Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:28 pm
iKatamalicious
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
]
Hitsukei
Prairiefox
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco was scolded which was expected considering he not only arrived late, but disturbed the class. The gym teacher, miss Annesse, was kind with her scolding (if that made sense), but that only made him feel worse since he felt like he let her down. He would have to be more careful from now, he wouldn't want his parents to be contacted due to his number of tardiness to class. Once everything was set and done, Marco reached for his Poke Balls so he could summon his friends. Charmander was a bit confuse by the morning events, but he figured that Marco was just freaking out because he was late to class. Murkrow on the other hand emerged from his Great Ball still asleep. The bird pokemon had his eyes closed and small snot bubble was enough indication that he was still sleeping. Marco scratched his head in confusion, did his pokemon not get a good night's rest? Normally, Charmander was fully awake by this time so he figured that Murkrow would be the same, but that did not seem to be the case. All Pokemon were different in their own way so he would need to go to check his Pokedex or go to the Library to learn more about Murkrow. He didn't want to disturb the avian Pokemon so he returned him to his Great Ball. "Looks like its you and me today, bud," Marco said to his Charmander.

The fire lizard nodded at the black-haired boy until his eyes caught the sight of something amazing or in this case some-Pokemon. Charmander's eyes lit up when he saw Flare, he couldn't help himself as he ran towards her. He eagerly followed her scent until and once he was with her he rubbed the back of his head with a blush on his already warm color face. He smiled at the fire pokemon, "Char char," Charmander greeted her deciding to stay with her while their time in the gym of course so long as her trainer was okay with him. Marco sighed watching his Pokemon go, he actually didn't mind so much this time since he did look more awake now. His Charmander had been acting weird for a while, but he looked a lot like his regular self right now.

Miss Annesse announced today's activities which involved walking or running one mile. According to her instructions one mile would roughly equal to 4 laps around the gym, that didn't sound so bad except that the gym was a very large gym. Marco had done enough running for today so he would stick to walking. Charmander was still hanging out all over Flare, but Marco decided to stay somewhat close to Tera to make sure that his pokemon didn't do anything rude. A normal person would just walk up to the other person and suggest walking the mile together, but Marco wasn't normal. He was still trying to work things out with himself and make friends, but he wasn't sure how to do that. Deciding to walk left Marco alone with his thoughts, but they weren't exactly negative thoughts. He was actually thinking about the ghost girl and her final words before she left that morning: "Join the Supernatural Club." He wasn't even sure if there was a club like that, but he felt like he heard that name before. Either way, if he wanted to find out who this other person that see and hear ghost is then he needed to join the club.

He was really considering this option especially after the events that occurred in the forest yesterday. Maybe this ghost girl could tell him who the "Guardian of the Forest" is and maybe just maybe he could become friends with that other special person. That thought made him smile with hope. Marco didn't notice, but he was already finishing his fourth lap meaning he could not choose between playing Basketball or Dodgeball. The black-haired boy walked up to the cart filled with balls. He picked up two red dodgeballs deciding that he would be brave today and try to make a friend. Dodgeball was a game made for more than one person so if he had two balls with him then he could invite someone to join him. The plan seemed flawless so what could possible go wrong right? Unknown to the boy, his shoelaces had become undone during his laps around the gym. One foot moved over another and he got caught in his laces!

Marco tripped and fell forward as the dodgeballs flew from his hands. He wasn't hurt, but what damage could these dodgeballs do? We're about to find out. One of the dodgeballs flew into the air and landed on top of a female student's head, a girl with white hair, but the dodgeball wasn't finished yet. The ball then bounced from the girl's head to strike another student in the back of the head. The student in question was a boy with dark purple hair and thus the dodgeball had claimed two victims. However, there was one more dodgeball who was coming right at a certain green-haired student's behind. Iris was struck in the buttocks with the second dodgeball and Marco saw all this happen without being able to do a thing since he tripped and he was on the floor. The black-haired tried his shoes and stood up seeing the damage that the dodgeballs had caused....just what would happen now?

(Play along guys ;D we're going to have a Dodgeball war!)

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:12 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris assumed that the boy didn't hear her as it started to get louder in the gymnasium. Between the students and their feet against the floor as they did their laps, Iris decided it would be best to start doing her laps before she fell behind the other students. "I'll just go now." She said as she waved to Cecil and started her laps. She wasn't a fast runner but she knew to make a pace for herself as she got halfway through her first lap. Bebe and Ling joined in. While one couldn't walk, instead Bebe floated to see how long she could go before she needed a rest. Meanwhile Ling was waddling and flapping her wings to try and keep up with Iris.

When Iris reached the second lap, she walked so that Ling and Bebe had a rest. Since she has slowed down, she could watch the world go around her. Chael had sped through his laps, passing Faye a couple of times. Meanwhile the others were going around the same pace as her. Since the walk wasn't a slow paces walk, Iris was able to finish her second and third laps. Now she had to jog the rest of it.

"Ready?" Iris smiled at her pokemon. Iris chuckled as Bebe and Ling got ready. "Good." she said. Iris was able to start her sprint when she yelped at the sudden pain around her glutes and thigh. She turned around and looked at the ball that bounced ever so innocently. However it wasn't that innocent as heat started to radiate... She was sure she was going to have a welt or bruise there. She wasn't even in the game and someone was hitting her with a dodgeball. Iris around and saw Marco near the cart of balls.

It seemed as though Iris started to see a little red herself as she stared at Marco... "Baka..." she said as she picked up the ball and gripped it. Her arms extended back. "Shannaro!" she said as she throw the ball at Marco to get him back. However her aim was off since he was still near the ground. That caused the ball to instead bounce before it hit Marco and instead hit Koru in the back. Nonetheless, Iris went looking for another ball to throw at Marco.

She snorted in aggravation. Here she was going to apologize and he hits her with a dodgeball. He was in for it now. "When I get my hands on you..." She continued to look for another dodgeball before she decided to make her way to the cart and grabbed another one before she tossed at Marco. The ball this time hit Niara's heel before bounce off elsewhere and hitting Phoebe before the girl with white hair. Iris again didn't stop as she was focused on getting only and solely Marco. She didn't even notice that another had hit Slivano on the back of his head. However thanks to the angle...It would look like Marco had hit him instead of it being Iris.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: gym clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Hit
X Kaos X
Prairiefox
Hit
Hitsukei
Hit
Sound VVave
hit
iKatamalicious
hit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:40 pm
Erkowan

X Kaos X
[r]

murruelecreuset

iKatamalicious

DJ Double B
[]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus had rolled his eyes with a scoff and a laugh at Faye's comentary, noting that it seemed to rub some people the wrong way. It didn't really bother Marcus,it wasn't like he could talk about breaking rules, not only had he been sneaking into the campsite to fish with Rey, he had told Faye about it last night.
"Right it'd take a high class school to keep us in. They'll just talk all proper until we agree to stay in so long as they stop" he joked before spotting Ava and waving at her "there's Ava by the way...if you wanna catch up with her"
He was starting to realize both Koru and some other students seemed to be looking back at Faye but brushed it off without much thought. He was never one for drama, if it was something really serious he'd find out.
If it wasn't anything serious he'd probably find out too. His cousin had always said you couldn't have a boarding school without it turning into a high school soap opera..whatever that was teenagers were weird.
When Faye gave her response to what he said the pinsir Marcus shrugged..."I mean it could be...you can always check the dex description"
He was pretty sure he was right, and could kind of remember his mom saying something about Pinsir getting loose and breaking lamp posts in Fuchsia city. He had a feeling Faye didn't want to be corrected in this particular topic..he was fine with a complacent answer. Lleva la fiesta en pas right?

When Koru gave her answer about Rey he nodded although he couldn't help but wonder just where the boy was. After spending most of his first two weeks hanging out with him Marcus was starting to find some behaviors troubling.
He opted to send him a text after Koru went back to her talk with Tera. Keeping an eye out in case the teacher had a problem with phones.

He chuckled good naturally when Tera blurted out Chael and Faye's names. Taking in Chael's reaction with a shrug and not really caring or thinking much about it.
"Yeah this is Faye" he said putting his phone back in his pocket, introducing her to Tera "Faye, this is Tera, she's got class with us. We hung out at Salvatore Cafe yesterday, you should come with us sometime"
With the introduction made and the plans hopefully laid out he turned around in time to hear what the teacher had planned for them. It sounded doable..even as tired as he was.
When Faye explained she never had to do physical activity because of who she was Marcus couldn't help but stare at her a bit through her answer. "Of course..well..I'm gonna probably play basketball after this..we can pair up if you want..or if you wanna play dodgeball"
He really couldn't see that ending well for her but he left that invitation open. He had a feeling if he offered to help her with the class she'd say no but an invitation to hang out seemed like a better way to go. Marcus was actually looking forward to playing basketball or dodgeball. Although he wasn't sure Valiant could really do much of either.
He stood up begrudgingly taking some time to shake the sleep from his eyes and started to walk alongside Tera and Faye both of who were walking with the slower kids.
"You're uncle's pretty cool Tera, you think we could see him again?-oh hi Marco" he asked the pink-hair girl. He had enjoyed spending the evening with her and was hoping they could hang out at the cafe again..maybe invite more people. He knew Faye would probably maybe like some of the food at the Cafe...(maybe?) and snagging a few more people would also be fun.
Spotting Ava he waved at the girl wondering where the joltik was.
"Not exactly like technology class" he said smiling and referring to how different gym class was from their other two classes "I'm guessing frisk isn't much for dodgeball?"
He recognized a familiar looking ponytail and smiled at the pokemon floating in front of her. She was around two of the new students. Marcus wasn't sure he remembered their names
"Hey Evelyn..you wanna play basketball after this? That's probably what I'm gonna do"
Before he could get a response from the girl, Marcus saw movement out of the corner of his eye.
Later, when he had more time to figure things out, when he was older and looking back at his childhood days in ordell he would look back in time and wonder how exactly this moment happened.
Marco wasn't a really atlethic (or coordinated) kid. Even if he intentionally threw the balls, he wouldn't be strong enough to throw the ball in the trajectory it had taken.
It was like something out of a cartoon, instead of falling off the floor and bouncing until gravity placed them on the floor. Two dodgeballs somehow flew across the gym. Marcus would have wondered how (and probably would wonder how in those later years mentioned above) but at the moment his attention was on the oncoming dodgeball and the girl it was about to hit in the head
"Hit the deck!" he told both Evelyn an Chess, grabbing the white haired girl and pushing her out of the way of the dodgeball.(even though Evelyn wasn't the intended target, once dodgeballs started flying EVERYONE needed to take cover)
He caught the ball on the back of the neck..or rather Valiant did since the pokemon had been riding on his back. The slakoth fell to the floor with a cry and Marcus guiltily returned him. At least the girl hadn't gotten hit in the head. A dodgeball to the head could cause really bad head injuries...not to mention a nasty head ache. Headshots weren't allowed at his old school because of those dangers.
Realizing he had grabbed the girl without much warning, he looked at her, letting her go
"Sorry"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Classmates... Phoebe, Ava, Iris, Steelie & Ichiro
                                          Wearing : Gym Clothes, Hair in Ponytail

Maria smiled as Phoebe told her all about Fireball and then looked down at the fire lizard himself. “That’s great! Congratulations on learning a new move Fireball.” She said happily to the both of them. Lillipup was of course racing around Fireball happily. Turning to Iris as she explained what happened between Chael and Faye she was shocked. Why would anyone want to do that? She didn’t know Faye herself however she did know Chael from breeding class. Perhaps he was the type to get angered? “I went early to the Cafeteria so that explains why I didn’t know.” She commented before adding. “I don’t see Eevee faring well either… just think one vice grip…” Shuttered Maria didn’t even want to finish her own sentence.

Luckily the teacher spoke up and Maria could try and forget all about it. Then a boy with a Ralts wheeled over. His name was Seelie according to Iris. “Nice to meet you too, Seelie. My name’s Maria, that Lillipup over there is my partner.” She introduced herself with a cheery smile before he went off to introduce himself to the teacher. It was then that Ichiro showed up, if Maria recalled correctly she had breeding with him as well. Giving him and his cute adorable Snivy a wave, the brunette smiled. It seemed Snivy wasn’t thrilled to see Fireball but that didn’t stop Lillipup from running over to greet the grass type. The pup Pokémon ran around him before sniffing the grass type and running off again in circles.

“Hi Ichiro, I’m Maria Taylor.” She greeted the blond boy. Looking over at Phoebe when she brought up their playdate, Maria thought about it. “I free anytime really. If you wanted we could even hang out today after clubs and everything? We could always do it later on in the week too… if today doesn’t work for everyone.” Honestly Maria didn’t care when everyone hung out so long as she got to hang with friends. Luckily she was becoming more social which was a benefit. “You guys are more than welcome to come with.” She agreed with a bright smile. Hopefully they’d all be able to get together. Looking back over to Ichiro, Maria asked curiously. “What’s the club?” Maybe she could join depending on what it was, after all a club needed members to be official.

When Iris asked if she had seen Silvano, Maria shook her head. “No not since yesterday morning.” She told her before looking around the gym. It was then she spotted him over by the bleachers. “Oh, speaking of him he’s over by the bleachers." She told her before looking back to the others. It was then the teacher started in on the activity for the day. Apparently a ball would be involved. Looking to Lillipup as they were told to run laps she said, “Hey girl, want to run laps with me?” Lillipup looked over and barked before taking off. “I take that as a yes.” She said shrugging to the others before taking off after the puppy Pokémon.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 511
                                          OOC : Sorry it took so long...

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          DJ Double B
                                          SoundVVave
                                          Hitsukei
                                          Blinded by Silence

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:26 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Gymnasiumxxxxxxxx who The other students, their pokemon, and Donxxxxxxxxooc I'm crying, this is going to be terrible xD

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle had been doing her laps actually a little faster as time progressed, Don having more experience flying and thus helping him to get better as time went on. The girl was quite impressed with her Murkrow and was giving him praise as he began to fly in front of her about a foot's distance and at just above her head level still. She had actually almost finished her third lap when someone had yelled out something and was caught by surprise as someone grabbed her and moved her in the other direction. She let out a slight yipe from the action, looking at her assailant before realizing, noting the flying red balls, that maybe he was actually her savior? Cerulean hues looked at the brown-haired boy in front of her and smiled sheepishly. "Thank you, I think?" She said it as a question because it had happened so fast she still wasn't sure what happened, other than the flying balls in the air. Don had turned when he heard his trainer yipe and was disgruntled by this boy who had his hands on her, even if it was to save her! How dare he! Don came towards the boy and got in between the two trainers, hovering awkwardly and squawking in the boy's face loudly. Chessebelle grimaced and attempted to catch the tiny bird with flailing arms, who amazingly could maneuver out of her grasp despite not knowing how to fly extremely well. His coordination was pretty decent, the girl thought as she was still moving forward from the momentum of her awkward flailing, falling forward to the side of the boy who had saved her. Lucky for her, another ball hit the back of her head and sent her the rest of the way down to the floor. She let out a whimper of pain as she fell to the floor, her arms stopping her before her face hit the floor, but the impact still slightly harsh on her weakling self.

xxx Chessebelle had been too embarrassed to really look and see who had thrown the ball just now and was more preoccupied simply forgetting that it had happened. She hoped everyone else had the same mentality, but she quickly found out that Don was against that idea when she realized his squawking had stopped. The preteen awkwardly picked herself back up, brushing herself off and looking towards the brunette. "Where'd he go??" She questioned him hurriedly, worried that a flying ball might take out the little bird. She had nearly hysterically grabbed Marcus and swung him around to interrogate him when she heard his loud badgering. The tiny black bird flapped towards the purple-haired boy from earlier, swooping down to the ground and clumsily landing--more like falling with style--at the boy's feet. "Oh lord help me." She whimpered under her breath, realizing her embarrassment wasn't over as she looked over her shoulder to find the bird. Don glared up at the much taller boy, before beginning to squawk up a storm, almost like an angry mother would when she scolded their kid for the hundredth time. As he was doing so, the bird began to bounce around, waving his wings comically, the little two-foot bird making a fool of himself as he thought he would be intimidating this boy. 'At least he doesn't know my name--maybe he won't remember this horrifying incident.' Chessebelle thought as she watched her Murkrow throw a hissy fit in front of Antonio. She glanced at the boy from before and grimaced. "Should.. Should I go get him?" She kinda hoped he would say no so that she wouldn't have to explain herself, really, even though she knew 100% she probably should go collect her little brat pokemon.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Level: 5
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

Hitsukei

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:23 am
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Gymnasium XXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe, Maria, Iris, Ava

Raising a hand to the back of his head, Ichiro gave a bit of a nervous laugh when Phoebe mentioned that he must have been busy the other day, seeing as their plans to hang out had been canceled. Truthfully, he felt terrible for the cancelation. Shortly after class the other day, he had received an email about his club having been accepted and needed to do a couple things to prepare for it. He felt bad that he didn't get a chance to tell his friend what was up. "I'm really sorry about the other day, Phoebe. I had some club responsibilities I needed to sort out." He explained apologetically. "We should exchange phone numbers so that I can let you know when something comes up." Inwardly, he realized he probably needed to get each of his friend's phone numbers, that way it'd be easier to keep in touch. "I'd still be interested in looking for some pokemon with you. Maybe we can do it later or on the weekend, like you said. We'll find time for it." He smiled.

Just then it seemed that Phoebe recalled making some plans with Maria, too. Something about a pokemon play-date, which sounded fun to him. If anything, maybe something like that would help his Snivy open up to the other pokemon a little more. The poor guy was really shy and reserved, practically had the exact opposite personality of his trainer, which Ichiro found was odd and yet somehow endearing. "I love the idea of a pokemon playdate." Ichiro spoke up when Phoebe invited him and the others to jump on board with the idea as well. "It's a really good idea." He then beamed at Maria, realizing that it must have been her idea. "When you two decide on a day for it, let me asap, okay?" It then donned on him even more so that he really needed to pass around his PokeGEAR number. "Hang on a second..." Stuffing a hand into his pocket, he soon produced a few folded papers that he had planned on passing around to his fellow classmates -- if given the chance. They were Club flyers and on the back of them was his number, in case others wanted to get ahold of the Drama club leader.

Coincidentally, as he was beginning to separate the folded papers, Iris had stole his attention when she mentioned that she had heard that he had started a club, which was absolutely true. It seemed even Maria was interested in what sort of club he started. "Yup, that's right." He smiled at Iris, giving a very animated nod. "I decided to create a Drama Club and I'm already looking for members. Actually..." Trailing off, he began to hand out the folded papers he had removed from his pocket, giving one to each of the girls around him; Phoebe, Maria, Iris and even Ava who had just introduced herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ava -- and Fritz, too. I've never seen a Pokemon that small before -- save for Iris' Flabebe." He smiled as he gave her one of his folded club flyers. "It's also a pleasure to meet you, too, Maria. Your Lilipup is also really adorable." Ichiro then directed his attention back to the group. "My PokeGEAR number in on the back of those club flyers. Give me a text or call sometime and I'll have your guys' numbers, too." He explained with a smile. "Also-also, I'd love it if all of you would consider joining my club -- heh, no pressure of coarse. You don't even have to keep the flyer -- makes for great doodle paper, though." He then gave a laugh at the last bit.

- - - CLUB FLYER - - - -

User Image

Meanwhile, Snivy watched his trainer's actions in silence, curious about what the boy was passing around to everyone, but figured it might have been the paper Ichiro had been struggling with on the computer the other day. Though, his attention soon shifted when he was approached by fireball; Phoebe's Charmander. Shyly, the pokemon's first reaction was to slowly back away, but before he could, Fireball had taken him by the hand and led him over to the other pokemon. As much as Snivy felt nervous about the whole ordeal, he was beginning to feel more at ease around the Charmander, since her actions were a lot slower and more careful this time around. Though, he was still a little afraid of the lit flame on the other's tail, fearful that it could hurt him. But something told him that Fireball's actions were guileless and genuine so he relented and decided to willingly follow along with the fire-type, going wherever the other wanted to take him.

Soon enough, Ms. Annesse announced what they'd be doing for gym class. Laps around the gym didn't seem so bad to Ichiro and even Dodgeball sounded really fun afterwards. Turning his attention to the others who were still with him, he noted that Maria was already getting a start on their assigned task, her Lilipup beating her too it. Turning his attention back to Phoebe, Ichiro smiled. "Hey, Phoebe. How about we do the same and get started on those laps." He then offered before making his way over to the lanes marked out on the gym floor. As he began a slow jog, he figured he would keep up the same pace as Phoebe since he kind of wanted to talk with her more. He also kind of wanted to hang with her because he thought she was cute, although he didn't exactly want to outright tell her that. If he did, she'd probably think he had cooties or something. Slightly blushing at his silly thoughts, Ichiro was then caught off guard when he saw a bright red Dodgeball suddenly whizzed past his face, and soon enough struck poor Iris. Had a game a Dodgeball already started? "What's going on?" Ichiro questioned, looking back at Phoebe feeling rather confused.

Looking around a little more, he guessed the dark haired boy -- Marco he thought his name was -- was a pretty speedy kid who happened to finish the assigned laps before everyone else. Guess that gave him an advantage in the Dodgeball game. "Looks like Dodgeball already started." He mused, but decided that it was probably a good idea to finish their laps around the gym anyway. Though, he was stopped dead in his tracks when he saw a red projectile suddenly glance off of his new best friend. "Phoebe! Are you okay?" He rushed to her, worried that the Dodgeball might have injured her pretty good. Inwardly, he felt almost as though he wanted to get back at whoever it was that had thrown it. They weren't even finished their laps yet, so why was poor Phoebe a target? He then decided to keep an eye out for any other wayward dodgeballs coming their way. He knew he wouldn't be able to block them -- he wasn't a fan of physical pain -- but figured he could at least inform Phoebe when they should duck and cover.

User Image
════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                            ✗ MOOD : Content/alarmed
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Gym uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                            ✗ OOC : @Yume: Thanks! I really love your art for Iris and so I wanted to kinda do the same. I'm hoping Ichiro's uniform colors are accurate ;P

@Shadow of Miracles: Haha! I love Marco's post and how he's inadvertently started a Dodgeball war. In a way he's getting back at Silvano which is pretty sweet xP

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Snivy
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
        Pokemon: Oddish
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 6
        Nature Hasty
        Ability Chlorophyll
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Absorb
            ► Sweet Scent

User Image
      I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x5

► T A G

murruelecreuset
      Flyer Obtained: http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad309/Hitsukei/1PK/Drama_club_Flyer1_zpsfcbzdzoz.jpg

DJ Double B
      Flyer Obtained: http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad309/Hitsukei/1PK/Drama_club_Flyer1_zpsfcbzdzoz.jpg

SoundVVave

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:34 am
User Image
xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
gym▐ ▌lots of people▐ ▌.__.;

As everyone started their laps, he reached into his bag and pulled out what looked like two scraps of leather. Once he pulled them over his small hands, however, it became clear that they were simple fingerless leather gloves. He turned his hands over, thankful to his Foster mother to think of packing him these. He was wondering how much of a difference they would make when Iris said good bye and began her laps. He turned and smiled, offering her a wave. It was okay, he would have just slowed her down anyway.

Off he began, pushing the wheels of his chair slow at first, then faster and faster. This chair was far better than his old one, he thought as he weaved between a few students. In his lap, Angel cheered him on, enjoying the ride. But all too soon, Cécile's arms grew heavy and he slowed down to the pace of te walking students, panting a little as he did so. "I guess I'm pretty out of shape, huh Angel?" He said with a tired smile. Angel patted his chest softly. If she could speak, she would have told him to pace himself, but it would be a long while before that would be possible.

Once the laps were done, he noticed many balls flying around as the other students began a dodgeball game. "Oh dear," He turned and rolled to the other side of the gym where an empty hoop waited. He remembered playing a little with the kids down the street. He shook his head a little, found himself a ball, and lined himself up at one of the many lines on the wooden floor. His first two shots missed, bouncing off the rim or not hitting anything at all, resulting in two balls Angel went to fetch. But by the third shot, he actually made a shot! "I did it!" He cheered and Angel beamed, more than happy he was enjoying himself.

User Image
OOC:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Ralts - Angel
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -ATK)
    Ability: Synchronize
    Experience:
    Move Set:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:34 am
User Image

|LocationGym |WearingKingdra Gym Clothes |MoodPumped |

ffffffPhoebe was so excited to scan the little, yellow pokemon. She watched as the word 'Joltik' was registered into her pokedex and nodded again in thanks to Ava for letting her scan her pokemon. Maria offered her congrats to Fireball for learned a new move and Phoebe beamed, "If him and I can work on it enough, maybe we can show it off during the playdate!" Fireball perked up when he heard the conversation was about him and let out an excited 'Char', showing his opinion on the showcase. They were reminded just how dangerous the upcoming battle would be with Maria's unfinished statement, however, and she rubbed her arm, "I don't know if anyone would be able to talk those two out of it. Those nasty comments about his pokemon yesterday probably already made him itch for a battle." Ichiro gave her a nervous laugh before telling her why their meeting was suddenly canceled, and Phoebe nodded understandingly. She remembered that he was wanting to do a drama club, drama seeming to be his passion, so she smiled when she heard his club was accepted. Ichiro passed out flyers to everyone in the group, the flyers having more information about his club. "I'd love to join," Phoebe said as she entered his number into her pokegear before putting both that and they flyer into her bag. It seemed the others liked the idea of a drama club too, she hoped he'd get the amount of members he needed.

The teacher called the start of gym and before Phoebe knew it, it was just her a Ichiro left. Fireball stayed behind as Phoebe caught up to Ichiro, keeping the slower pace he set for them. "So, have you thought of any nicknames for Snivy," she asked as she got her breath under control for the pace. Her eyes glanced down to make sure that her shoes were properly tied, last thing she wanted was to trip. They were passed by some students who decided that the faster pace was the way to go, but she didn't mind. Keeping things slow meant she didn't have to worry as much. Phoebe looked back over to Ichiro to ask him more about the club when she noticed his face was flushed again. Shooting him a worried look, she stopped them and pulled them over to the side out of the way, "Ichiro, are you okay? Your face is red, are we going too fast?"

He mused about dodgeball starting already and Phoebe looked around, "Maybe we should get moving then, we're easy targets just standing here," she said with a laugh, looking back at him. She started to get their pace back when she felt something bonk off her head. It knocked her over a little, but she managed to stay on her feet. Ichiro came over to her, asking if she was okay and she nodded, "Yeah, but maybe we should hide out while this is happening." She wasn't the most athletic and didn't want to get hit on the head again. She grabbed his hand and moved over behind a large basket, ducking down and pulling him with her. Though, her eyes flashed with excitement when a red ball rolled to them. "Hey, Ichiro, how is your arm," she asked as she handed him the ball with a smile.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 7
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/3
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:09 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gymnasium Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Alert/Ready to have some fun OOC:Ah oversleeping feels nice on a snowy day =w=◉

The pace she and Cyndaquil were going seemed to be doing the trick just fine. They were reaching around their fourth lap when before reaching the bleachers Cyndaquil squealed in panic. She stopped in her tracks and looked down,"What's-ACK!"Again his squealing was a little too late. A ball bounced away after the hit, someone was taking a shot at her. She jerked around and immediately laid her eyes on Marco, who was scurrying up from the ground, seemed he was starting the dodgeball game- well there was no way she wasn't going to join in. She grabbed the ball that had hit her and grinned mischievously,"Cheap shot Marco!" she shouted as she threw the ball at the black haired boy. However, a slight stumble sent her tossing it a little bit uneven and missing Marco, "Dang it! Oops..." She watched the ball go towards someone still jogging, a dusty brunette in a charizard colored gym uniform, but the trajectory was so wobbly it could have been going for Kirsi and her Growlithe. Koru quickly cupped her hands together and shouted,"Incoming!" She felt bad not knowing the girl's name, it would have been better to warn her if she could shout it instead of a simple warning like she just uttered. She then realized that dodgeball was engulfing everyone- what the heck was that Marco guy doing?

Meanwhile Fletchling was flying overhead after Koru made him lose his footing on her head. Flapping above he had a clear view of the ensuing chaos between the students. He had no idea what this game was but it did seem like fun- but he wasn't ready to partake considering his size. He glided down seeing Cyndaquil's nose poking out from his hiding place behind the ball rack. Fletchling landed on the rack and chirped"Ling! Fletch-ling fle-ling!(Why are you hiding?!)" Cyndaquil was shocked by Fletchling's chirps and skidded further back behind the rack,
"Cy quil cynda cynda! Qui quil! (Did you see that thing it was huge! What if I get squished?)" Fletchling narrowed his eyes at Cyndaquil in disappointment, "Ling ling Fletch Ling Fle. (But trainer won't let it hit you. Trainer is very nice.)" Cyndaquil continued to quiver, but knew Fletchling was right,"Cyn...(I know but...)" He jumped again and turned his attention to the human in the wheelchair playing basketball. It seemed like they were surrounded now...Fletchling shook his head at the little fire mouse.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

DJ Double B

Shadow of Miracles

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:56 am
Erkowan

murruelecreuset

iKatamalicious

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus smiled then laughed as the Kingdra girl he had helped tried to catch what appeared to be a very stubborn Murkrow after she gave her thanks "No problem..Chess right?" he said backing away from the bird (it seemed to have some problems with him being close to her)
"Hey you're from kingdra too do you wanna-look out!"
The warning came too late and Marcus suppressed the guilt that came with the knowledge that despite his actions, Chessebelle had gotten hit in the head despite his best efforts.
He extended a hand to help her out and was halfway through asking if she was okay when she suddenly grabbed him, questioning about what he could only guess was her pokemon whereabouts
"Okay jeez..I mean um" he stopped himself and took a moment to rethink his response. She was obviously distressed, though it was a bit amusing to see her pokemon's antics, as well as her reactions to them. When the Murkrow started talking, Marcus had to try not to laugh.
"Um..I'd just return him honestly, you can probably get away with doing it from here" he said when she asked him what she should do "you got his pokeball right?"
After all that was he had done with Valiant, he wasn't gonna risk the slakoth getting hit again. A part of Marcus wondered just who had thrown the ball and wanted to hold them responsible for possibly injuring his pokemon, he quickly suppressed that part however though not without some effort, his pokemon had gotten hurt (and Chess had almost gotten hit in the head).
It would have been one thing if they had organized a game but just who went around throwing balls at random people?
Looking away from her, his eyes landed on the basketball hoop ways away from the dodgeball war. There was already a student playing in them and Marcus had the sudden idea that they should head there.
"You wanna get away from this?" he asked Chess nodding his head towards the basketball nets, his eyes then scanned the crowd trying to spot other people he knew.
"Evelyn, you in for dodgeball or you wanna dip?" he asked their other fellow Kingdra, eyes still on the lookout for stray dodgeballs (and maybe looking for a head of blonde hair? )
If they wanted to stay Marcus wouldn't stop them but neither girl had really struck him as the kind to be up for a game.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Gymnasium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

Silvano smiled at Niara, glad that she and Mitus were doing okay. He then nodded when Niara told him that she should join him for breakfast and perhaps give him some tips on how to eat right. "Actually, that would help a lot." He admitted to her, realizing that her family background probably meant that she had some decent knowledge when it came to the subject of good health.

Walking beside Niara, Silvano made sure to match her pace as they walked the laps around the gym, letting the other students who preferred to run or jog pass them by. He didn't mind that Niara had decided to let Mitus walk alongside them. For one, he was a well behaved pokemon and Silvano respected that, he also figured it wasn't a bad idea to let the little guy get some exercise as well. So when Niara had to stop and pick him up whenever he got tired, Silvano would also stop and wait for the two, finding Niara's actions somehow endearing. He also didn't mind taking it easy since he was still feeling slightly under the weather.

As they continued their lap at their own speed, Silvano soon noticed how one of the new students, a blond-haired girl with pretty teal coloured eyes had slowed down her pace so that she was now walking alongside him, deliberately. She had an Eevee tailing her, a pokemon he recognized as popular among the aristocratic. Though, his attention was mainly focused on the pokemon's trainer, who he assumed wanted to speak to him from the way she looked at him with her head tilted to the side. For some reason, there was an air of familiarity about her presence. Did he know her from somewhere? Silvano couldn't help but raise a brow at her curiously as she spoke, introducing herself as Faye Valeri Rhoades. Upon hearing her name, he instantly realized why the girl felt like a familiar face to him. He had seen Faye on a couple occasions since she lived in the same wealthy neighborhood as him, within Olivine. She had a prestigious and well known family within the town that had a lot of clout.

Silvano gave Faye a thin smile and some of his natural reserve melted. "My name is Antonio Silvano -- Tony to those who are close to me." He politely introduced himself. "I'm from Olivine and my father is a well known bureaucrat there. We live in the same neighborhood as you, if I remember correctly. Regardless, it's a pleasure to see you again, miss Rhoades." He continued. "Actually, it's kind of fortuitous that we're both attending Ordell." Falling silent a moment, he then shifted his attention back to Niara who was remaining unusually quiet. He couldn't help but wonder if his old friend was alright or perhaps was feeling a little shy. So Silvano decided to get her involved in the conversation. "Faye, I'd like to introduce you to my longtime friend." He told Faye before gesturing to the light haired girl beside him. "This is Niara Aeroth. Her family owns the large medical conglomerate of the same name. We met when she and I were dragged along during our fathers' business meetings." Silvano explained before deciding to introduce Niara to the other girl. "Niara, this is Faye, a well known fashionista from the town I grew up in." Silvano hoped that by introducing the two girls to each other, maybe they could all become friends or something. It wasn't a bad idea to form a group of friends.

Just after having fallen silent again, Silvano didn't at all expect what happened next. Some large object had pelted him square in the back of the head, causing him to hunch forward, his eyes growing wide with shook. Did someone just throw something at him? "Uggh...." He groaned raising a hand to the back of his head to rub the sore spot. It seemed Dodge ball had started or something and if he remembered the rules correctly, head shots were not allowed. But just as he was turning to see where the ball had come from, another one pelted him in the face. Doubling over Silvano fought through the pain and shock of it all to see where the ball had come from, peering through his fingers that covered his face. His eyes narrowed dangerously when he spotted Marco hanging around in the direction of where the projectile had come from. "Why you..." He growled in a low tone as he realized that this was now personal. Marco was trying to get back at him and was even blatantly ignoring the rules to do so!

Feeling vindictive, Silvano soon spotted a stray ball that had rolled near him and the two girls. Taking his hands away from his face, he took a few steps over to the red dodgeball and picked it up. He then scanned the room for Marco -- his nemesis. Drawing the ball in his hand back behind him, Silvano lunged forward on one foot as he whipped the ball as hard as he could at Marco, hoping to hit him somewhere along his upper torso, even though he was tempted to aim for his head, like Marco had to him. Though, before he could see if it was a direct hit or not, something black fluttered wildly in front of him. Straitening his posture, Silvano realized that it was some sort of Bird Pokemon and it had some sort of beef with him. Silvano narrowed his eyes at the pokemon and slowly backed away from it. "Leave me you alone, you stupid thing." Silvano huffed at the pokemon, certain it was going to attack him or something. He wasn't sure what to do, but he certain didn't want it around him. "Somebody help me!" He then called out, unsure of what was going to happen next.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Lightheaded and fatigued and now in pain
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent / Angry
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Gym clothes

✗ WORD COUNT : ???
                                                  ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 10
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic
                                                            ► Astonish

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                        User Image

User Image x0

► T A G

Lady Niara

Erkowan

iKatamalicious

Shadow of Miracles

Sorry this post was rushed. ><; Gotta run to work now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:26 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Happy/FocusedGymnasiumI think I was channeling air bud into this ^^" Hopefully I didn't miss anything just let me know if I did.

It appeared that Eli and Poochyena rushed through the laps a little too quick trying to out race each other. He was already back around the final lap where the rack of balls were. He ran in place for a moment while Poochyena skidded to a stop by him. He laughed feeling victorious and stopped moving. He bent down and rubbed the top of her head then her ears. User Image “Good run girl. Now let’s play some ball what do you say?” She barked in agreement with his idea. He nodded and stood up again to head towards the ball rack. He chose a basketball, but noticed a little bird pokemon and a Cyndaquil behind the rack. He titled his head at them and pulled out his poke-gear back from his pocket:
Fletchling, the Tiny Robin Pokemon. These friendly pokemon send signals to one another with beautiful chirps and tail feather movement.-Cyndaquil, The Fire Mouse Pokemon. It is timid and always curls itself up in a ball. If attacked, it flares up it’s back for protection.
He was intrigued by these pokemon as he put the poke-gear away then started to look around,
"Do you guys belong to someone?”Obviously it’d be strange for wild pokemon to be in the gym, so they had to belong to someone here. Some yelling ‘Incoming’ made him turn around and see a girl with golden eyes yelling out after throwing a ball. A nervous smile presented itself on his face then he looked back down to the little pokemon and realized they were hers and were just taking cover from the dodge ball game that was apparently happening. He decided to let them be, better not to startle a fire type pokemon. He began to dribble the ball then saw Cecil, one of the new students, playing ball with his Ralts. There seemed to be enough room for everyone so he continued his actions and whistled to Poochyena,“Got the ball Yena come at it!” He stopped dribbling and grasped the ball with both hands while Poochyena came forward and started to try and hit the ball out of his hands. He swung to the right then to the left but Poochyena wasn’t ready to let him have the ball all to himself. She leapt up and used his bent knee as footing and jumped out and tapped the ball out of his hands. He was surprised by her move and she started to huddle the ball by running around it then moving it with her paws and snout, "Raworfh!” Elijah resumed his position and smirked at her,"Now where’d you learn that from?” She jumped in place then started to scoot and push the ball around the court and circles around Elijah. She laughed as he gave chase but running and reaching down she kept jumping out of his way. She got closer to the net and knew what he had to do. He ran close to the floor then stayed kneeled down,"Come girl take the shot!” Poochyena knew what he was doing- she had seen him do this plenty of times before. Back home he loved to play basketball and to get her involved in the fun he worked with her to develop a few “tricks” to let her play too. She bit down on the ball, not too hard or else it would pop, but enough to where she had a grip on it. She started to run for him, then jumped onto his back. He then shot straight up and jumped and reached out his arm. She ran his arm and jumped before his arm gave weigh and spat out the ball and whacked it with a twist of her tail. The ball landed just on the ring of the hoop and fell in with a magical swooshing sound- the sound of the net and the ball. Eli landed from his jumped and caught Poochyenna in his arms. He held her tight and was gleeful,"Great job girl. Yeah you’re the champion! Glad to know we’re not out of practice.” Poochyena was incredibly happy she made it and started to lick Eli’s face and pat it with her paws. He started to laugh again,"Okay okay I got the message Yena I got it-!” He put her down so she would stop licking him. He saw cecil shoot a basket and clapped his hands together, "Nice shot man.” he held his hand out to him, "I’m Eli and you’re Cecil correct? Want to play a game? Basketball is a lot more fun with more than one person…and pokemon…!” In his current field of vision he saw a ball heading for Eve, or the girl beside her. Without thinking about it he ran off towards her,"Eve look out!” He reached for her arm and pulled her towards him and stopped her into an embrace. The ball appeared to go almost completely between the two girls, and the other one with the white hair appeared to have a rescuer of her own. Eli let go of Eve and sighed reliefed she didn’t get hit. Getting hit in the head was bad, but it would have been double bad if it hit her and broke her glasses too. He looked at her asked,"That was really close…Are you alright Eve?” He looked around to see who could’ve thrown that, but now he was seeing all the people joining in on the dodgeball, there wasn’t any sign of the first thrower. Poochyena barked to get his attention and then scooted the ball around that missed the girls. Eli grinned getting the idea and reached out to point by his command, "Alright Poochyena tackle ball that way!” She did so with great excitement. She jumped and lunged at the ball and sent it flying at random to a student. He watched where it would go but felt a little worried when it struck Chael, the boy that looked so angry before "Whoops…” He started to feel worry about this kid’s retaliation…Then shot back around and waved to Cecil, ”Oh sorry man! Didn’t mean to run off like that!” Seems he was just like Poochyena, wanted to be around others at the same time. Eli rubbed the back of his head then asked Eve, "Say you play some basketball with us? You don’t have to be good at it plus it’s a safer than dodgeball.”

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.10No Held Item

murruelecreuset

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Blinded By Silence

ShyWolfHeart

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:00 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara was happy Tony didn't object to her supervising his breakfast. Though if it was worse than that, she might start supervising his entire eating habit. She gave a little giggle at the thought as they walked along the gym walls. She wondered why Tony didn't have his Pokemon out. In fact, she was trying to recall if she had even seen his Pokemon. What did he have? She hoped it was something cute.

Back to the new girl, Tony mentioned he may have actually been her neighbor in his hometown. Once he finally recalled where they knew each other, he decided to introduce Niara to the girl and vice versa. Niara have a little smile and waved to the girl in greeting. Hey there. Nice to meet you. Why did the feeling of jealousy grow a little stronger? She tried to push t aside as she kept up with Tony. But she was quickly distracted again when something hit her heel going up, sending her backwards to the ground. Mitus quickly came over and checked to make sure she was ok. What in the world?

She looked up to see Tony get nailed in the head with a flying ball. Didn't the teacher say head shots were off limits? She looked in the direction the ball came from to see Marco, the late boy, in the direction of origin. Why would he do that? Tony wasted no time in getting revenge by throwing a ball back. Niara hoped he was calm after that but a bird Pokemon decided to harass him to which Niara decided to sway at the bird Pokemon to get it away from him. Leave him alone, you! Of course she wasn't expecting te teacher to do what she did next.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory: Bag with casual and school uniform

Mood: Eager and hopeful
Attire: Gym uniform
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Hitsukei
Erkowan
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:30 pm
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Elena was happy as can be to see that most of the students - even Cecile! - were at least willing to do laps. Some ran immediately others kept a casual pace. But once dodgeball started, she had to have Rhonda come out to supervise the ones doing laps while Elena and Plushie supervised the ball games. While she didn't have a problem with competition, she did have an issue with balls flying stray and hitting students, one in the head multiple times like she said was forbidden. She sighed and gestured to Plushie who took to Vine Whip to grab the dodgeball a currently flying. She looked to check on Silvano to see him being harassed by Chessabelle's Murkrow.

Miss Haruno, Miss Blair, please come see me. She gave a sigh of disappointment as she waited on the others, Plushie's third vine extending to grab the Murkrow away from Silvano. She was glad to see others enjoying themselves but the fact others were getting pelted while finishing laps and even worse being hit in places she specifically forbid, she figured she had to set another rule or two for the future to ensure this wouldn't happen anymore. She went over ideas while she waited for the girls to approach.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Excited
Attire: School-assigned Athletic Attire for Instructors
OOC:

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

iKatamalicious
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:14 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Gymnasiumxxxxxxxx who The other students, their pokemon, and Donxxxxxxxxooc

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle nodded half-heartedly at Marcus' confirmation of her name. "Yea, Chess." She reaffirmed as she continued to stare dumbly at her pokemon. He was a handful. At the mention of his pokeball, the color drained even more from her already fair face. "I.. I.. I don't know if I have it.." She didn't even remember where she had put her bag--since she had come in her gym clothes, she hadn't gone to the changing rooms so maybe it was back at her room or at the bleachers. It was all too much for her at the moment. "I think that I'm going to just go hide under the bleachers after I collect him.." The girl told Marcus before prickling when she saw the girl next to the purple-haired boy swatting towards Don to get him away from the boy. Of course, it was her fault, but she still felt protective. "I'll be right back.." Chessebelle gave an embarrassed smile to Marcus before looking back at her Murkrow. Finally she mustered up the courage to make her way over to the two that he was harrassing. "I-I.." She sputtered, not quite getting the bravery required to speak apparently. Don had still been on his tirade, but when the shadow of his trainer was behind him, the distressed look on her face made him pause for a moment, looking between the people for a moment.

xxx Chessebelle took a deep breath, looking at the blonde and the boy. "I'm sorry." She quickly said, looking between them for a moment with her cheeks tinged red. She was too embarrassed for life at the moment, and the sudden calling of her name didn't help anything. "He's usually not so rude... I'm s-sorry." The girl tried to defend her pokemon, even though she knew he was just being a brat, trying to contain a gasp as the Murkrow was suddenly picked up with a green tentacle. She glanced at the two once more before following the tentacle that held her flailing pokemon. Chessebelle stood in front of her teacher, looking at her feet awkwardly. Being a new student was a bit much, especially when her pokemon wanted to make a fuss. She could hear him grunting and wriggling in the Chesnaught's grasp, making her look up and give him a pitiful look. Don looked at his trainer and returned a somewhat sympathetic look, getting the aura of sadness from her and glared over his shoulder for a moment at the grass-type before stopping his struggle and basically letting his fight die down. Chessebelle returned her look to her feet as she stood in front of the teacher, feeling awful under her gaze.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

Lady Niara

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items