pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:00 pm
Haha I probably wouldn't do any of that anyways XP  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:29 pm
But the way I live, I have to. These rituals were banned because no one was crazy enough to perform them. They work. The things I do actually work.  

Iron_Felix

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:08 am
I wouldn't doubt that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:01 pm
Yea... I dont want to go into detail.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:59 pm
I know there are spirits still around.

Whether they are spirits of the dead or something else, I do not have the experience to know. By all accounts both types of spirits exist.
I know that there are rituals which can call forth such spirits, though it would require a higher level medium* to do anything too impressive.
I don't know much about violent spirits/poltergeists/demons. I know they can be malevolent and have heard multiple testimonies that they can kill, I have felt spirits malevolent enough to kill, but have never (and hopefully never will) witnessed it.

*I have heard the word necromancer used to denote the same person, but I don't think it is common practice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:34 pm
I have called forth powerfull demons, and witnessed the death they caused. I have also battled, and won against these demons. I have a certain skill that allows me to totaly destroy dark spirits. Partly, because I am one. My soul does not shine like most peoples. My soul is a shadow...  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:04 pm
Iron_Felix
I have called forth powerfull demons, and witnessed the death they caused. I have also battled, and won against these demons. I have a certain skill that allows me to totaly destroy dark spirits. Partly, because I am one. My soul does not shine like most peoples. My soul is a shadow...

A shadow... "A shadow has no will but that of it's master..."

*shakes head*

Do you mean you are a full demon or a half demon? I don't know any full demons. Aren't your physical parents human, making you at least half human? Of course rereading that you may have just meant 'dark spirit' and not 'demon' at all in reference to yourself...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:04 pm
Both my parents are human. I on the otherhand have transformed into something else. And by demons, I mean physical ones. Ones that I have eye witnesses to. My mind is inhabited by at least 5 different demons. Almost like possesion, but I am in control all the time. except when the adreniline starts to pump, then they gain control.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:30 pm
Yeah, and send out a homing beacon to every other demon around sweatdrop

At least that's how it is for my friend, if he assumes demon form he will be attacked. He isn't posessed though, he just is one.

I have several distinct beings in my mind, as well. No demons that I know of though. Creatures whose names I couldn't bring to this plane.
Unless The Beast counts as a demon, but I can nearly always control it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:07 pm
Interesting. The demons in my mind overpower any other thing that tries to enter. I can barely control them, almost as if I'm not supposed to. You know? Sometimes it feels like they should just be in complete control. Its a strange feeling.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:22 pm
I've never had anything malicious try to enter my mind, that I know of.
I seem to be more of a bystander in this world. A scholar,

"Observe the dark realm, but be not of it"
-Code of the Talamasca (Anne Rice).

I have had to fight the beast before. It is one of the most unpleasant things I've had to do.
There's another, that delights in torture of any kind, mental or physical. However, I myself abhor torture, I know that those thoughts aren't mine.

I can understand giving control to useful spirits, but I have paid for unleashing any of mine.

Huh, maybe I do have a few demons as well. Or maybe they're just a darker side of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:46 pm
The thing is, by nature, I am evil. The evil inside me only makes it worse. I have enjoyed causing pain to spirits, and humans alike. It gives me an edge... It helps. Just like my way of life. Like it says in my siggy, 'Suicidal, I never plan on coming back.' Its my motto. If I fight and live as if I would die at any second, nothing can stop me.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:12 am
I don't think I am evil, but for all I know I am evil and you are good. Usually things are the opposite of what they seem and you are not pure evil, not judging by what you've said. Human's are incapable of being pure anything.

I enjoy causing pain as well, then again I enjoy being hurt, so that may be something entirely different...

And, how else would a reasonable human being live? You really could die at any second.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 pm
No one else will accept it though. Everyone (sorry for using such a general term) thinks they're going to live until their old, and die in their sleep. Hell no. Not me. Im probably going to die young, and live fast. I really dont care if I die or not, I'll be dead. Everyone else can fend for themselves.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:12 pm
mrgreen Exactly.

That's what my love always says.

Me: don't die
W: I'll be dead! I won't care!

Usually people who live fast die young. I do stupid things and have probably gotten more than one person killed. I deserve death in whatever form at whatever time it comes to me.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff