Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 100: Mark of Mastery Exam Preparation Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image
                                          The Newer Generation ۩Radu Florin۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With: Eric(O) and Eric(Y)
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Unknown
                                          CR-Unit: Inactive
                                          Allegiance:D.E.M.
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:@Kalenakeeper: Don't just randomly assume things that you don't have information of, It's kind of Meta, So you have no reason to be suspicious of him all the sudden..
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Just Another Day
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

kefkadragon

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Radu sighed hearing that was being the topic of another conversation and turned around back to look at them hearing them talking about how he made a program of some sorts, Something that he wasn't quite at the lvl of doing yet so it drew a little curiosity and confusion as he asked them about the topic."What in the world are you talking about? I never made no program, From all i know the simulation should only have one function and that's simply to create a fighting simulation.."He said explaining the basics of the simulation to a bare minimum. this would hint that someone hacked into the school database and by the looks of things, Just to show off a program in development which seemed a little excessive."Did you happen to catch what the program's name was?"He asked with curiosity.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:20 am
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image

Eric sighed
"the program introduced itself as the OZ battle. When it was terminating, it said it was the alpha version. Although im a bit confused about the 'second life' part." he said rubbing his head a little bit"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:04 am
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Radu raised an eyebrow at the name he just mentioned, The small detail Eric(Y) included made things none the less easier for him to try and figure things out as he seemed confused even more which showed as he took his hands out of his coat pockets and folded them, Confused as the next person was, Well until he remembered something that a certain person mentioned with eagerness like none other as he said to them."Sorry, But there shouldn't be any program like that for the simulation, However that name pokes my memories a little bit..Why don't you try to find a girl named Minako."Radu started saying mentioning the name of a girl all the sudden."If anyone knows about stuff like that then it's probably her, Last i saw her, she got back from the Floating islands after apparently some much needed R&R."He started saying as he unfolded his arms and placed them in his pockets.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:56 am
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image

Eric bit his lip when Minako was brought up.
"Fair enough. Lets see, that program started right after my simulation...." he went silent for a second, it still bugged him.
"it shorted out before the ending....then the simulation in question appeared in 2D with spelled out O Z saying there was a challenger who wanted to battle us...we hit the yes button and we are faced against a opponent and that shorted out and you came in. That's pretty much the entire story." Eric said.

His stomach grumbled and he sighed.
"I better bring Minako some lunch, who knows if she's eaten today. I just hope she doesn't attack me...or start to crush on me." he seemed nervous about Minako as he rubbed behind his head.
"as you said, maybe she'll know. Oh yeah, im Eric and that Eric." he smirked pointing over to the older Eric.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:52 am
kalenakeeper

fiendish az

Eric waved to Radu. "Before you ask, no we aren't related. Just a massive coincidence," he said chuckling slightly. His stomach growled. "Speaking of food, I think we could all use some. That guy wore me out," he said. He rotated his shoulder and looked to the other Eric. "Will we be stopping at the infirmary? I was going to get Lawrence for something when I got distracted by this," he said rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:06 am
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image
Eric turned towards the other Eric
"I suppose we could stop by and say hi."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

Location: In the simulation room[Former]
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Radu listen to Eric(Y) as he went further into detail finding a little more interest of when it apparently shorted out causing to pull one of his hands out of his coat pockets and scratch the back of his head looking guilty about something, Something that he explained to them."Yeah..About that, Well..I thought there was no one in here so i turned the program off since i thought someone left it running like an idiot..I guess that's the reason why you got disconnected, Sorry about all that."Radu said apologizing toward the two of them for ending their 'fun' so soon.Radu held back a laugh once he heard what he said about Minako."I doubt that highly, She's doesn't really like males all that much..She can tolerate them but that's just about it..But... I'm pretty sure she'll be grateful for the offering though."He said before he heard their simulat name causing him to raise an eyebrow at the matching first name as Radu was about to ask a question about the subject right before Eric(O) chipped in and said they weren't related as they only bore similarities between their names."Ah..Okay, that makes more sense.."Radu said putting his hand back into his coat pocket and sighed feeling a little tired as usual."Welli'm going to bounce, See you guys later hopefully."Radu said announcing that he was going to leave and went out through the door, Leaving the two alone once again.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:05 am
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric sighed after the new guy left.
"I heard Jaster did something idiotic to Minako to make her hate guys. He always does the stupidest things" he said looking to the other Eric.

"well, lets head to the infirmary and get you patched up." he placed his hands behind his head.
"man, this place is eerily quiet without any of my family members here."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:33 am
kalenakeeper

(In California for a national competition in my extracurricular. Will have limited post time due to events and Disneyland.)

Eric shrugged. "He's kind of a d**k, but he's nice once in a while. He helped me try and get revenge on that guy who ruined my date in twilight town before that whole thing went down." He waved goodbye to Radu and looked back to the other Eric. "I'm fine," he said sternly. He burst out laughing after a few seconds. "Yeah, I'm not. For a bunch of data, that guy packs a hell of a punch," he said rubbing his wrists. "I need to grab Lawrence anyway, promised my mom I'd bring him along when I went back today. Forgot why I am though," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:48 pm
kefkadragon
((well I hope you enjoy your trip and national competition. I know you'll do great! Besides, I was thinking about going there with my boyfriend and twin sis....its $120 a ticket......I choked...so that may not happen gonk ))

User Image

Eric sighed.
"you do realize Jax, the one who crashed your date, was his nobody right? So i'd take it up with him when Jax and Jaster are one again. Although in my time....he's older...but still no luck with girls..." he laughs some then sighs.

"besides, im trying to room with him....at the moment im still sleeping outside. At least the nights are warm"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:18 am
Eric decided to leave, there were other things at play that he could sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:10 am
kalenakeeper
"

(Sorry for late reply. Just got back from the trip yesterday and was super tired. I slept for almost 12 hours today.)

Eric looked around and shrugged. I'll probably run into him later. I guess I'll go try and find Lawrence now. Mom's probably mad that I'm taking so long. Crap, I got to find the girls too. I have no idea where they are now, he thought as he walked out of the room. He went toward the infirmary.
(Exit)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:16 pm
kurai_18

A portal opened up

Eric walked and threw Jax into a corner of the room. He waited for everyone else to follow through.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona and Erin walked out. Erin had walked beside Misty, however, with Kurona bringing up the rear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:31 pm
kurai_18
((I had a good day until dad f'd me up making me go into a massage chair which almost sent me to the ER and left me nearly paralyzed. Im still trying to get everything back.))

User ImageUser Image

Misty looked around as she came out with Eric
"I never seen this room before"

Eric sighed
"Welcome to the Mastery classroom. Sadly no one uses it and so it became my personal training room since it can make any scenery and any circumstance and unless you turn off the safety stuff, you can't get killed, harmed yeah....but not killed."

"Uhhhh...."  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces