and bound the two ends with twine. He had only put a very think layer of cloth over her face to allow air but he knew she had to be uncomfortable. He hoisted her up into his arms and began carrying her towards the ship.
"Whatever you do, don't make a sound and don't move. I'll move you tonight, during my watch so don't worry, you won't be in there long."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:37 am
Sara didn't answer. She didn't want to risk it. Especially after she heard. "Fine. Get on your fooish voyage." Sara had to fight the urge to scream as the voice came dangerously close. "I'll find that wench yet." Sara was terrified she pushed her body a little closer to James.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:51 pm
James held his 'bundle' a little tighter to his chest and made sure to steer clear of the man as he stepped around him. He headed for below decks and wondered if her heart was beating just as fast as his.
He was going to get old before his time if this routien kept up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:24 am
After seeing James return to the ship out of the corner of his eye, Todd smiled, and bowed to the first mate
"Never mind, i'll sort it out my self." he said, walking very quickly in the opposite direction. He decided he would go and tell James he'd done his bit, then return to the kitchen, and try writing again. Trying to look casual, he approached James.  

Mad Madam Mimm

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:14 pm
James was relived to see Todd approaching him. His eyes raced from his little bundle to down below the deck then back to Todd.
"Oh good. I was hoping to see you. I wanted to ask you where you wanted something. Let me just put this luggage down below decks and I'll meet you in the kitchen."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:14 am
Todd understood. He nodded.
"in the kitchen. Right." and with that, he turned and went back, hoping he'd got the right end of the stick.  

Mad Madam Mimm

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:08 pm
James nodded and quickly decended the stairs. He knew that sara was frightened and needed to get her hidden as quickly as possible.  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games