Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Herds
Divine Wings : Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Belladonna Snow rolled 2 100-sided dice: 63, 17 Total: 80 (2-200)

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:27 pm
(Forgot the other roll XD it was 2 not one XD)

Lavender started singing loudly hoping to catch a bird.
Abeno Seimei
heart yes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:49 pm
Belladonna Snow

Lured by a song, a Green Budgie makes its way towards Lavender.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:49 pm
Elenelea had met a number of 'pouty' foals in his time. It was usually a foal who thought they were being babied of course. He hadn't intended too but if this foal was going to pout he really couldn't do much about it. Smiling at the other bird he heard his own new friend chirp back to the other bird. "Come now. Lets get your new friend some bird feed after all with all the other birds around you wouldn't want your new friend being lured away by another pony who has more tempting treats." He winked at the foal and gestured to follow him. "I'll take you there unless you'd rather get lost in the midst of all the other ponies. if so I'd suggest heading toward." He pointed to the alicorns in the area. "Aviary or Precis."
houllow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:15 pm
User ImageAs he spoke to her about the glowing flowers her eyes shimmered like the sparkling w rippling water of the ocean "Aah, that sounds so wonderful!" she cooed, she had never seen glowing flowers before, but she had seen luminescent algae and fish before " i think i will stay the night it sounds to wonderful to pass up!" she said as she trotted along side him the bird getting a bumpy ride, not that he minded to much as the delighted shark bounded behind. "Hehe thank you, i still need to name him" she said beginning to ponder as she looked back at the majestic bird " name, name what should i name him " she muttered to herself happily pondering a name for her feathered friend as she fallowed the direction he had pointed her in

SSBrosB

-Ghastly Demise-
Crew

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:16 pm
"One such as I does not get lost among commoners. If you think I would blend in and vanish you are mistaken, but I forgive you." Perhaps Stellar Radiance was not as grown up as she liked to believe though the unflattering pout did vanish from her face. The bird on her rump continued to happily chirp, spreading its wings now and again as if to show off the plumage. A striking look, really, and they made Stellar's coat look luxurious.

Quite a good pair. "If you must lead, then do so."

Reoakee

SSBrosB rolled 2 100-sided dice: 4, 77 Total: 81 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:36 pm
User Image Sunny nodded his head, though it was hard to tell considering he seemed to be bouncing with every step anyway. "I'll make sure there's a place for you in there! Aviary is very welcoming, even to non-members. Though I think it will help if it's a friend of mine that's staying!" He told her as they continued along. After a couple more minutes and after passing the House and some of the other parts of the celebration, they were finally upon a field of flowers that seemed like it could go on forever. "Here we go! The Twilight Field! Still my favorite place out of this area."

He turned to look at her. "After here, you want to check out the rest of the celebration? They have a goody table!" He exclaimed, just remembering that there was good food on the table and that he most likely wanted to have some of it. Sometimes his absent-mindedness drove his family crazy.

-Ghastly Demise-
and three days later...

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:31 am
Belladonna Snow

Welcome to Twilight Town, Lavender Shimmer !

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:40 am
Ice_Dragon_Demon

---
Inkheart quietly slipped into the festivities he was looking for Starling, she'd said this was an important event for those who liked nature, birds and quiet? But it seemed quite busy. there were so many ponies around. The Stallion sighed.

His glowing eyed companion was looking at the birds hungrily, flicking out it's forked tongue.

"Oh Please Inkdeath don't cause a scene." He lowered his ears. Snakes and birds didn't usually get along at the best of times. but he was never without the snake. As Not nice to everyone else the snake was, he still couldn't be without his noodle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Starling had her back turned to the crowd, helping herself to some cookies and punch. She felt she had done enough and it helped that her brother and father were helping ponies who were working on connecting to the birds already.

She turned around, sugar cookie sticking out of her mouth, and saw Inkheart. Surprised, she turned back around to try and finish the cookie before he noticed.  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:13 am
Lost among commoners? Well that was a funny way to say things. Someone wanted very much to be a princess. Still they seemed far less pouty. Letting it go he chuckled shaking his head. He gestured toward some of the tables that had bags to starter guides and some bagged starter packs of food. He picked a bag that matched her new bird friend. “Have you found a name for you new partner?” He looked back at his own bird who looked at him quizzically. “I know I’m having trouble with my new friend.” The bird chirped perched on him and started to groom itself.
houllow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:55 am
"I am required to name it? Would not 'bird' suffice?" Stellar Radiance looked aghast at being told she needed to name something. Never once in her life was she allowed to do such a thing, though her reaction might have lead others around (who did not know her) to think it was arrogance. No, it was simply surprise at being told she could do something of her own choice, rather than having it given to her already completed. It was a nice, but entirely unsettling, feeling. "You, here. Do you not like simply being called bird?"

The bird on her haunches gave an unhappy and haughty chirp. Of course it did not like being called bird, not when it had such a glorious name of its own already! Too bad this foolish foal it chose did not speak its language, or else the filly would have already understood everything.

Reoakee

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:39 am
well if you called it bird it might be hard to distinguish from other birds in the area. After all you can see quite a few. Not only that but your new friend might not respond if they don’t like the name, so it’s important to pick something you both like.” He really had no idea if that was true or not but he figured it couldn’t hurt to have the foal put some real thought into naming. “and you would look very silly calling for your new partner only to have them ignore you.” He listened to the bird. “I think bird as a name is a no in this case. They don’t look to happy with it.” He turned to his own pet. “mm with such colors perhaps Twilight something.” He thought it over as his partner finished grooming and looked back at him chirping. “Fasinthe Tirith? How does that sound?” the chirp in response was hard to gauge but the bird didn’t seem to mind.
houllow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:51 pm
Stellar Radiance frowned. She didn't understand the contradiction, not really, and had her mind firmly set on just calling the pitiful creature 'Bird'. If it didn't like such a name it was more than welcome to leave, as she hadn't summoned it to begin with. Alas, it seemed as though this stallion she was speaking with was dismissing her thoughts and actions as those of a child (a common trait among the commoners, she was coming to find); why bother attempting anything if he was going to treat her like this?

"Bird is fine." The bird chirped again. "Silence, I do not understand what you are attempting to say, so cease in saying it." The bird stopped and puffed up. It seemed almost offended at first....though it quickly seemed to beam. Maybe it liked Stellar's strong attitude? A contented chirp followed, as did a scuttle that had the avian nuzzling against Stellar's turned head. "Stop it."

As for the bag that had been prepared, she carefully used her magic to lift it. There had been many long hours of practice put in lately, so as not to shame herself. "Thank you though, for preparing items for me. I do not fully understand what is going on."

Reoakee

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:04 pm
Abeno Seimei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Starling had her back turned to the crowd, helping herself to some cookies and punch. She felt she had done enough and it helped that her brother and father were helping ponies who were working on connecting to the birds already.

She turned around, sugar cookie sticking out of her mouth, and saw Inkheart. Surprised, she turned back around to try and finish the cookie before he noticed.

"You can't eat the birds here, they're important." He told the glowing eyed snake who seemed to understand. not the words per say but the meaning without the words.

Glanced around for the only familiar face he would have known, oh! there she was, wolfing down a cookie or something at the snack table. The young stallion cautiously walked over trying to make sure none of the pretty birds caught the eye of the serpent.

"uh.. H.Hi Starling." He stammered He could talk to his snake just fine but other ponies now that was something else. He was a lot like his mum in that respect.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:48 pm
Pony cert: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pony uncert: Here we are
Name: Dale Whisperfeather
About the pony: quite and gentle he has very good hearing and likes quite places. He rarely speaks above a whisper
What brought them to follow Aviary: The feather festival called to them but they were non certed to come at the time

Name: Dale Whisperfeather
About the pony: quite and gentle he has very good hearing and likes quite places. He rarely speaks above a whisper
What brought them to the city: The feather festival called to them but they were unviable to come at the time they will be living in the community and working as a janitor and cleaning pony.

Name: Pink Pop Lemonade
About the pony: Chatty and friendly she runs the green glen grocery store. There is a sister location in house eleganza that her twin runs
What brought them to the city: to open the store and live in the community.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
▶ Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers