Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands
[META ORP] New Blood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
oo Ded generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 12!

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:16 pm

1. Akaraaka (fate)
  2. Agadi (old age)
  3. Agha (war)
  4. Aghugo (treachery)
  5. Aguu (famine)
  6. Ahuojoo (sickness)
  7. Elo (venom)
  8. Odachi (disaster)
  9. Mberede (accident)
  10. N'anya (love)
  11. Nkunwu (apathy)
  12. Uju (grief)

LadyPipen
This will be filled in with an RP reply. Quoting you now for certing purposes. Kajji will be in the Uju family!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:46 pm
As more and more rogues trickled in to be sorted into prides, Naani raised an eyebrow as a few were called to Uju. Well, alright then. That at least answered that question - they would be gaining a few new people, and it would hopefully be the beginning of the Uju family being rebuilt.

The lioness held back from greeting them though. She was sure that others would point them in her direction when they were ready to be confronted.

Instead, the lioness laid down and set her head on her paws. She was ready to go home, but... as she'd said before, there should be someone from Uju here for the duration of the event. She would stick around in the shadows until the proceedings were over with.

((Just doing a final post for Naani, so I can count this rp as finished. It'll be short, but I should be able to combine it with another one I have, I think))

MangoMeow

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:40 pm
Budek was happy to know that he and his pregnant mate were going to have a happy home here and by the looks of things there were a few other lioness's within the area that were looking to have cubs not long from now too. This gave him much hope for that meant there would be other's for his offspring to play with and this made his heart warm with joy. "Do you have a family?" He asked the male curious to know how many mated pairs there might be in this pride already. Perhaps he and his mate could make some friends.

Polette

Juu turned her attention towards the female and gave her a warm smile. "It would appear that we are! I welcome you into the family. If there is anything you'd like to know, please don't hesitate to ask." She said looking the black and blue female over curiously. While there were a few others that had joined that were brightly colored she was mostly dark and the blue was quite striking against her pelt. "I'm Juu, what may I call you by?"

Nerpin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:28 pm
To officially wrap up the joining, the following lions that were not rolled for in this thread will be placed in the following families:

oo DeD
Qimmatli will be in the Agha family

Z o m b i k ii
Kulima will be in the Ahuojoo family

Tisiphone
Hadithi will be in the Agha family

Puhterodactyl
Sahana will be in the Aguu family, where his sister Sawa was placed

This post may be used as verification of these lions having joined the pride and their new family.

Nezi-ozu

[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces