• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:02 am
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

Hinata smiled at her sister, and unexpectedly noticed both Mika hugging Shesha, until she listened to Shiva and found out Mika was looking for Shesha for 5 years as she looked shocked. After all of heart conditions, Hinata ran towards to Mika and kneels down and check on his conditions, before she looked at him in concern, "How long you have been in those conditions? And Shesha-san is your cousin?"

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

Hinata

LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:19 am
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
As the heiress of the Hyuuga clan...
"

User Image

Hanabi blinked when she saw Shesha being hugged by Mikaela and giggled before witnessing Mikaela's heart condition act up.
"Oh dear! I'll go make some tea to help!"said Hanabi as she left quickly to make some tea.
After a couple of minutes,she returned with cups of tea for everyone.
Hanabi then handed a cup to Shesha and Hinata,as well as placing some in front of both Shiva and Izaya.
Kneeling next to her sister,Hanabi carefully handed Mikaela his tea.
"Here...easy now...drink it slowly so you don't burn yourself,okay?"
"I'm glad you two found each other...but both of you must be careful...we don't need you to lose one or the other after meeting...now can we?"she said gently scolding Mika.

"
...I choose my own destiny!
"  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:03 pm
MikuHinata1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Shesha,thankfully,took the tea and carefully drank some.
Izaya had flown off of Hinata's shoulder just as she ran to Mika and landed in front of his tea cup.
Shiva,on the other hand simply laid down and took a drink from her cup,unfazed by what had transpired.
Mika looked at Hinata and smiled.
"I've had it since I was six years old...but I'll be fine...especially since I took the medication for it..."he said nonchalantly."And yes...especially since he knows details that only my cousin would know...plus...he's the only person I see with an actual dragon."
Mika laughed nervously at being gently scolded by Hanabi.
"Y-Yes...that would be a bad thing...I'm sorry for making you all worry...a-and thank you for the tea."
Shesha sighed and pet Izaya to calm down.
"I still can't believe that I really have family...I had just given up hope by the time I managed to escape the asylum with Nocturne...I literally had none left."said Shesha.
Izaya looked at his partner with an annoyed look.
"Oh? Do I not count? I've been with you since you were five!"said Izaya as he playfully nipped at Shesha's hand.
Shesha quickly managed to snap his hand away from his dragon as they started to bicker playfully while Shiva and Mika watched in amusement.

"
...where your insanity and nightmares become reality!

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata listens to Mika about his condition, then glad Hanabi gave him a tea to take it easy. She looked at Mika in concern, "You need to take it easy, you are lucky your partner sense it," she said to him, then looked at both Izaya and Shesha blickering. She sighed because Kiba usually blickering towards Shino, "Those two reminds me of my teammates."

Hinata
LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:19 pm
Hanabi Hyuuga

"
As the heiress of the Hyuuga clan...
"

User Image

Hanabi agreed with her sister about Mika being lucky that Shiva could sense his condition.
"Yes...very lucky..."said Hanabi as she too watched the playful banter between Shesha and Izaya and giggled when Hinata mentioned her two teammates.
"Is it playful like theirs?"she asked motioning towards the Dragon Lord and his dragon."Or is it out of annoyance?"
Hanabi then giggled again just from listening to the bickering.

"
...I choose my own destiny!
"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:55 pm
MikuHinata1

Shesha Vilari

"
Welcome to my head...
"

Groaning,Shesha sat up and shook his head to free himself from falling back to sleep.
Looking around,he saw his dragon,Izaya fast asleep on Shiva's back.
Quietly he walked over to the sleeping companions and gently woke Izaya up.
"Mmm...what...happened?"asked Izaya as he looked at his partner before widening his eyes."Shesha?! What in the h*ll happened to you?!"
Shesha looked confused.
"Huh?What do you mean?"asked Shesha.
"You look different!"
The shouting had woken up Mikaela and Shiva.
"What's up with all the shouting?"he asked.
Shiva stood up and shook herself out of being tired,while also being careful not to shake Izaya off of her back.
"Well...take a look at your cousin and find out."she said calmly.
Taking his tiger's word for it and looked at Shesha.
"What the F-?!"shouted Mika.
Shesha looked at his cousin and saw that he looked different himself.
"

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

From a lot of noises those four were making, Hinata's eyes fluttered opened and slowly sat up. She rubbed her eye with her finger. She slowly got up and head to the noise they were making. When she arrived and noticed both Shesha and Mikaela new appearance as she looked stunned, "What just happen? You two look a lot different?" she asked them and a lot craziness gotten into her mind.

Hinata
LiefAngel223
PersonaFrost221

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

The portal appeared as Alice and others exits out, however Alice was surprise the village was large. "Okay, so we are looking for this former heiress, who can help us track what we are looking for before daemons does," said Orpheus as he stared at the buildings, Rune snickered, "She's better not be worse like Eclipse," he commented, which Orpheus gave his brother an annoyed expression, "I thought we agree not to talk about him," he added. The assassins wondered who was Eclipse, so Hiro begin to ask them, "Who's Eclipse?" he asked the twin out of curiosity. Rune and Orpheus looked at the assassins, then Orpheus shook his head, "He use to be our friend, but he uses his demon to kill people, so we have gotten into a fight, then he left. He hates us, we don't know where he is, but we do not want to see him," he explains to them about Eclipse and their little history, this surprised them. Alice however wondered why Eclipse use his demon to attack everyone gets in his way, or how did they find him.

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:26 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

Oda slowly walked out of the portal with the others as Takara was the last person to leave the portal which closed behind him. Nobunaga just looked around with his shining golden eyes before speaking up in his deep voice,"Well now this city is quite..lovely actually."
Takara nodded in agreement before looking at the group of civilians which noticed something interesting. Children were using parkour skills jumping from building to building, using their skills to travel to the school nearby which made the mute smile brightly. Listening to the others explain who this person named Eclipse was, Oda wrapped the strap of his rifle around his shoulder before climbing up onto Takara's shoulder before explaining,"We should split up. We'll go travel to the school and see if we can find some information about this realm and maybe find someone who would know where we can find this heiress."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:29 pm
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

Alice and others agreed with Nobunaga's idea to search for Hinata, "Or encounter her," she added before she and Drake take the north. "How did you know Hinata?" he asked her out of curiosity, "It's a long story," Alice replied with a soft smile.
Hiro looked at others, "I guess two groups will be easier," he commented, they all agreed before Tensai twins went to east street, while he and his younger twin went to south. Unknownist to them, Hinata was observing them and wondered why they were looking for her, "Assassins, I haven't seen them for long time. One bigger question, why are they here for?" she said softly to herself, and questioning herself before she jumped to the roof and decide to continue observe them with her byakugan before comforting them.

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Arriving on top of the roof, Takara sat down on the edge with his feet hanging off of the edge, giving Oda a chance to get off his shoulder and do some recon around the school,"Seems like they are training children to become soldiers. Interesting..Learning how to control a spiritual aura called chakra..Think this Hinata is here?"
Turning his head, Takara had his hands relaxing behind his head with his eyes staring up at the sky to see the clouds with different shapes. One looked like a snake, one was a frog, and the one between the two animal clouds reminded the mute boy of a snail. With a soft smile, Takara just sighed with no sound in a relaxed state as he thought about the man he saw in the vision. The man with emerald green and teal blue eyes. Was it Vin? No, he didn't see the scars. This was when Oda smacked him against the forehead with the butt of his purple rifle. This made Takara wince in pain, rubbing his forehead before hearing Oda talk,"You do understand we are on a mission, right? If we don't find these pieces, this children here will die..and not just these children but all of the people from all of the realms.."
Rubbing his forehead softly, Takara nodded before looking around with his right right hand over his eyes to keep the sun off of them.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:25 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata's byakugan picked up strange aura from boy with teal blue eye and purple eye, which is strange in her perspective. However, the question is, was the cat his summoning, and why those two were in Ninja Academy. They must've think she's a child, but she have to investigate before rest of shinobis will jump to conclusions that they were spies. Only Tsunade, Kakashi, her sister, and herself only aware of realms, but Kakashi told her to keep quiet about the realms to avoid any confusions like she use to had after her home was swallowed by the darkness. Just as the cat remind him about their missions, she jumped down behind them and use her fingers to point at their pressure point where the nape of their neck is locate, "What you two and five assassins are looking for me for?" she asked them a question, while her byakugan located her friends and rest of shinobis.

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

With their paws and hands raised up, Takara and Oda just looked straight forward when they felt the finger against their neck and a soft voice appearing behind them. The way she asked the question meant that this was the woman they were looking for. Oda cleared his throat before speaking in his deep voice, which always made Takara smile for it being strange that a small cute creature could sound like the lord of darkness himself,"Well..seems as though we were the first to find this Hinata then. Don't you worry, we aren't here to make a scene."
Standing up on his back paws, Nobunaga introduced himself and Takara to the woman who looked powerful yet sweet. Oda cleared his throat before speaking up with a soft tone, his hand covering his lips as he spoke,"We have a situation in the realms and we need your help, Madam."
Takara nodded as they explained everything from Daichi taking most of the realms with a iron fist in the Kingdom of Olympus. They also explained why the assassins were there, mostly for backup but the most important part was that the assassins were on their sides. Takara then used his sign language to speak with Oda which the small demon king only sighed as he replied back,"Right right..have you heard anything about something falling from the sky or anything weird happen nearby the village?"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:13 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata let the cat name Nobunaga and boy name Takara, mainly Nobunaga explain about the Realms. She stay still for a while, then she deactivated her byakugan and moved her fingers away from their neck. Nobunaga asked her about falling from the sky or anything weird. Hinata widen her eyes, then she placed her fingers underneath her chin to recall what happen 12 years ago, "I only know two things. One is some sort of falling star landed somewhere near the village. Two, the shinobis tries investigate the falling star, but most of them were killed and few were gravely injured. I heard something about monsters and they never seen anything like it before like eating them and slaughter, unlike the tree that reap other people's lives. There was a report that one of survivor saw the large looking horse with half of monster's upper body that scream loudly," she explains to them about strange things she heard of, including falling star, unknowing there was a Grimm. She looked at them as she realized something, "Do you think it has to do with Daichi's army who were looking something about falling star? I already know one of them is Alice-san."

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Seems like it..", Nobunaga stood there, thanking the gods that Hinata wasn't gonna strike them down with a paralyzing attack. Takara brushed off the dirt from his knees before stretching out his legs to become limbered up after hearing that creatures have killed and maimed other civilians. Oda just sighed as he looked at his human partner before looking back up at Hinata with his arms crossed,"Hinata-Chan, all you need to do is take us to this place. We can handle the rest so you can go back to your life. We wouldn't be here if we didn't have a choice."
Oda then looked toward the school where his arms crossed over his chestplate, his golden eyes glowing softly as he saw the children playing at the playground,"I fear the worse for the realms. If Daichi isn't stopped..those kids wouldn't have such a peaceful life..only a life connected to chains and no food in their bellies. Soon..we will need all the help we can get to fight off Daichi and his alliance.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Land of Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items