Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

G43monkey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:10 pm
Name: Well I don't think I'm going to Post my last name on the internet but I am Kennard.
Preferred Name: Kennard... Or in RPs Duke
Grade/Profession: 8th grade.
Area you live in: South of Canada, and North of New York
Hobbies: Rping... And playing video games, Listening to weird al, reading books, listening to music... And playing Starcraft!! Blizzard is awesome.
A Little About You: I am a tad hyper at times, but at others I am tired. I am too happy to be depressed. I don't really know what else to say but people like hugging me and I am not totally sure why... Anyway, moving on I am kind of bored so you people can just get to know me xd . I want a Wii... And they aren't at the stores!! Noooo!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Hi everybody!

Name: Stephanie
Preferred Name: Stephi

That's all I'm really going to say, except that I've never really role-played before, but it sounds like fun!  

Stephi_Girl

magus2500x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:47 pm
Name:Magus

Age 21 as of early March

Prefered name: I go by many but you can just call me Magus unless I actually get to know you razz .

Interests: Anime, some Manga, Sketching when I can (I am not too good at it), I am a gamer at heart and show it, Geeks rule the world (We just havent informed everyone else yet biggrin )

A little about me: I am a Computer Electronics Major, I like anything electrical. My facorite game is Chrono Trigger, it is what turned me into a Geek, if you haven't played it I recomend trying it once and playing into it a bit ( you can get roms and emulators online to play it on your computer but unless you own the actual game irl you can only LEGALLY keep it on your computer for i think three or four days). You could say I am an author, I am in the middle of writing a Novel dedicated to a friend of mine, basically my brother, that is in Iraq right now. Actually I would like to post a little of it to get some honest feedback on it but am not sure where to do it on here (it is copywrited already so I don't have to worry about theft X)) I am a really simple guy that would like to get into some small parts on rp's ( for experience purposes). Any other questions ask, I am open enough to answer without giving away too much of myself razz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:02 am
Hello! My names Samasashi. I'm 16 years old, and about to turn 17 this july. Pleased to be invited to this guild, and in hopes to share literature, pictures, and participate in many of the guilds contests! I hope ill be a benifet to this society and as well be friends with all of ya! ^_^  

Katzorae

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Syke_O

Invisible Hunter

13,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:15 pm
Hallo! My name is Syke. I like to go by Syke O, the O stands for my middle name, which I tend not to share. My name (with the initial) is pronouced psycho. I am not that new to this guild...just been busy. I turned 23 at the end of March. Like most, I like anime. I also like to write and hope to share some of my work, but I'll decide later...I tend not to get feedback, so I never know if I should continue. I tend to babble, but I'll try to save that for my other guild. That's all for now!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:49 pm
Name: Dorian
Locale: Georgia, USA

I like to write fanfiction (read my latests here), and edit and review other people's work (in a constructive manner of course).  

Alex Pat

Jammy_Dz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:56 am
Name: Jammy_Dz
Preferred Name: Jammy or JD
Grade/Profession: Year 12 (which I think is grade 13?)
Area you live in: UK
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Watching Movies & TV shows, Buying DVDs, Listening to Music, Roleplaying & Acting.
A Little About You: I don't like college (highschool) and I'm going to be having a gap year before I go off to University. I have a fetish for buying DVDs and my collection gets bigger every week. I am currently heartbroken after breaking up with my boyfriend but my friends are really helping me along. When happy I'm told that I'm fun to be around and my smile makes people feel better.
I'm working on a book, a fantasy, I got an idea a while back and just went with it. I'm taking it slowly because I don't want to rush it so that I can make it perfect.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:47 pm
Name: Em (short for Eggo Mini...i assume you have common sense that Eggo Mini isn't my real name)
Preferred Name: Em
Grade/Profession: 9th
Area you live in: North America
Hobbies: reading, piano, writing, skateboarding, sports, shopping, dance for fun, sing, sculpt and paint, watch movies and mimic scenes from them afterward, act, theatre.
A Little About You: I'm a tomboy and unfortunately, i'm not the cute innocent little ballerina girl that my mom wishes that i were. my passion is writing, and i write poetry, songs, stories, novels, memoirs, you name it.

a-hem. nice to meet you all. biggrin  

eggo__mini92

Silent_Slash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:41 am
Name: hmmm i'm not sure i should say...
Preferred Name: Mar
Grade/Profession: college student/ artist/ un-employed
Area you live in: North America
Hobbies: reading books i can afford to buy, drawing, listening to music, sleeping way more than i should, writing
A Little About You:I'm in college right now studying to pursue a career in art. Aside from art being my first love i usually find myself straying into other areas of interest (like this subforum for example). i don't believe i am a good writer, and yet i still came here to look around.
my name bothers me. i sometimes feel that pieces of it were taken from someone else. In that sense i feel that my name really doesn't belong to me. it belongs to someone else. perhaps it's there way of telling me that i belong to someone else...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:10 am
Name: Mary
Preferred Name: Matrinda or Gimonavid
Grade/Profession: A senior in High School and I work at my neighbor's farm training horses for shows.
Area you live in: The SoCal Ghetto
Hobbies: reading, writing, singing, dancing, riding, hiking, swimming, playing drums, playing violin.
A Little About You: Ever hear the song "b***h" by Meredith Brooks? That's me. Other than that I have a two year old son named James, I'm a registered Sociopath, I'm a Doctor Who fanatic and sci-fi dork all around.

Ja ne, Owari, and the dead live inside my head.  

Gimonavid

The Enola virus

Wily Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:16 am
Hey there, my name is Enola Evol, but you don't have to say all that. You can call me Enola (my first name) or Nola for short. I'm very open, so I don't mind sharing a lot of personal information, besides address and stuff like that. I'm 18 years old as of February 2007, and have been out of High School for a year. I wouldn't say I have a profession, but I work for Boy Scouts of America in a big city as a Scout Leader for 250 Cub Scouts. I am also an Arts and Crafts teacher at a local community center. If I had the choice, though, I'd be a writer or a singer. I live in Northwest Illiniois. Hobbies? I like to read, write, sing, dance, act, draw, all that artsy stuff. I'm really into RPing and Anime/Manga. I used to work at Gamestop and play videogames all the time, but since I've been working so much, I haven't really had time for games. :/
And, about me. Hmmm.... I don't really know what to say. I'm fun-loving and down-to-earth for the most part. I have a bad attitude, but as long as you don't get on my bad side I'll have no reason to unleash my fury (lol). I love to discuss things and have debates (friendly debates). Other than that, there's not a whole lot that I can think of. If you want to know more, just PM me or w/e. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:48 pm
Name: xoPansyox
Preferred Name: Pansy
Grade/Profession: Sophomore(Highschool)
Area you live in: Texas
Hobbies: Writing, Music, Skating
A Little About You: I play guitar/bass/drums/piano and I sing. I listen to lots of music and I write a lot too. Other than that, nothing I feel like stating.

xoPansyox

lucky13kid

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:11 am
Well, hello everyone...
Name: Lori
Age: well, lets just say 30 something! (okay, knocking on the next ten set, just don't want to admit it! smile
Profession: Secretarial/homemaker
Area I live in: Okalahoma
Hobbies: Reading, internet, crocheting, quilting, movies, painting
A little about me: I am a mother of one and a wife. My friends call me a polly-homemaker. I love to cook, read, do internet and garden (flowers and veggies) I consider myself a open-minded person. Now, I know that doesn't seem very exciting, but it is me in a nutshell. Thanks for the invite to the guild...It really seems to be an interesting place! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:15 pm
Name: Hipokage
Grade/Profession: Sophmore/searching for job currently
Area you live in: Arizona, U.S.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, procrastinating, and wasting time
A Little About Me: I'm a lesbian. Don't bother me if you have a problem with that.  

Hipokage

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:22 pm
*ahem*
Name: Maxim Kobold
Preferred Name: Ko-kun or Kobold
Proffesion: kinda none
Area: DIXIE-LAND! mrgreen (The South US)
Hobbies: Lots of random stuff. (to much to put here without streching the page sweatdrop )
A little about: Yeah....I'm an otaku, and have lots of random military knowledge. I have an RP I run called The World Serpent Inn please join.  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games