Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
For Your Eyes Only Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:30 pm
SubonicXP
[Before Flare's invasion of Unova. Sorry for forgetting this, still want to finish it. I'll try to wrap it up quick.]

"I see. I'm sure Freth can handle her own. I'll have GRAY send a beacon to your SNAG to Freth so she can seek you out once she is the clear. For now hurry to Cassius, it's vital you get to him. I have reason to believe he is one of many marked for roundup and if Flare is already making their move he is at just as much risk as our reporter friend is." Sub explained to Blizzard. He probably hated abandoning Freth but it was a good point. Cassius knows about the inner workings of the Kalos Storage System and it's a miracle he has been left to his own devices this long, considering how big of a risk he is to Lysandre.

-----

The Walrein would smash through barrier after barrier, crushing each and everyone one of them, taking out several Inkay along the way. The beast would gain such speed and not be deterred for long enough to smash into the city wall, putting a massive dent in it but just barely stopping short of going through it, the wall barely stopping the Pokemon. All that it would take now is another good hit and Freth might want to consider that than going over as the Talonflame made their last ditch effort to stop her as they swooped in with Brave Bird, utilizing the astonishing speed provided by Gale Wings, four in all coming at her.

I gave a hard sigh hearing Sub's commands; not too thrilled as to what I heard, regardless of how right on he was. That breath which lasted only a couple of seconds felt like an eternity of a struggle trying not to lose my cool. "Alright, I'm on my way." I said to Sub, stashing the SNAG then adjusting the server in my arms to carry off.

My senses, on high alert, started to expand out...I didn't want to get blindsided when I made the mad dash out of here. Quickly I made my way out the door and made the mad dash myself for out of town.

--------

A dent in the wall; such an impact weakened it. Though the way it looks as Walrien uncurled himself, it wasn't something he was willing to do again, and for that matter, with the Talonflame in hot pursuit, nothing that she'd have time to wait for again. She quickly recalled the Walrien and took out another Pokeball. "Cloyster!" She shouted, sending the new Pokemon out. It was time for a more extreme tactic.

The ball flashed open and out came the Cloyster out for battle. "Cloyster! Explosion!" Freth shouted.

She had to get back some as the Cloyster enclosed itself in its shell, started to glow furiously, and unleashed a mighty blast to finish the wall off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:01 pm
Blizzard120

I gave a hard sigh hearing Sub's commands; not too thrilled as to what I heard, regardless of how right on he was. That breath which lasted only a couple of seconds felt like an eternity of a struggle trying not to lose my cool. "Alright, I'm on my way." I said to Sub, stashing the SNAG then adjusting the server in my arms to carry off.

My senses, on high alert, started to expand out...I didn't want to get blindsided when I made the mad dash out of here. Quickly I made my way out the door and made the mad dash myself for out of town.

--------

A dent in the wall; such an impact weakened it. Though the way it looks as Walrien uncurled himself, it wasn't something he was willing to do again, and for that matter, with the Talonflame in hot pursuit, nothing that she'd have time to wait for again. She quickly recalled the Walrien and took out another Pokeball. "Cloyster!" She shouted, sending the new Pokemon out. It was time for a more extreme tactic.

The ball flashed open and out came the Cloyster out for battle. "Cloyster! Explosion!" Freth shouted.

She had to get back some as the Cloyster enclosed itself in its shell, started to glow furiously, and unleashed a mighty blast to finish the wall off.

Fortunately for Blizzard Flare was too focused on his female counterpart for there to be much of an awareness of him, and even then the occasional grunt that was lingering around to notice him either didn't notice the blue blur or was too slow to react in time. Unlike Freth he wouldn't have much trouble getting out of the city, mostly thanks to the distraction she had unwillingly caused.

-----

The massive explosion caused by the bivalve Pokemon would rock the surrounding area, the deafening boom caused by it echoing throughout the dense city, shattering several windows in its wake. The force of the Explosion would also send tumbling through the air the birds of prey which pursued her and sent retreating any of the remaining Inkay that might have thought themselves wise to launch a sneak attack. Once the dust settled Freth would find that the dent in the wall was gone, instead replaced with a gaping hole big enough for a car to drive through. She wouldn't have much time to gawk at the result of Cloyster's work as sirens went off through out the city, if Flare didn't know exactly where she was they did now. It was probably a good time to bail.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:48 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

--------

Fortunately for Blizzard Flare was too focused on his female counterpart for there to be much of an awareness of him, and even then the occasional grunt that was lingering around to notice him either didn't notice the blue blur or was too slow to react in time. Unlike Freth he wouldn't have much trouble getting out of the city, mostly thanks to the distraction she had unwillingly caused.

-----

The massive explosion caused by the bivalve Pokemon would rock the surrounding area, the deafening boom caused by it echoing throughout the dense city, shattering several windows in its wake. The force of the Explosion would also send tumbling through the air the birds of prey which pursued her and sent retreating any of the remaining Inkay that might have thought themselves wise to launch a sneak attack. Once the dust settled Freth would find that the dent in the wall was gone, instead replaced with a gaping hole big enough for a car to drive through. She wouldn't have much time to gawk at the result of Cloyster's work as sirens went off through out the city, if Flare didn't know exactly where she was they did now. It was probably a good time to bail.

With all eyes and ears to the opposite side of the City, I made my way out north, towards more familiar territory. A desert, where my first mission with the team was underway to raid the power plant and my first encounter with Toren. It did have me wondering now, now that I had that brief stint down memory lane, but at the moment, it was a thought to be pushed back. Right now, I needed to get some distance from the city.

------------

On the other side, however, Freth looked at her newfound breach thanks to her now fallen Cloyster. "Sorry Cloyster, kind of in a rush. Make it up to you, promise." She said, rather fast at that. She recalled the giant oyster then rushed through the hole and started to make the mad dash away from the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:35 pm
Blizzard120

With all eyes and ears to the opposite side of the City, I made my way out north, towards more familiar territory. A desert, where my first mission with the team was underway to raid the power plant and my first encounter with Toren. It did have me wondering now, now that I had that brief stint down memory lane, but at the moment, it was a thought to be pushed back. Right now, I needed to get some distance from the city.

------------

On the other side, however, Freth looked at her newfound breach thanks to her now fallen Cloyster. "Sorry Cloyster, kind of in a rush. Make it up to you, promise." She said, rather fast at that. She recalled the giant oyster then rushed through the hole and started to make the mad dash away from the area.

Blizzard would find himself on Route 5, a hilly path which contained nearest the gates of Lumiose a skate park, numerous youngsters enjoying rollerblading as they glided along. A few older teens seemed to have shunned the park for the dirt paths of the hills, flying down them at risky speeds. It was strange, out here it looked like nothing had changed in Kalos, the kids were still enjoying themselves despite the threats which loomed over them. If only they knew what was coming. Regardless there seemed to be no Flare presence here, at least nothing for Blizzard to immediately note. A nearby sign instructed him that Camphrier Town was due west, just up these hills.

-----

Freth instead would find herself in a less pleasant place as the pavement of Lumiose gave away to a ground consisting of a thin layer of sand with hard red clay underneath. Sprawling out before her were the Lumiose Badlands and beyond them the Kalos Power Plant. She could still hear the sirens waling but the further she got away from Lumiose City the more distant they came. Apparently they didn't intend on chasing her into the badlands, for whatever reason.

Nearby she could see a Gible watching her, its head poked out of the ground just barely to reveal its eyes, from here it just looked like a dorsal find sticking out of the ground. The Land Shark Pokemon looked hungry and yet apprehensive about making a meal out of Freth, as it should be, but alas that did not stop it from keeping an eye on her. Outside of the voyeuristic Gible there wasn't much else of note out here, no people and if there were other Pokemon she couldn't see them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:01 am
Freth managed to get some distance from the city, making sure she wasn't being followed. No Talonflame dared coming out this way, nor did the Flare goons. She was scot-free for the time being. She had the feeling though putting on such a high-intensity escape was going to be problematic later, but it was better than just being outright captured by the likes of them; especially if Sub and Larrimore was any indication in history of that.

She took out her SNAG and was about to make a call, until she realized that GRAY was sending a signal pin-pointing her significant other. "He's out too...good. She took out yet another Pokeball, this time releasing her Kadabra." Kadabra, Route 5...Blizzard is over there. Get us to him." she said, a little bit winded from the frantic escape that she had to go through.

With a bit of focus, the Kadabra focused and the two of them disappeared.

I wasn't looking back behind me, just what was in front of me and my senses on high alert for anything out of the ordinary that may want to jump on me. I kept my distance from the skate park and continued moving forward towards Camphrier, but it was then where my senses tripped and immediately got on guard. At that instance, Freth appeared close by along side of her Kadabra. "Freth! Christ..." I ran up, put the server down right next to me, and gave her one huge hug, relieved she was here. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Did your friend make it out?"

I let go and looked back at her. "Out of the building at least. From there, I don't know. Right at the moment, unfortunately, she's on her own. Blast it I was careless...I should have never told her about Lysandre's lab."

"There was nothing that you could have done. For as all you know, she would have found out eventually and still ended up just as bad off, or for that matter, would have figured you out, too. It's not like your that unknown of a face in some places."

"Maybe..." I said. I had to stop for a moment and take a deep breath. It all felt like things were going to hell quickly and there was no way off this ride. "...at any rate, we still got the main objective to finish. We're not far from our destination. Let's just get there and get this over with..." I said, picking the server back up.

"Wait, you still have that thing? Hm...maybe just as well." Freth said.

"Yea, couldn't really leave this behind...especially with all that happened. Let's go." Freth recalled her Kadabra then the two of us made our way off to our primary destination.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:10 pm
Blizzard120

"Yea, couldn't really leave this behind...especially with all that happened. Let's go." Freth recalled her Kadabra then the two of us made our way off to our primary destination.

As the pair came in eyesight of the old stonewalls that surrounded Camphrier Town they would find that for the first time in probably centuries the once empty openings where gates had once stood were being manned by guards, and not just any guards, the Royal Guard. With their heightened bird vision they would be able to see the guards before they could see them, thankfully. It didn't appear too heavily defended though, just two guards at each entrance, no Pokemon of note either.

Why would they be defending Camphrier Town all the sudden now? It hadn't been a place of strategic in modern times, in fact it has since been reduced to nothing more than a quiet tourist attraction, a sort of large scale museum, the old castle included. Clearly this wasn't good but it wasn't too terrible. While the Royal Guard were indirectly controlled through Lysandre who held sway over the king they weren't necessarily warriors of Flare and considering they are stationed here outside of Lumiose City gives one the impression that Lysandre does not trust the old guard.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:58 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

As the pair came in eyesight of the old stonewalls that surrounded Camphrier Town they would find that for the first time in probably centuries the once empty openings where gates had once stood were being manned by guards, and not just any guards, the Royal Guard. With their heightened bird vision they would be able to see the guards before they could see them, thankfully. It didn't appear too heavily defended though, just two guards at each entrance, no Pokemon of note either.

Why would they be defending Camphrier Town all the sudden now? It hadn't been a place of strategic in modern times, in fact it has since been reduced to nothing more than a quiet tourist attraction, a sort of large scale museum, the old castle included. Clearly this wasn't good but it wasn't too terrible. While the Royal Guard were indirectly controlled through Lysandre who held sway over the king they weren't necessarily warriors of Flare and considering they are stationed here outside of Lumiose City gives one the impression that Lysandre does not trust the old guard.

As we got close, we stood by at a far distance to take a look around. Unlike Lumiose, as far as we can tell, we weren't going to need to be smuggled in. Thank God. I think I can still smell the rancid crop-dusting of that goat. That said, there was something out of the ordinary about this...that...wasn't Flare at the gates.

"Is that the Guard?" Freth asked.

"Yea...kind of way out of the way, let alone out of their purview, to be stationed all the way out here. At the very least, though, they seemed to be fewer in number compared to what we dealt with back in Lumiose so they shouldn't be all that much trouble." I said. "Also, take a look. The sky ways are clear."

"No Talonflame at least. Thank God..." Freth commented, shaking her head following up with running her hand through her wig for a second to straighten it out a bit.

"Come on..." I said, making my way down towards a section of a wall a ways away from the entrance. If we had to still do a little walking through town just to find this guy was fine by me. As long as we didn't get any more attention than what we already got. We checked about, making sure there was not any more unwanted surprises, then made the leap over the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:29 pm
Blizzard120

"Come on..." I said, making my way down towards a section of a wall a ways away from the entrance. If we had to still do a little walking through town just to find this guy was fine by me. As long as we didn't get any more attention than what we already got. We checked about, making sure there was not any more unwanted surprises, then made the leap over the wall.

The leap over was uneventful and the hybrid pair would find themselves standing at the catercorner away from of the Pokemon Center, among the bushes and trees, which made for convenient cover. On the other side of the walls there were no traces of further guard patrols, in fact things seemed pretty normal if you ignored the Royal Guards at the gate. Their hybrid senses would reassure them that there weren't any hostile Pokemon lying in wait as well.

According to their SNAG Cassius home was just behind the Pokemon Center, across the street, which meant putting themselves in eyesight of the Royal Guard. On closer inspection too the guard was posted in front of Shabboneau Castle as well with the draw bridge raised. Strange but not where they were here for. Regardless the placement of the guards made things just a little uneasy as they could be spotted when they moved past the Pokemon Center from their east and their north. They would have to be quick.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:24 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The leap over was uneventful and the hybrid pair would find themselves standing at the catercorner away from of the Pokemon Center, among the bushes and trees, which made for convenient cover. On the other side of the walls there were no traces of further guard patrols, in fact things seemed pretty normal if you ignored the Royal Guards at the gate. Their hybrid senses would reassure them that there weren't any hostile Pokemon lying in wait as well.

According to their SNAG Cassius home was just behind the Pokemon Center, across the street, which meant putting themselves in eyesight of the Royal Guard. On closer inspection too the guard was posted in front of Shabboneau Castle as well with the draw bridge raised. Strange but not where they were here for. Regardless the placement of the guards made things just a little uneasy as they could be spotted when they moved past the Pokemon Center from their east and their north. They would have to be quick.

We made our way over to the Pokemon Center. If anything we had to make the mad dash to Cassius and hope we can get our business done with him. We were sure to get spotted and raise alarm, but it shouldn't be of too much consequence. Not compared back to the city, anyhow. The two of us rushed for the Pokemon Center on the hunt for Cassius.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:27 am
Blizzard120

We made our way over to the Pokemon Center. If anything we had to make the mad dash to Cassius and hope we can get our business done with him. We were sure to get spotted and raise alarm, but it shouldn't be of too much consequence. Not compared back to the city, anyhow. The two of us rushed for the Pokemon Center on the hunt for Cassius.

The way to the Pokemon Center was without event, the pair only encountering a single young trainer and his Quilladin as they exited the Pokemon Center, the young boy giving them a strange look but alas did not bother them. Behind the Pokemon Center was different. Standing behind the building was a pair of Flare grunts. They attempted to disguise themselves with a more 'urban' outfit and traded their signature red shades for black ones but alas their dyed hair would give them away, who were they trying to kid? The pair of grunts appeared to be watching the home directly behind the center, the home of Cassius, neither grunt ever taking their eyes off of it. Were they waiting for him to come out? Hard to say, but one thing was for sure someone was indeed home, the lights on the inside shining through the thin curtains.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:18 am
SubonicXP
The way to the Pokemon Center was without event, the pair only encountering a single young trainer and his Quilladin as they exited the Pokemon Center, the young boy giving them a strange look but alas did not bother them. Behind the Pokemon Center was different. Standing behind the building was a pair of Flare grunts. They attempted to disguise themselves with a more 'urban' outfit and traded their signature red shades for black ones but alas their dyed hair would give them away, who were they trying to kid? The pair of grunts appeared to be watching the home directly behind the center, the home of Cassius, neither grunt ever taking their eyes off of it. Were they waiting for him to come out? Hard to say, but one thing was for sure someone was indeed home, the lights on the inside shining through the thin curtains.

As we made our way for Cassius, I managed to take note of something, then snatched Freth over, bringing the two of us in relative hiding. "God, Blizzard, what was that for."

"Oh, its alright when you do it, especially while I'm carrying fragile equipment..." I said. "Whatever. Behind the Pokemon center..."

Freth stared in confusion for a second, then peered around the corner, looked towards the Pokemon center and saw the two there. It took her a minute but then went back around, and leaned up against the wall, sighing in disgust. "Do they know where we'll be? Just how compromised are we here?" Freth asked.

"I'm ready to ask that myself. Sub might need to check for leaks." I said.

"How quick do you think we can take those two out."

"Taking them out isn't the issue. I'm wary of anyone else that might be around to see us do it."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:11 pm
Blizzard120

As we made our way for Cassius, I managed to take note of something, then snatched Freth over, bringing the two of us in relative hiding. "God, Blizzard, what was that for."

"Oh, its alright when you do it, especially while I'm carrying fragile equipment..." I said. "Whatever. Behind the Pokemon center..."

Freth stared in confusion for a second, then peered around the corner, looked towards the Pokemon center and saw the two there. It took her a minute but then went back around, and leaned up against the wall, sighing in disgust. "Do they know where we'll be? Just how compromised are we here?" Freth asked.

"I'm ready to ask that myself. Sub might need to check for leaks." I said.

"How quick do you think we can take those two out."

"Taking them out isn't the issue. I'm wary of anyone else that might be around to see us do it."

From what Blizzard and Freth could see the only other persons that may see them do anything to the disguised Flare grunts was the Royal Guard guarding the town entrance to the east, though with how far he was it was debatable if he would take notice of anything outside of a very loud commotion, and of course anyone inside the Pokemon Center provided they heard anything loud enough. Considering this they could take out the grunts, just had to be very quick about before anyone heard anything and came running.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:39 pm
SubonicXP
From what Blizzard and Freth could see the only other persons that may see them do anything to the disguised Flare grunts was the Royal Guard guarding the town entrance to the east, though with how far he was it was debatable if he would take notice of anything outside of a very loud commotion, and of course anyone inside the Pokemon Center provided they heard anything loud enough. Considering this they could take out the grunts, just had to be very quick about before anyone heard anything and came running.

Freth looked back around then gave a hard sigh. "Drop and run?"

"Drop and run."

Freth and I darted off, practically nothing more than a blur as we dashed behind the two with Agility. Freth would quickly grab one, bringing him to the ground and deal a couple of hard knuckle sandwiches as I grabbed the side of the other grunt's head and smashed it up against the nearby wall, probably would make a loud thud if anyone else was on the other side of that wall. And as quickly as we came in, we left and darted off for Cassius. Crude, a little messy, but would hopefully be effective enough.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:34 pm
Blizzard120

Freth and I darted off, practically nothing more than a blur as we dashed behind the two with Agility. Freth would quickly grab one, bringing him to the ground and deal a couple of hard knuckle sandwiches as I grabbed the side of the other grunt's head and smashed it up against the nearby wall, probably would make a loud thud if anyone else was on the other side of that wall. And as quickly as we came in, we left and darted off for Cassius. Crude, a little messy, but would hopefully be effective enough.

The two grunts were taken out with extreme speed and ease, both falling to the ground out cold. One had to wonder why trainers didn't use their insanely fast Pokemon to knock out chumps like this instead of getting into long drawn out battles but that was a question for another day. The two hybrids would rush for Cassius' place, one of them kicking the door open to find what appears to be your typical 'punk' type cowering behind an overturned table, a Gourgeist puffed up to look intimidating floating beside him.

"Yo! If you're here to take me then you got a fight on your hands! I rather die than serve that red headed tyrant! Vive la revolution! Liberté, Equalité, Fraternité!" The punk shouted as he pumped his fist into the air.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:16 am
As we had the door closed behind us and the both of us looking out of windows to see if we were followed, we perked up behind us to see Cassius there, virtually cowering, on the other side of the room. "...that's...Cassius?" Freth asked.

"...ugh...I guess not all Pokemon storage professionals have to keep up appearances...still though..." I then looked back towards Cassius. "Hey, stop trying to hide! Seriously, does it LOOK like we're anywhere remotely qualified to even APPLY for membership for those white-suited tacky bastards? We're here because you called Sub."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff