Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Eclipse layed there in the rubble and breathed out a puff of smoke as he leaned forward placing his hand on Sophia's sending a massive spike of healing energy over her before he changed back into his normal form. "Well that was fun." He said with a small laugh.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Nami nodded. "Right, there's not much I can do in the field without a medkit." Her face turned a little pink as she helped Sophia to her feet.
Erin stood up as well. Daxter would be dragged along whether he wanted to or not since he was unconscious. Erin thought about this, hooking his windmill shuriken to his belt. They walked out as a group.
[Exit to Infirmary]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:10 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After everyone left, Koko finally walked out of the shadows, "Hmm...these wielders are stronger than I expected...they were able to handle a phantom...impressive." A darkness portal appeared from behind her, "But it would've been more impressive if they took on a phantom each..." She turns around and walks into the portal, "I still need to find her...however..." The portal disappears, along with her.

[exits]

Quote:

[OOC:]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:51 am
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper""

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: yea fox, I've been noticing you have been god moding a lot and frankly, it isn't very fair to the new players, please stop.

about half an hour after they left, daxter bursts back into the room, panting from the long run. instantly he went to the far side of the room and began to dig through the rubble. and five minutes later, he yelled out. "AHA! there you are you little rascal!" he said as he pulled out a container about the size of a 2 liter filled with green liquid. and instantly he ran back out of the room.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image
┇ Ene ┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Her head poked out of the gummi ship's door. She knew he had said to stay here but she was already bored and, to be honest, a little curious. Peering around Ene saw no movement or any other people at all. The silver bullet whistle was clutched in her hand as she hopped to the ground. Ene's head went left and right, her eyes picking up on everything. It was an entirely new environment she had come into. She noticed the door and opened it, walking through and leaving the hangar.
[Exit]

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Walking over to his gummi ship, he checked the cabin. "Squirt, you still here?"
When there was no reply, he swore under his breath and fled the Gummi Hangar.

Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:27 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Eric and Lawrence arrived in the gummi hangar. Eric took his gummi ship keys out of his pocket and unlocked his ship.
"So we have a plant problem and we need to get resin from a tree in Agrabah to cure it, and Alex was with you the whole time?" Eric asked.
"That's the gist of it, yes. Sasha agreed that Kalena would have our heads if anything happened to them. Make sure they stay alive and uninjured. It's not only your neck on the line. If this fails, we'll have several dead dragon students and faculty as well as the wrath of the higher ups, even though it's kind of DiZ's fault we're in this situation," Lawrence explained. Eric nodded.
"Don't worry, they'll be safe. We'll be back before the celebration is even over in the grand hall. There's a new teacher I have to out eat," Eric smirked.
"Don't get cocky Eric. Also, do you think Yogtz could teach here?" Lawrence asked.
"Sparring, of course not. Although an alchemy class would be quite useful, albeit probably unpopular among the students," Eric replied.
"It'd be more for faculty anyway. They need to know what to do when injured and their magic is recharging or just unavailable,"
"What brought this up anyway?"
"I'll explain after this mission and on the way to your parents's house," Lawrence said putting a hand on Eric's shoulder. The pair waited for X and Alex to arrive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:57 pm
kefkadragon

therealkiru

X ran up pulling Alex along with her. She smiled and then looked at Eric
"hi!" she seemed to have brightened and cheered up

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:04 pm
kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Alex was pulled along with X and smiled up at both his friends. "Hey guys."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:21 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric smiled at the sight of Alex and X. "You didn't tell me I'd be hanging out with these two. This may be a fun mission after all," he said chuckling and squatting down to Alex's level. Lawrence nodded.
"Alright, we're all here. You two know what to look for. Eric here will make sure you get there and back in one piece. Don't tell any of the administration about what you're doing. We don't know what they're capable of, so don't ask citizens there about it either unless completely necessary. You get in, grab the goods, and get out with as few injuries as possible," Lawrence said. Eric chuckled.
"I didn't know you were capable of being so serious Lawrence, lighten up man. I'll make sure to get a snowglobe or something for you," Eric said sarcastically.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:32 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"Sounds easy enough. This should be easy." Alex told Eric. "I've never seen Agrabah before."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 pm
kefkadragon

therealkiru

"I have been to Agrabah before, under Xavior. He left me out there for a week to see how tough I was. I hid in a sand cave!" she said  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:08 pm
kalenakeeper

therealkiru

Eric nodded in agreement with Alex. "I've only seen pictures of it little buddy. The place doesn't look like an ideal vacation spot," he chuckled.
Lawrence smiled after X explained her experience in Agrabah. "It shouldn't be to hard to find a tree in a desert anyway. Things tend to stand out when they aren't sand in those places," he said. He looked back up to the group. "Leave as soon as you are ready. If the admin isn't onto us now, they grow closer with each passing moment. I don't know if i can smooth talk my way out of this should I get caught, but I know i have people who'll defend me here, Same could be said for all of you upon your return," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:47 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

"It doesn't?" Alex asked. "How come? Are there still Heartless on the world?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:57 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric shrugged. "From what I know, they mostly stick outside of the main town. Sometimes you'll get some in the marketplace, but mostly they reside in this weird jaguar head shaped magic cave. We probably won't have to wander to far outside of town though to get what we need," Eric said.

Lawrence looked around and heard a slight commotion coming from the hallways nearby. "Crap. I think the gas has a victim. I'm needed in the infirmary now," he began walking toward the door. He looked back toward the group. "Stay safe out there. I frankly don't know what i'd do were any one of you hurt," he said, a slight tone of embarrassment in his voice.

Eric opened his gummi ship and hopped in. "Don't worry Lawrence. We've got you to watch over us if we do get hurt," he said.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff