Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:16 pm
*Micah looked at Awnae fall, and ran to her. Fear in his eyes. He nuzzled her. He would defend her and Chal to his death, so he stood tall in the wake of the hsaking grass. He looked deeper.*
Who;s there
? (do I have a feeling its that uber-cute familiar of Awnae's?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:16 pm
Chaleha had seen falls before,but this was her close friend Awnae,therefore of great concern.Looking from her to Micah,she decided to ask her,"Are you badly hurt?" She knew the fear of a broke leg,that was something other than flight all Soquili and little did they know,their european counterparts were born with.Flight from fear,or whatever made one afraid.Chaleha looked around for the rabbit,but it was not to be seen.She wondered what she would do anyway if she did see it.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:43 am
(( Buffy got it right... xD))

Breathing hard through her nostrils, she looked up. "I'm fine, thank you. Just a rabbit." Then the grass rustled once more. This defiently could not be a rabbit, Awnae realised that there was something else. Slowly, a small head popped out. It wasn't anything like a rabbit but someone Awnae already knew. "Dawati! You....little...." Sticking out her toungue at her familiar, she narrowed his eyes on him.

Confused little creature, he didn't know what was going on. "Huh?" Running over to Awnae, he examined her. Wondering why she looked like she was in pain. Dawati knew Awnae from another accident, by him bumping into her. He was nothing but trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:46 am
Chaleha rolled her eyes showing her whites at the little masked creature,"Oh my! who are you?"It seemed Awnae knew this little upstart.So she refrained from attacking it with her front hooves as previously planned.Sniffing at it,she 'whickered' and said,"My what sort of creature are you?She looked at Micah to see what his reaction was.At any rate Awnae seemed okay,so she decided to ask the question,"Hey can you climb trees?"

(( Nice familiar!))  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:40 am
Sniffing Chaleha back, she sneezed. So many questions were already being asked to this little guy. "Uhm...I'm Awnae's firend...Dawait." He nodded and thought about the other questions. "I'm a raccoon, very common around here in the forest and grassy area. You might see some like me with others like you." He said loud and clear, just in case the male had the same questions. "I can climb trees..."

Awnae wiggled her leg and did a whole bunch a stuff with it, to test if she was okay. Standing up, she looked down to Dawati and snorted. "Dawati can of course climb trees. It is where he use to live. My mother can climb trees. It's a talent for my mother, since she is a soquili and no other soquilis can climb trees. Although I can't, but I wish I could." Her mother had many comments about her tree climbing, but her daughter wanted the same talent, sadly she didn't get it and it is pretty hard to learn. When Tetyawna climbs trees, she feels as light as a feather, when Awnae tries, she will feel as heavy as a huge rock. There was a big different.

"Uh....yeah." Dawati saw nut on the ground and he just ran towards it and grabbed it. Eating it greedly. "Mmm...lots of nuts falling from trees and off bushes." He nodded. He was small, about the size of a full grown cat. Awnae is of course way bigger.

(( Thank you! Hiru did an awesome job on him! 4laugh heart ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:25 pm
*Micah looked at the little creature. His eyes wide. His teeth somewhat bared. He then shook his head and walked to Chal, trying to calm her. He looked at Awnae. His eyes staring at her.*
Does this belong to you?

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:37 pm
"Yes, got a problem with that?" Raising an eyebrow at her brother. Snorting, she looked at Dawati. "He is quite helpful sometimes, just a bit clumsy." Eyeing her little familiar.

Smiling weakly, he cleared his throat. "We met not too long ago." Nodding at the stallion. Wondering if he was going to attack him. "Sorry I disturbed you all." Looking sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:34 pm
*Micah just shrugged, standing close to Chal. He knew she wasnt afraid anymore. But it helped when he felt needed. He just glanced at Awnae*
Caused quite a fuss. 'Course I have a problem with it.Not that he didnt like the creature..But he was in a particularly bad mood, and he really didnt feel up to dealing with the small animal*

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:10 pm
"Well Dawati, here I shall introduce to my brother. He is nothing but talk." Awnae lifted her head up high and flicked her tail. "This is my best friend Chaleha, I've knew her since little." Nodding. Then eyeing Micah, she tilted her head. "Oh Micah, should I say who else you have in your heart?" Smirking, Awnae made up a lie in her head, just in case Chaleha does ask what does she mean. Snorting, she hoped that her brother wouldn't go against her, or his little secret might be revealed quite soon. "Believe me, I wouldn't be afraid to tell..." Trotting off towards river, she left them all there in the meadow. Then turning her head before she left, she whispered. "Don't worry, I won't tell. I shall keep my promise." Then off she went.

Dawati, who knows the secret also, gave Micah a worried look. The look kinda said 'please stay calm, I'm sure you don't want that other mare to hear'. Shaking his head, he scrambled back to Awnae. All they went to was just the river for a dip in the water, they were still around, just not where Chaleha and Micah were.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:18 pm
Chaleha looked at Micah,"What does she mean,'your secret'? She looked at him hard.Trying to read his mind in case he did not tell her.A secret was after all a secret.But they were all friends and she did not understand them keeping secrets from her,so she told that to Micah,also.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:30 am
Listening for the both of them, she smirked. Then snorted. Walking back towards them. "I was just kidding, don't worry Chal, nothing is ever kept from you." Nodding, a sweet smile came across her face. "That was just to scare him, to make him think if he ever had told me any secrets." Winking to her friend, the mare narrowed her eyes on Micah and snorted once more. A thank you would do... Raising an eyebrow, she decided to maybe change the subject. "Do any of you have a familiar like Dawati here?" She said looking over to her raccoon who now was sitting by the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:34 am
Chaleha looked at the racoon,"No,I wish we did.Maybe my twolegger will bring an owl or hawk home from the feather cliffs."She looked at the little fellow and smiled."Do you like to play in the river?"She asked Dawati.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:14 am
Shaking his head, he looked at Awnae. "Let's just say that not after being thrown in." Then looks down at the ground, remembering how he met AWnae and what had happened. Although not that he hated it, just didn't like water very much after that. Even if that changed his mind about playing in the river, he agree it was pretty funny.

"Don't look at me." Snorting at Dawati. "Hmmm...I've seen hawks and owls, but most have hawks than owls. I haven't seen any that has an owl. They say they're wise creatures." Nodding, she felt hyper inside, wanting to hop and jump around the field, but she controlled her self and didn't. "Raccoons I find are quite sneaky, but this one here is clumsy and makes a racket." Sticking out her tongue at Dawati.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:29 am
"Awnae,my twolegger is hunting feathers,and she is in the owl forest today.I just said owls because that is where she is,and she says an owl in the daytime is bad luck.To just be surprised by one and see it." Chaleha noticed there was an attitude about Awnae.But there had always been one,so she had learned to ignore it mostly.Still it bothered her that there appeared to be a secret,but she smiled to herself,she may have one,too.
"Dawati,I think you are a very nice raccoon,not that I know any but you."She thought of that staement,and added,"I am pleased to meet you."

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:22 am
Smiling at the mare, he replied. "It is very nice to meet you Chaleha..." Looking at the river, he sighed and ran towards it, jumping in. "WHAAAA!!" Not sure why he did that, maybe he just wanted to clean him self.

Laughing, she ran after her raccoon and jumped in too. Making big splashes. Wondering why Micah isn't talking much today. Did her little threat scare him a little too much. She hoped not, it was just a joke...right? Either way, that was in the past, you always have to move on. Chamain always kept telling Awnae 'Once you move on, never look back and regret'.  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff