Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:57 am
Albino - Cedric
Feel free to have Dumuzi find Theo in you're next post if you want. >=3 Or... maybe we could use our pokemon to bring them together. >w>

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Once more into the foliage!

Dumuzi walked at very relaxed pace as he made his way into the forest where –unlike last time- he was fairly quick to enter the bushes and start to look for the pokemon that were hiding inside. Vivi was more than happy with the change of scenery, now this was more like it! She felt a little freer than what she had felt previous for some reason. She was one happily little fairy being in the forest right now. She needed little effort to keep up with her human, who was once more using a stick try and find some pokemon for her to try and triumph over, it had gotten awfully boring just watching Titania do all the work from the side, and after this, she would be able to help her human find the Flower fairy that he was looking for, as well as protect him from the pokemon that were in the area that weren’t too eager to have their resting place disturbed.
Dumuzi wasn’t ignorant of the excited spark that Vivienne seemed to carry, and he couldn’t help but chuckle at her enthusiasm for it. It must have really sucked just walking along and watching from the side lines. Dumuzi knew that all too well –what it was like to just sit on the sidelines and watch while others had fun. He couldn’t help but feel a sense of empathy for Vivienne which is why he decided to do this now instead of wait till he got Flabebe and brought them all here at once to train. It made him feel a little better knowing that soon, Vivi was going to be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with Titania in terms of strength sooner rather than later. Dumuzi, not knowing the forest very well, wandered rather aimlessly through the bush in his search for opponents worthy of battle against Vivi, maybe a nice strong Metapod or something would do the trick? A couple of those and Vivienne would be strong in no time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts:I like this forest, it's really pretty. ^.^
Feelings: Neutral
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 1/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 8/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 10/10 [1/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 21/30
Antidote: 4/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 3/5
NPC Encounter: 6/??
Moving Location: 1/3 -

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-4 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Lucky Chant ► N/A▐ - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 turns. Prevents Critical Hits.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 17 Magical Leaf
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azurill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Normal ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Useless █ Splash ►N/A▐ - No effect
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers targets defence by one stage
█ Water ◆ Defensive █Water Sport►N/A▐ - Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns
Next Move wanted:Lv 7 Bubbles
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:19 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 4/5Trainer Challenge : 43/15

Theo noticed his Pokémon were looking tired and he returned them all but Elliot, who was resting contently in his scarf, and Jesamine, who actually didn't want to go back into her ball at all, to their Pokéballs. Well, looked like he should rest a bit, too. Hopefully there wouldn't be anymore murderous Kakuna or Metapod. "Hm? What's wrong, Jesamine?" "Ra~." Jesamine started off and Theo followed after her. "J-Jesamine...!" Theo eventually caught up to the Ralts and leaned forward to catch his breath. Standing again, he picked Jesamine up and noticed she'd led him right to a young...trainer. Honestly, Theo couldn't tell if this person was male or female. But! Jesamine must have realized Theo was getting lonely and decided to help him out. The blonde smiled at the other. "Hi! Sorry for suddenly appearing like that." Woooow. What a great greeting. He wasn't at all socially charming like his father had been.

[ I had to improvise. You ninja-ed me. XD ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dominick || 12 || 13/22 || 110/110 || Telepathy Jesamine || 13 || 6/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize Olivia || 8 || 17/18 || 80/80 || Magician Elliot || 5 || 2/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings Vin || 4 || 14/17 || 40/40 || Pickup Claire || 7 || 11/17 || 70/70 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
Disarming Voice : 40 (Never misses) || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage || Teleport : User flees wild battles (Teleports party to most recent Pokémon Center)
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stagsle

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait || Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:42 am
Albino - Cedric
Bwhahaah~ Us Ninja's use the element of surprise at all times. >=3

User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi was starting to have the same kind of problems as before with finding pokemon, but at least the scenery had changed from what it was before, so there was at least something new to look forwards to. It took a little while of searching until the bushes head of Dumuzi and Vivienne started to rustle and out popped a Ralts, a very strong looking Ralts that Vivienne would likely have no chance of beating. But… wait a minute, Ralts weren’t usually in this area, where they? He was pretty sure that the Ralts nests were closer to the city, at least that’s what his pokedex told him. He looked over at Vivienne who gazed upon the Ralts with a look of curiosity. This Ralts had to have been owned by someone, it just didn’t feel right that a wild Ralts would be so far out of its natural habitat. Bending over slightly and placing his hands on his knees he looked down at the Ralts.
”Well… hey there, who do you belong to?” He asked knowing that he wasn’t going to be getting an answer. Still, at least he could try and get this pokemon back to its trainer. The thoughts of good deeds were cut short when a blonde young man came bursting out of the bushes and towards the gathered group. ”Well, I guess I don’t have to look very far for them, do I?” Dumuzi mused as he straightened himself up, placing his hands behind his back and giving the new arrival a quick once over. The smile that was offered to him was returned, though the smile didn’t quite reach Dumuzi’s eyes. He bent over and scooped up his own pokemon, just in case she got the idea to make a break for it like the other boys Ralts did. ”It’s alright, there is no need to apologize. Pokemon who are out of their pokeballs can be a handful sometimes. I’m Dumuzi. It’s nice to meet you.”
Dumuzi’s eyes landed on the pokeballs that were on his belt*. He had quite a few of them already, the collection seemed to have dwarfed her own two pokemon squad, and he was really hoping that this blond, slightly older looking boy wasn’t itching for a pokemon battle. He didn’t think that his pokemon were ready for that just yet. ”You seem to have quite a few Pokemon on you, are you hear on behalf of a Professor?”

((I’m not sure if Theo wears his pokeballs are out in the open or not, if they aren’t just let me know and I’ll change the post))

Thoughts: O_O Looks like I found more than Pokémon out here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 2/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 9/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 1/10 [2/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 22/30
Antidote: 5/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 4/5
NPC Encounter: 7/??
Moving Location: 2/3

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Lucky Chant ► N/A▐ - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 turns. Prevents Critical Hits.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azurill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Normal ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Defensive █Water Sport►N/A▐ - Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:14 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 5/5Trainer Challenge : 44/15

Theo noticed his company's smile was....Well, it wasn't forced, but it wasn't fully sincere either. But, that was probably because he...she...was either not very social or closed off. He introduced himself as Dumuzi, which sounded more male-ish than girly. Still, it had a unisex ring to it, too. "She's usually very compliant. Anyway, I'm Theo. It's nice to meet you, Dumuzi. I thought I was the only one in the forest." Out here for a Professor? "If you mean if I'm traveling as a favor for one of the Professors, then no. I'm traveling for my Pokémon journey." His ill-advised, punish-worthy journey. He was dreading the moment he ran into Aston. "Anyway, I hope the amount of Pokémon I have doesn't intimidate you...."

[ They're on the cross belt thing he has. You'll have to look at his profile picture to see what I mean. ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dominick || 12 || 14/22 || 110/110 || Telepathy Jesamine || 13 || 7/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize Olivia || 8 || 18/18 || 80/80 || Magician Elliot || 5 || 3/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings Vin || 4 || 15/17 || 40/40 || Pickup Claire || 7 || 12/17 || 70/70 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
Disarming Voice : 40 (Never misses) || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage || Teleport : User flees wild battles (Teleports party to most recent Pokémon Center)
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stagsle

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:38 am
Albino - Cedric
Sorry its a bit rushed. I need to head off to bed. I got work tomorrow. >.<

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”The pleasure is mine, Theo.” Dumuzi replied to the introduction, he supposed that he could give him the benefit of the doubt as he seemed a rather nice guy. His pokemon seemed very comfortable with him and he even had a Ralts with him, he knew that Ralts didn’t usually come to those who were wicked or evil people. So he was a lot more open to what Theo was saying and assumed him to be a good person because of it. It was a relief to meet so many nice people in a new place like Kalos.
”Well, originally I was in Santalune City looking for some specific pokemon, but I decided to come and raise this little one in the forest, seeing as the forest is usually full of weaker, more manageable pokemon.” Dumuzi explained softly, his face took on something of an amused looked. ”I see, so you’ll be going after the Gym badges as well then?” It seemed like a rather common thing to do for trainers, himself included. He supposed this made them rivals in a way, but Dumuzi wasn’t as interested in getting any more rivals than his brother at the moment, if he gave himself too many rivals he wasn’t going to get anything done and he was only going to succeed in driving himself insane with stress of being the better of everyone. No, he wasn’t going to be looking for anymore rivals in the future. His brother was enough. Dumuzi looked up at Theo for a moment, a ghost of a smile crossed her face. "No, not at all. I'm just hoping that you don't want to battle, I don't think we'd have much of a chance as it was right now. I know that my tastes in pokemon are... picky, so I don't have a lot of pokemon."
Dumuzi’s other pokeball burst open and Titania came out of her pokeball, attracted to the voices that where not her humans. She wanted to see what this new human was like, and feel his aura for herself. When she did materialize, she looked up and saw that he too, had a fellow Ralts in his arms. It would be pretty obvious that Titania was the strongest of the two pokemon which was probably why there was a focus on Vivienne right now. Titania looked up at the other Ralts, though was feeling her masters aura to get a better sense of who this new human was as a person.
"You're human's aura is... interesting.' Titania complimented to Jesamine.

Thoughts: None, really

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 3/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 10/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 2/10 [2/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 23/30
Antidote: 6/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 5/5
NPC Encounter: 8/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Held item:

Held item:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 6/5Trainer Challenge : 45/15

Theo smiled a bit. Specific Pokémon? What had he been looking for? He wanted to ask, but didn't. It would come up again sometime. Something felt...invasive...about asking right now. "Yeah. I'm hoping to earn a couple before....Well, it doesn't matter right now." How did he explain Aston and why he was against the journey so much? Theo would figure something out. "Oh. No, don't worry. I'm not looking for any trainer battles right now. If I do, I'll be sure to find someone more....Well, experienced?" Jesamine looked down at the other Ralts as she complimented Theo's aura. "Of course it is. That's why I adore him so much. I like Dumuzi's aura, but it feels...incomplete. Is he alright? Perhaps there's something troubling him?"

[ out of coups ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 12 || 15/22 || 110/110 || Telepathy ROAMING Jesamine || 13 || 8/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 9 || 1/19 || 90/90 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 5 || 4/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 4 || 16/17 || 40/40 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 7 || 13/17 || 70/70 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:12 am
Albino - Cedric

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi gave a title of his head, his eyebrows angled upwards and a bit of an amused smile on his face. ”Yes, perhaps some more seasoned veterans in the field of battle would suit you better than someone who just started their journey not too long ago. By the looks of it though, you got all your bases covered if you do run into a fight.” At least, that’s what Dumuzi assumed. Unless the boy was a total fool and put all of his eggs in one basket –as it were- then he would likely have a fairly large variety of pokemon to help him out during his journey. Then again, could Dumuzi be classified as one of those ‘total fools’ if that was the case? Well, regardless of whether or not his resolve to use his favourite pokemon was considered a fool’s errand or otherwise, Dumuzi found it something of a relief to have someone to talk to and not have to worry about, at least for the moment. ”Are you traveling with someone? Or are you out here all by your lonesome too?” Dumuzi wondered if he was being a little too intrusive by asking him this, but he supposed that satiating an innocent curiosity could end up with something good for him. If anything, maybe he could have someone to talk to while she got Vivienne stronger.
Titania crossed her arms and looked back at Dumuzi. ”Honestly… I don’t know. My human keeps to himself and doesn’t talk to use very much. He goes into these strange traces and his aura changes and shifts, whatever he’s thinking about, it makes him happy, but when they are interrupted it goes back to that icky coating that wraps up the shiny brilliance.” Titania paused for a moment before she looked back up at Jesamine. ”You wouldn’t happen to have the telepathy ability, do you? Vivienne and I are wondering what it could be that my human is trying to hide.”

Thoughts: Hmm, maybe if he's traveling alone, we can adventure together?
Feelings: Curious

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 4/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 11/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 3/10 [2/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 24/30
Antidote: 7/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 6/5
NPC Encounter: 9/??

Held item:

Held item:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:39 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 7/5Trainer Challenge : 46/15

Theo shook his head a Dumuzi's question. "Nope. It's just me and my team. You're the first person I've met since leaving Professor Sycamore's lab." He had met a few people on the way to the lab, though. No trainers. Just regular citizens. "Trance?...Do you mean daydream? I've seen people daydream before. It does look like they're in trances." Telepathy ability? Did she mean the battle ability? Probably not. Telepathy didn't let the Pokémon with that ability actually communicate with people. "No. I'd like to ask Theo some things, too. But, we'll have to wait until we're Kirlia. Then we can talk to them."

[ out of coups ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 12 || 16/22 || 110/110 || Telepathy ROAMING Jesamine || 13 || 9/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 9 || 2/19 || 90/90 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 5 || 5/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 4 || 17/17 || 40/40 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 7 || 14/17 || 70/70 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:12 am
Albino - Cedric

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”Ah, I see.” Dumuzi replied with a little bit of thought. ”Well, would you like to come with us while I raise Vivienne here? At the very least we could keep each other company. Traveling with Pokemon is great and all, but it’s hard to have a conversation with someone when you don’t understand what they are saying.”
Dumuzi looked down at the pokemon that he was cradling in his arms before looking back up at Theo. ”You don’t have to of course, and you don’t have to stay around any further than the forest if you don’t want to, but I thought that maybe you could use some human company just as much as I do, at least for a little while.” Dumuzi saw no harm in asking, they really didn’t seem like they were any sort of rivals and although their goals of collecting the gym badges were the same, they could potentially be better allies than any sort of rivals. Who knew? Maybe he and Theo could be good friends at the end of all of this? It was hard to say what would come in the future, and quite frankly, Dumuzi didn’t care either, but if he could distract himself from the monotony of trying to find pokemon while having someone else to talk to, that would be better than not having anyone at all. And if it was just till they parted ways after the forest, then that was fine too. Dumuzi held no illusion that he was going to be a long time looking for pokemon of his own to raise, being as finicky as he was.

”Day… dreaming?” It was probably apparent by now that Titania didn’t seem to be well versed in the human world. Having been caught so long ago by her original master and then not being used until this other human came along, she wasn’t as up to date as a pokemon who may have traveled with humans when it came to terminology or even understanding her human. ’Yes I suppose you’re right. Though it still intrigues me to the point of wanting to know now… I wonder though, if he would allow me to look into his mind while he has these ‘daydream’ things that you’re talking about? I would very much like to see the aura without the ickiness that surrounds it.’

Thoughts: I wonder what Titania and Theo's Ralts are talking about? O_o
Feelings: Curious

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 5/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 12/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 4/10 [2/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 25/30
Antidote: 8/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 7/5
NPC Encounter: 10/??

Held item:

Held item:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:39 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 8/5Trainer Challenge : 47/15

Did he want to stick around while Dumuzi trained? Theo beamed. "I'd love to! As long as you don't mind me doing some training, too. It'll be great to have human interaction." Jesamine wondered. She couldn't answer Titania's question because she didn't want to just assume Dumuzi would share his mind to that level. People were different. "I want to say he would, but he may think it too invasive. I guess it just depends on when you ask him and if he trusts you enough?"

[ Someone's trying to start up their lawn mower and it sounds like a growling monster. ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 12 || 17/22 || 110/110 || Telepathy ROAMING Jesamine || 13 || 10/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 9 || 3/19 || 90/90 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 5 || 6/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 5 || 1/18 || 50/50 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 7 || 15/17 || 70/70 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:58 am
Albino - Cedric
OAO Did you feed the monster before it got to you?

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi’s smiled again, the smile still not quite reaching his eyes but it was a warm and welcoming smile none the less. ”Of course not, now why would I mind if you did some training of your own?” Dumuzi mused at the idea of Theo just standing around and talking to him while he took on all the pokemon. Now that would just be silly… if not rather rude, unless Theo wanted a break of course. Ah, he was starting to get side tracked with his thoughts again, he was going to have to watch that from now on, Theo might think that he was a weirdo or something if he kept spacing out and going into his own little world. ”Well, if we’re going to be traveling together for a while, I guess I should introduce my pokemon as well. This is Vivienne,” Dumuzi tickled the hapless pokemon’s feet, sending it once more into a flurry of squeaking giggles before looking down at his Ralts. ”And my Ralts is named Titania.” It would be interesting to see if Theo would pick up on the names that he called his pokemon or not, but Dumuzi wasn’t going to think lesser of him if he didn’t. ”Was I interrupting anything before we bumped into each other, or did you want to go and start looking to see if we can find any pokemon?” Dumuzi didn’t want to pull Theo away from, say, his breakfast or anything like that, though admittedly he was a little eager to do some training and get to know this new acquaintance that he found –or should he say, that Theo’s found him? Regardless, it was going to be a little more fun to distract himself with a human then it was trying to keep himself from getting bored by going inside his own head and looking for things to do.

”I wonder if I would be able to trust him or not. This isn’t the human who caught me, but he’s the human who uses me for battles and training. I wonder what happened that my original Master would have given me away? Though I question why he would do so, honestly, I’m not sure if my original master had forgotten about me or not.” Titania was distracted for a moment while she was being introduced by her new human. She looked back over at Jesamine again. ”I guess this means that we’ll be traveling around together for a while. What are your other Human’s pokemon like? I suppose that I will see them at some point, but perhaps if you give me some idea of their personalities that I could prepare myself for some… possible personality quirks?’

Thoughts:Well, it looks like I won't be as bored in between looking for pokemon for a while. ^.^
Feelings: A little happy. >w>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 6/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 13/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 5/10 [2/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 26/30
Antidote: 9/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 8/5
NPC Encounter: 11/??

Held item:

Held item:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 9/5Trainer Challenge : 48/15

Theo blushed a bit. He wasn't sure why he had said that. "I guess I was just being....Actually, I don't even know." He smiled as Dumuzi introduced his Pokémon, Vivienne and Titania. They were adorable. "This is Jesamine, and I have a Fletchling sleeping in my scarf named Elliot." He'd introduce the others later. When asked it Dumuzi had interrupted something, Theo shook his head. "No. Just training, and that's easy to pick up on again." "Hm? Did your other trainer give you to Dumuzi? I don't know how else he would have obtained you...." Jesamine jumped out of Theo's arms and landed in front of Titania. "I don't know the new ones very well, but his Fennekin is very friendly and a little on the spoiled, lazy side. As for Dominick....Well, his biggest quirk is his size and albinoism. He's a bit distant and a little bit of a bully, but he usually means it in good fun. He's known Theo the longest. Since Theo was twelve, if I recall."

[ Well! Glad I finally have time to post! My lord! ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 12 || 18/22 || 110/110 || Telepathy ROAMING Jesamine || 13 || 11/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 9 || 4/19 || 90/90 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 5 || 7/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 5 || 2/18 || 50/50 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 7 || 16/17 || 70/70 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:12 pm
Albino - Cedric
Busier than a one legged man in an a** kicking contest, are we? XD It's okay, I understand real life and it's treacheries.

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi raised the back of his hand to semi block his mouth while he gave a chuckle. ”Don’t worry about it, we all have those moments. I’m sure having just met me that you’d want to make sure that I wouldn’t make you sit in a corner or by a tree and make you watch. I’m sure that there are other people like that out there, but not me.” Again, Dumuzi chuckled at the thought of Theo’s being tied to a tree while he was out and about looking for pokemon, only to be distracted from his search to talk to the bound young man. It was an amusing thought though Dumuzi certainly didn’t have personality to do such a thing.
Dumuzi’s face softened a little bit and looked over to the Fletchling and Ralts as they was introduced. ”Hello Elliot, hello Jesamine.” He greeted, even though she had a feeling that the pokemon would likely not be responding to him seeing as he was still a stranger. Vivienne seemed oddly curious of Theo, staring at him a bit in an opened mouth wonder.
He gave his head an ever so slight tilt before continuing on with the conversation. ”Let’s go then,” Dumuzi replied a lot more cheerfully then when he first talked to Theo. ”Our pokemon certainly aren’t going to get stronger by us just standing around.” Dumuzi started off towards the tall foliage that where hiding the pokemon. ”So, where are you from, exactly? Somewhere in the Kalos region?”
”It’s possible, I suppose, though my original trainer never said good-bye to me, if that was the case. I was only caught, kept in a pokeball until just a few day ago when I was released by this human. So… I’m not sure how or why I was given to this human. I wonder if I did something wrong that my original human doesn’t want me anymore.” It was something that had crossed her mind at least once, but she couldn’t think of anything that would have given rise to that. Hell, she was in a pokeball sense she was captured, it was a mystery to her. Heh, dutifully noted. I would tell you about Vivienne but… I really just kind of met her myself. She seems sweet - if a little naive to the world, ranted she’s very young so I can’t blame her.” Titania started to walk after her human. So how did you meet your human? Were you a gift or a capture?

((Bah! I keep wanting to refer to Dumuzi as 'she' XD Dumuzi isn't quiet ready for that just yet, so please excuse my slip ups if you see them. XD ))

Thoughts:I wonder what Jesamine and Titania are talking about?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 7/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 14/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 6/10 [2/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 27/30
Antidote: 10/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 9/5
NPC Encounter: 12/??

Held item:

Held item:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 10/5Trainer Challenge : 49/15

There were people like that? What was the point of monopolizing the training? It wasn't like there was a shortage of Pokémon. "True, but I wonder...." Dominick got stronger just sitting around, and so had Jesamine. He wondered what their secret was. Theo followed Dumuzi happily, and when he was asked where he was from, he thought. Surely he could tell him if he didn't say anything about his status? That should be fine. "Well, I live near Snowbelle with my guardian, Aston in a small house he bought and fixed up. But, I'm originally from Tyvia. It's a snow-covered country far to the north, across the sea~. Hm....I miss home." He really did hope he could go home in the future, een if meant facing his uncle and taking back the throne. "Well....Maybe he felt he didn't have to. If he never used you, then he probably thought the trade wouldn't be difficult or he didn't think to say goodbye. Anyway, I'm a capture. Some nice person gave Theo a few Pokéballs on his way to Professor Sycamore's, and he used one to cath me on Route 10 because I wanted to come with him."

[ That's a metaphor I've never heard before....Huh. Anyway, I've been ignoring those slips. :3 ]

CONTAINED Dominick || 12 || 19/22 || 110/110 || Telepathy ROAMING Jesamine || 13 || 12/18 || 130/130 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 9 || 5/19 || 90/90 || Magician ROAMING Elliot || 5 || 8/18 || 50/50 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 5 || 3/18 || 50/50 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 7 || 17/17 || 70/70 || Pickup

Inventory
Items
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan Berry
Personal

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:41 am
Albino - Cedric

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Tyvia? I can’t say that I’ve heard of that place before, may I ask why you moved to Snowbelle? Did you just… need a change of pace or something?” Dumuzi asked with genuine curiosity, maybe it was just the decision of his guardian that made for them to move? Then again, if he had a guardian, maybe it was because of something that happened to his parents that brought him some bad memories. Dumuzi made a note to avoid the subject of parents, it may have been the reason that Theo had moved here to begin with. Dumuzi started to look through the bushes and tall grass. ”Are you settling in alright though? I remember when I first moved to Littleroot it was kind of hard to get used to everything so new and foreign.” Yeah, getting used to living in a new place was never easy, especially when you were like Dumuzi. He let Vivienne down as he suspected that there would be encounters soon enough in such an undisturbed part of the forest. It was such a nice day, and it was starting to get even better with the company that he was keeping instead of being by herself and her pokemon only. ”So you said that you went to Professor Sycamore’s lab, which starter pokemon did you get, or did you opt to just keep your own and not take one like I did?”

Titania crossed her arms in front of her and looked upwards at the thought of just being handed over. She supposed that it was true and something that could happen, though every pokemon likes to think that it will be loved by its owner and to just be handed to someone like this was rather hurtful. She could understand owners trading for other pokemon if they thought that maybe they would be happier with the other trainer, but to just be given away like they were nothing? Was that really the fate that some pokemon had? It was a sad thought really. Then again, what if she was stolen? If that was the case then she wasn’t really sure she what to think about that, she was conflicted on the thought of a trainer who actually wanted her and to use her as a party on their team, but the act of theft was something that didn’t make her feel all that good about joining Dumuzi. She supposed that she had no proof one way or another, at least, not at the moment. ’So you decided to go with him, huh. Did you do it for the aura or the good feeling that he made you feel?’

Thoughts: Nothing pressing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 8/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 15/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 7/10 [2/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 28/30
Paralyze Heal: 1/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 10/5
NPC Encounter: 13/??

-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Held item:

Held item:

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff