Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

Tokio rewarded the guy for his confidence with a smirk. "Likewise my friend." He wouldn't go down easy either. This time, Tokio countered Void's swings, making clang sounds every time the swords come into contact. The boy clashed his wooden sword with his opponent, pushing his sword against Void's bo staff. He jumped back, posing himself in a fighting stance. Clutching the handle of his sword, Tokio ran forward at full speed and swung his sword. This time, the swing had more strength and speed put into it, and would potentially injure the novice. If the attack connects, Tokio would make a rough swing that would send an unprepared staggering back in pain.

└────────────────────┘

(O Off Click: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:27 pm
Void slide back, but fell, his vision fading from him losing against the opponent. Falling as his vision blacked out, the felling of going nowhere filled him, felling darkened and lost, but a light kept him company.But saw the battle his parents losing against the heartless and there hearts being consumed by the darkness.  

Nazkitten

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nazkitten

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:46 pm
Void awaken minutes. Hurting but had dettermanation
"Again. I want to spar again." void coulf not lose against a heartless, or a nobody.
ill stay up all night to get better. Hey thought to himself silently. He did not want to end up like his parents.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:35 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi looked at the blue haired boy that had hugged Nami, cupping her chin. She leaned over to Wakai, "Siblings?" she whispered to her.
Wakai nodded at Shinochi's question, as they didn't seem to be a couple at least. But she did think that they could be if they weren't siblings.
"They seem kind of...touchy for a brother and sister though."
"Well, isn't that how brothers and sisters are supposed to be? If I had a brother or sister, I'd treat her kind of like that." she said, pointing at Nami and Erin as they "bonded".
Hearing that, Shinochi leaned away from Wakai, "I'd hate to be your sister if that's the case."

Eventually, Tsuyoi came out of the sparring room downstairs and looked around as she had seen 2 new students in the class. However, she let them train with each other as she was still tired and injured from her previous sparring session with Shinochi and others. She went to the teacher's desk and sat down, letting out a sigh, "When I get back to the room, it's a shower, then bed." she thought to herself.
Upon Tsuyoi's return, Shinochi couldn't help but peek towards her direction, still concerned about her.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:29 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Here we go." Light walked in as Tsuyoi came from downstairs.
"Well, I thought the teacher would have been doing something..."

"We're twins." Nami explained, having heard Wakai and Shinoichi's exchange.
Erin wasn't really listening to his surroundings but watched as Light walked in.
Light looked around the basic sparring classroom. "At least the students are helping each other out, right?", He chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
11rednazo
Souchi the 2nd
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:43 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd
kurai_18
11rednazo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha quietly left back to the infirmary.

Sophia walked up to Wakai
"so is today like.....do whatever you want day or do you have a planned curriculum for the next class?" she asked, actually curious.

She could see how worn Wakai was so she decided to keep her question short.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:28 am
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

following behind light, Oswald entered the room, rolling his eyes. "sounds like some of the teachers are a bit lazy." Oswald stated behind light, crossing his arm and giving a humph sound. looking around he noted all the students it the room, from the twins to Shinochi and tokio, and wakai. he even watched the end against void and Tokio, and grined, shaking his head. "you know, the best way to learn how to fight, is to go out there and do missions, like yen sid had me do, cause it ain't no petting zoo out there. cause, in the end, the only one you can trust in battle is yourself." he mumbled just loud enough for light to hear, but no one else. he really didn't have any trust for people or beings he didn't know, except his friends, which he had all his trust in.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:32 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi nodded at Nami's response, as she thought they did have similarities...like the blue hair. She then remembered something, "Ah right, your punishment, so you wanna get it over with now or later?"
Wakai looked at Shinochi and gave a nervous chuckle, "You're still not over that?"
Tsuyoi looked around her class as it got a little more lively, "...I really wish I was in better condition." She didn't have enough energy to use Cure on herself so she had to deal with her injuries for now. The only person she knows how to use Cure is Shinochi, but she seemed busy right now.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:10 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd
kurai_18
11rednazo

Sophia giggled
"I can do that!" she grinned big and cast a huge curaga spell which healed everyone in the room. The smell of flowers filled the room as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:14 pm
Void looked over to Oswald. Surprised about seeing oswald being there.
"Oswald. Good to know your on the good side." Void said happly "My parents where thought of you as a great hero and leader." void said but his happy smile turned into a sad face. Getting up, grabbed the bow staff and walked over to oswald.  

Nazkitten

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light shook his head, chuckling. "That's what my class is about, Mr. Oswald."
He walked over to Tsuyoi. "Seems you took a beating." He smiled lightly.

Erin stepped in front of Nami. "No one's laying a hand on my sister."
Nami sighed and bent Erin's arm, pinning it to his back. "No one's laying a hand on anyone, brother." She looked at Shinoichi, Erin's arm still pinned to his back. "Sure, I guess. What'd you have in mind?"

holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
11rednazo
Souchi the 2nd
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:35 pm
Missions. A mission will help with defense and guard void thought, as he looked around for a better weapon, but found non to his advantage.
"well my options are limited down to only two paths." Void had enough of running away, hiding in the shadows like a heartless.
"Can anyone point me to the closest heartless area, i need to build my defense and guard." Void has the face of seriousness and determination, not wanting to hide no longer.  

Nazkitten

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:41 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd
kurai_18
11rednazo

Sophia looked at Void. She gulped at his question.
"yeah.....I do...." she said rubbing her head.
"depends on how much you want to fight and how strong"

She walked to a wall and a small portal to the abyss opened.

Out stepped 10 shadows.

"I can open a portal to the abyss, I did a lot of my training there....sometimes by force" she said.

She felt something enormous coming near and she immediately closed the portal.

The shadows were weakened by the school's forcefield  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:36 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi nodded, and scratched her head, "Well, first of all, you need to be facing away from me. Your brother may try to interfere so please hand him over to Wakai for a sec." She looked over at Wakai, "You're strong right? So that means handling her brother should be a piece of cake for you."
"H-Huh, umm...yeah...I guess, but, I've never held a person back from anything before, what if I hurt him by accident?"
Tsuyoi looked at Light and nodded, "Yeah...had a tough sparring session." Upon Sophia's sudden healing, she did feel better as her body didn't hurt anymore. She was still exhausted though, as cure could only heal injuries, not exhaustion.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

11rednazo

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

"Well, you can't really be blaming their enthusiasm. If they can whomp you, they really must have caught ya off guard..." He threw his arms behind his head. "Anyways, I'm just walking around since there's only one class full of advanced students and it's really not that full."
Nami handed Erin to Wakai by the wrist and proceeded to face away from Shinoichi. "Alright, then."
"What the hell? This is manhandling, get off!" Erin shook hard, grinding his teeth but still unable to escape.

holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
11rednazo
Souchi the 2nd
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff