Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Professor Sycamore's Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Sycamore looked up from his desk as an assistant alerted him to a pair of young girls looking for him. It sounded like new trainers. He gathered himself up and stepped out to greet the girls. "Bonjour~ Ah, twins, huh? Magnifique~ I am professor Sycamore." the man smiled at the girls. It wasn't often that twins would walk into his lab. They did seem quite a lot younger than the previous trainers, though. "Now then. How may I help you two?"

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image

User Image
Gιseʟʟex& Geɴɪeve Beʟʟeʀose

Nobody can stand in our way to the top!...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Giselle gazed up at Professor Sycamore in a shy fashion, her sister introducing the both of them to the dark haired man. "Bonjour, Professor. I am Genevieve and zis is my sister Gizelle." The violet wearing twin gestured to her more timid counterpart before continuing on with an explanation of why there were here. "B-Bonjour..." "We are here to collect our starter pokemon. We already know who want as well. Do you have any Fennekin left?"

The Heartpiercer Twins will show them all...

User Image

xACTIVE TEAM

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name | Gender | HP - xx/x | Level - x | Ability | Nature - x | EXP - xx/xx | Held Item - N/A | Tackle - 50, Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage , move3, move4

xINVENTORY

User Image → National Pokedex

xQUOTES
"" ""
Vigilia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

"Ravi de vous rencontrer à la fois." Sycamore smiled once he realized the two girls shared his native tongue. He beckoned Genevieve and Giselle to follow him to the back of his lab. "Of course, ma cherie~ Come right this way and I'll get you two set up for your journey." he told them. Once in the back of his lab, he had an assistant gather up some potions and pokeballs while he registered their pokedex and got a fennekin for them.

It wasn't long before he returned to them, handing the starter, pokedex, and small bundle of supplies to the twins. "Voici! I wish you both the most beautiful of journies~" he beamed.

Genevieve & Giselle recieved:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
level 5
hp: 50
Ability: ____
Moves:
Scratch - 40
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage

+ pokedex
+ pokeballs (unlimited)
+ potions (unlimted)
TheRealKiru
pardon me as i just use things from google translate. XD also, sorry for the blah post, didn't want to keep you waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

User Image

THe two girls awaited their gifts to be brought to them, Genevieve hardly able to contain her excitement at how close they were to finally beginning their adventure. They watched as the assistant hand them their potions and pokeballs, Giselle plopping each one into their bag they brought along for this trip. After each one was placed into the bag, Genevieve carefully held the pokeball containing their first pokemon. "Thank you, Professor. We shall do our best to make you and zee rest of our town proud." Giselle took the pokeball from her and placed it on her waist. "We must come up with a nickname for zee Fennekin still." She said before looking up to the professor. "Ah-Is there anything left for us to do before heading out?"

User Image

xACTIVE TEAM

User Image
??? || Fennekin || F
HP 100 / 100 || EXP: 01/15
Ability: Blaze
No Item
Scratch - 40
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by [1] stage

xINVENTORY

User Image → Pokeball (Unlimited)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. → Potion (Unlimited)

xQUOTES
"" ""
Vigilia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

"No, ma cherie. You two are free now to start on your grande adventure!" Sycamore replied.

TheRealKiru
You are free to roam about the country~
sorry for the very short, unsatisfying post. XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:30 am
User Image

User Image

"Thank you, Professor!~" "Thank you, Professor..." Both twins said in unison, each sounding their respective parts as Giselle and Genevieve marched off and went to go start their adventure.

User Image

xACTIVE TEAM

User Image
??? || Fennekin || F
HP 100 / 100 || EXP: 01/15
Ability: Blaze
No Item
Scratch - 40
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by [1] stage

xINVENTORY

User Image → Pokeball (Unlimited)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. → Potion (Unlimited)

xQUOTES
"" ""
Vigilia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:47 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
S H I N R I UZZU
1 // 3 || 1 // -- || 1 // 15 || 0 // --
heiya

Alright. This was it. Though, at this point, visiting this place was just a formality. He'd already met three Pokémon since leaving the village. Well, he met two while traveling. Heiya he encountered in Lumiose and just...took her with him. She was so cute, how could he not? "Alright, Heiya. Let's introduce ourselves to the good professor. What's his name again?" Shinri pet the Eevee softly before she jumped down and followed him into the building. There was a lot of technology around. He'd be steering clear of all of it. Shinri and technology didn't get along; the stuff was too complex for him. "Eeee~!" "Should I get another Fennekin? Hm....It'd be neat to have two." Did he need another Fennekin? No, not really. But, he wanted a second one. It would be neat to have a normal colored one to go along with Gin.

[ forgot where i claimed houndour and fennekin....huh.
anyway!
]

sora the houndour {m} 100 // 100 gin the fennekin {m} 100 // 100 heiya the eevee {f} 100 // 100

10 || 1 // 15 || 0 || 0 // 10 || early bird || hold item
~leer :: lowers foe's physical defense one stage || ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn) || howl :: raises user's physical attack one stage || smog : 30 (8/10 chance of poison)

10 || 1 // 15 || 0 || 0 // 10 || blaze || hold item
ç•scratch :: 40 || ~tail whip :: lowers foe's physical defense one stage || ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn)

10 || 1 // 15 || 0 || 1 // 10 || adaptability || hold item
ç•tackle :: 50 || sand attack :: lowers foe's accuracy one stage || baby-doll eyes :: lowers foe's phyiscal attack one stage (priority +1) || ~swift :: 60 (ignores accuracy/evasion)

Inactive Team
n/a

Pending Pokémon
n/a

Daycare Center
n/a

Bag
∞ ball
----------
∞ healing
----------
berry
----------
evolution
----------
1 lucky egg || 1 charcoal
1 fist plate
----------
1 mail crate || 1 explorer kit
1 mysterious incense
----------
1 tm35 flamethrower
----------
lucky coin

Pending Items
n/a

Vigilia

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:08 am
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Before Sycamore could get back into his work, it seemed another possible new trainer had meandered into his lab. He looked over to the oddly dressed man as an assistant indicated. "Ah, Bonjour~ I am Professor Sycamore. Is there anything I can help you with?" he greeted the man with a smile.

SD Paul Prospero
You got the fennekin from Thanksgiving, silly! I was the one that recolored it for you. XD
Also, you got Houndour from this horoscope, in case you were wondering.

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:46 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
S H I N R I UZZU
2 // 3 || 2 // -- || 2 // 15 || 0 // --
heiya

It looked like he'd just gotten done with another trainer. Well, two. They were twins from what Shinri saw. The older male spoke to him when he saw him, and Shinri smiled. "Sycamore! That's it! Like the tree. Wonder how I forgot so easily." Anyway, whether he knew his name or not wasn't something he was going to dwell on. "Shinri Uzzu, and I was just thinking....Do you have any Fennekin available?"

[ ooc ]
sora the houndour {m} 100 // 100 gin the fennekin {m} 100 // 100 heiya the eevee {f} 100 // 100

10 || 2 // 15 || 0 || 0 // 10 || early bird || hold item
~leer :: lowers foe's physical defense one stage || ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn) || howl :: raises user's physical attack one stage || smog : 30 (8/10 chance of poison)

10 || 2 // 15 || 0 || 0 // 10 || blaze || hold item
ç•scratch :: 40 || ~tail whip :: lowers foe's physical defense one stage || ember :: 40 (4/10 chance of burn)

10 || 2 // 15 || 0 || 2 // 10 || adaptability || hold item
ç•tackle :: 50 || sand attack :: lowers foe's accuracy one stage || baby-doll eyes :: lowers foe's phyiscal attack one stage (priority +1) || ~swift :: 60 (ignores accuracy/evasion)

Inactive Team
n/a

Pending Pokémon
n/a

Daycare Center
n/a

Bag
∞ ball
----------
∞ healing
----------
berry
----------
evolution
----------
1 fist plate
----------
1 mysterious incense
----------
1 tm35 flamethrower
----------
lucky coin

Pending Items
n/a

Vigilia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Oh, so this was a new trainer after all. He seemed to already know the starter he wanted, too, which made the process so much easier. "Of course! Right this way." Sycamore told Shinri, leading him towards the back of the lab. A lab assistant gathered some pokeballs and potions into a neat little bundle for the new trainer while Sycamore registered a pokedex to Shinri. "Alright, here we are~ Here is your fennekin, and a pokedex. And to help with your adventure, I have some potions and pokeballs to give to you." the professor told Shinri as he handed over the fennekin's pokeball, the pokedex, and the neat little bundle that the assistant had gathered together.

Shinri has recieved:

Level 5
hp: 50
Ability: ____
Moves:
Scratch - 40
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage

+ pokedex
+ pokeballs (unlimited)
+ potions (unlimited)

SD Paul Prospero

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:43 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
S H I N R I UZZU
3 // 3 || 3 // -- || 3 // 15 || 0 // --
heiya

Oh! So, he did have Fennekin to give him. That was great then! Following Sycamore further into the lab, Shinri looked around as Heiya followed him like a lost puppy. He watched as Sycamore grabbed a ball and a Pokédex, handing both to him as his assistant came over with some potions and extra pokéballs. Oh, no. A dex. Shinri fiddled with his dex for a few minutes, completely forgetting where he was until Heiya yipped. "Oh. Right....Thank you for the Fennekin and...equipment? Is that what people call it? I'll...be leaving now, sir." Giving the professor a brief smile before turning, Shinri and Heiya left the lab as he continued to figure out how it worked.

[ ooc ]
sora the houndour {m} 100 // 100 gin the shiny fennekin {m} 100 // 100 heiya the eevee {f} 100 // 100 moyasu the fennekin {f} 50 // 50

10 || 3 // 15 || 0 || 0 // 10 || early bird || hold item

10 || 3 // 15 || 0 || 0 // 10 || blaze || hold item

10 || 3 // 15 || 0 || 3 // 10 || adaptability || hold item

5 || 1 // 15 || 0 || 0 // 10 || blaze || hold item

Inactive Team
n/a

Pending Pokémon
n/a

Daycare Center
n/a

Bag
∞ basic
----------
∞ potion
----------
berry
----------
evolution
----------
1 fist plate
----------
1 mysterious incense
----------
1 tm35 flamethrower
----------
lucky coin
----------
kalos-style pokédex

Pending Items
n/a

Vigilia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:15 am
User Image

User Image Standing outside the Pokemon Laboratory for the first time only made the young blonde boy for a moment. Only after the song he was listening to through his snow white earbuds had ended did he pull them out, stuff them in his coat pocket, and begin up the walk to the door. It was only a few hours earlier when Remy said goodbye to his parents to begin his tour of Kalos, promising to return when he could. They wished him off lovingly and he kept their faces in his mind as he made his way into the Lab, admiring the deceptive size of the interior. Not a bad choice of decor either.

"Professor Sycamore?" Remy called out in the empty hall. Hopefully the man was in. The choice of which Pokemon to select had been on his mind the entire day, but Remy had an idea of who he was leaning towards. Ideally he wanted the Pokemon he felt most comfortable with, who gave off the best vibes. Straight forward, Remy figured. Hopefully the Professor could lend an opinion should things become too tough.

As if.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✚ Current Team
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

✚ Backpack
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

✚ Travelling with
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

xXJustified_DeathXx

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:48 am
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore looked up from his work as he heard a voice call out in his lab. He stepped out of his office to investigate who it was, seeing a blonde young man. "Ah, Bonjour~ Welcome to my lab." Sycamore smiled welcomingly to the boy. "Are you a new trainer, here for a starter pokemon?" he asked, just to be sure.

xXJustified_DeathXx
Hi, it's me. the resident sycamore puppeteer. = w= -waves- welcome back

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:07 am
Vigilia
Its been a while, thanks ^^ now if only i had someone to travel with XD

User Image

User Image "Oui, monsieur~" Remy replied upon seeing the tall man, letting a smile grow on his face. What excitement he felt and how nervous at the same time. "I confess, I'm not 100% prepared, not exactly sure which Pokemon I'd choose. May I see them please?" Obviously he couldn't pick a partner just by guessing.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✚ Current Team
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

✚ Backpack
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

✚ Travelling with
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

xXJustified_DeathXx

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:26 am
User Image
Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore was pleased to hear the boy reply in French. It wasn't that often that he got to hear that from new trainers. The boy then asked to see the starters because he was unsure. "Mais bien sûr! Right this way." Sycamore smiled, then beckoned him to follow him further into the lab. The professor lead the blonde into a room where there were already one of each of the kalos starters out of ball. "Here we have the grass type, Chespin. The water type, Froakie. And the fire type, Fenniken." He introduced the starters out of habit, each pokemon perking up to notice that the blonde wasn't just some assistant in the lab.

xXJustified_DeathXx
I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to interact with. Not quite sure if it might just be in kalos, or if in another region. Check out the plotting thread. Maybe you can find someone looking for a travel partner there.

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff