Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:12 am
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((I need some coffee))

"Ah! I see. Excuse me for a second." she said getting up. Even as she moved from the desk, the pen itself kept writing everything.

She stretched her back and snapped her fingers. Immediately the same diagram that Master Yen Sid used back in his tower appears in the room

"ok, a Heartless is the darkness within one's heart."

"However, a Nobody is what remains of those who have lost their hearts to Darkness. They are made up of body and soul. Depending how strong their human hearts were, the body and soul will take a human or monster form."

She rubbed her brow
"there are some Nobodies that do keep their body, they are some of the strongest. Sadly though, the ones that turn into monsters....I am unsure if they are capable of being saved afterwards.." she sighs,

"however there are also good nobodies, not evil. Some of them just want to hide from people like us, believing we would end their lives. To me....speaking as myself, I wouldn't, unless provoked, and then I still probably wouldn't. I've seen monsters worse than the nobodies."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

Kalen nodded to this and noticed something off about the shadow heartless image. It wore a red collar. Before he could react it moved its head. "Boo!" Niko yelled startling Kalen making him fall on his back.
Niko just stood there laughing in his heartless form. "Hahaha sorry i couldn't resist. Hello again Mistress Kalena, Master Kalen, and Diz." He said waving his black clawed hand.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:36 pm
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

((I need some coffee))

"Please Niko, you don't have to call me 'mistress'....I rather dislike being called 'headmistress' but I do. Too many people think I look like a student" she sighed.

"did you like Dk? I know you met her. She looks like me."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

"For a moment i almost mistaked her for you." Niko said as he walked over and hopped up onto Kalena's desk and turned to Jibril. "Who's the newbie?" Niko asked as Kalen picked himself up off the floor.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:52 pm
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

((I need some coffee))

Kalena laughed
"Oh if you knew what I knew Niko."

She then looked at Jibril
"Shes a....well....a guest from another world....sadly undiscovered by people like me....but maybe that's for the best. "

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:33 pm
                                          User ImageThe Glutton of Knowledge Jibril
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood: Curious]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location: Near Kalena's desk]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Jibril's eye's widened from surprise when the Imanity summoned two being's in front of her that she had never seen before as she was about to instinctively lunge at them in order to get a closer perspective of the being but realized quickly that they not real when she felt them being coated in magic however something felt off but the black being that they called a Heartless as the Heartless was giving off heat unlike the Nobody which gave none what's more it was wearing a red collar which brought a bit of confusion but decided to put it off since she thought it was normal."So these are the Heartless and Nobody's you were speaking of...I will admit i was surprised that you were able to manifest images, I have changed my perspective of you as i no longer see you as mere Imanity."Jibril said as it was put into words that she complemented Kalena but at the same time it didn't feel like one."This world's culture is certainly fascinating, I am honestly glad that i visited this world first."She said after Kalena explained, and notice the Heartless that she was suspicious of suddenly turned it's head towards the orange haired Imanity and scared him. as she eyed the Heartless that walked out of the blue diagram that she took notice of and watched it walk towards the desk as she leaned over to Niko and poked at him and found that it's skin was surprisingly soft and smooth to touch."So your what they call a Heartless?"She asked as she retracted her finger from Niko as her intention was now being focused on him.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image

"Well somewhat. I look like a heartless...or one of the lesser heartless known as shadows but you can consider me personally half heartless. This form is but temporary and will wear off in awhile. Don't ask...its a condition i have." He said even tho he had no mouth to speak with. He then adjusted the collar on his neck for her to see. "This was constructed by master Eclipse to allow me safe passage within these walls so the Light crystal defense does not harm me." He said.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:13 pm
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

((such a horrible day. I just wanna redo it all, it was that bad...(sniffles) ))

"the light crystals would do harm to many dark wielders, heartless, etc. If not harm, weaken." Kalena said quite plainly.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Before Kalen could get a word in there was a thud at the hole in the wall where Dk broke through It. Shido stood there rubbing the dust off of him. "Back yall." He said with a grin. Kalen nodded to him.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:34 pm
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

Kalena gave a low groan
"why do you go thru the wall when there is a window right there!?"

She got back up and started to repair the wall again.

"I swear, next time they'll be metal reinforcement!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yeh....sorry." Shido said as he looked over at Diz who just smiled and as Kalena wasn't looking he tossed Shido a key and nodded to him. Shido noticed the word music scratched into the key and nodded back as he stuffed it into his pocket.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:50 pm
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

"is everything back in the courtyard alright, Shido?" Kalena asked softly

She rubbed her eyes slightly.
"because I could sence DK's pain all the way from up here."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh uh...yeh don't worry. Everything is fine now..just fine were all good...by the way....how are you?" Shido said with an innocent grin. Kalen just facepalmed at that quote.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:26 pm
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

Kalena gave a slightly annoyed face
She levitated the music room key from Shido's hiding spot.

"this is not for you to have. Its locked for a reason" she said, quite irritated before she sat back down and got back to work.

"I hope I can still fit into that dress" she muttered.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image
User Image

"Eh worth a shot. Luckily i'm just the decoy." Shido said With a sly grin as the key she levitated disappeared in green flames along with Shido. Kalen was a bit surprised by this and looked around. "Wait...he can Teleport?" He said. (exit Shido.)

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas