Submit

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:09 pm
Valencia rolled over and was on her back against the floorboards.
 There was a large black bruise on her left shoulder and her skin was still pale as snow. She tried to keep her eyes from closing and her breathing went from rapid to shallow. Valencia couldn't hear what was going on around around her. She stared up into the sky when her vision started to go dark. Shukurai spoke to her when he noticed she couldn't stay conscious. "This is only your second pit but definitely your worst. Don't worry, you're not dying. Your body is just at it's limit. Get some rest now..." With that, Valencia let herself pass out, her head falling to her right and her breathing normalizes.

During the time Valencia is unconscious,  she has a dream of a faraway land. The area was lush in green with the ocean to the south west. She saw a ship with red and gold sails. This ship wasn't on the sea though. It rested atop two rocky pillars above a town made of old ships. The town was bustling with people that were sturdy and kept busy. Some wearing armor made from hides, bones and iron. Wielding massive weaponry like it was nothing showed the people here were incredibly strong. There were two other humanoid characters as well. One of them looked like cats that stood at least 2 feet tall and were really friendly. The others were like elves that were either short or tall, with long pointed ears and appeared to be scholars. The last thing Valencia saw in this dream was the ship with the red sails against a night sky with fireworks lighting up spectacularly behind it's sails.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:13 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

hearing her name being called, the Doctor quickly turned to Coco "gimmie some of that" she said before grabbing a pick of mistle and ran off grabbing a couple of masks as well and headed to the ship. as soon as she arived, after putting one mask on, she found a woman, Layla if the Doctor recalled, coughing and got a leaf from the plant and made the soldier woman open her mouth and stuck a leaf under her tongue "do not swallow that" she said and took the spores from the plant and stuck one up her nostril before lowering her mast and blew the rest in her face before replacing it and put a mask over Layla's "just breathe now, deep breaths, slowly" she said before sitting down looking at her "of all the planets Odelia winds up on, it's the one with a poisonous atmosphere ... though this plant seems to purify the effects ... think i can experiment with this" she said holding up the strand of the plant she picked then looked at Layla "get you a few lung-fulls before telling me what happened, sound good?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:01 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Coco understood, and she was about to stand up, but suddenly everyone can hear the door knob moving. She, Murasame, and Davis looked at the door, Louis and his friends return as they all removed their purifier mask. They all looked at the couch where Eva used to sat on, but she's not there like Mido said she's on the verge of frenzy. Murasame walked out of her workshop, and approaching them in sad expression, "I'm so sorry, Eva's left so suddenly when she's on verge of frenzy. I... I-I was going to give her blood beads, so she can feel better, but her condition went worse. She was suffering her own fate, please save her from suffering," Murasame apologize about Eva's disappearance and what happened to her. They knew they have to save her from suffering, so Mido have crossed their line. Fenrir put his purifier mask in his locker, then he approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder, giving her reassuring look, "We will save Eva, however..." he said to her, then slowly frown with his dark expression in his predator amber eyes, "That b*stard had gone too far," he muttered in rage, then he head to the Murasame workshop to let her do the maintenance. Murasame looked puzzled, then she slowly realized who do they ran into. Coco stood up as she read Murasame's thought, "You guys ran to Mido? The Doctor and the woman name Jezebel were searching for him because he kidnapped Odelia, and possible Mitsu-" "Mido kidnapped six human hybrids, if I remember correctly from Mido and few people, he kidnapped Aerith, Mitsuki, Odelia, Nashi, and Neel. We haven't gotten the sixth male hybrid name," Fenrir cut her off, tell her that they all already know what Mido did. He slowly frown to think about what Mido said. Yakumo and other revenants set their weapons on Murasame workshop for maintenance, he smirked, "He really made nine of our guests really p*ssed off," he commented about nine other guests. He, Louis, and Fenrir head to the board to figure out why Mido was after Silva, Mia noticed Doctor and two other guests. She widen her green eyes, "I will prepare for the tea, while we are waiting and prepare for the plan to rescue Eva and six of Mido's captives," she said and head to the other room to brew the tea. Coco offered to help Mia, so two ladies head to other room.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Theme:Here
...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Adryn and Hannah appeared on the ship the first person she seen was the doctor talking to Layla as hannah got up tears streaming in her eyes as she rushed over to give the doctor a big hug,"Doctor!", she said burying her face into her side,"We brought Mr. Vincent back he is very sick help him please", she tugged on her coat, turning to adryn, as she began to cough slightly from the chemicals in the air seeing a mask nearby she didn't hesitate to put one on grabbing one for adryn and rushing back over to give it to him; Layla found herself doing as the doctor instructed making sure to breathe in deep and slow as the doctor asked for an explanation once she was getting back her breathe Hannah appeared it seemed out of nowhere and Vincent and Adryn nearby,"Commander!", she said hurriedly rushing over to kneel down next to him and check is pulse,"What happened adryn?', she asked looking up at the boy as she turned to see the others approaching while she moved to help lift Vincent up,"Come on lets move him", she suggested knowing that bob would be back soon after helping Valencia into a bed;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"H-H-He had used a lot o-o-o-of energy during his battle against Mido and his experiments!", Ardyn replied as he helped him into the captain's chambers. Before this though, Jezebel was about to relax within the hot springs until she felt a familiar aura flowing around. It was somewhat divine but faint. Vin had arrived which she quickly teleported away, Lucifer however just stayed at the hot springs to relax in the nice waters as she teleported herself into the captain chambers with her arms crossed. Once the doors opened, Ardyn looked up to see Jezebel moving her arms down before helping him onto the bed,"W-When did you-"
"Don't worry about that right now. Vin here had used up a lot of energy and he will need to recover..luckily I know how he'll feel better..", Jezebel interrupted as she started walking over to the bathroom, opening up the mirror to show his stock pile of pre-rolled joints that help with his ptsd. Hiding the box away from the young kids, the huntress only smiled softly before speaking with a kind tone,"Imma need you two to leave for a little bit and let me do what I do best."
Ardyn nodded softly before grabbing Hannah with his right arm wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her out of the room as Hannah would be able to feel him shaking. Unsure on what to do, Ardyn sat down next to the door as B.O.B. just sat there in his seat behind the bar, pouring a couple of waters for the two kids before speaking with a soft tone,"Don't worry about the captain..he's been through so much worse.."
Meanwhile, back inside the captain's quarters, Vin groaned from the pain he was feeling on his body. Jezebel sat down on the bed next to him with her hands rubbing against each other, creating a soft amount of heat to form on her palms. Vin, still very tired from what had happened, slowly opened his eyes as he saw the Doctor, Layla, and to his left, Jezebel starting to use her healing abilities to help speed up Vin's recovery for his aura. Turning back toward Layla, he only grinned before speaking up softly and weakly,"Can you..grab one of my...special cigarettes?"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

hearing what happened to Vin, the Doctor couldn't help but sigh in annoyance and glared at the demigod when he woke up "can you lot not try to get yourselves killed?" she said before looking at Valincia and went to her after she made sure Layla was alright and opened her eyes to check on her "P.I.T.s .... seems you weren't the only one who put a strain on yourself, Vincent .... Valincia, if you can hear me. Just want you to know i still respect you" she said before slapping the top of her head before doing the same to Vin "try anything that dangerous again and you'll get worse, you hear me? Don't care if you got a hyper-cellular repairing in your DNA, do not tax yourself .... i don't have many old friends left, i don't need anymore gone"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:16 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Right before Fenrir, Yakumo, and Louis decide tell everyone about Watcher of the Relic role, and Jack can help them track Arachne down. All of the sudden, TARDIS nearly crashed at the entrance, the revenants looked at the entrance door, when the door was open by Precht, he looked ticked off, right before he scold his friends for making Zera difficulty to understand, he noticed the Doctor's TARDIS, "Huh? The Doctor's TARDIS... then that means," he spoken out as Zera entered as she freaked out, she looked at Cy'la, "Can't you give me very basic, all those buttons are complex!" she whined at her. Zack walked passed them and amazed of the building, he whistled, "Reminds me of church where I met Aerith, but without the patch of flower garden," he compliment the shelter, then he looked bummed, "I know she is half ancient, and last of her kind. This realm is full of post apocalypse," he added about this realm. Fenrir approach to Zack, "We will find her and others, however we can't do this without Jack and Eva," he rest assured that they will do what they can to find six captives human hybrids, but they need Jack. Precht looked at Fenrir in confusion, "Mido said that woman name Eva wandered at snow capped mountain, so why those two?" he asked him, Zack thought the same. Louis picked up the document of Jack Rutherford, and handed it to both Zack and Precht. Zack opened the file and read the information as Precht looked over, in much of their surprise he was labeled "Hunter", but crossed off, but he's known as "Watcher of the Relic", "Only revenant who can help us, it's him. However, Mido might not tell us where he hidden them, but there might be a chance Arachne Gorgon might in this realm. We have to force Arachne to tell us where Mido imprison your friends, if she refuse, we have to kill her and reveal her relic. Lucky for us..." Louis said to them, then he looked at Fenrir, Zack and Precht looked at him in confusion. Fenrir slowly smirked and crossed his arm, "Fenrir is Successor of Queen's Blood, and he will purify Arachne's frenzy relic, she might change her mind and give us the location," Louis added that they have trump card that none of Successors will never be ash. Fenrir turned around and head to the couch, but he spared the glance at the ship, he can smell Vincent's scent, that include Hannah. He was suspicious about her, but he has nothing problem with young vampiress. Zack looked at Fenrir, "Successor of Queen's Blood, but Mido said he's son of the vampire king," "He actually is Son of the Vampire King, Mido's researchers captured him during the Great Collapse because he was once dhampir until his death by Queen's ambush, then he was revived as half vampire and half revenants. We all suspected Mido revived him after he learn his vampire bloodline belong to no other than Dracula."

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:00 am
User Image

User Image
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla watched as they brought vincent to his own room and then the woman known as jezebel began to heal him slowly as she heard him say something about his special cigarettes she shook her head,"If I didn't know you better.. I would say your trying to walk it off", she told him with a hand on her hip,"I'm assuming thats an order though?", she smiled at him turning as she went to grab him what he requested and handing it to him while Hannah and adryn were forced outside, they were served drinks at the bar as she looked up at bob with bigs eyes,"I hope your right bob", said hannah giving adryn's hand a sympathetic rub,"I hope your right...", she replied softly, hannah thought about all the people affected in this big fight..she wondered how destiny brought her to her new friends and how easily she managed to slide in with the craziness that followed.. she remembered when they tried to save adryn and found him among all the chaos from Karuma she was glad she found him thinking about it wanted to made her tremble... that Karuma guy was bad news... hannah looked up from her thoughts glancing at the water and then at bob raising her brow,"Blood?", she asked blinking as she was starting to get hungry again and this was just plain water something she didn't really care or need use for

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

Aussie Srives

Quote:

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:52 am
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE HELL!", yelled out Vin when the Doctor slapped him, knowing that his friend was only trying to blow off steam but still. It hurt. Rubbing his cheek softly, the annoyed Vin just sighed before listening to Layla handing him the joint. Breathing softly, Vin lit the joint softly as Jezebel was finished healing all his wounds. With his healing factor in check, being healed along with it. When the slap happened, Jezebel just looked at the Doctor squinting at him as she thought to herself that if anyone was going to slap him, it was going to be her. Then she wondered why she felt this was then shook her head before moving her hands away. Vin quickly used his zippo lighter as he lit the end of the joint, taking in the long inhale before blowing the smoke away from the others. Looking up at the Doctor, the demigod only grinned softly before going back to a serious look on his face when he spoke,"So...Mitsuki is here as well..but trapped..we have to go get her..and we have to kill a evil vampire scientist with his abducted children turned monsters...this ought to be fun.."
Vin then turned his sights toward Layla with a smile before pulling himself up on the bed, leaning his back against the wooden headboard of the bed with cushion against it. He loved this bed for the back support but that is something we won't get into right at this moment,"Layla..there is a room on this ship that belongs to you..there is a welcome home present in there for you and whenever you are ready, you, me, and everyone else who wants to come can go find ourselves some trouble.."
Jezebel stood up from the bed, a soft smile on her face as she looked over at the Doctor. She knew her switch had been flipped and she knew that since she helped the heroes survive their last fight that to Daichi, she had defected. This has been quite troubling for sure as Jezebel softly sighed before speaking,"I'll go..I feel as though I can't leave you alone for two seconds..find yourself in more trouble without me"
Vin only chuckled softly before placing the joint back between his lips, his blue and green eyes just looking at his new friend in the long dress as he took another hit. Jezebel walked over to the bed before placing both hands on her own hips as Vin spoke up,"Well..you are quite the trouble maker yourself, Jez..that being said, welcome aboard."
Meanwhile, outside, Ardyn was just trying to calm down before grabbing the glass of water from B.O.B., sipping on it to calm himself. The droid looked over at Hannah as it began to realize that she didn't need water but blood is what she really needed. He didn't have any but knew that maybe the revenants within the building would know, since they were on the ship parked next to the building,"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't have any but maybe one of the people down below has some though this blood is made purely from a tree. They call them blood beads. By the way, don't leave the area without a miasma mask. Within the home base is safe and on the ship as well but outside, the miasma could harm you and turn you into a creature known here as The Lost."

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:51 pm
Just shortly after getting smacked in the head, Valencia jolted upright and yelled. "RUN! SHE'S GETTING THE LADDLE!" After she put her hand to her head and she looked at anyone that may look at her weird and glared irritably. "The hell you lookin' at?" Shukurai appeared next to Valencia and he was visible to all. "Calm down." Valencia looked to the Doctor. She figured it was the Doc that gave her a firm smack over the head. "Love you too, Doc. Felt like I didnt finish the soup Grameowster made me and she whacked me over the head with a laddle." Shukurai chuckled and clarified for the Doc incase she or anyone was confused. "The Grameowster Chef is an old friend from Seliana. One amazing cook and very kind. Unless you dont finish what she makes you..." Valencia clapped her hands together. "Then SMACK! It's not my fault the size of the dishes there can feed 4 normal people. That feeds ONE Hunter! Ugh..." Valencia reacted to some discomfort on her stomach and her armor wasnt making it easier. She unstrapped her armor and placed it next to her. She wore a leather, low cleave tank top underneath and she lifted it up to show her stomach. Like her shoulder there was a large black bruise where Shukurai was impaled. "Karuma really did a number on us... That pit was the worst..." Shukurai nodded slowly. "He was a strong foe but I hope I did a bigger number on him..."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

Cy'la only chuckled before patting Zera on the back "you already know how to fly this thing better than Simon" she said with a smirk "i heard that" Simon said at one of the terminals at the mast "oxygen shield is still in one piece ... hmm ... that's weird, T7 you see this?" he asked as the droid beeped in conformation "interesting ... hey guys!" he said before looking at the others on board the Jedi TARDIS "no need for the masks, it's only Erythronebulus gas ..... Blood Fog" he said to clarify "Hannah might need one though given her vampire lineage. won't affect other carbon-based lifeforms"

"Karuma? .... well that explains a lot" the Doctor said then looked back at Valencia and dabbed the swear off her forehead "did you ever introduce her to leftovers? or a doggie bag?" she asked then heard the crash "oh what now?" she asked before grabbing the mask and walking up to the deck "oi! you lot, you'll need these masks before you leave your ship, hang on i'll get you some!" he said but what Simon said next made the Doctor freeze in her tracks "why? it doesn't affect non-vampires"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:12 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Hearing the word vampires didn't impress revenants, while Zack, Precht, and Zera looked puzzled. Zera didn't feel better from Cy'la, Louis gave Simon unimpressive expression, "Unless you want to get close to Arachne, her miasma is high," he pointed out about getting close to Arachne means higher miasma. He looked at Precht and Zack, he closed his eyes and scoffed, "Where are my manners, I'm Louis Amamiya. The red head is Yakumo Shinonome, the Successor of the Queen's Blood is Fenrir Kiryu, and the girl on the bed is Io," he introduce himself and his friends, who will help them. He looked at Murasame, "Her name Rin Murasame, Coco sells the items from Provisional Government. Murasame is our blacksmith, if you need to anything, it's Coco," he added for mercenaries that they can sell before anyone departs. Precht looked at Davis, who approached Fenrir as Fenrir informed Davis for searching for six hybrids. Zack grinned, "Names Zack, and this guy is Precht," he introduce himself as Precht looked at Louis and reached his hand to Louis, "It's Precht Kirkson," he said as Louis shook Precht's hand and they both let go. Louis looked at the Jedis and the rest, "Meet us over there at the board, we have meeting to discuss," he said to them and he head to the board as Yakumo and Io head to the board. Zack looked at the file with Jack's info, hoping Louis was right about Jack will help them.
After Fenrir gave Davis the photos of six human hybrids that must be found, Davis nodded and head off, picking up the walkie talkie. Fenrir looked at the ship, he head in and track Vincent, just as he walked pass, he found him lying on the bed with two women. He crossed his arms to let Vincent finish before he start speaking to demigod, "It appears Mido really like to toying with you, the man with large sword, and those two kids' feelings after he kidnapped six human hybrids. You shouldn't let your anger get to your head, nor overusing your power," he said to him and he leaned against the doorway, and bore his golden predator eyes on him, "I know he's crossed the line for sucking their blood, Vincent, but you scared the kid with vampire girl after your hair turned white. You don't want the certain someone to worried if she learns your sudden change of appearance turned dark," he added about his sudden change that scared Ardyn, and mentioning the certain half wolf demon if she finds out.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:14 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Layla smiled at Vin,"Thanks commander", she told him,'I appreciate it", she said turning her gaze towards the door stepping away frrom everyone,"I'll be back later", she promised leaving them to head to her room; She was tired not just physically but mental as well everything she had to endure at the base was already starting to turn her insides like jelly seeing so many of their friends.. lost to the sea below their home crushed into thousands of pieces... she pulled out the USB drive she wasn't even sure if it finished downloading or not before she could get away.... she hoped it did but..., her hand trembling she left and went to the room standing outside the door before slowly reaching for the nob; Hannah looked over at the robot feeling somewhat uneasy,"I don't want to leave adryn again..", she said clinging to his arm,"I rather starve", she confessed feeling as if she left him alone for more than a few minutes someone would come and snatch him up again and that scared her the most, though she was pretty thirsty she just leaned her head on adryn arm and closed her eyes she felt comforted by staying here knowing he was safe... if she walked away all of that would be gone;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Watching as Layla walked away, Vin felt uneasy about the fact that Karuma was back at the base. Back to where everything had started. Closing his eyes, he remembered standing there with only metal bars separating the two brothers and a hood covering his head. Sitting up straight, he heard the doors open to see Fenrir enter. Meanwhile, Ardyn watched as Hannah relaxed on him, making him softly sigh before looking up at B.O.B. who only stared before standing up straight,"I'll go get a blood bead.."
The large droid then noticed the white haired man walking over to Vincent's captain's doors before opening the doors without knocking. B.O.B. just stared before walking around the counter, walking down the steps to the balcony and into the home base directly toward Coco. Standing above her by several feet, B.O.B. spoke with a nice tone in his voice,"Do you have anything to feed Hannah? Anything blood related would be nice."
Back to Vin, the demigod listened to the nagging from Fenrir which Jezebel just stared at the grey haired male with the golden eyes. Closing her eyes, she remembered the first time he had met Vin. The grey hair, the golden eyes, but more importantly, the dark aura flowing around him. Looking back at Vin, she only felt worried as the demigod stood up with the joint hanging off of his lips as he spoke with a soft tone,"Don't worry about me, puppers..my feelings and my power are none of your concerns. The only thing I need is Mitsuki and Odelia back, safe and secure."
Vin then wrapped his black coat around himself, his eyes closed as he began to feel something hot around him. Clenching his fist, he began to see more visions of what is happening involving Mitsuki. She stood there in a fighting stance in a city covered with fire. This was something that worried him as he slowly opened his eyes. Jezebel just looked over at Vin, noticing that the wayfinder in his inner jacket pocket began to glow brightly, giving the impression that whatever the wayfinder was, it was connected to Vin and Mitsuki. Walking over to the double doors, Jezebel opened the other side for everyone to leave before speaking to everyone,"We can't do anything sitting around, can we? Lets get inside and talk about a plan."

User Image
Drkslayer_Valencia

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:52 am
Valencia chuckled from the Doctor's response. "Heh. You would think they would." Valencia heard the crash and she looked around. She could tell something was going on but she was out most of the time. She turned to Shukurai and he looked at her like he already knew what she was going to ask. He spoke to her telepathically. "There was an attack. A few loved ones captured and Vincent was left in critical condition but is recovering. Mitsuki, Odelia and Aerith to name a few are being held here in Vein by someone named Mido..." Valencia sighed as this was unfortunate. After everything that happened at the Motherbase she had hoped for better. She looked again where she was wounded and the thought that she would've died still lingered on her mind. Shukurai was right that her divinity made her arrogant and she put Layla at risk because of it. Valencia thought being divine means invulnerability but she keeps skipping the fact she is only half divine. Even if her Divine Ancestor was indeed something so massive as the "Spark of the Multiverse." Valencia still has the body she was born with. She hasn't died but she can no longer age. The only way she could die is if someone killed her or suicide.

Valencia blinked and recentered herself. The thought scared her a bit but she tried to shake it off and get back to current events. "Damn... That means Vin's gonna need all the help he can get. I'd rather rest but I'll keep moving if I have to." Valencia turned slowly then attempts to stand but she exhaled sharply with her hand over her stomach and sat back down. "I'm not gonna do much with this pain..." She opened one of her satchels and began to rummage through the clutter. Valencia sighed in frustration as she didnt have anything that could help at the moment. "Got anything to heal these bruises? Theres three." Valencia asked the Doctor kindly as she pointed to the three spots. One of her right shoulder, stomach and upper left thigh. Incase she was overwhelmed, Vae waited patiently. Shukurai couldn't help but noticed Valencia looked a little shook all of the sudden. He had a guess why but it would be rude of him to bring it up. This is her realizing her weaknesses, Vae can only learn from here.

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

GuenivereOrion

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items