Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[ORP] Fright Night - Spooky Clutch Hatching Feast - Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:24 am
“Keep it to those two mugs,” Jailla teased him. She smiled at him then, blushing slightly. “I was planning to wear this when you Impressed,” she admitted. “I never imagined I would...” she looked to Micheth and smiled.

“Can dragons dance?” She wondered. They wouldn’t have to be alone if they could be on the dance floor together. “We can go to the bonfire together,” she said, and offered him her hand.

Please brother mine, calm yourself, Micheth moved to nuzzle Tinanath. Mine told me that Yours and Mine are close. But she and I will be closer. Yours and you will be, too. There was no need to upset oneself about that—they were loved! They wouldn’t be left. ...Would they?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:02 pm
O'len and Brown Aleyath

Aleyath happily led the way to the tables, leaving the humans to talk as he nosed around.

"I ate a lot of fish back home, but I'll try anything once." O'len took the plate Rinis offered, looking over the food with greater interest than he might have on a normal day. He chose some fancy-looking rice and what he presumed was herdbeast, prepared more lavishly than he'd ever had it before, then took a bite. "Very good! I have most certainly been trying to experience everything I can since I arrived here, so... you should too." He laughed, shaking his head at his own recommendation. "Only if you want to, of course." She was probably a local who had been to dozens of feasts, which would make his suggestion sound rather idiotic. It had been difficult these past few months to find a balance between who he had been back home and who he could be here, though the dragon definitely helped.

magnadearel
sorry about the wait!
~Kiana_Nala~
hello you will get a derg next post if the kam is not busy
and maybe even if he is upupupu XD

Smerdle

Scamp

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:27 pm

The song ended, leaving any viewers bereft of the sight that had graced their eyes for a time. Save, of course, for the image of two lovers on the verge of parting, perhaps from different Weyrs. The wind blew Lady Ink's diaphanous sleeves, lending to the romantic imagery, and the lady stood, as if listening to her beloved's breath. "Indeed... I have. And I know precisely where the best of fishermen may be... hired." Ah, yes, she was familiar with those fine nets. The fisherman who cast them was like none other. "When will I see you again?" she asked, searching his face like a young woman in love, although they both knew the lie of it.

Teiha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:23 pm
“Alas, I cannot be certain,” he murmured, drawing a lock of her silken black hair through slender fingers. “I have a small errand south of home that must be attended to.” With their close proximity, the woman’s sharp ears might have detected an almost imperceptible emphasis on the size of the errand. “And now, I must be off. Wherever I go, my eyes will gaze at the sky, longing to see the silhouettes of your messengers, until I may lay them upon your radiant face once again.”

With that, he backed away, letting the lock of hair trail from his hand, and disappeared into the crowd.

___

The harper exited the feasting grounds on the darkest side, already half-removed of his formal wear. In the night’s blackness, a creature’s bulk shifted, only discernible by faint strips of a lighter color until its whirling green eyes turned to him. He mounted up onto the near-invisible dragon with the ease of one who had done it for many turns. Tikth, it’s time to go. You know the place.

Tikth rumbled his assent, and took to the sky.

Mx Cherie

Teiha

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:44 pm
D'mar & Strigonth

"Thank you. It was, actually, ordered from a weaver I knew in Telgar. A family favorite, though of course, less...available, these days." A shame, too. The woman had done excellent embroidery. A different sort of thread had but an end to her career though, her's and her entire hold's. Marinel's sudden rush to push something into his hands caught D'mar off guard, but he took the gift with only minor puzzlement. For him? It was...oh. It was surprisingly well made, nice and smooth...not rough spots that threatened to splinter or stab. He traced a thumb over the head of the figurine (not coincidentally where he had learned Strigonth enjoyed being scratched). "Thank you Marinel...if you can find a paint to match him, I'd me most appreciative." It really was a fine piece even plain though.

If he noticed C'sar's grappling with the bronze, or the angry flicker in his eyes, D'mar showed no sign of it. Poised slightly between his rider and the larger dragonet, Strigonth looked nearly bored, eyes a steady green-blue...though they were casually fixed on the bronze. Fighting would be horribly uncouth...but he had given Illiandinth his pound of flesh for his rider's foolishness. There would be no more of such behavior. Illiandith. You're looking as buffed as a brass button, I see. Complete with so many little holes our brother left along your skin. The blue eyed the gouges and tooth marks. How horribly crass to look so scuffed thsi fresh out of the shell. Still, if anyone could wear the look well, it'd be Illiandinth.

Of course, both halves of the whole gave their full attention to the goldrider as she approached, D'mar not missing that Marinel not only knew her name, but was clearly familiar with her. Interesting. Shifting the gift to his slung left hand, D'mar gave the traditional salute to a rider with his right hand, before letting it drop back down to Marinel's shoulder. "Thank you, Marinel. I am D'mar, weyrling of blue Strigonth," He offered up, unflinching at the new title. He'd practiced it a thousand times in his head already, unwilling to stumble over that, even in his sub-par state. "It seems you and Marinel have met before. It's always a pleasure to meet any friend of my brother's." He smiled at the woman, though the effect was marred no doubt by the pull of bandages about his head.

Strigonth, as well, reached out to mentally bow ever so graciously to the gold that belonged to this woman. A true honor, to be so congratulated by you tonight. I do think we will be content, and you have my fondest hopes that you and Yours find similar joy and peace in living. His words were almost dripping with butter, but entirely sincere as well.
Thaliawen

magnadearel

Mx Cherie

Amna & Zunulth

Perhaps sensing someone watching him, or the familiar sensation of someone he was forever mentally tied to drawing near, but just before Vee reached him, Zunulth's head lifted from where he'd been staring intently after Amna to swivel, eyes going from irritable orange to deep, deep blue. Vee! There you are...What a hatching, hmm? A shame about the boy...but two more whites! I'd say it almost reminds me of us, but they didn't share an egg. Can you imagine, a white taking on a bronze? Not that he thought anything less of his own color's abilities...the white had just been so small! As small as Vee had been, perhaps? Zunulth himself had been a bit larger...but not by much.

Has Yours gotten around to finding Amna again? I know she'd meant to talk to him more at the hatching, but...well. It had gotten so wild so fast. At least they had time now. The white reached out to mentally tap his rider on the shoulder...

...Amna had been nodding along to S'dan (which had taken her a moment to remember correctly—shaffing horrid with names, she was), and then...oh! Glancing past him and nearly missing the slightly flirtatious quip from him, she spotted A'myl. "Oh, over here!" Her free hand shot up, waving eagerly...to another fellow. Well, hopefully S'dan wouldn't mind. He was basically her brother. "Promise, but we might have to miss this song...Just spotted an old friend. My dragon's twin's rider. You don't mind, right?" She forked a bit more food, offering it up with a genuine smile...The night was turning out great if you asked her! A good friend and a fun, flirty ginger...Well, other than herself!

Across the field, Zunulth harrumphed. You don't have this sort of trouble with Yours, always picking sub-par mates, do you?
Teiha

Mx Cherie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:58 pm
Meepfur

Elysia & Sheyoth
The young woman certainly did not require any such formality, especially given how banged up the man had gotten at the feast. He was one of the last to Impress, but in quite the dramatic fashion. The entire Hatching, to be quite frank, had been a bit of a mess -- but Elysia hadn't been surprised. With Vimiath in such a state, she truly believed that the eggs had been stressed since the Touching, if not before. It was no wonder that the evening had turned out like it had.

But what was done was done.

No matter what blood had spilled, no matter who had died, life on Pern moved on. It seemed cold and cruel, but in a Weyr, where death was always lurking come the next Threadfall, the riders and weyrfolk had no choice. She had paid her respects, but she would also not let it cloud her interaction with the hatchlings. They all were to be celebrated as their new life brought a promise of hope for the planet. What happened today, tragedy and bloodshed aside, was still a miracle for Pern.

Her smile did grow at the sight of the bronze mimicking his rider, and she gave a small dip of her head to Vedmath in return. "I'm Elysia, of gold Sheyoth, and am pleased to welcome you here. Let me also thank you for accepting the invitation to attend the Candidate Swap -- I know it isn't for everyone, but I'm glad you were here for Vedmath." While there was always speculation on what would happen if a certain individual was not present for a Hatching, the general assumption was that the baby would suicide if they could not find a match. Some argued that a dragonet might have more flexibility, and possibly have a few options to choose from, but Elysia firmly believed that each match was irreplaceable. If Dezerac hadn't been here, perhaps Vedmath, and some of the other hatchlings, would not be either.

"I hope you're both able to heal up swiftly, and can make the Weyr a home, even if it's just for a few Turns." She knew how different it could be to suddenly find yourself in a strange new world. Western Weyr had been nothing like the streets of Rivercrest, and it had been quite an adjustment for her. Some days she still wondered how she'd gotten here. The pair certainly had looked independent enough... especially with how fierce they'd both been on the sands. Vedmath had tried valiantly to keep his sister in line, and Dezerac had followed suit. "You certainly knew how to handle yourself in a fight out there," she complimented, arching a brow. "Is that something all High Reaches Candidates are taught, or simply previous training?" She had no idea where this man came from, or his origins and while she wasn't going to take up his time with small talk, the fact that he was a fighter was interesting to her. She'd need to know what each rider and dragon pair could offer the Weyr, outside of Threadfall -- the Council, of course, would want to know as time went by.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:05 pm
faesinger

Later then, Sistermine, Gallath replied to Therianth and looked up at her bonded as They moved small piles of something delicious onto plates, a multiple of smells and colors and texture and mmmh. Gallath swallowed to keep from drooling. Yevamine what is it?

"Various things," Yevalee said, looking over the pile of pastries and added some more to their plate, a second one underneath. "Some though we can share, I grabbed you a plate." But first... they added a bit more fruit. "What did your sister say?"

That we should talk later, Gallath replied simply, focus on the place of food as Yevalee left the main table for somewhere to sit and followed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:06 pm
stella cinere

R'mor & bronze Junenth
The bronze rider was making his way through the crowd, as was his duty this night. The Hatching had been a success, though it had taken an emotional toll on many. Guests, visitors, and Candidates unaccustomed to the savagery of some Hatchlings were taken by surprise at the blood shed and death that resulted from the dragons birth. R'mor, for his part, had seen many Hatchings and not all happened without incident. Regardless, this was to be a happy time -- and though he did not forget about the bonfire, or those on the beach mourning the loss of the Candidate Henwas, he did have a duty to see to the new faces, and mingle among his guests.

Besides, he wasn't going to let Zheria of High Reaches enthrall his guests. While had no problem working with the Weyr, he was not especially thrilled to see the gold rider walk among the people as if they were their for her. Ah, but it was not his fight to fight. He'd need to find D'mon and thank the man for allowing his Candidates to stand -- and ensure that come High Reaches next Hatching, the favor would be returned. But there was time yet, and as he didn't immediately see the other Weyrleader, he would continue to make his rounds congratulating the newly Hatched pairs, and comforting those with long faces. While he kept an eye out for Akaris, and had Junenth do the same, he would not hover over the girl.

He just hoped she might not spook now that the Hatching had finished... and he also hoped she would not cut A'ral and him out, just because she'd met a milestone with her recovery.

A purple dress caught his eye . . . and a young, barefoot man in it, with a lovely little green at his side. He hadn't expected that, but quickly waved any surprise to the wayside. Maybe this would shock some of the High Reaches guests sober -- at least at Western, there was little by way of judgment. So long as the new weyrling was happy this night, that was far more important. R'mor quietly pressed Junenth for the greens name -- Dokkaeth -- and offered the purple haired young man a smile and the typical dragon rider salute. "Well met, rider. What a fine looking green you've found yourself paired with -- and quite an energetic one at that!"

The bronze reached out to Dokkaeth and offered a warm wave of welcome. Welcome, young Dokkaeth. I'm glad you finally found Yours this day. I trust he'll be a good playmate for you? The dragon had not missed how mischievous the little one had been on the sands.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:35 pm
Dolly seemed to like the dragon, after all! “I told Vosin about what I made for you, and I saw her coming and had to give it to her before she spoiled the surprise,” Mari explained, apologetically. It’d taken him a sevenday to get it smooth like that, during free hours. “I knew you’d Impress.”

He looked to Vosin and gave the goldrider a smile. “This is Dolly,” he gestured to D’mar. “Well. D’mar,” he amended, and gave his twin another apologetic glance. He’d always called Dolly by that nickname, long as he could remember. He’d need to work on at least talking about D’mar formally; he was a dragonrider now! “We met before the feast. Listen, Dolly,” Mari gave another smile, as he looked back to his brother. “Vosin is a twin, too! She told me her twin Impressed before she did.” Marinel had worried about that; the goldrider has reassured him. “I was worried about you and Killakeeth came to talk to me.”

That had startled him at first; but the gold had been kind. Maybe she’d become friends with Dolly’s blue?

“Shinosbee”

“Mx Cherie”

“Magnadearel”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:50 pm
G'ryl and Brown Sarcoth
G'ryl listened intently as the other described his tailor and took him at his word when Cedarian reccomended R'hys. “Is he a former rider...?” G'ryl asked curiously, wondering if the shortness of the name indicated ties to any of the Weyrs, “I will have to make sure to reach out to them... although I image I'll be weyr-bound for a while now.” He chuckled lightly, glancing at Sarcoth.

R'hys? I will remember that... a good tailor will make fine clothing and blankets for us.

G'ryl nodded thoughtfully as he listened to the other's primary uses for pomade and the associated complaints. He'd encounter those same problems himself and so he was pleased when he nodded, “The ointments and eungents I purchase are from once Bayvonoc here at the Weyr, actually. Mostly a trader that makes the rounds but he frequents Western at least once every fortnight. The blend is some mixture of honey, wax, sap, oil, and other things... it washes out when you want it to and stays soft but not greasy in the sun. I adore the stuff. If you like, I can let you know when he's next in the Weyr to you can sample his wares?”

The brown rider noticed the raised voices as well and glanced over to find D'mar in the midst of an argument and something in him sighed – he'd encountered the other only briefly but that was enough for G'ryl to escape surprise over the drama unfolding. He shifted in his seat, adjusting the support he had leaned against the table, biting his lip for a moment before glancing towards the beach, “I... haven't paid my respects yet, but I wanted to do that tonight. If it's not too much to ask, would you accompany me? They seemed concerned about us wandering around without a partner.” G'ryl grimaced as if such a concept was silly now that he had Sarcoth.

The brown, for his part, was sitting patiently, watching and observing... learning about his fellows. There was a brief wave of concern as D'mar and Strigonth were swept up in an argument but otherwise the brown was content to observe from the outside.

G'ryl braced the support and slowly rose, pausing after a few labouroius steps to glance back at Cedarian. He wasn't going to force the other, but he also was not opposed continued company.

”Masterharper”

Waiver

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:04 pm
"I owe Western a debt of gratitude, for extending the invitation in the first place.  I know some weren't so eager, but I was glad for the opportunity." It likely went without saying that the man had been nearing the end of his Candidacy, by High Reaches' standards. "I was long past any expectations of what might happen, but..." He trailed off as he gazed down at his dragon - his dragon - and smiled with the truest love he'd ever known. "You have both our thanks."  Even if there had been someone else on the Sands that Vedmath might have considered (a thought met with an emphatic no), would they have been able to save him from his sister?  The idea that the bronze would have had his throat ripped out, ended violently and no sooner than he'd begun... But you were there, and you did not let Suwayeth have me.

Dezerac stroked the hatchling's head, soothing the yellow-white from his eyes as they both turned their minds from the what-ifs. "From the looks of it, a fair few of us have some healing to do, but before long today will just be scars and memories." Good memories, overall, for the new Weyrlings; whatever else had happened, today was the day they'd found their missing piece, and the future began. "I look forward to calling Western home, especially this time of year.  I hear it's snowing in High Reaches tonight."

He nodded in gracious acknowledgement of the compliment, and chuckled in good humor at the inquiry as to whether it had been a part of his Candidate training. "No, ma'am, Gr'del doesn't teach us how to fight.  I was raised and trained a mercenary."

Masterharper
many apologies for any errant phone typos orz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:13 pm
demon_pachabel

Mx Cherie

Zheria & Eveleth & Thistreth
Zheria studied the girl, making sure to note her face, her hair, her dress, her composure. She did not know who she was, but she did appreciate the others fearlessness. It was a rare trait on Pern, and one Zheria could appreciate. Boldness always drew the eye, and was a trait the Weyrwoman did enjoy. One point for Martirae of Western -- a name she might tuck away to reflect upon later. A pawn to mold or manipulate, or just another to write off? Time would tell, though the gold rider was short on such a thing this night.

She did not bother to give her name, for it was clear the Western Candidate well knew who she was. Good. Still, her smile turned into her feral sort of grin. "So you've come to lay eyes on the Weyrwoman of High Reaches, have you? I commend your boldness -- many have avoided my gaze this evening, but not you." She did not ask whether or not she met the girl's expectation or not, because it genuinely did not matter. At this moment, Martirae was nothing, but Zheria did wonder if she might be molded into something of greater use.

That's all the world was to the woman when it came down to it. The more important a use you had to her, the more she might invest time in. But building relationships based off trust or intimacy.... That was something else entirely.

For now, Martirae was a pawn with a name.

"How long have you been standing at Western? And where do you originally hail from?" She was not here for chit-chat, but she was not a mind reader... and Eveleth was currently distracted by her golden daughter, Rhianth. If the Candidate planned to waste her time by staring, then Zheria would make use of the few breaths she'd afford the girl. She'd have Ink do her homework later, and see if this one could be of use.

- - -

Eveleth crooned, reaching out to fuss over her golden daughter. She did so primly, but the love and feeling she felt for the queen was clear. Perhaps it was seeing so many babies crack shell that drew out the gold's maternal side more than any other time, perhaps it was simply a favored offspring cozying up to her -- whatever the reason, the queen was feeling particularly affectionate this evening.

Will you be returning to the Weyr for a time, Rhianth? It is good of you to have chased me down. I would have regretted missing you. She lay a wing fondly over the other queen, not at all abashed. She might be the Queen of Pern, but she was not entirely heartless. She could be regal and still show fondness for those who deserved it. Fianth, and Rhianth, were two such queens.

Thistreth was pleased, as usual. Tonight was a good night for the bronze. He got to spend time next to Eveleth as her escort -- though he periodically reached out to Worenth -- and now Rhianth was settled at his side. On top of his rider schmoozing with the locals and his riders, there was little else that could make the night better. Except, perhaps, for Worenth to have attended. The bronze's eyes whirled brightly, though he did not speak. He was no fool -- he would wait for Eveleth and Rhianth to finish playing catch up.

Masterharper
Vice Captain

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:54 pm
Candidate Rinis

"Fish is good." It was variety from herdbeast and fruit. Really, she had to admit, almost all the food here was delicious. The cooks really knew what they were doing. She'd helped often enough in the kitchens to know. Rinis chuckled at his advice. "That's a good idea. You won't know if it's good until you try it." She picked a cracker with what look liked thin sliced fruit, but when she popped it into her mouth realized it was ironically fish. "Mmmmm."

Once her mouth was cleared, "are there things you're still looking to try?" If he wanted to try something that she could help with, Rinis would do her best. Chaek peeked out from under her curly brown hair and gave a cheep. She sneaked him a tiny piece of meat.

Vosin and Killakeeth

Vosin laugh as Mari's twin saluted her. "Thank you, but no need to be so formal. It's good to finally meet you D'mar and Strigonth. Indeed, we had a fine time keeping each other company." She was very glad to see the brothers together, for she'd know Mari was worried his brother wouldn't have time for him now that he'd impressed.

I am sure we will, Killakeeth all but purred at Strigonth. She was all about personal self-satisfaction. Vosin looked around at those gathered around D'mar and Mari. "Congratulations to you all. I hope you grow up to be fine riders." She chuckled as Mari introduced them, and gave away her secret about being a twin too.

Smerdle
O'len and Aleyath with Rinis

Thaliawen
Mari with Vosin

ShinosBee
D'mar with Vosin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Faranth preserve him from the sentimentalism on display. Perhaps it was simply the current behavior of his closest companion that had C'sar feeling less than understanding of brotherly affection at present, or of the cloying, soppy sweetness between the two... or perhaps he simply did not understand it. Yet C'sar would allow D'mar this one flaw. After all, he had his own. I would prefer that you thought only of me, Illiandinth said. After all, he is not thinking of you, or your wants, your... needs. Such as the need to have his nearest and dearest there for him, when he felt isolated and out of place. For the first time in his life, C'sar was persona non grata, and it was most unwelcome.

But he smoothed any such thoughts over with aplomb. "Indeed? What a shame." For he would have liked a piece from the tailor all his own. Not that he could not so indulge himself. He had certain tailors that he preferred. When had Marinel began to carve that dragon? Surely not after the Hatching. Time would not have allowed for such detail. It was not bad, not for something made by a young man's hand. "How charming. A fitting gift for your brother in his hour of triumph. You are to be commended." As much as such highlighted a certain lack in his own life... ah, there was no time for such maundering.

My dear brother, Illiandinth oozed, with all of the oily charisma of a politician, It is you who stun tonight. What a picture you make. He left off the usual barbs, acquiescing to his rider's request for civility. For now. The red had all but vanished from his gaze, replaced by green and blue. Our darling brother has more than a few little holes of his own. I happen to think that they suit him. More than.

He received the congratulations of the Queen as though they were owed him, and C'sar gave a soft mental thwack of rebuke. But then... You are most gracious. We were pleased to join the ranks of those who defend Western. The Bronze turned his gaze upon his own rider, as if to say 'See? Perfectly well behaved.' "I do not believe we have met," said C'sar, giving the woman a bow. "I am C'sar of Illiandinth." His dragon's color did not bear mentioning, especially not at such a gathering.

--

If S'dan was bothered at all about the way that he had instantly become a third wheel, he did not show it. In fact, he'd probably enjoy having more company. "Of course I don't mind. Your dragon's twin's rider of course demands some of your time." He didn't especially mind helping himself to that forkful of food, either, amusement glittering in his eyes. The woman was charming, and an excellent meal companion, if he did so say himself. Do they need more wherries? Lateth asked, concerned at the rate that the food was disappearing. Perhaps something for Vimiath, who surely still required a bit of spoiling - ah, but he recalled that she had preferred caprine.

"We'll dance when you're ready, and not before then." Not a big deal, and if it made her happy... well, that could only work out better for them both. He followed her gaze to the rider that she waved to, trying to place the man. Had they met before?

ShinosBee
Thaliawen
magnadearel
Teiha

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:21 pm
Martirae

"If I only wished to lay eyes upon you, I would have done it from across the room and not wasted either of our breath on chit chat," there would be some that perhaps would have considered her terse tone incredibly rude, but that was their problem as far as Marty was concerned. "I bring no flowery compliments or sentiments of awe, either. If I didn't have the boldness to stand before you, then I'd have no place considering standing before any dragons birthed of your Weyr," though she was sharing thoughts from far, far ahead in time. Perhaps a wasteful chunk of verbage, but true never the less.

The conversation, if it could have been called that, was twisted back upon the subject of herself. "I was born in Western Weyr and have stood for 4 turns - since I was able to set foot proper on the sands," there was no shame in such a long tenure, despite what some of the mope-y teary eyes may have said to the contrary. Some stood until they could no longer, others could leave after barely having experienced a Hatching at all. Perhaps it was one of the reasons she kept such composure in the face of how hectic the Hatching itself had been - dragonets everywhere and so much blood.

Masterharper

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces