Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:45 pm
Lord Death

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Thank you, it's my way to punish people," he thank Hercules as Black Star once again out cold. He listens to him, until he said about Sid, he watch him go and then look at Hercules, "He was alive, until Shaula used one of my student kill him through his brain. Luckily Franken Stein bring him back by turning him into zombie. Good man he is," he comment happily. He look over the mirror and find three Gorgon Sisters and their origins, "Those three are dangerous, mainly Medusa because she is short range High Caliber. Only Professor Stein can match her, she is quite tricky to beat."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

Darkness Black Star Tsubaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:25 am

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Ankhseram dodge his father's attack to avoid get killed, while Cordelia continue to watch them for entertainment, but suddenly she pick up dark and light presence as she quickly turn around to face bright blue eye wizard about to make an dark aura around his fist. Cordelia jumps away from Noctis before he his fist met the ground to make an impact to rumble the Death Room. Cordelia land on the guillotine, her emotionless eyes lay on Noctis, "Ah Noctis, pleasure to see you again, as I recall you are planning to use Dark Haze on me," she speaks to him. Noctis let go of his fist as his dark aura vanish, he smirks at Dark Sorceress, "You are pretty cleaver to gain the knowledge of magics, but I'm afraid I have to stop your enchantment before something worse will happen. I heard from Mavis that your brother's stole the BREW," he respond and then scowl by charging towards Cordelia as he summon his black and white twin katanas. Cordelia summons her dragon spear to block his attack, "Reinhart and Sommanus knew father will bring him back, so we need that BREW" she respond by back away, then they clash their blades one and another.
"FATHER! STOP IT!!" Ankhseram tries to call his father back, while avoiding getting killed. Death continue to chase after his son to end of his life, yet Ankhseram's word is like deaf of his ears. He does a Shinigami Chop to contact his son's back, sending Ankhseram to the ground hard.

... It also give us courage

Ankhseram Death Cordelia Noctis

Marcus Emrys
Lief Angel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:11 am

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

just as Death hit Ankhseram, one of the guillotine archways came crashing down nearby, the splinters at the bottom of it was obvious that it was punched, not far from it was the door to the death room. "knock knock" Hercules said as behind him, all the archways were destroyed, the ones near the doors looked like the blades had come down. Hercules looked at Death and was slightly startled "wow ... you should think about maybe getting a tan, i mean you look like .... well you look like death"

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"Everyone seems to think that we have no control over our fate. It's the Gods who decide it and nothing we can do will prevent it. But i believe we make our own fate"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:25 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Ankhseram groan as he slowly stand up, Death stagger from guillotine nearly hit his head, until Stein comes up because he pick up Cordelia's presence, he looks at Hercules as he held his cigarette, "I did not see that coming, I thought of dissecting you to study your strength, but I change my mind," he speaks to him calmly, then he look at Cordelia, who back away from Noctis. He place his cigarette in his mouth, Cordelia look at Professor emotionlessly, "We meet again, and that's who you are after. Why are you after Lord Death?" he ask her calmly, She narrow her dull purple eyes to Stein as Death rejoins her, "Because he is an actual Pale Horseman, eldest brother of three, and one of Four Horseman of Apocalypses. My siblings and I decide to start Apocalypses when Death free his brothers where he imprisoned them. However, after Asura's death, it seem his two remaining sons are still walking around, but those two will meet their uncles for first time," she reply as she look at Ankhseram, he look flinch and remember Arcanist told them after he found a book from Asura after he's sent back to Tartarus, until his father admit it that he is Pale Horseman. Stein looks surprise to hear this, "Four Horseman of Apocalypses?" he ask and never heard of Death as Horseman. Ankhseram scowl at her, "My father never told me he sealed my uncles!" he shouts at her. Noctis twitch his eyebrow and look at Death, "Of course, he always keeping his own dark secrets to his sons," he comment. Cordelia lift her eyebrows from Ankhseram's claim, "Death is really good at keeping a secret, after all, what will happen if your uncles if they find out about their eldest brother have his sons, but heard his second son turn Kishin and sent back to Tartarus by Arcanist," she states of Pestilence, Famine, and War's reaction if they met their nephews for first time, yet heard of Asura's death by Arcanist. Stein look shock, "Arcanist?" "Enough, Cordelia!" Noctis shouts as he dash towards her, but Cordelia cast an enchant her magic to Noctis mind to recall that tragic of Neel's death, which makes him stop and drop his weapons to grab his head by his hands, "It's not mine and my older sibling fault! We didn't mean to let Neel died by his hand! I'm so sorry Neel!" he shouts to remember Neel's death. Ankhseram look at Noctis in confusion, "Neel?"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:42 am

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━┓

"i'll give you the full story later" Hercules immediately ran towards them and slammed his fists on the floor causing it to shake just as a black blur zoomed in and punched Hercules towards Professor Steine. Summanus appeared in the graveyard near the mirror with a grin

┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

"Everyone seems to think that we have no control over our fate. It's the Gods who decide it and nothing we can do will prevent it. But i believe we make our own fate"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Cordelia turn her head towards Hercules, until she notice black blur coming from nowhere and punch Son of Zeus towards Stein, who nearly dodge as he groan. Cordelia doesn't react as she turn her emotionless face towards her brother, "I didn't expect you will come here, brother," she greets her brother monotone. Suddenly she hears Noctis begin to cast his supportive spell, "Heavenly: Esuna," he mutter as he break her enchantment as he give her a murderous glare, this shocks the Black Flier, "D*mnit!" she curse herself. Noctis take a notice on Sommanus as he rise his eyebrow, "I thought you are not interesting to fight me, but Merle. Why coming here?" he ask his older sister's friend's nemesis, find it strange because Leviathan only target their bane. Cordelia roll her eyes, until Ankhseram run towards her in rage, "REAPER CHOP!" he shouts try to karate chop on Cordelia, but she teleport, but only block by Lord Death's arm, a piece of paper flies out of Death's suit. Noctis notice it as he quickly grab it and put it in his pocket, believe Lord Death might have add something to defeat Xehanort, in case something happens to him. Cordelia's black pegasus ram through the window to catch it's partner, Cordelia look at Ankhseram unamuse, she refocus on Lord Death, "Death, forget it about your sons, your brothers are waiting for you, and your pale horse," she call him out. Death use his Shinigami Jets to fly towards Cordelia, Ankhseram shivers to hear his father's old voice that he never hear for over 800 years, "Yes Lady Cordelia, my brothers wants to start the Apocalypses," he respond darkly before he flies out of the Death City to seek where he imprison his brothers. Ankhseram widen his eyes and getting angry, "Like h*ll would I allow my father and uncles start the apocalypse!" he shouts and use his shinigami jets towards Cordelia and her Black Pegasus, who summons her magical spears around her to point at Ankhseram. Noctis recognize that spears he widen his eyes, "No wait! Watch out of that spears Lord Ankhseram!" he warns him, but Cordelia fires her magical spears, this caught Ankhseram off guard from Noctis' warning, but the spears pierce through his body as he widen his eyes and cough out of his blood. Cordelia glare at Ankhseram coldly as he watch him fall as the spears disappear, but Noctis quickly catch him on time, but she doesn't care what will happen to them, "You are pathetic, Son of Death."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"i got bored of waiting" was the answer Sommanus gave before zooming after Cordelia and Death. Hercules ran with Noctis to check to see if Ankhseram was alright then looked up at the sky "they're getting away" he said then ran to grab a large peice of rubble, but before he could lift it, a noise started growing louder as the TARDIS broke through a time portal that quickly closed and was ramming towards the Pegasus at breakneck speed chasing after it and Death "it's that box thing!"

inside the Doctor was busy moving around on the console flipping switches and holding on for his lives, he had strapped Excaliburn to one of the chairs and put a solar heat lamp above him to thaw him out "we're getting there ..." he said as the ship shook "i know! i know! hold it together, girl!"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

MikuHinata

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:17 am

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Cordelia isn't very impress towards Sommanus, until she and Noctis hearing the noise alerts them. Noctis widen his bright blue eyes to see TARDIS slam on black pegasus, literally knock Cordelia and Death too the ground as he earn an anime sweat drop, "TARDIS, I own you that," he says to himself calmly. He look at Hercules, isn't sure if he does met Doctor before, but the truth is Hercles met Doctor before, "I don't know if you do met Doctor, but TARDIS gets load of roller coaster from inside," he says to him, until he remember the paper as he pull it out of his pocket and notice it's written by Death's handwriting and it's a message to Spirit Albarn, who just arrive from the noise, "Guys, is everything al-" he word stops when he sees Cordelia slowly got up with a groan, "That Time Lord is the major pain," she mumble and rub her head. Noctis know what Spirit will do, so he quickly grab his suit before Spirit, who is in womanizing mode, is about to clinging her, "Oooh~ she does have a nice body with that mark on her thigh, wahahaha," he arouse it, mention her Leviathan's Guild Insigna on her thigh. Noctis gain the irk marks, "That will be d*mn creepy, you just hit on Leviathan member, Cordelia Katherine," he states to her, and reveal she is Leviathan, this snaps Spirit's mind as he look at Noctis, then Sommanus as he get angry, "GIVE US BACK THE BREW YOU STOLE! WHY THE H*LL DO YOU NEED THAT RED SKIN SKELETON!?" he shouts at Sommanus and ask him why does he need red skin. Noctis widen his bright blue eyes, but recover as he hand a paper to Spirit, "Spirit, I believe Lord Death have a message for you, in case something happen to him, such as them," he inform him and glare at Cordelia and Leviathan. Ankhseram groan in pain from magical spear, Noctis glance at him in sympathy and look at Hercules, "He will be fine, he needs medical attention and fast, that magical spears are lethal to god once hit. I might able to slow it down, until Nygus, Bliar, and Kim arrive," he says to Hercles as he kneels down and cast curaga on Ankhseram by his hands over him, trying to slow slow down the lethal magic.
Spirit reads a letter from Death, he widen his eyes with a glee, "Lord Death request me to become Mitsuki's partner!" he says out loud, this startles Noctis as he feel irritating, yet sympathy because Mitsuki, Trevor, and possible Cortex will find out they will be with two perverts, "I am going to feel sorry for those three," he thought as Spirit begin to ask Noctis, until he notice Noctis look similar to Sora, but masculine face, "You look like male version of cute pink outfit girl," he states and gone arouse again, "She does have a nice body and I want her to pet me like her white horsie," he adding, recall of tackling Sora. Noctis is getting angry as he summon his One Wing Angel keyblade to give him direct noggin shinigami chop, "Keep your perverted hands away from my big sister, or else you will get your a** kick!" he threatening him, he opens a portal, "And if that's Lord Death wants you to do, so please do so, but don't you even dare do anything perverted to Mitsuki," he warn Spirit, who yelp and quickly crawl through the portal to get away. Noctis glare at Sommanus and Cordelia, while healing Ankhseram, "I'm going to say this again from what Spirit said earlier... Give us back the BREW, I'm not allowing that founder of HYDRA to return," he demand them, but Cordelia scoff and cross her arms as her black pegasus land, "I'm afraid it's impossible, father wants it to complete his plan. Both of my brothers might have already hand a BREW to him, then ask Arachne to help him activate it."
By the time Excaliburn is warming up from Winter's breath attack, he notice he's back in TARDIS, yet sense Death's Madness, ".. Lord Death? No, something sinister about him that I have never felt for over 800 years since he creates his son, Ankhseram and Asura, and form Eight Shinigami Legion" he says to himself that he sense sinister around Death. He look at Doctor, "Doctor! I need to see what's happening from outside of your time machine!"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:51 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"hush and stick to the sidelines" he said to Excaliburn as he came out of the phone box and patted it on the side with a smile then looked at Sommanus, Lord Death and Cordelia "ok seriously, there's way too many time travelers, even with those wizards this is pushing it" he said then got out his Sonic Screwdriver as his tone dropped to even more serious "now let my friend go and leave" he said as Sommanus chuckled "and what can someone like you, do against us? your nothing compared to the children of Mab" he said then ran towards the Doctor but fell as a sonic wave was activated from the Screwdriver. when he turned it off, Sommanus was on the floor with blood coming out of his helmet, the Doctor then pointed it at Cordelia "last chance"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

MikuHinata

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:44 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

"Death! What happen to-" Excaliburn shouts and notice Lord Death's true appearance as he stay still. He place his cane on the ground, like noble gentleman will do, "So this is what do you look like, Death... you hardly remove your mask," he says in nonsense. Noctis slowly irk about Excaliburn's comment, until Kim, Bliar, and Nygus arrive to help Ankhseram, but Death begin to speak to Excaliburn with deep voice, "Sorry Excaliburn, but my brothers are waiting for me to release and start to apocalypse," he reply to his old friend, this freeze Madness of Anger, "Brothers? Apocalypse? That makes sense, since you are death, so that means you are the real Pale Horseman! I thought they are just a myth!" he shouts like he's shock. "Tch! Took you a while to figure that out," Noctis mumble and glare at Cordelia, after seeing Sommanus is on the floor bleeding out from his helmet. Cordelia doesn't react of her brother's bleeding, but stare emotionlessly to Doctor, before she can do anything, "YAHOO!" Black Star shouts and punch Cordelia's cheek and sent her flying and land on the graveyard with the skid. Noctis face palm with a groan, "Anyone but him," he says to himself, Cordelia slowly got up and turn her head and glare at Black Star, "As usual... you are dumber then I remember, Black Star," she speaks to loud mouth assassin. Black Star jab his thumb at himself with his usual grin, "Since you knew my name, that means you are from the future like those future brats, Tsubaki is currently busy taking care of her stupid godchildren. I will kick your a**! Someday I will surpass Mitsuki and take her heroic title!" he brag and claim he will beat Mitsuki, Noctis twitch his eyebrow in annoyance, "Honestly, why does my godmother pick that loudmouth idiot, and wants to beat Mitsuki to take her heroic title? Thankfully, Atticus pick her because he chosen her to follow his legacy and she isn't like him. Unlike them, Black Star will only focus on himself, and wanting the fame and acknowledge by every single being," he thought to himself with same expression, then he look away as he mumble, "Yeah right..." he mumbles, yet Black Star take a notice as he angrily shouts at Noctis, fail to notice Excaliburn's presence, "WHAT ARE YOU MUMBLING ABOUT KID!?"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:13 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"what took you so long?" Hercules said to kid as Sommanus got up glaring at Kid as his entire body vibrated then cracked his neck and wiped away his blood "you living fossils are becoming a nuisance" he said then sped to Black Star and grabbed his by his face "in fact after everything you caused for my guild ... i should kill you right here and now" "you'll be messing with history, you don't have the right" he said as Somannus looked at him and grinned wickedly "and you do, Time Lord? such a pointless and pompous title as though you think you know what your doing ... where as from my perspective ... this loud mouthed waste of life ... has been dead for centuries" he said then was about to move his vibrating hand through Black Star's heart when he stopped inches from his chest "i've waited years for this ... now Black Star ... now you pay for you did to my family"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

MikuHinata

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:46 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Before Noctis says anything, Black Star is grab by Sommanus, this surprise the Shadow Assassin. Noctis widen his bright blue eyes as he is about to rush to his aid, "Black Star!" he shouts, but Cordelia enchant to Death, "Death, deal with Noctis," she order him, "Yes Lady Cordelia," he reply in rage as he attack Noctis, who dodge the attack. "D-D*mnit!" he curse himself as he evade Death's attack.
Black Star struggle from Sommanus' grip and he listens to him, this confuse him, "What the h*ll do you mean?" he ask them, Cordelia glare at Black Star, "You are the cause of everything to ruin, and made them hate us," she says very low to him. Black Star is a lot more confuse as he nearly freaks out, "I don't understand!" he shouts, just as Noctis have no choice use his transformation of Angelus to brighten up the Death Room with his six white wings. Black Star shield his eyes in scowl, Cordelia cover her eyes, "Too bright!" he shouts. Noctis narrow his bright blue eyes and calmly lift his palm to place his finger at Death's forehead, "Heavenly: Esunaga," he cast his magic to free Cordelia's enchantment before he revert his transformation of his host. Death is froze for a moment, until he's back to usual self and look around and sees Noctis, and his goofy tone, "Well then, just like I met three other children of Angelus and Darkness Host, so that will make you fourth child. I haven't seen those two Primal Force since the creation, those two always fight a lot... until I seen your parent's marriage, maybe their own host seen their childhood and how much their happiness they are when they playing around like a children. I am happy for your parents," he says with wide grin in silly way. Noctis listens to him and sheepishly rub back of his head, "Lord Death, you were under Cordelia's control, and they are about to kill Black Star," he inform him, this snaps goofy Death God and notice Sommanus and Cordelia, he gain the triple irk marks. Death rush towards two Leviathan members and use his both hands as karate chop to their head, in much of Cordelia's shock, "SHINIGAMI CHOP!"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:47 am
surprised rigin()/pre03/c390/th/pre/i/2008/166/d/7/leviathan_by_renzous.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Sommanus
Gideon Mabson
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"i was born to have a destiny ..."

Sommanus growled as he saw the freed Lord Death coming at them and threw Black Star off to the side "Shinigami chop this!" he said then thrust out a single arm shooting out black lightning at Death but Hercules got in the way making Sommanus chuckle. the Doctor ran to check on the demigod finding he was okay "that's what happens when you're a hero ... you make stupid choices" he said then glared at Death with his glowing red eyes "since your no longer under our control ... i see no reason for any of you to exist anymore-" he said and raised both arms and was about to strike ... when suddenly ... a ring tone was heard making the Doctor look utterly confused (which was a first). Sommanus tried to ignore it for after a while he sighed bringing his arms down "do mind if i get that?"

"... and yours is to loose to me"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:39 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Hearing the phone ringing as Noctis anime fall, Stein rise his eyebrow as he spoke, "That is interesting," he comment before he starts to smoke. Death look at Sommanus, Cordelia is slightly annoy, "Take your time," he reply as he staying still. Black Star rub his head and quickly run off to speak with Noctis, he grab his shirt to shake him, "TELL ME WHAT THE H*LL IS GOING ON?! WHY ARE THOSE TWO IDIOTS SAYING WHAT I DID TO THEIR FAMILY!?" he shouts at Noctis, who is getting angry as he unleash his Darkness as he growl and punch his head with his demonic strength, "Will you shut up!? I know how it begins, but I can't tell you when or why they want to kill you!" he shouts at him angrily. "Hmph, like Noctis said, it's better for you to be dead... you ruin everything," Cordelia says to him as she summon her spear and take it levitate and aim at Black Star. Black Star looks at Cordelia in confusion, "WHY THE H*LL DID I DO FROM GODD*MN EVERYTHING!? YOU ATTACKED US FROM FIRST PLACE, YOU BLACK HORSE WITCH!! I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO KILL ME, UNTIL I BEAT MITSUKI!!!" he shouts at her and point her rudely. Excaliburn approach two males in casual way, "So, you lovely lady and your brother want to kill the last Star Clan after whatever he did to ruin you two's life," "Exactly, Excaliburn..." she reply to Madness of Anger, while Black Star shudder of his presence. Noctis only looks at Excaliburn and rise his eyebrow, yet keeping cautious of Cordelia's lethal attack.

Ankhseram Death Cordelia Noctis Black Star

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:35 am
surprised rigin()/pre03/c390/th/pre/i/2008/166/d/7/leviathan_by_renzous.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Sommanus
Gideon Mabson
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"i was born to have a destiny ..."

"enough ...." he said then stopped vibrating and took off his helmet showing his face and pulled out a small cellphone and answered it "hello?" he said in a somewhat soft and pleasant voice, completely opposite from his demon voice he went as when he was vibrating "yes of course it is. what do you want?" he said rolling his eyes and mouthed 'sorry' to Lord Death and turned to his sister looking bored as he continued to listen but then his eyes flashed red "SAY THAT AGAIN!" he said shouting in his demonic voice but then went back to his soft one but with still more edge "say that again and know if you are lying to me ... my siblings and i will find you and turn you into shoes" he said then had a mad glimmer in his eyes and looked at his sister with a half smirk "i'm sure we can work out a more than fair payment, that is if you have what you say you have" he said removing the phone from his ear ending the call and waved Cordelia to lower her lance "sorry gents .... wrong day to die" he said as the Doctor glanced at him "did you get a better offer?" he asked as Sommanus only smirked slightly amused then looked at Lord Death "look at it this way Death ... now your free to explore the Realms any time you want ... your welcome" he said saying the last part in a whisper then walked to Cordelia and whispered in her ear, the Doctor couldn't hear much but he thought he heard 'found one of the stones'. turning back at the group, Sommanus only grinned mischievously "you'll be hearing from us again ... i'd make some sort of a threat but ... boring" he said then put on his helmet vibrating his whole body again before looking towards his sister "besides ... your not our targets ... lets go sis" he said then sped off in a blur of black lightning

"... and yours is to loose to me"

MikuHinata1

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas