Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Ashelia's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashe was getting ready to start ripping the chains out of the wall when she started hearing the her door open. Great, someone was going to come in and start having their way with- Sylvan?! SYLVAN! Ashe heard her cousin call her name and started squirming. "Oh by the Moon! Please Sylvan get me out of here! I have to go like no other! I'm glad its you and not some scum bag." Ashe was super excited but super embarrassed at the same time. She couldnt do much in the mean time so she wait for Sylvan to get her out of the chains that bound her to the bed.

∑Location →→|Her Room|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is Embarrassing |
∑ Items →→| Left Items in Memorial |
∑ Attire →→| Naked |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:18 am
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

If you dare to try harming my friends.

Or even my family.

I suggest you to start running,

and pray that I don't find you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

He could only nod, he wasn't how to exactly respond to this situation with his cousin naked and chained to her bed and the wall. It is not the first time he's seen her lacking of clothing but they're full grown so that is a little awkward. "Sure thing." He doesn't have the key for the chain but he has his sword. Which he pulls it out, "Just stay still." Now with a few swift movements with his blade, cutting through the chains that restrained her arms from the post before he puts the sword back in it's sheath before running over to her to pull the chains off of her.

Compass of Your Heart00000000000000000000

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia laid still as her cousin cut her free from her torment. The moment she could move off the bed, Ashe was gone. Not even bothering to put on underwear or a bra...or anything, The woman ran straight into the bathroom and slammed the door. "Give me a minute Cupcake!" After a few minutes, a toilet flush, a sink running, and a very refreshed Ashe walking out of the bathroom, Ashe looked at her Savoir. "Thanks Sylvan. Im not sure how much longer I could have lasted...I should probably stop talking to you naked shouldnt I?" Ashe turned away and began to go through her dresser and put on her normal attire. "Ahhhh much better~ So whats next there Pinkie?"

∑Location →→|Her Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is Embarrassing |
∑ Attire →→| Naked |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

Or even my family.

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Letting Ashe run into the bathroom, he got another call from Erwin, now he's asking to bring her to the headmaster's office? As well as bring Lucius with him if he sees him on the way. Oh she's back from the bathroom. "No problem Ashe." He replied before he gave a small shrug. "You should probably get dressed, though it's not the first I've seen you lacking of clothing." He soon turned his back to her. Once she was clothed, he turned around again, she literally called by both nickname he hates in two sentences. Why? "Well McFlufferton, Erwin just called in to ask me to take you to the headmaster's office and Lucius if I see him." He said while doing quick adjustments to his coat and shirt.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

"That Miss Fluffy McFlufferton mister. But thats odd to be called to the office...Hmm" s**t...my things are in the...the...Memorial...YEN! I have to find her later and make sure she's alright! Ashe thought to her herself. Now having a fresh set of clothes on, Ashe motioned for her cousin to start heading out to the office. Ashe shut the door behind them as they left the woman's room, but she didnt care to lock it. If she was called to the office then that meant it was important.

-Exits-

∑Location →→|Her Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| I got called to the office? This is new. |
∑ Attire →→| Naked |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:55 pm
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

Or even my family.

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

He placed his hand on his chest and feigns an offended look. "Well I'm sorry Miss Fluff McFlufferton." Well at least he didn't get a fist to his throat. ["I wasn't given any details.. We should start heading there, wouldn't want to make him wait." He said rechecking his attire before following Ashe out.

[Exits]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once Ashe and Yennefer made it to her room, Ashe tossed the bags on to her bed and stretched. "Ahhhh Its good to be back home haha!" Ashe said as she flopped into a chair. She began to take off her boots and set them down next to her. "Make yourself at home. Ima start the Jacuzzi!" Once the boots were off, Ashe made her way to the bathroom and happily started filling the "Bathtub" with water.

Ashe walked back to the main room and took off her jacket so that only her chest wraps were the only thing covering herself. Tossing the jacket onto her chair, Ashe also started removing the knives that she was carrying with her through the whole shopping period.

∑Location →→|Ashe's Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| Time to Relax|
∑ Items →→| 2 Combat Knives, Phone, Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry I couldnt think of a good exiting post xD |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:33 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Ashe’s Room l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card, Baby Stuff, & Perfume Bottle

Yennefer followed her best friend back to the room, and was amazed at how it looked. She was only in this room once before, and it was... during pretty back circumstances. The sorceress placed her bags on the floor by the door and smiled as Ashe ran off to fill the jacuzzi/bath tub. Your room is lovely~ Yen cooed as she looked around the room. Books, little knick knacks, and a picture which looked to be like a happy family. The triplets, Nemesis, Ashe, and a man with blue hair?

As Ashe walked back in and began to undress, Yen looked away with a blush and bit her lip. I-I don’t have a bathing suit or anything...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:02 am

The guard had started to take off her belt when she stopped part way through and stared at the other woman. Ashe gave Yen that "really woman?!" glare. "Yen c'mon, We are both women here. Im pretty sure we know what a another woman looks like naked. Plus its a bathtub....I have a towel...CATCH!" Ashe grinned slyly and quickly grabbed a towel and threw at Yennefer. Laughing Ashe finished taking off her belt and the shorts. Wrapping herself up, she walked back to the tub and turned off the water.

Ashe put up her towel and took off her undergarments and chest wraps. Tossing them to the floor with little regard, Ashe stepped into the nice and hot jacuzzi. "C'mon woman! Get in here! I massaging air jets~" Ashe turned on the air jets and sighed happily. She hit another button and opened up a cooler. Not thinking was going to be inside, to her surprise...there WAS something inside. This made the guard coo and make some really odd but cute sounds. They were only odd because it came from Ashe and wasnt something to be expected from the woman. "I got drinks!? I have drinks!~"

∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Ashe’s Room l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: Lucius's Credit Card, Baby Stuff, & Perfume Bottle

Yen’s face was still red when Ashe threw the towel at her. Attempting to catch it, Yen half caught the towel and looked down at her clothes. Thankfully, she didn’t have a big baby bump yet, so she didn’t have a reason to feel self conscious. Nodding slowly, Yen began to strip down and wrapped the towel around her. Folding her clothes, she moved to join Ashe.

Getting it took Yen a moment, the water was warm and soothing to the senses. Removing the towel, Yen submerged her body in water and let out a satisfied sigh. This feels so nice~ The sorceress cooed as she closed her eyes. It didn’t last long, for when Ashe started to speak she opened her violet eyes. T-thank you, but I have to decline. I can’t drink with the baby... Yen knew alcohol was a big no no when pregnant, and this baby had already been through enough.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Holding the bottle next to her, Ashe grinned but then frowned as she was reminded of the baby situation. Grinning again and waving her hand. "Oh dont worry, I'll drink for you then~" Ashe took the bottle of Whiskey and popped it open. Not even pouring a glass, Ashe chugged straight from the bottle. Pulling it from her lips, a shiver went down her spine as the alcohol slowly seeped into her system. It usually took a bit for Ashe to get drunk but that was why she only had the strong stuff. "Ahhhhh ohhhhhh thats the stuff. We need to do this more often~ " Ashe said softly as she enjoyed the warm bath. Sliding down so that only half her face was out of the water, Ashe's face turned bright red as her body slid over one of the air jets.

Ashe sat back up so that she could take another chug of her whiskey. Now about half of the bottle was gone now, and Ashe was feeling a bit funny. Setting down the bottle, Ashe scotted over to Yen and hugged one of the woman's arms. Her wolf ears popping out of the hiding place, Ashe snuggled up to Yen.

∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:09 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Ashe’s Room l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer could feel her nose burn the second Ashe opened the bottle of alcohol. It sure as hell wasnt wine or anything light. She watched as Ashe began to down the bottle and slide deeper into the tub. The sorceress couldn’t help but smile as she watched her friend get more comfortable. They had both had a rough few past days, so this night was much needed. Mmmmm... we definitely need to do this more often~ Yen cooed softly as she felt her body relax in the warm water.

Yen felt the water shift and looked over to Ashe, who had successfully chugged her alcohol. Cute little white ears popped out as the werewolf snuggled up to the sorceress. Yennefer couldn’t help herself, and she reached up to scratch Ashes ears. Who’s a good girl~ Yen teased.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Ashe nuzzled the hand that was scratching her ears. Ashe got very touchy feely as she drank. She was very much the lovey type of drunk.

---Radio Edit---

∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:38 pm

After the little adventure they had, Ashe laid back in the Jacuzzi and sighed happily. "Well that was pretty fun~" Laughed the guard, looking at her friend. The wolf sat up in the tub and decided that it was time to get out. Grabbing a towel to cover herself, Ashe finished cleaning herself up by the mirror. "So Yen, should we go and show Lucius our successful hunt for baby clothes?" Ashe looked over to her friend Yen. It was probably time to check up on that man anyway. Its been all day and they hadnt even seen him.

∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:36 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤:Ashe’s Room l Company ➤: Ashe l Item/s ➤: None

Yen couldn’t help but make a pouty face. She didn’t want to get out of the tub just yet, but Ashe was right. They probably should go find Lucius, that and Yen missed him. Standing up, Yen grabbed a towel and dried off, eventually getting dressed. Grabbing her bags, she looked to Ashe and smiled. Shall we?

-Exits w/ Ashe-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items