Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:32 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai put the bookshelf down and went to pick up the books that had fallen out of it, "Auu~...why'd they have to fall out."

"It is kind of your fault you know..."Koko looked at the two siblings, "By the way, ins't there something you two should be doing?" She thought maybe she and Wakai were in the way of whatever they might be doing.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

They looked at each other and shrugged at the same time, speaking at the same time.
"Um, not really."
"There's nothing scheduled."
"Yeah, no classes."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:46 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eventually, Wakai finally picked up all the books, but didn't place them back into the bookshelf due to not knowing where they used to be. So instead, she just put them in piles next to the bookshelf. "This is fine right...?" she then made her way back to Koko and the rest.

"Nothing scheduled? So then does that mean you just have to wait until the head of the school tells you two what and when your classes are?"

Quote:

Kurai_18
[/qu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:51 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami stepped forward, blocking Erin's chest with one hand. "We've got our classes, yes. So, we're waiting on the when."
Erin nodded. "Yep."
He wasn't going to be allowed a word in, edgewise.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image
Gaikoz Aoshiki Larua
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Hero
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: I'll Face Myself

Wɪᴇʟᴅɪɴɢ: Infinity Gauntlets

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Gaikoz stands at 5'8" and weighs 143 lbs.
He has spiked blonde hair, which is tinted with and tipped with orange. It looks like fire when it moves.
Both of his eyes are a very light blue, almost like the sky itself.
He's looks to be pretty skinny, and has no muscle at all it seems.
His clothing is a little strange. It's a robe that starts a darkish blue at the top, and starts turning purple further down.
The sleeves are pretty large, and the robe seems to be split after his waist, giving it a twintail coat look.
He has a black belt around his waist to keep the robe from flapping open, and a pair of black pants that reach just past his knees.
He doesn't wear socks at all, and instead wears sandals in place of shoes.

Gaikoz gave a heavy sigh, closing the book that was currently in his hands. Sadly enough, he had finished all the books he had piled together, and had much more knowledge in his head. Although he was supposed to be training his body, and not his mind. While being intelligent was good, if he wanted to be a hero, he'd need to become strong physically. The books he had weren't from around where he was sitting, so he mostly had to walk all over the library. He passed the small group a few times, with many books in his arms, before walking back and grabbing more. Soon, he was finished putting them all back where they belonged, and gave a heavy sigh of relief. He noticed that one of them had set a book in the wrong area and, without a word, grabbed it and put it where it belonged. He then sat at an isolated table away from them, trying to gather his thoughts. "I've read most of these books already... so now what..." he muttered, rubbing the sides of his head with his fingers.

Quotes

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

While Nami wasn't paying attention, his head turned to the guy sitting alone at his own table. "Hm," Erin thought aloud and began walking over to him.
"You don't really look like you've seen much sun, kid." He said, picking the kid up, safely, by the collar of his shirt.
Erin had always flaunted the fact that he was six foot, one inch tall, but this kid seemed to surprise him a little. "Bookworms like you and my sister seem to be really drawn to dusty, large shelf-lined areas and it kinda creeps me out. Really, how often do you get out?" He hummed and turned him so they were face to face.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

Kurai_18

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image
Gaikoz Aoshiki Larua
P ʀ ᴏ ғ ɪ ʟ ᴇ

Mᴀɪɴ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: Hero
Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ: I'll Face Myself

Wɪᴇʟᴅɪɴɢ: Infinity Gauntlets

Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Gaikoz stands at 5'8" and weighs 143 lbs.
He has spiked blonde hair, which is tinted with and tipped with orange. It looks like fire when it moves.
Both of his eyes are a very light blue, almost like the sky itself.
He's looks to be pretty skinny, and has no muscle at all it seems.
His clothing is a little strange. It's a robe that starts a darkish blue at the top, and starts turning purple further down.
The sleeves are pretty large, and the robe seems to be split after his waist, giving it a twintail coat look.
He has a black belt around his waist to keep the robe from flapping open, and a pair of black pants that reach just past his knees.
He doesn't wear socks at all, and instead wears sandals in place of shoes.

Gaikoz's face turned to one of annoyance as someone decided to pick him up. "You don't really look like you know what you're doing in here, giant." he replied, not really showing much fear. he had fought against Hercules once, and there was almost nothing that could top something like that on his list of fears. "Well excuse me for training myself mentally instead of physically. I'd rather not look the embodiment of steroids and be dumb as a rock." he finished, seeming to glare at the person that was holding him up as he was turned around. He reached up behind himself, managing to wrench the male's fingers free of his robe. When he fell back down, he dusted himself off, taking a couple steps back. "And by the way, picking up someone like that isn't the beast way to make a great first impression." he stated, crossing his arms.

Quotes

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin scratched his head with a frown. "Well, sorry. Anyways, are you alright? You seem like you've been cooped up in here for a while."
Nami seemed to sense what was going on. She walked over to Erin and clubbed the back of his head with her fist. "Annoying people isn't a wise decision, brother." The corner of her mouth twitched.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:36 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was about to head towards them as they were conversing with some lone person, but something grabbed her by the collar. "A-Ah? Huh?" she looked behind her and it was Koko who had grabbed her.

Koko shook her head, "I've observed that one long enough to know he doesn't like big groups...for now, just wait and watch the two attempt to converse with him."

"Ehh?" Wakai pouted as she wanted to join the group, but decided to listen to Koko, watching from afar with her.

Angel of Hollowness

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image

Shido stepped into the library after a bit and on instinct waved his hands as books started floating off the shelves toward a table he was walking toward. He never got to complete his studies from last time he was here he thought to make up for lost time. He sat down and pulled the first book off the stack and started reading through it.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sophia ran in and looked around
"Argh!"

She saw Shido and sighed and walked to him
"hey. You do know today is the first day of classes right?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image

"A dragons gotta learn about the world around him." Shido said before looking up at Sophia. "That and i don't have a schedule as of yet. I'm not one for letting others teaching me. I'm more of a hands on type of guys. That's why i spend most of my time in here. A world of knowledge at my fingertips....My big sis taught me that." He said to her.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:07 pm
knux_nyan

"Ah that's cool" she smiled
"why don't you go up to the admin and get you one. I just saw Jaster challenge the new basic sparring teacher...probably for battle rep or something stupid like that. He used to be the teacher for all sparring classes until Eclipse became headmaster and he quit."

She looked at her schedule and sighed
"also the academy, since new rooms were made, some of the rooms were moved..." she groaned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image

"Probably for accommodation reasons. I'll get my schedule when i'm good and ready...but for now i'll stick to what i know." He said gesturing to the books before him. "Thanks for the advice tho. Your a good friend." He said with a grin.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:14 pm
knux_nyan

"meh, fair enough" she smiled
"Rose did the same for a while until she read every book in the library."

It then hit her,
"wait, you have a sister!?"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items