Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Princess Festival Area/Monument to the Lost Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:18 pm
therealkiru
Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eric looked to Light Reiko.
"it is possible. Before you think of exiling me, know this, it would have happened if I existed or not. They can be stopped but they will bring great destruction too. I will die protecting this world and the ones I love before I allow them to bring harm here. You should know this, half of my heart is protecting the keyhole and will only appear when he must."

Kalena nodded to Yama, then looked at Soul
"Soul, these are my sons Amu and Yama"

A small dragon came from behind Yama's head
"and i'm Ash!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:12 pm
kalenakeeper

"Eric, I know you want to protect this world, but maybe you could help the Academy or something..."

Yama waved at Soul, moving behind Kalena.

"Heya." Amu said, smiling at Ash.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:30 pm
therealkiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eric looked sad, he looked to Reiko
"is this your wish, for me to leave, my princess?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:38 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko blushed, not meaning to say it out loud. "..." She looked down, holding Eric. "I don't know."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:44 pm
therealkiru

Eric frowned.
"Reiko, for the best of this world, for the people of this world, you have to make the best decision for them, even if it hurts. That is something I learned in my short time of being a prince. I do not wish to leave you. When I came back, you were so happy, which makes me believe you were sad when I wasn't here with you."

He slowely pulled back from her but held her hands in his.
"Reiko, for the protection of this world, do I need to leave."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:55 pm
kalenakeeper

"...Yes. You must..." Reiko frowned, leaning forth and kissing Eric lovingly before ending a minute later. "Please, return safely. The academy needs you more than this world. But...Please promise to return."

Light Reiko nodded to Eric. "I shall protect this world just fine. Reiko shall be safe. I promise."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:27 pm
Soul scratched the back of his head,he had just been listening quietly without really knowing fully what was being talked about. But he did say," Nice to meet you Amu, Yama." He bowed his head too the two, and looked to a small dragon."And nice to meet you as well Ash."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:47 am
therealkiru
Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eric kissed Reiko back softly and passionately.
"I will return, I promise."

He turned to Light Reiko
"However part of me is forever bound to this world. Right after we fought when you had darkness within you, I left half of my heart to be the guardian of this world. I can never call it back."

He looked at Reiko again
"I would do anything to make you happy and safe. The best I can do now is keep you safe. The rest of my heart I left to you Reiko, and even though I am not here, I am here" he slowly pressed his hand softly onto her chest for a second before pulling back.

He kissed Reiko again before disappearing at the end of the kiss.

Kalena smiled
"so what are the other worlds like. Since the attack at the academy, ive had to put a new headmaster to work. Ive been thinking about returning after vacation...kinda a forced one, everyone was saying I was losing my mind the longer I stayed there" she chuckled
"So I came here, I didn't know time moved slower though, but its a safe world."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:37 pm
kalenakeeper

Ethan Kirito Soul

Reiko sighed nervously after kissing the fading Eric, anxious about what the outcome of this would be.

"Nice to meet ya." Amu said, standing beside Kalena.

Yama sat down, continuing to hold onto Kalena while looking at Ethan timidly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:10 am
therealkiru
Ethan Kirito Soul

Kalena slowly got to her feet
"Safe world....I wonder for how much longer, maybe I need to stay here in case if a horsemen finds this sanctuary." Kalena muttered to herself as she got up.

She got a mental message from DIZ at the Academy, she gasped and fell back down. Mental messages from this far away can be hazardous, or at least painful to receive. She rubbed her head and translated the message.
"why did I block off the second district?" was the question. She rubbed her head

"ugh......sometimes knowing how to send off and receive mental messages can be a pain!" Kalena grumbled. and tried to remember why she barred off the second district.

Ash grinned and climbed up on top of Yama's head, his slightly fluffy tail trailing down Yama's neck.
"I think I recognize you from one of Dk's stories mr Soul. She had nothing but good stories."

Ash started to sniff around, something's got his attention.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:33 am
User Image

â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’

The brown haired teen listened to them before even thinking of replying. "A lot of the other worlds are undergoing a lot of battles as well. The last five I went too were nearly swallowed by Darkness. "He let out a long sigh before saying,"One of them was swallowed by it, despite me trying to help." He rubbed his forehead thinking about it, and then added," Its only safe until someone gets here, but at least its safe for now. He cocked his head and asked," Mental messages? How do you do that?" He looked to Ash and blinked a few times,cocking his head."I was a part of some stories?"

â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’â–’

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:47 pm
kalenakeeper

Ethan Kirito Soul

"What do ya smell, Ash?' Amu asked, walking over to his brother.

Yama nervously pet Ash, listening in to Kalena's conversation. "Mental messages? What are those?" He asked. "Is everything okay?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:35 pm
therealkiru
Ethan Kirito Soul

Kalena had a very mad idea. She started to talk in everyone's minds, at least with those around her.
"this is mind speech, as you see my lips are not moving. Its a complex school of using your mind. Because you are all near me, this isn't hurting, however when its further away, it will start to hurt for a little bit but the pain goes away." she said using telepathy into their minds.

She was still trying to come up for a answer on why she closed the second district to those at the academy.

Ash lept off of Yama's head carefully not to throw him backwards or hurt him. He grew in size and flew up into the air. A few minutes later he came back down and seemed to have a neoshadow in his teeth. He shook it around like a ragdoll.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:26 am

It was another week at Tagonia, she remembered a year ago today, she had just found her brother, then Dk said hurtful things and he seemed destroyed by that.
"Since I don't have a job.....I can look for him.....I...I must. She was so full of hate.....but I love him.....big bro...." she grasped her heart, it was hurting.

She walked off from the area, deciding to look on this world first.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:57 am
therealkiru
Ethan Kirito Soul

((sorry for the wait lol, had to decide what was going to happen next with my character))

Kalena was looking at the monument to the lost worlds. She added in all the current worlds to get a full world map, at least of the days that she was younger, by a lot younger.
"There are still stars going out, why is that." she gave a heavy sigh, she looks like she hasn't slept in a while as even her clothes have a smell, it wasn't bad though.
She looked up at the sky. She was watching the sun make the stars disappear only because the stars come out at night. A new day was appearing. She sighed and took out a bag that she normally kept hidden with magic. She took out a very long yellow and black scarf. She had made this for her brother, before he changed form and Dk making him disappear with the words of a angry sister, still biter on the past.
"I need to find you big bro. I just...have to." She clenched her fist and put away the scarf.

She walked into town, everything was reminding her of her brother, including the clothing, how he wore this sort of clothing now. She then pictured Eric and began to laugh.
"oh dear, it seems my grandson looks like you big bro" she laughed and decided to buy some fabric before heading back towards Reiko's castle.

Once she was back in her's and the boys room, she began to make a new set of clothing for herself. She seemed to work fast with a sewing machine.
Before the boys woke up, she changed her clothing and pinned the scarf so it wouldn't fly off when she was wearing it, the scarf seemed to reach her ankles. She started to make breakfast for everyone in the castle.

She put breakfast on the table for everyone.

Ash woke up and sniffed the air.
"i smell pancakes, and bacon, and eggs, and orange juice! Kalena made breakfast!"
Ash jumped onto Amu's and Yama's bed
"Comon! Mom made breakfast! IM gonna wake up that Ethan guy too!"

Ash quickly flew to where Ethan was staying and jumped on his belly
"common! Kalena's making breakfast, common!"  
Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items