Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[META] The Hlare's Call (Feb-Mar 2017) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baharimtoto Pride

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:35 am
[CURRENT POINTS]
Team Cap: 118pts || Team Surf: 118pts

"The teams are now neck and neck, as we approach the final hurdle it's anyone's guess as to which side will be the winners~!"

Participants:
    Just going to put it out there that Tori basically kicked everyone's butt... Hahaha.
    Team Surf:
    1. Syrius Lionwing
    2. Pollack
    3. Kimaria
    4. Annchen

Team Cap:
    1. AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:03 am
"His sister is in the pride." He said to her as he watched Areo and his Nephew conversing with one of the Stormborn, who looked quite similar to the lion. He almost wanted to go over and see what was up but left it alone.

"Do you want to walk along the shore and do some searching? I figure Nkan will be okay with Areo plus we don't have to leave eyesight of him." He offered to her. He was curious to know how she felt about how things were going between their pride and their neighbors, though he figured some didn't really care what happened in the end. He was still curious.

Abominable Greenie
we can have them 'exit' here if you like

What did her mother... the thought become apparent in her mind. "Anika, though not sure how you could possibly know her. She doesn't exactly let males get close." There was no WaY he knew her.

'Anika'

The name stopped his heart. He needed to sit down. Nkan thought he looked a little pale which was strange given his dark colors. "Are you okay?" He looked at the female wondering how talking to her would make him look like that. "What did you do to him?"

She looked at the youngster. "I didn't do anything, it's not my fault he's turning white as snow. Maybe it's something he ate or drank before I got here." She said looking at the cub in a defensive manner. She hadn't said anything but her mothers name.

Why would that be such a......

No.

Areo was in shock. So he had cubs, he had children somewhere. He had always figured it was possible but never really thought he'd run into them. So it never really crossed his mind to imagine he was a father.

However it would seem that he was. Should he tell her? "I've had the honor of meeting your mother. We fought, I won." He said giving a small shake of his head to clear his thoughts.

Oh, that makes more sense. If he had fought her mother and won then there was a chance she'd give him the time of day. She didn't dare ask when that had been. As far as they knew they had no father. This lion was nothing more than a donor. But still...

"Is there just you?" He looked around wondering if there were others with her.

Nkan was getting confused by this whole thing and padded off to go search for some more stuff and stumbled across a root on the way and happily added that to the collection.

"My viking-" She realized what he meant then. "Here, yes. I have siblings back home though." She suddenly wished Njord was here. She didn't want to have this conversation anymore.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:18 pm
Yawo collected herself as best she could and Wimbi followed suit by perching, awkwardly, on the sands in her shadow. "Thank you." She said politely as she lifted a paw to her head and made a small groaning sound. "Of all things, I'd rather not be dizzy." Even though she was clearly complaining, she did so with a chuckle. The raven looked up at her with a stern look that suggested an 'I told you so' was coming, but instead she stayed silent.

"Afternoon." Her blue eyes finally fell upon the pale lion that had approached her, or at least she was able to finally take in his full frame. "That would be fantastic." A small, embarrassed, grin grew on her mouth as she shifted the bag and it's contents from her shoulder. "I fear I should have listened to my companion here, Wimbi seems to know best. My name is Unyawo`Olulula, or Yawo."

"Hopefully we have found everything we need." She said without admitting that she was one of the Hlare and leaving her statement as an implication. "Looks like we've found a lot - all of it will be put to use eventually." Her words came out in a half mumble. Wimbi remained silent, but appeared to look over Yawo carefully, as though the lioness would fall apart - which wasn't the case.

Epine de Rose

----------

The dark lioness found herself feeling the loss of the conversation with a heavy heart and anger that bubbled below the surface. Kluna was sure if anyone were to come at her from the Stormborn with words that even questioned her the Bahari would likely find themselves with a fresh kill to test on. Fortunately it seemed that everything was coming to a close as the group found more and more material - thank the gods. It seemed the gods were favoring her today and she rolled her shoulders a touch as she followed suit with Dione, trying to relax herself a little bit.

"I don't bloody well know how you manage to be so damned serene Dione." Her sharp words, though said to Dione were meant as some compliment. "Perhaps there is a reason I don't leave the pride any longer, I'd cause more wars than alliances." Though she mentally assured herself that if she needed to be kinder she would be, but she still didn't feel confident. "At least we have some work to focus on."

Her words faded as she went about gathering some nearby roots to help pile them all together - working through her frustration.

Epine de Rose

----------

The mother and daughter exchanged a confused glance at one another when Solomons mother inquired about him having met his siblings. The look of confusion seemed to be shown upon Solomons pale face as well and so the pair felt a little more at ease - not that they should know about the family at all.

"Ah, Ari - what a lovely name!" Blasaz gushed at the goddess with just as much excitement. "Isn't it Krisis?" She looked at her daughter for some form of reaction and to her delight the green lioness continued with her better spirits. "Yes! You have really wonderful wings, they look so fluffy." Her red-orange eyes opened wide as though to better see the deities fluffy bits.

With the compliments the pair blushed lightly. "You're to kind." Blasaz responded and immediately clasped a paw over her daughters mouth before 'I know' came out of it.

Epine de Rose

----------

Kukesha had watched the scene play out as a group of Stormborn lionesses chose to join the group and one of them began speaking with the darker lion. The exchange seemed relatively calm, much friendlier then her exchange with Tethys. "That sounds fine by me." Her remark was much colder than when they had first begun speaking - it could be viewed as on the defensive towards the Stormborn that were flitting about.

"Oh, look over there." She pointed a claw tipped toe towards a space where a couple of starfish lay forgotten on the sands. That would give them ample space between the grouping and they'd have Nkan within sight.

AstoriaFallen
Sounds good to me~

----------

Blue and crimson lionesses watched from afar at the exchange between the lion and their newest recruit, Valka. It seemed that perhaps there was more to their similar patterns then original thought and now things were becoming interesting. So with that in mind, Zjarri - taking the lead on matters, strode over to the pair and inserted herself into the conversation a small amount. Sabia remained a shadow of her Captain, wandering on behind her - the pair now stood alongside Valka, mere curiosity driving them to even bother with the scene.

Zjarri remained straight faced, but it was clear that Sabia was sizing him up - she'd taking Valka in afterall and had encouraged her, though she'd made the choices all on her own. Likely due to the hormones left over from her recent pregnancy Sabia felt a small attachment to the young lioness.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:55 am
He was pleased she hadn't entirely been dismayed by the stormborns comments and gave a nod. "I doubt anyone else will bother us for at least now." He made himself comfortable so the two of them could talk idly.

They even had some more starfish and roots for Nkan to bring to Ram and their stormborn companions if he so wanted.

[For the most part he's finished here, till Nkan has to go home XD]

So he was familiar with her mother. Still...

She became aware of the other two lionesses suddenly rejoining her. Giving a small glance out of the corner of her eye she could see the male had more to say on the matter but was holding his tongue.

"It's not just coincidental markings that is shared between us, is it." Had her mother ever said their fathers name? She was fairly certain she had mentioned it once. "I'm Valka."

He gave a small shake of his head, no, the markings were not the only thing the two of them shared. "I'm Areoiris, most call me Areo or Iris for short." Though no one had actually ever called him Iris..

Areo. That was what her mother had said.

Why did she have to be the one to meet their father? She should be thrill right? Maybe she could have some fun with this.

"So you beat her and won...." her voice trailed off.

"My mother spoke a name once. I was just a small cub at the time and I actually wanted to know who might have sired my siblings and I, if they were in the pride or somewhere close by and all she said was that it was a Male named Areo and he was from a place far away."

While that wasn't entirely what she had said it was pretty much what she had said, or how Valk had interpreted the entire thing.

"Though I do have to say, the fact you're twice the size of the average lion and tower over a few of these Kizi it's fairly easy to see what she might have saw in you."

She wasn't sure how she felt about this. "You seem to be taking the news of me being your sire fairly well." Much better than he was taking the entire thing.

Nkan was kind of at a loss as to what exactly was going on.

"So he's your dad and your his daughter? That's an awful lot of talking to just say that." He chimed in and the two of them turned their gaze towards him and Areo laughed. Oh the joy of being a cub. They were so blissfully ignorant and he couldn't help but smile with the pure innocence of it all.

"I'm Nkan!" He introduced himself to the other females that were no part of the group near him. "Who are you?" He was curious to know.

Abominable Greenie

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:59 am
Ram: 5 | Tethys: 8 | Huo: 8 | Shui: 8 | Dione: 9 | Solomon: 9 | Peregrine: 5 | Arimathras: 3

Tethys merely offered a wry smile as he watched the lioness right herself. Evidently she shouldn't have been out for extended periods of time, but far be it for him to lecture anyone about bedrest. Instead, he merely went about throwing what she had found onto his back, carefully positioning the roots and small number of starfish she had located while she was out. Given the white lioness appeared to largely be on her own, he could only assume that she had elected to carry what she could afford to, rather than trying to over extend.

...By the sounds of it, the avian wouldn't let that happen anyway.

"I'm Tethys," he gave a nod towards her and Wimbi as they were both introduced. "And if you and the priestesses don't have enough by now, I can safely say that not even the gods could satisfy you," he pointed out and began to pick his way towards the Hlare's compound once more. It was for the best that he got this particular lioness to sit back down again, while her efforts were appreciated, there were others who would be fine to do the rest...

Abominable Greenie
Close out post for Yawo and Wimbi. <3

Solomon could do nothing more than shake his head as his mother grabbed hold of the conversation and thoroughly distracted the other two goddesses. To be fair, he couldn't really look down at her for it, at a guess he'd say it was exceptionally rare for her to ever bump in to her own kind. The fact that Blasaz and Krisis were here was a blessing and despite Krisis's demeanour, he was glad that she was there. This would entertain his mother and leave her buzzing for quite some time, it was a level above simply meeting new mortals.

"Come on," he murmured to Othos and gave him a nudge.

It seemed the lion had been left in a mild stupor, perhaps a touch overwhelmed by the three immortals. Again, it wasn't something that the white lion could blame him for either, this was probably an experience that very few could say they had had before as well!

"We'll finish up here while they chatter," he shook his head. "My mother knows how to talk, they won't be leaving for a while," he pointed out and moved towards the rockpools to gather at least one or two supplies. He remained open to questions if Othos managed to find his tongue again...

Kimaria
Even after meta finishes, OthosxSol RP so he can ask his questions once he recovered from all the gods in his midst? xD

Dione glanced up from her rock pool at Kluna's words. It seemed that the High Priestess was in a fluster following her encounter with the Bahari male. In a roundabout way this really would be healthy for her, the lioness had been a part of the Stormborn for a very long time, maybe even born there. Eventually she might even come to appreciate the type of male Peregrine was, but today was not that day, and Dione was going to let her continue with her complaints.

Honestly, they were actually quite funny.

"You have met my brother," she reminded her smoothly and raised an eyebrow. If there was anyone who could set them both off, it was Tethys. In comparison, Peregrine was being an absolute saint and the vast majority of the Bahari had been hospitable, if a little weak stomached when it came to efficiency. "I think I've built up a toler -"

She was interrupted however as the clouded male soon came to her side. While he didn't immediately speak, she afforded him a dumbfounded stare at the sudden speed in which he had moved. She wasn't sure why, but she had thought that he moved like a turtle rather than teleported.

"You are not going to be able to deliver these goods on time at the rate at which you are finding them," he spoke at last. Having given the lioness a sufficient period of time to gawk, he deemed it necessary to break the silence so that he might provide his assistance. For all Kluna's bluster and his apparent indifference, it seemed that he had been paying attention, he just hadn't been watching them.

"Several of your compatriots have returned their supplies and it seems like a fair few are also returning their's," he swept the roots onto his back with considerable easy, lifting up the majority of the pile they had both gathered. If they had assumed that he was weak and making excuses, then now both of them would be proven wrong as he made his way back towards the compound with the goods they had laid claim to.

"It would be wise for you both to return before the sun is down so that you might review what has been gathered," he pointed out.

Aha, so he did know exactly who they were...

Abominable Greenie
Both priestesses heading out on this one to close them out; with Kluna continuing to bluster obviously?

Arimathras raised a brow as Blasaz promptly clasped a paw over her daughter's mouth; it was something she had never done to her own offspring before and now she couldn't help but wonder exactly what Blasaz hadn't wanted heard. What could the green diety possibly have to say in regards to a compliment that might be bad? Ah, but maybe Krisis was inclined to stutter when given such things and Blasaz simply wanted to avoid any embarassment on behalf of her daughter.

...it was an honourable intervention then.

Or that's how Ari regarded it anyway.

"You must be new; welcome to the Bahari'mtoto," she said finally and then leaned forward. "Isn't it lovely?" she gushed. "I always did like it here, it's just so warm and it smells wonderful," she sighed.

"Although the baboons can be a little bit cheeky, do be careful around them," she glanced briefly at both lionesses. "They have an inclination towards anything shiny."

Aha, so Krisis's crown would be on the line then.

Abominable Greenie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:02 pm
'Otho' gave an agreeable hum at Krisis' reply. She had never felt the need. Never felt threatened. It seemed that - throughout most of the land - these winged beings were adored and accepted. He supposed that might be natural for a pride who didn't know the truth of things.How could they be expected to have the wisdom that was possessed by their very own, Graos Oma?

And then Solomon spoke and his words, perhaps, were even more thought-provoking. He felt a shudder run the length of his spine and tried to school his thoughts, turning them over slow and logically around in his head. Strange pictures. Ones that led him to things of use?

And then they were joined by another kulukadok and his mind was officially blown.

Otho sat down and stared, somewhat boggle-eyed at the rabbit-turned-goddess and struggled to find the words to convey his surprise.

---

Kari smiled gratefully across at Ram and eased himself down into a restful position, turning his head to glance around at the activity going on. It was strange, in fact, that being so preoccupied had meant him not realising how busy the surroundings were.

"Today is a good day," he hummed happily.

"Not if we lose, it isn't," Xochipepe reminded, only half-joking. "Shouldn't we carry on searching?"

"In a moment. I rather think we found enough."

Xochipepe's face hung agape and her eyes turned to Dagr, hopefully.

"We've done more than our fair share," the red-maned lion agreed, though at seeing Xochipepe's face he gave a hesitant nod, "very well, let's go back to seeking."

Kari gave a low, tuneful sound of dismay, "it seems there is no rest for us today," he declared, glancing at Ram. "We will be back again, no doubt." And, after a moment, he got to his paws and followed the pair back out onto the lands to seek.

Epine de Rose

Abominable Greenie

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:03 pm
Yawning Nkan was starting to grow tired but he didn't want to leave just yet and go home! Plus he really wanted to know what was going to happen between these two lions.

His attention however was stolen when nemmie came bounding up, her little nose twitching as she scurried by all these unknown lions. "Your mom sent me to come get you and your uncle." She said flicking her ears and peering around "what are you doing?" She asked him curiously.

"Oh, we're gathering stuff for the hlares and their friends." He said picking up another root to show her. "Do we have to go now?" He asked her frowning.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:08 am
Yawo found pleasure in the relief giving him her found articles supplied. Her muscles instantly felt lighter and though she sniffled a little the relief was obvious on her face. With the task handled she found no other reason to stick about though and smiled warmly at the Captain. "You might be right about that, Tethys." She chuckled softly, even more so as she heard the beckon of her companion to get going.

"Looks like it's time I took my leave - it was a pleasure." A wave accompanied her farewell and with that she walked away knowing that the goods would soon find their way to the Hlares very soon - including herself. She'd need her rest for what was to come. The amount of research they'd be required to complete was weighing on her mind, but in the best way possible.

----------

"Thank you." Blasaz responded with a great smile. "My daughter and I haven't been disappointed by our visit, not yet anyhow." As Ari spoke of the smells both deities found themselves inhaling deeply to gather all of the scents - the pale lioness before them wasn't wrong. "Yes, if relaxation had a scent, the Bahari`mtoto lands would be it."

"Mother, I'm going to go and take care of somethings - I'll catch up with you later?" Krisis looked to her mother and didn't wait for an answer, with Solomon here she'd lost interest - though speaking with his mother was unique. She hadn't really met any other gods, but still she lost the enthusiasm for company. "Well.. alright." Blasaz said, but her daughter was already wandering away towards the dens.

So needless to say Krisis completely missed what the pale goddess had said. The words weren't lost on Blasaz though. "Good to know, Ari. I'll have to pass that message along to her when I see her next. She's quite fond of her tiara and would be devastated if anything should happen to it." She laughed. "How often do you come here?" She asked curiously.
Epine de Rose

----------

The pair of lionesses had been listening intently to the adolescent and her newly found father - how intriguing. Suddenly a young voice caught their attention and both of them turned to face the source. Sabia`deimos was the first to respond and used the opportunity of turning to roll her shoulders, adjusting her pelt.

"Sabia`deimos." She said and looked to Zjarri. "This is Zjarri`fol."

"Where's your mother?" She asked curiously - the young face was a painful reminder to both lionesses that there were cubs at home waiting for them to return. This was worth it though and would provide a good strong history. Zjarri hadn't expected such a question from her right hand, but smiled warmly.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:26 am
Abominable Greenie

Nemmie was cautious of these two lionesses but stuck close to Nkan like she had been instructed to do so. The purple cub looked up towards the two as they introduced themselves and he gave a smile, at least they told him their name! "Sabia and Zjarri! I think I can remember that." He exclaimed. They had said so much when introducing themselves he only caught the first part.

"She's at home. But I have Uncle Asker and Nemmie here." He pointed to the hare and motioned towards his large blue uncle down the shoreline.

Valka supposed the youngster had been right. That had been a lot of idle chatter just do say they were related. "Why are you here?" She was curious to know what had led him to the Bahari and fated them for this conversation.

"I've been to this pride a few times before and my sister lives in the neighboring pride." He offered to her. "I was in the area to visit her and thought I'd come here since I know Zeph and a few others."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:50 pm
Arimathras peered after the younger goddess as she took her leave; it had been a rather abrupt departure. Had she come at a bad time, interrupted them? She did have terrible timing when it came down to it after all, she'd been told by all of her children. Admittedly it had been said fondly given she always showed up just when they needed her, but she did tend to enter at inopportune times... Suffice it to say that they might have prepared she made a more private entrance.

"Ah, she she all right?" she mused and then shook her head.

How often did she come here...? That was a very good question, she'd never actually placed a number on how often she was, or was not, present in the Bahari. All she knew is that up until Dione and Tethys had been born, she might as well have declared that she was here all the time.

"I used to live here," she said finally and smiled. "Now I split my time between here with my eldest son, and my other two children elsewhere," she explained. She would have said she also tended to trail Destati, but he had made it very clear that under no circumstances was she to be around him right now. In his words it was too dangerous, and despite being a mortal, he really good be rather scary when angry.

"I still think of this as my home though," she confessed.

Abominable Greenie

Epine de Rose

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:49 pm
That made sense. So all in all this was a coincidental meeting. "Oh." Was all she really said.

He noticed nemmie had snowed up and wondered if that meant vanellope was here but he saw no sign of her and then caught her words.

"You don't have to worry about anything. Your mother and I parted ways thinking something like this might never happen. Not that I wouldn't want to be a part of your life. She made her intentions perfectly clear." So he honored that.

Valka gave a nod of her head. That sounded like her all right. Her gaze fixed on the hare and cub.

Nemmie we chilling aware more and more eyes were on her and the cub and that made her nervous. "We don't have to leave right away, but soon." She said looking towards Asker.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:05 am
The goddess was so used to her daughter disappearing in the middle of a conversation that she hadn't given it a second thought, but as Ari inquired about her well being Blasaz began to wonder as well. But in the end she dismissed the concerns with a wave of a paw. "Krisis will be fine, sorry for her sudden leave." She gave a small smile of apology to the pale deity.

"Really?" Blasaz felt her eyes widen at the thought of making this place her home, but she thought of her true home and knew she couldn't make such a choice. "It'd be magical to wake up here each day for the rest of my life, but responsibilities call me home."

"It sounds like you have a nice large family!" She proclaimed, excited by the idea. "Have you any grandcubs yet?" The goddess didn't anticipate that she'd be seeing such things just yet - Krisis was only just an adult, but who? "What are your other children like?"

Epine de Rose
Oh man.. poor Blasaz if Ari tells her names >> lmao

Remember? The blue lioness pondered briefly if she'd make a trip this way in the future, perhaps? Though the likelihood would be she'd not recall this little cub, but for what it was worth the sentiment was sweet. Sabia`deimos just smiled beneath her mask.

"Well that's an awfully interesting choice, given the number of outsiders you're seeing here today. Anyone of us could whisk you away." Of course she knew this wasn't the case, nor would they try - it'd mean at least a feud, perhaps war? Should that happen it'd need to be over a much larger prize than a possible cub thrall. When the cub pointed out his Uncle the pair of lionesses followed the pointed paw with their eyes to discover the lion standing a little away. Then they spied 'Nemmie'. "Well hello." Zjarri`fol said with a grin.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:29 am
Ari gave a snort of laughter at the prospect of grandchildren; while she might have liked the idea of it, she was fairly certain none of her offspring had a significant other as of yet. Truth be told, she had thought Solomon might have had his eyes on someone, but it had been short lived. When it came to Tethys and Dione, they seemed so focused on other things that the possibility of children probably hadn't ever crossed either of their minds.

"Oh, no no," she shook her head and smiled. "As tradition dictates, Solomon requires a wife and none have taken his interest yet," she explained and lifted her paw to tap at her chin. "Dione is much too busy with her 'studies' or so she claims, and Tethys seemed terribly distracted by the things that ripped his ear off," she mused. It seemed that the horror of his injuries had finally settled and the lioness had become more confident in her son's ability to survive.

...Either that, or she was just used to him coming back battered and bruised by now.

"Perhaps eventually," she cooed and waved her paw. "But it seems for now they are more interested in other things," she glanced over her shoulder as several of the lions nearby began to move back towards the center of the pride. "Aha, but perhaps you would like to meet my other two?" she offered. "They are both here as well!" She chimed.

Abominable Greenie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:52 am
"Oooo." Blasaz listened intently as Ari spoke - especially when she brought up the traditions of the Bahari, how fascinating! "My, you have an impressive group.." Sure she would have continued to speak and even have something interesting to contribute to the conversation, but did she say.. "Tethys?" The goddess couldn't stop herself from asking the question which successfully caused her stomach to twist and eyes to widen slightly.

Calm.

Remain, calm.

Hard as she tried there were alarm bells ringing in her mind. "Yes, yes.. it seems there is plenty going on." Blasaz agreed as quickly as she could. "I'd love to meet your daughter, but I believe I'm already acquainted with your son, Tethys." She gave a very small chuckle awkwardly.

Epine de Rose

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:18 am
"Oh really?" Arimathras's smile was radiant as she hopped back on to all fours and proceeded to walk towards the center of the pride. "That's really not surprising, he seems to be friends with everyone," she cooed. It was with a spring in her step that the jovial lioness continued on her way, oblivious to Blasaz's apparent shock at the fact that Arimathras might in fact be the grandmother to her potential offspring.

...Well, it was all of a bit of a muddle for that line now to say the least!

"Well not everyone, the ones who ate his ear weren't very nice," she babbled as she walked on, unaware of the deity's discomfort. That being said, if she did know, it probably wouldn't matter. To Arimathras this was 'small stuff' and she really didn't sweat it... Though the father of her darling offspring might have disagreed with that sentiment...

"Dione is lovely though, a little abrupt but don't take it personality, she's just very blunt."

Abominable Greenie
xD We'll leave these two off here, I'll close out the rest of the meta officially later on today but this is a good point for these two to finish!

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff