Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[ORP - Game] Motoujamii Man-hunt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 7!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:26 am
User ImageThe sand seemed to be drifting towards the Sandstorm Refuge, so that was where Eish would look next. The white lioness poked her head inside the cool darkness of the place, but didn't see anyone.

Still, it was dark and cool and it might be relaxing to wander around inside for the time being. If she couldn't find Agni-pariksha, she might as well enjoy herself for a bit before searching again.  
mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 11!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:29 am
User ImageAfter a nice refreshing drink, Ruber opted to check the Hongshan quarter on his way back towards the heart of the pride. He saw a number of lions wandering through aimlessly...though one looked familiar...

"Nuria!" he called out to his mate. "Any luck yet?" Ruber continued, heading over to the lioness.

Excited Apathy

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 44!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:31 am
User ImageIn fact, there were such a lot of lions coming and going from the Barracks that Huozin decided to do another check of the place. With so many people entering and leaving, it was entirely possible that the Regent had slipped in with no one being the wiser.

The Hunter began to slowly stalk through the Barracks, scanning before and after every step.  
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 24!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:35 am
Tim-timana was less than pleased when someone nearly stumbled into her, and grimaced even before she fully registered who it was or what they looked like - and had to do a double-take once she did. What was an adult huria doing- oh, right. She must have been accepted back after the new Regents changed the rules, and was the first of her type that Tim-timana had seen back in the lands. Interesting.

Realizing she was still scowling and that that could be misinterpreted, she grumbled a gruff "Good luck" before continuing to prowl the oasis, searching.  

Meepfur
Captain

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 15!

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:41 am
Pysche was genuinely surprised when the grumpy-looking soldier wished her luck, and paused briefly to return the sentiment before hurrying off. The expression on the other lioness had worried her a bit, the sort of look she'd been worried about getting, had imagined that she was getting when her back was turned, but perhaps she was just a cranky sort. Or it could be both.

Not the least bit comforted by that thought, she sulked off to look in the Hongshan Quarter instead.  
Mogami generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 23!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:48 am
Baise stoped only for a few moments to take a drink before she was on the move again. She took advantage of her little break to search the Oasis for clues but found nothing of interest.

No tracks, no scents, nothing worth lingering on. The white lioness sent an angry glare at the uncooperative sun before looking aroun, slowly. Where to, next? Where could the Regent be? Baise couldnt help feeling she'd been much closer to her target before.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

oo Ded generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 19!

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:44 am
From the refuge, Alya circled back. She was headed in the direction of the oasis before she abruptly changed direction and headed towards the Hongshan quarters. It occurred to here that there was a lot of pacing being done, today. If nothing else at lease she could get some endurance walking in, right? Still, it would be nice to get a bit of success...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:06 am
User Image(Aye-aye captain!)

This time, Xipil was determined to be more focused and aware. He wasn't going to let his attention be distracted enough to miss someone the way he had missed his sister. It appeared that he caught sight of their niece at the same time Titaia did and his head tilted slightly as he tried to place the familiar face.

Name, name... he thought only to have his vast memory banks come up empty. All he remembered was that the lioness was family. One of Ea's, he was sure.

Carefully he said, "It looks like the family travels together today. Don't you think?"

ecavi

I Lady Kiya I

Nuxaz

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 46!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:35 am
Ud poked around the barracks a bit more. He sort of felt like he was following the right way, but he really hadn't had many lessons in tracking just yet. Most of his training had been in sparring and scouting, so he still had a ways to go. Still, there was no better training than actual practice. He kept his hopes high as he wandered through the sands, hoping to catch a sight or smell of the lioness he was after.  
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 16!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:40 am
This was turning out to be a lot more difficult than Menkar thought it would be. He paused now and then to see if he could hear his teammates roaring out their cue, but so far it was just the wind and other lions around him talking to one another. He kept trudging along through the Hongshan quarter, humming softly to himself as he went. At least the sun wasn't terribly oppressive today - there were even some clouds that offered shade from time to time.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 12!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:26 am
User Image
Team: Tatu
Menkar, Chante-peta, Urit'alya

Satisfied with his search at the barracks, he turned and headed towards the quarters. He was starting to feel like he kept going to the same places, though it was hard to keep track. He felt like this was a good spot to check, however. He fiddled about a little bit, looking where he thought a lioness might hide. No such luck, here.

He peeked around the landscape to see what everyone else was doing. Nothing of interest caught his eye this time. He wondered how well the other two were doing. Though, he spotted them in the same area as him. He chuckled but didn't give them que that he was there. No need to give them any false hope as if he had found something.

When the time came, they would know. He was keeping his throat unused until the time was needed. The loudest roar he could muster was being saved. Soon he would have to use it, he knew that. Or hoped he did.

Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 17!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

Team: Titaia, Xipil, Banhishikha

Titaia paused when a lioness approached them, and looked to Xipil for help placing her-- and he said nothing especially helpful, except to confirm that they were family. She offered a wordless nod and small grin before resuming her attempt at tracking the Regent. She was sure she found the scent.. and led her brother and niece off to the Hongshan Quarter, not realizing she was taking them backwards.

"Do you see her?" she asked.

(( I won't be able to reply again tonight but you guys are free to continue on. You each still get a roll for the team today, it would just be one of your peeps taking over leading where they end up xD I guess that's not entirely clear in the info~

Assume Titaia tags along, trying to help.))

I Lady Kiya I

Nuxaz

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 2!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:20 pm
User Image

Team: Titaia, Xipil, Banhishikha

They both seemed to know who she was, which was enough for Banhishikha, she decided it was okay to follow them, of course, that was until her aunt started going back to the Hongshan Quarters. She shook her head. "I was just there, we won't find her there." She was pretty sure she looked everywhere she could have.

"Perhaps she's over towards the Refuge" Plus, there was a certain lion that she'd want to ask some questions too. Perhaps he would give her information. It would give her practice on her interrogating skills. Yes, the refuge sounds like a great place. With that, she started leading the way.

Nuxaz

Ecavi

((Oops, Suppose my other group should re-group then. haha)

SilverLutz

oo DeD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:08 pm
About damn time! Nuria's head whipped around at the sound of Ruber's voice, bright blue eyes focusing on the form of her mate. "Not yet, no," she admitted, shaking her head. Now, how to word this so that making a team looked attractive to him... "Think you have it handled, or do you want to team up for a better shot at impressing the Regent?"

There. Hopefully that would work. She might want to smack him half the time, but she did enjoy spending time with him.

mouselet

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:14 pm
User ImageThe lion grinned at his mate, teeth showing.

"I thought you'd never ask," he told Nuria. Actually, Ruber was only half joking. He still woke up some days surprised that they were formally mated. Clearly he was just that irresistable to her. Oh, and he was perfectly pleased to admit his responsibility in raising kids. That helped too.

"Four eyes are better than two, and she seems to be skilled at disappearing," the male remarked.  
[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff