How will you die?
  Old age?
  Heroically?
  Alone?
  Fighting for what you believe in?
View Results

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:21 am
Thank you. I did not know that it was only that one part. Learn something knew every day eh? And I have a legen I live with aswell. Ever heard of the Ogopogo?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:45 pm
It sounds faintly familiar to me, but I have no idea why. Maybe I read about it somewhere (I read too much gonk ). What is it?

((Just for curiosity, could you type in the time that you post, so that I can see what the time difference is. The times it shows me, make you look nocturnal or something.))  

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:23 pm
I think he is nocturnal, he can't be more than a time zone or so away from me, and I've only ever seen him on at, like 1am my time.

Ogopogo sounds familiar *Wiki* Ah, cool. There's nothing near where I live though, how sad.

It's close to 11:30 my time, right now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:23 pm
death is in my opinion a way a soul can find true peace  

Saki Shadow

Daemonfuchs

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:34 am
"Ohgma teaches us that death is not the end but a way forward. one journey that simply leads on, and if you are strong of heart and mind you will forever travel the multiverse, from plane to plane forever learning and growing in mind until you truely are an ascended being."- Father Alonus Herkalis 1222-1306 (these words were his last, he died in his sleep that night)

may his soul find peace at Ohgma's side  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:09 pm
I'm reading Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five
There's a character who claims to have been abducted by Tralfmadorians (aliens from tralfmadore)

The point anyway is that these creatures saw in 4 dimensions and so, to them, death was pretty meaningless. Just cause someone's dead at some particular moment doesn't change the fact that there are plenty of other moments where they're perfectly alive.
This was something I had figured out before and I think tried to explain earlier in this thread.

It's funny that I can be so nonchalant about so many things, but there is one, and only one person, whose death I could not survive.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:57 am
That is an interesting way to look at it for sure. And I think that I can see the logic in that idea. Even if we can't see all the moments of our life at the same time, each of them did exist and there is only one were we cease to be.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:43 pm
its 5:43 pm right now. I live in the Okanagan. The Ogogpogo is basically Canada's Lochness Monster.  

Iron_Felix

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:30 am
This is going to sound so ridiculas, but now that you say that, I think the place that I heard about it was on the show Rupert. (That's weird, I'm half hoping I read about it somewhere else, and then saw something similar in that show).

((Yeah, the time here, that it says you posted is 10:13pm, which explains the nocturnalness.

This post was made at 3:00.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:56 am
((I am nocturnal anyways))

And Im pretty sure they did a show about it. I used to watch that all the time.  

Iron_Felix

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Me too, although now whenever my brother sees it when he's flipping through channels he calls it "Rupert the Hallucinating Bear" which is kind of funny. Is the legend much the same as Lochness?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:58 pm
I don't really care much how I die as long as I do it before I'm un-able to take care of my own self my-self. Maybe before 65, even. I don't know. I wouldn't commit suicide, but, I'd still prefer it.

When I die, I die. There isn't much more to it. If I were to be remembered by anyone, hopefully it won't be by my grandmother, who should be dead before then.

Kalathma

my_chemical_crayons

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:21 am
I wish to die where i feel most safe. In my first home or in water. Not a beach because the last thing I would want is to tramitize a kid, but like a small outta the way river.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:47 pm
If anything i'd die protecting something close to me, and i won't go down until i can't move or am in immpossible conditions and yet i will still try if they are still threatened... typical me, loyal to the possibly gruesome end...  

Vivi the Twilight

SinginginSilence

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:00 am
When I die, I want to be making my children and family laugh. I don't want tears at my death. I'd much rather have embarrassing stories told and much laughter. Call it selfish but it hurts to think of my family crying because of me. If I have to rip a good one before my final breath just so I can see my family smile, that's fine with me.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff