Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:20 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Sorry if this question was asked already but in the rules it says the character limit goes up every year by one.
Does this mean we get to make/have one more character each year?

And can minor characters become students ?(ie. My characters sister, when she's old enough becomes a student)

Apologies for not getting to these questions sooner!
For your first question, the answer is yes. Do keep in mind that it is one school year, meaning an RP year and not one RL year.

As for your second question, we are still currently discussing about how to go about it. We'll get back to you as soon as we have an answer. ^-^

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Are psychic pokemon able to use telepathy to comunicate with people and other pokemon like they are in the anime?

The crew has discussed this and we'll be permitting psychic Pokemon the ability to communicate with their trainers. There are a few conditions to this though; these psychic pokemon must have full friendship points and the telepathy is only to be used only outside of battle so as not to provide any type of battle advantage.

SpazzticPanda1311

What if a pokemon has the ability of telepathy? Are they able to speak at least with their trainer?

Yes, like all psychic pokemon, the trainer would be able to communicate with their pokemon via telepathy. Seeing as this is an ability, they would only need 1 heart of friendship for this.

This will all be updated in the rules. Should anyone have any concerns about the subject of telepathy, please feel free to contact me(be it quote or PM)~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:14 am
When do we receive an image of our updated Friendship for going to and attending class?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:55 pm
Hope the kind

My original answer to this very same question that you asked before was that it would be given at the end of a day or after a time skip.

However, due to my schedule I have been unable to do it after the date change.

Therefore, I will say that you will receive the friendship points either at the end of the day (guild time) or after our first timeskip.

You might even receive the friendship points tomorrow. Again, this all depends on my schedule so like always please be patient while we sort everything out 3nodding thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:19 am
Shadow of Miracles

So what on Earth is "Outdoor Class"? I'd have gone by now but there isn't at all information about what the classes are and where and when (Aside from Morning/Night) they're held. I mean I know we have a day to get to class but what's the system for when classes are in session?

All I see are people just posting on random days in random places, and not that often.

Sorry for going nuts but some direction would be nice! Thank you! XD  

xXJustified_DeathXx

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:42 am
Outdoors class is a class that teaches students the essentials to survive when traveling as trainers and basic survival class (you can correct me if I'm.wrong shadow) that's held on the off campus section; campsite.

The rest of the classes are on campus in the academic building.

The system is there are allotted days for a class like morning classes can be 3 days until lunch or as such. Overall it could be up to a week or so before a new begins

Which we are now. Gym class was first, lunch just finished and theres a meeting in the auditorium. There will be guild.announcements about day changes and class change.

As for the 'randomness' of the posting, it just merely people posting when they're not working, having school or in the right time to post we do take in account the time zones and peoole's outside life since even myself have morning classes to late classes all week

As long as you can keep up with the announcements you can keep up with the days  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:52 am
xXJustified_DeathXx
Shadow of Miracles

So what on Earth is "Outdoor Class"? I'd have gone by now but there isn't at all information about what the classes are and where and when (Aside from Morning/Night) they're held. I mean I know we have a day to get to class but what's the system for when classes are in session?

All I see are people just posting on random days in random places, and not that often.

Outdoor Class is held in the Campsite topic. Which is currently locked because we're not having classes at the moment.

Events and times are all done via announcement. I announce when the class starts, how many days you have for that class, as well as the phases of the day and any event that might be occurring such as the one that is happening right now where all students are supposed to be going to the Auditorium.

If you are going nuts its because you have not read the guild announcements that I have been posting ^^ this guild requires players to check all guild announcements in order to stay up-to-date with the events of the guild.

We are still pretty new and a lot of things that we do are on a trial and error basis. All we ask is cooperation from our members and to make sure they read everything.

I hope this answers your question: Announcements will tell you when you do things meaning you must read all announcements to not be lost in this guild.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:33 pm
Shadow of Miracles
xXJustified_DeathXx
Shadow of Miracles

Outdoor Class is held in the Campsite topic. Which is currently locked because we're not having classes at the moment.

Events and times are all done via announcement. I announce when the class starts, how many days you have for that class, as well as the phases of the day and any event that might be occurring such as the one that is happening right now where all students are supposed to be going to the Auditorium.

If you are going nuts its because you have not read the guild announcements that I have been posting ^^ this guild requires players to check all guild announcements in order to stay up-to-date with the events of the guild.

We are still pretty new and a lot of things that we do are on a trial and error basis. All we ask is cooperation from our members and to make sure they read everything.

I hope this answers your question: Announcements will tell you when you do things meaning you must read all announcements to not be lost in this guild.

thank u veddy much  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:28 am
Sorry to bother.
I was wondering if our teachers would be able to catch pokemon as well now that that's available?

I was also wondering if we'd be able to capture water type pokemon by fishing in the near future? My character is a fishing fan and it'd be fun to rp out even if we only catch low level magikarps.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:03 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Sorry to bother.
I was wondering if our teachers would be able to catch pokemon as well now that that's available?

I was also wondering if we'd be able to capture water type pokemon by fishing in the near future? My character is a fishing fan and it'd be fun to rp out even if we only catch low level magikarps.

For the moment only students can catch pokemon right now ^^; teachers will be able to catch pokemon, but just not at this moment.

And yes, I have plans to explore all the different ways the pokemon games allow a player to search/catch pokemon 3nodding so there might be fishing mechanic developed in the future, but for the moment we're sticking to just basic 'encounter on grass' type of catching pokemon.

I hope these answers helped  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:36 pm
I could have sworn this was already asked, and/or possibly mentioned in the rules, but do students have a way of contacting home? Is it limited like at most modern private schools?

and following that, are students allowed to use a pokemon world version of skype with laptops in their dorm, or is there a computer lab for that?  

Xaven the Raven

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:22 am
Shadow of Miracles

Any chance for sentret in the day shift?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:35 pm
Xaven the Raven

Sorry for the delay ^^;

1) Students are allowed to call home, I do not have any procedures for that, but I would say that there is a computer in each House's Common Room where calls to home can be made 3nodding

2) As for a pokemon world version of skype, I'm assuming that you want to use it as a way to contact home?

3) You will have to find out when the time comes ^^ I will not be revealing any pokemon until they are posted on the list of Pokemon Sighted. However, the Forest is not the only place to catch pokemon, more topics will be created in the future where more pokemon will appear.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:08 pm
Sorry but just to verify
The way the schedule works is Morning and Afternnoon classes then a day for gym
so Mon-Tues classes, Wensday gym and then Thus-Friday morning/afternoon classes again?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:43 pm
Also to verify, how long have our students been in school post-time skip?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:29 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Its been two weeks.

as for the schedule, we are working on the schedule so its not as confusing, but this is something that I will announce once it is completed.

At the moment due to all the new members I have not moved on from Morning Class until everyone has been approved so it might take a while to announce everything  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff