Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:24 pm
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Kekale (Princess_Feylin) x Brynhildr (Puhterodactyl)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Seirende (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Kvasear (Tanakako)

Cub's Name: Brygäle (hibi-tea)

Cub's Name: Deimos (Puhterodactyl)

Cub's Name: Reykronde (oo Ded)

Cub's Name: Phobos (Puhterodactyl)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:12 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Epine de Rose
SoA's Name: Naima
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn - Challenge #3
She would like to be a bard eventually.

Brief Personality:
Naima is, first and foremost, a rather unassuming lioness. She's so small that most assume that she's weak, this is something that she uses to her advantage though. As a quick study, she may get hurt once or twice, but she'll take the opportunity to learn from it and to better herself as a result.

She isn't a cruel lioness either, but she has a great appreciation for tradition, honour and valor as a result of her upbringing.

The Stormborn might have seemed like a peculiar choice for someone like her to select, but she's astute enough to know that there are those in the Stormborn who regard all three as important... Even if those beyond the borders can't see it.

Brief History:
(Note: In the process of actually typing all these solos out because...well, her muse won't shut up haha)

Naima was a wandering rogue who had dreams of being a minstrel. She wandered the roguelands in search of tales to tell in exchange for shelter, food and leads towards her next great adventure. It was during one of those leads that she mistakingly took a wrong turn and found herself in the Stormborn... It was not a pleasant encounter to begin with.

Her first challenge failed, and she was chased away. It was this first challenge that had been laden with a stark warning to stay away, lest she find her freedom withdrawn.

Her exploration of the roguelands continued and the criticisms of the Stormborn and their behaviour was often unpleasant. They were brutal, uncaring, cruel...But something didn't quite add up.

Several encounters and another failed challenge later led her to realise that she had missed the significance of who and what they Stormborn were. It was only after she had received this education, and taken on board the criticisms she had received from the one she had challenged twice before, that she managed to better herself.

...But by then she had decided that this was the place for her.

A place where she wouldn't want for tales of valor, glory and honor. A place full of tradition... Contrary to what the outside world might say, it called to her.  

Epine de Rose

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:00 am
Because I totally need to throw another lion at this pride... rofl Behold, one of Krigare's brothers!

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Andranis
SoA's Name: Morkharig
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: While initially a resentful lion of his younger brother's success, Morkharig has slowly healed from some aches of the past. He has simple wants in life, to bring glory to his name and family and to expand his family with a lioness of old blood.
Brief History: Second-oldest of Skällande and Skugga's sons, Morkharig was betrothed to one of Istif's sisters. Unfortunately, during a Viking raid, he had to watch as his betrothed, who had forsaken her parents' teachings to become a Freeborn and home maker, was killed by enemy lions. Morkharig began to grow resentful of his younger brother, Krigare, for his own betrothed, Istif, still being alive. While he's pursued different raiding parties, he's watched from afar, feeling a niggling suspicion, as his brother grew close to fellow Reaver and eventual Captain Ragnvard. He now seeks a new mate, hoping to leave his mark on the pride before he potentially dies in a raid. With old-blood lionesses a bit harder to come by, though, he knows he might need to expand his horizons to somebody that, while she traces to old bloodlines, has considerably more new blood in her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:17 am
I think I have a few more Thralls to come in but I don't know when, plot wise, they'll be showing up. Hopefully I won't spam you too hard!

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sima
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall - Capture RP
Brief Personality:
Quiet and very shy, Sima hasn't had much time to find her feet at all. She seemed to be bright enough, but as it stands she's much too young and impressionable to be truly distinct. She does seem to have a musical note however, and has already proven to have the will to survive

Brief History:
Sima found herself separated from her parent and suffered a series of accidents that made it impossible for her to be found. Courtesy of a bizarre vision from his mother, Tethys stumbled across the very young cub. She's scarcely off her mother's milk and as such, he has charged Nanabe with her care until she's old enough to learn a number of skills that would make her useful.

She will eventually be gifted to a Stormborn cub (Hakon) who catches Dione's eye.  

Epine de Rose

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:39 am
Princess_Feylin
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Kekale (Princess_Feylin) x Brynhildr (Puhterodactyl)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Seirende (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Kvasear (Tanakako)

Cub's Name: Brygäle (hibi-tea)

Cub's Name: Deimos (Puhterodactyl)

Cub's Name: Reykronde (oo Ded)

Cub's Name: Phobos (Puhterodactyl)
You forgot a cub, dummy. I'll add that one, too. (And would it kill you to put the cubs in alphabetical order to make things easier on future you?)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:41 am
Epine de Rose
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Naima
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn - Challenge #3
She would like to be a bard eventually.

Brief Personality:
Naima is, first and foremost, a rather unassuming lioness. She's so small that most assume that she's weak, this is something that she uses to her advantage though. As a quick study, she may get hurt once or twice, but she'll take the opportunity to learn from it and to better herself as a result.

She isn't a cruel lioness either, but she has a great appreciation for tradition, honour and valor as a result of her upbringing.

The Stormborn might have seemed like a peculiar choice for someone like her to select, but she's astute enough to know that there are those in the Stormborn who regard all three as important... Even if those beyond the borders can't see it.

Brief History:
(Note: In the process of actually typing all these solos out because...well, her muse won't shut up haha)

Naima was a wandering rogue who had dreams of being a minstrel. She wandered the roguelands in search of tales to tell in exchange for shelter, food and leads towards her next great adventure. It was during one of those leads that she mistakingly took a wrong turn and found herself in the Stormborn... It was not a pleasant encounter to begin with.

Her first challenge failed, and she was chased away. It was this first challenge that had been laden with a stark warning to stay away, lest she find her freedom withdrawn.

Her exploration of the roguelands continued and the criticisms of the Stormborn and their behaviour was often unpleasant. They were brutal, uncaring, cruel...But something didn't quite add up.

Several encounters and another failed challenge later led her to realise that she had missed the significance of who and what they Stormborn were. It was only after she had received this education, and taken on board the criticisms she had received from the one she had challenged twice before, that she managed to better herself.

...But by then she had decided that this was the place for her.

A place where she wouldn't want for tales of valor, glory and honor. A place full of tradition... Contrary to what the outside world might say, it called to her.
She sounds great. I really hope she gets to be a bard.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:43 am
Andranis
Because I totally need to throw another lion at this pride... rofl Behold, one of Krigare's brothers!

I have iron in my blood!
Username: Andranis
SoA's Name: Morkharig
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: While initially a resentful lion of his younger brother's success, Morkharig has slowly healed from some aches of the past. He has simple wants in life, to bring glory to his name and family and to expand his family with a lioness of old blood.
Brief History: Second-oldest of Skällande and Skugga's sons, Morkharig was betrothed to one of Istif's sisters. Unfortunately, during a Viking raid, he had to watch as his betrothed, who had forsaken her parents' teachings to become a Freeborn and home maker, was killed by enemy lions. Morkharig began to grow resentful of his younger brother, Krigare, for his own betrothed, Istif, still being alive. While he's pursued different raiding parties, he's watched from afar, feeling a niggling suspicion, as his brother grew close to fellow Reaver and eventual Captain Ragnvard. He now seeks a new mate, hoping to leave his mark on the pride before he potentially dies in a raid. With old-blood lionesses a bit harder to come by, though, he knows he might need to expand his horizons to somebody that, while she traces to old bloodlines, has considerably more new blood in her.
Yay! Clan-building! This tickles my fierce viking heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:45 am
Epine de Rose
I think I have a few more Thralls to come in but I don't know when, plot wise, they'll be showing up. Hopefully I won't spam you too hard!

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sima
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall - Capture RP
Brief Personality:
Quiet and very shy, Sima hasn't had much time to find her feet at all. She seemed to be bright enough, but as it stands she's much too young and impressionable to be truly distinct. She does seem to have a musical note however, and has already proven to have the will to survive

Brief History:
Sima found herself separated from her parent and suffered a series of accidents that made it impossible for her to be found. Courtesy of a bizarre vision from his mother, Tethys stumbled across the very young cub. She's scarcely off her mother's milk and as such, he has charged Nanabe with her care until she's old enough to learn a number of skills that would make her useful.

She will eventually be gifted to a Stormborn cub (Hakon) who catches Dione's eye.
Spam away! I love when thralls are added to the pride. It means there will be more people to do the work the freeborn don't want to do. cool  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:39 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Chi Sohma
SoA's Name: Gaea
User Image
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Rising in rank through rp
Brief Personality: She's a short tempered, rumble and tumble kinda gal. Other than the fact that she's a total spitfire, she in fact cares deeply and gets attached to others which causes her to become ill-tempered. When she tries to make others become the best version of themselves, she comes off as ruthless when she in reality is trying to show she cares.
Brief History: Her life encompassed being a pirate. She was out on a raid to try and gain the right to be seen as something more than just a girl- but came back to the pride pretty much in shambles. A handful of those she tied her alliances with, went to the Stormborn and are hidden in family amongst them. Although, she didn't come in the first wave, she was debating going with her brother but he left her with the vast majority.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Natuna'Arus
User Image
Original Member? No -> Grandson of Timeus
Brief Personality: The greater scope of things, is that he is a follower. He doesn't need to go above and beyond if he is already accepted but he would do his damnest to be accepted and liked. From an early age, he had a sense of humor, and would often times provoke mischief between other cubs and himself if allowed. ( of course to get more brownie points ). Most of it is all misguided, and having only one brother in a huge litter of girls~ makes it more apparent to him that he has to 'prove his manliness' to others. If he has to mistreat a girl or two to get there he would but behind closed doors he values everyone as equals.
Brief History: Born a pirate, and finally out on a raid with one of his closer friends Gaea, along their band- they came back to the pride in shambles with treasures that they could barely hold, and admittedly joined the first group of pirates to come to the stormborn. Amongst joining, he is recognized by his grandfather- Timeus, and exploits that his father is still alive and well but doesn't know where he is now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:35 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Kallis
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: She has a strong work ethic, and takes a great deal of pride in her skills and can be surly and sullen when those are insulted. She is also very detail-oriented and tends toward perfectionism, and when her efforts produce less than perfect results she will become depressive and snappish for days, or even weeks
Brief History: A third generation thrall in the Stormborn, Kallis was raised to be a crafter like her father before her and his mother before him. The family of lions that has always owned her family has set a price on each of them, which is paid from a portion of what their masters earn from selling or bartering their crafting. If they can earn the price that is set (and which may increase if there are unexpected expenses) they are welcome to purchase their freedom. Kallis's father actually did it, though not before she was born. She has not seen him since, and so she works hard, diligently trying to earn enough to become a freeborn and go in search of him.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:05 pm
Chi Sohma
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Gaea
User Image
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: She's a short tempered, rumble and tumble kinda gal. Other than the fact that she's a total spitfire, she in fact cares deeply and gets attached to others which causes her to become ill-tempered. When she tries to make others become the best version of themselves, she comes off as ruthless when she in reality is trying to show she cares.
Brief History: Her life encompassed being a pirate. She was out on a raid to try and gain the right to be seen as something more than just a girl- but came back to the pride pretty much in shambles. A handful of those she tied her alliances with, went to the Stormborn and are hidden in family amongst them. Although, she didn't come in the first wave, she was debating going with her brother but he left her with the vast majority.
Looks good to me.

Chi Sohma
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Natuna'Arus
User Image
Original Member? No -> Grandson of Timeus
Brief Personality: The greater scope of things, is that he is a follower. He doesn't need to go above and beyond if he is already accepted but he would do his damnest to be accepted and liked. From an early age, he had a sense of humor, and would often times provoke mischief between other cubs and himself if allowed. ( of course to get more brownie points ). Most of it is all misguided, and having only one brother in a huge litter of girls~ makes it more apparent to him that he has to 'prove his manliness' to others. If he has to mistreat a girl or two to get there he would but behind closed doors he values everyone as equals.
Brief History: Born a pirate, and finally out on a raid with one of his closer friends Gaea, along their band- they came back to the pride in shambles with treasures that they could barely hold, and admittedly joined the first group of pirates to come to the stormborn. Amongst joining, he is recognized by his grandfather- Timeus, and exploits that his father is still alive and well but doesn't know where he is now.
Looks good, although it may be too late at this point for them to be among the first pirates to join the Stormborn. That's been going on since the Maestros disbanded.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:08 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Kallis
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: She has a strong work ethic, and takes a great deal of pride in her skills and can be surly and sullen when those are insulted. She is also very detail-oriented and tends toward perfectionism, and when her efforts produce less than perfect results she will become depressive and snappish for days, or even weeks
Brief History: A third generation thrall in the Stormborn, Kallis was raised to be a crafter like her father before her and his mother before him. The family of lions that has always owned her family has set a price on each of them, which is paid from a portion of what their masters earn from selling or bartering their crafting. If they can earn the price that is set (and which may increase if there are unexpected expenses) they are welcome to purchase their freedom. Kallis's father actually did it, though not before she was born. She has not seen him since, and so she works hard, diligently trying to earn enough to become a freeborn and go in search of him.
Looks good.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:32 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Redbud-Tree
SoA's Name: Ylva
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn - perhaps a healer, if the pride's not oversaturated with them right now!
Brief Personality: Ylva has always been a quiet lioness, but quiet does not always imply meek. Rather, she is incredibly guarded and even cold, save to those who have endeared themselves to her. To them, she'll show a teasing, playful streak and a surprisingly well-developed sense of humor - but the number of those she holds dear enough to open up around is unfortunately small of late, so there are few currently in pride who have seen this side of her. She's a rather big lioness, physically strong and well-built, but her quiet, standoffish personality has prevented her from forming new bonds of late.
Brief History: Ylva's life thus far has been thoroughly unremarkable, having been born to a reaver father and a freeborn mother. She never knew her father, as he died on a raid when she was not yet weaned, and found herself drawn to the healers in her attempts to understand what had taken away the parent she never really knew. She was unfortunately rather awkward and clumsy during her adolescence, not yet having grown into her size, but with maturity has come a certain amount of grace that she works hard to cultivate during her daily life. She's well aware that her build would lend her some advantage of strength in a fight, but has no desire to take up any sort of combat path - she's far more interested in mending bodies than in rending them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:34 am
Redbud-Tree
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Redbud-Tree
SoA's Name: Ylva
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn - perhaps a healer, if the pride's not oversaturated with them right now!
Brief Personality: Ylva has always been a quiet lioness, but quiet does not always imply meek. Rather, she is incredibly guarded and even cold, save to those who have endeared themselves to her. To them, she'll show a teasing, playful streak and a surprisingly well-developed sense of humor - but the number of those she holds dear enough to open up around is unfortunately small of late, so there are few currently in pride who have seen this side of her. She's a rather big lioness, physically strong and well-built, but her quiet, standoffish personality has prevented her from forming new bonds of late.
Brief History: Ylva's life thus far has been thoroughly unremarkable, having been born to a reaver father and a freeborn mother. She never knew her father, as he died on a raid when she was not yet weaned, and found herself drawn to the healers in her attempts to understand what had taken away the parent she never really knew. She was unfortunately rather awkward and clumsy during her adolescence, not yet having grown into her size, but with maturity has come a certain amount of grace that she works hard to cultivate during her daily life. She's well aware that her build would lend her some advantage of strength in a fight, but has no desire to take up any sort of combat path - she's far more interested in mending bodies than in rending them.
She looks good. Just a reminder that there are RP requirements to becoming a healer, which she is more than welcome to complete, since you're right that the pride could use more of them, but she can't join at that rank.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:06 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Keir (SilverLutz) x Zjarri`fol (Mysses Greenie)
Cubs' Rank: Freeborn

Cub's Name: Makuu (Mysses Greenie)

Cub's Name: Saisana (SilverLutz)

Cub's Name: Kolmesataa (nessiaing)

Cub's Name: Lithui (Seaki)

Cub's Name: Smol`fol (Mysses Greenie)

Cub's Name: Vígdís (In Good Faith)  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash