Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Northwest Tower (Ash's Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:47 am
Metis breathed out softly and slowly as she shifted a bit on his lap, "Ohh well.." She whimpered a bit, her tail swishing around in the water before loosely wrapping around his waist. "ash.." she cooed softly tilting her head back a bit when he was putting the hair oil into the soft silken strands of messy wavy platinum blond. She sighed gently as she was almost completely relaxed against him though her hands rested against the sides of his thighs.

Occasionally she would flex her fingers pressing her nails against his skin as she wiggled a bit, her cheeks reddened slightly as she opened her eyes a bit staring up at him with narrowed slits. "Would that be such a bad thing?" she asked softly before biting her lower lip softly as she turned to look forwards instead. He really made her heart beat as quickly as a jack rabbit could hop as she swallowed slightly.

Just being so close to him as a little nerve wracking in a good way, she was enjoying the scents he had chosen and they made her feel at ease..the familiar smells and even the new ones which tickled her nose a bit. She leaned back against his chest slightly as she ran her fingertips against his thighs lightly dragging her nails slightly as she stretched her legs a bit in the bath. Ohh she couldn't help wanting to arch like a cat who was getting plenty of attention from its companion.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:44 am
Dameon Black

Ash led Morrigan into the first floor of his tower and let her explore a bit as he looked over his desk at his own paperwork for a moment. A few minutes later, a few servants brought in a table and set it up with their meal then gave them a nod of thanks when it was finished, "Go ahead and eat if you're hungry," he told her simply, knowing that she'd likely need the strength for later.

Unlike Sebastet's tower, this one was completely internal. This floor was his office and sitting room. Second was the bathroom. And third floor was his bedroom. All connected by a metal spiral staircase that he'd gotten designed and built over in the demon realm then brought over here. He'd gotten the metal rungs set up with images from his family's history, a small touch of his familial pride and heritage. The rest of the tower had small bits like that from the demon realm, small bits from home here and there. But for the most part, it looked like a perfect male's home: darker woods and materials with splashes of color here and there, loots of books, huge fireplace, and lots of silk upstairs.

He thumbed through a bit of the paperwork on his desk then set that aside and set up to do the report he'd mentioned. But that could wait until later. For now, he moved over and took her pack from her shoulder gently, setting it on the couch before pulling out a chair at the table for her, "Please... You need to eat first, Morrigan..." he told her in a softer tone, knowing that this was difficult enough on her. Admittedly, it would get easier on her, but he was doing what he could to help her through.

Once she sat down, he lifted the covers on the plates and sat down in the other chair, "You can ask me questions, you know. If I can't answer, I'll at least tell you so," he added then got started on his venison steak.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan looked around the first floor as Ash led her inside his tower. She was a bit impressed by the fact that Ash had an entire tower instead of just a suite. She explored for a few minutes before a few servants brought in a table and got their meal set up.

She returned to the room just as they got everything set up and looked over things for a moment. She shrugged a bit when Ash said that she could eat if she was hungry. She was quite hungry, but she didn't really have much of an appetite right now. She wasn't exactly happy about the situation she was in right now. She'd never been so at odds with her own body before.

She allowed Ash to take the pack from her and then let out a soft sigh when Ash spoke in a softer tone and said she needed to eat. She sat down in the chair he pulled out for her and examined the meal that had been brought up for them. She started on her venison steak and thought about his offer to ask him questions. She had a few questions that she wanted to ask, but she was rather embarrassed to ask the biggest one.

She was silent for a while before she finally convinced herself that she did need to ask this question and be open about it. "I do have a few questions," she finally said. "I wasn't sure where to start, but I guess that I should ask one of the biggest questions first." She was hesitating, clearly quite embarrassed to ask the question that was nagging at her. She finally sighed and just came right out to ask it. "Will me being a virgin affect how we have to go about this?" She was actually blushing furiously at this point, unable to hide her embarrassment. She had never really had time to find any partners during her time protecting Bethany and then Samirra, and she had never really been bothered by that. But the fact that she was in Ash's tower specifically to deal with the burning sexual heat of her demonic side really made her realize just how much she didn't know.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:40 pm
Dameon Black

Ash listened to her then simply tilted his head at her a bit, "I'm not a monster, Morrigan... I'm a demon of Desire. I can feel how much your pride means to you, and how nervous you are. I'm not going to take you against your will or force you down the rabbit hole from hell. I will be just as careful of you as I was with my Mate... I was her first as well and we had many good years together. In fact, most of the time she was the one taking me to bed, not the other way around," he informed her, hoping that she'd relax a little bit, at least.

He took a sip of the red wine that had been served with the steak and noted that it was one of the lesser alcoholic drinks they had on the island, meant to be appreciated for how well it went with the venison more than anything else. He set his glass down and took in a deep breath as he took another bite of his steak then the asparagus, noting that the flavors worked just as well together.

He looked up at her again as he sat back in his chair, looking so very relaxed and almost too good to be believed. And yet, this was his human form... In demon form, he was literally sex on two legs. Which was why he was in human form...

"Morrigan... I won't hurt you... It goes against everything in me to do so. You're here for the night, at least. We have plenty of time. So ask the rest of your questions, look around, and relax..." he added, hoping that she'd understand that he wasn't out to hurt her in any way...

While he knew she had no choice about the heat, he was giving her as many choices as he could to let her make her own decisions...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:08 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan was silent as she listened to Ash speak. She let out a soft sigh and shook her head a bit. "I never thought you were a monster or that you would take me against my will or force me down a rabbit hole," she stated simply. "I could tell from the way you acted when you saw my condition before that you genuinely wanted to help me. I merely asked if it would affect things because of my lack of experience and knowledge. I won't exactly be an amazing bedroom partner, especially for someone like you."

She closed her eyes and leaned back a bit. She took a deep breath before she opened her eyes to examine him again. "I don't know if pride is the right word for it. At least, not my pride. I do appreciate you being discreet and leaving me my dignity, but I'm more worried about the way perception of me could warp perception towards Samirra. I don't want people being worried about how she'll turn out because her aunt shows up on the island and then turns gold and screws everyone in sight. And I don't want her to have to be embarrassed by me. She's been through too much to have to worry about that."

She shook her head again and shifted the topic a bit. "You mentioned earlier that you would give me the training I need. What would that be, exactly? I've never really displayed much in terms of demonic power or anything like that. My mother used ice magic, but I've never really shown any signs of it." That statement would let Ash know that Morrigan was unaware of her awakened magic. It wouldn't be difficult for him to sense the slight chill in the air around her, almost as if she were constantly calling on her mother's magic. In truth, she probably would have gone insane without the awakened magic, since she had unknowingly been using it to cool herself down. She had been using the ice magic to keep her heat at manageable levels since her demonic side had been awakened, and it had simply grown too much for that to be possible anymore. Especially after Ash's kiss earlier had fully ignited it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:24 pm
Dameon Black

Ash shook his head, "Your experience, or lack of, holds no bearing on the situation. While you lack experience, I have alot of it. As for what I enjoy and don't enjoy... You'll soon learn that I'm as varied as an individual can get," he addressed that issue and moved on to the next one.

"As for the other problem... It isn't a problem. Here, we're alot more understanding. We have a few Demonicus on the island that would actually give your demonic half a run for its money, and one that could give Sebastet lessons in stubborn. Everyone here will help you with Samirra. Whenever you need a break, there will be someone to take up the slack. They'll turn the whole thing into a new lesson, or a new place to explore. The island is used to helping with raising children. So that one isn't an issue at all," he cleared that one then moved on again.

But this time, he easily assessed the problem going on, "As for your demonic abilities... You've been using them all along to help cool your heat. You're not suppressing it at all, just cooling it down. It's a bandaid, but one that has worked for you so far. I can give you the rest of the training you need. I will help you learn to control and actively use the ice you inherited. I can also get you other teachers for your fighting abilities, and for your wolf. If I can't teach you something, I can find you a teacher for it," he told her confidently.

Here, he paused to see what her reaction would be. Admittedly, they were getting close to the time he'd have to take her upstairs, but she had a few more minutes...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan shrugged at Ash's explanation about his vast experience making up for her lack of it. "I guess that I'll stop worrying about my experience level and just go with it, then," she muttered. "I'll follow your lead there." She sat back up and hesitated a bit before she spoke again. "Thanks for making my second kiss better than my first, by the way." She clearly didn't want to explain more about the one kiss she'd had before Ash had kissed her earlier, but it was obvious that it was a topic that caused severe discomfort or pain for her.

She barely gave Ash a moment to think about that statement before she shifted topics again. "I guess that's a good thing for me, then. I never really got that much help after our village was destroyed. I had to start taking care of my sister when we were eleven years old. We ran into Jasker when we were fourteen, and he stayed with us after that. But it was just the three of us until Bethany died giving birth to Samirra, and then it was just me and Jasker left to care for Samirra. And then Jasker died, and I was all that was left for her. I don't really know how to deal with having help. I don't know if I'll ever be able to break the habit of trying to do everything on my own."

She tilted her head a bit when she heard Ash explain that she had been using her inherited magic to cool her heat down since her demonic side had awakened. She sighed at the news. "I guess that leaves me another thing to worry about. But I do feel like I'm in good hands with you, so I'll trust you to help me get my demonic side under control and my magic mastered. I'm not too sure about what you can do for my wolf, though. It's not that I need to learn how to control it. The problem is that I'm almost disconnected from it. I can't shift on my own terms anymore. I can't even feel my wolf at all when I'm in human form anymore, either. The only thing that I can think of that will fix that problem is someone extremely dominant putting my wolf in its place and establishing themselves as my Alpha. And since I never met anyone dominant enough for it before my wolf went crazy, I'm not really that optimistic that I'll find someone to do it now. And even if I could, it wouldn't exactly be a quick fix. It's something that would have to constantly be reinforced."

As she spoke, her skin started to shift back to brilliant gold as her heat fully ignited again. The slight chill around her was gone, completely replaced by a searing heat that was even greater than what she had dealt with earlier. But despite the heat coming back, Morrigan was fighting to resist it just a bit longer. And perhaps the most surprising part was that she was actually forcing herself to stay put through sheer will. She was panting from the strain of containing herself, but she was still just managing to hang on to her control.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:00 pm
Dameon Black

Ash was fully prepared to respond to everything when she shifted. He gave a soft sigh when he saw her fighting so hard and knew he was going to have to help her again.

He got to his feet and moved around the table then simply held his hand out to her, needing her to make these first steps on her own. He watched her fight it and just gave her a pointed look over it. Finally, she sighed and put her hand in his then got to her feet. He gently traced the back of one finger down her cheek then simply picked her up and carried her upstairs.

He went all the way up and finally put her on her feet at the foot of his massive bed then gently cupped her face before kissing her, gently at first then with increasing hunger until he'd taken over her mouth. At that point, he finally felt her give in to it and simply enjoy the kiss. Only then was he able to start to cool the heat within her.

But this time, he didn't let her pull back. He kept the kiss up until she was kissing him back. Then he took her hands and slid them to his chest, inviting her touch, while his hands moved from her shoulders to her waist to the tops of her thighs and back up.

He kept up the kiss for a long time before he went to the next step.

When he finally let her rest, she was a pool of jelly as she panted for air beside him and he simply held her, one hand lightly tracing over her shoulders and upper back. He could tell that she was almost asleep but knew that she couldn't fight it for long, as exhausted as she was. He was going to let her get some sleep. But he wasn't finished with her by a long shot...

By the time he was finished with her tonight, she wouldn't have to worry about anything until tomorrow night. He knew she had three full days of heat. He could keep it knocked down so that she'd be able to manage during the day. But she'd need to come back to him in the evenings.

At the end of that, they'd see where things went...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:31 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan didn't respond when Ash held out his hand for her to take. She was planning to fight it for as long as she could, and she was ready to be as stubborn as she needed to be. But that pointed look from Ash made her realize just how much worse her situation would be if she refused. He could help her, but he may not agree to do it anymore if she wanted to be stubborn about things. She finally sighed and took his hand.

She shivered a bit when he traced one finger down her cheek, that tiny contact driving her desire even further. She gasped a bit when he simply picked her up and started to carry her up the stairs. She wasn't exactly thrilled about being carried, but she knew that she wouldn't have been able to follow him on her own feet. She was putting so much effort into keeping her control that she wouldn't even be able to move. And if she let her control slip, she wouldn't exactly be up for moving from that spot. So she let Ash carry her without a fuss. She looked around the room for a brief moment when she was put back on her feet. And then Ash kissed her, and she found herself struggling to hold on. Then Ash took over her mouth fully, and she tried to pull away again without thinking. But Ash didn't let her pull away, and she finally lost control. Her demonic side finally took over fully and started to return that hungry kiss. She moaned into the kiss as his hands moved over her body, and she began to enjoy the feeling of his chest under her hands.

When he finally let her rest, she was cursing her lack of stamina and experience. He'd left her feeling like jelly, but every part of her body was screaming for more. The fact that he was holding her and lightly tracing a hand over her shoulders and back was only serving to keep her burning hotter. But despite the fact that she was in desperate need for more, her body was simply too tired. She hadn't really gotten much rest on the way to the island, and she didn't have the stamina to keep up with him in bed yet. So as she panted for breath, she found herself drifting into sleep. She wasn't able to fight her exhaustion and passed out quickly as he held her. But despite her exhaustion, her body needed more, so she wouldn't be asleep for long. Ash would have an hour at most to get his own rest or work on anything he needed to get done. After that, Morrigan would wake up feeling revitalized and begging for more.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:18 am
Dameon Black

Ash kept his hand moving over her skin the entire time she slept, making sure that she knew he was there. When he felt that she was about to wake up again, he gently shifted her and kissed her awake. It didn't take him long to start things up again as his hands moved over her body and sent them both up in flames.

This time, he pushed her limits, keeping her worked up until she turned demanding. Then he pushed her until she started begging. At that point, he gave her paradise and simply grinned at the claw marks in his back. She rested again after that.

When she woke up again, he pushed her until she almost went feral on him. He simply couldn't push her over the rest of the way this time. But when he finally let her rest this time, her skin returned to normal.

He let her rest for several hours, getting the sleep she needed. When she woke up the final time, he didn't let her say anything as he scooped her up and carried her downstairs to the bathroom. He stepped on the button to start filling the tub then stepped down into it and kept her in his lap as the hot water moved up around them.

"Don't move alot. Let the hot water ease your muscles first," he told her softly then reached for the bathing oils and selected one, somehow able to figure out what she would like for scent. A soft rag and some of the oil on it was what he needed as he started slowly cleaning her up, gently massaging her muscles in the process to help with her stiffness and soreness.

Yes, he was pampering her. But it was simply his way. He always showed his appreciation of his lovers, taking care of them after a night of passion. And he was doing so now, not really giving her much chance to protest it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:15 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan didn't resist when Ash scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom. She also didn't resist when he kept her in his lap as the tub filled up. She actually let out a soft laugh when he told her not to move around a lot and to let the hot water ease her muscles first. "With the way that I'm feeling, I think that it'll be a bit before I can move under my own power," she said, sounding a bit worn out. She had gotten to sleep a bit through the night, but it didn't stop her from being tired and sore.

She actually decided not to resist as he pampered her, finding it surprisingly enjoyable. "This is actually nice. I've never let anyone do anything like this before. I've never really let anyone else have enough control to do it. As I'm sure you've noticed, I have a problem giving up control. It's something that I picked up while taking care of my sister and then my niece."

She was quiet for a while as she simply let him pamper her more. She figured that there was no harm in letting him do it. "So, how many more nights am I going to have to come to you? I have more control now, but I can feel that I'm not done yet. I know that it'll only be a matter of time before I go gold again, and I'm guessing that you set things up so that I can go through the day with Samirra without having to worry about it."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:30 pm
Dameon Black

Ash kept her where she was and continued with cleaning and massaging her, "A female's heat normally lasts about three days. In a normal situation, that would be three days of constantly going at it. But with me, I can give you your head for several hours each day. That will at least allow you to take care of Samirra and anything else you need to see to," he told her simply, not bothering to hide any of it from her.

"In the evenings, you would need to come here. After it's over, you can get into your own routine and only come to me when you need to or for your regular training schedule," he added, letting her know she would have her life back to herself when this was over.

He finally eased her onto one of the benches in the water then tilted her head back so that he could wash and rinse her hair. Again, giving her a massage in the process. Once she was thoroughly clean, he left her to soak as he got out of the tub and worked on towels.

Of course, that let her get a good look at him, and the claw marks she'd given him. He turned back and held a hand to her to help her out of the tub, thankful that she didn't argue with him over letting him help her. He helped her out of the tub since he knew she was still a bit unsteady and helped her dry off, then dried himself off. He picked her back up and carried her back upstairs to help her under the sheet.

"We still have a few hours. You can get some sleep and still be there when Samirra wakes up in the morning," he told her simply then moved around to the other side of the bed to lay down as well. While she'd gotten some sleep, he hadn't gotten any. Usually, that wasn't a problem but he'd already been up for a few days and needed his sleep.

When she'd been asleep the last time, he'd brought up her pack and set it on a chair beside the closet for her so that she wouldn't have to worry about it. For now, he moved in behind her and settled her in against his chest with one arm lightly over her waist, "I know you're tired. Get some sleep," he whispered softly to her, then settled himself in to sleep as well. Any further discussions could wait until they'd both had some sleep, after all...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:17 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to what Ash told her and gave him an appreciative smile. "I definitely appreciate you being able to give me some time without the heat during the day," she said. "I don't know what I would tell Samirra if I was stuck in here for three days without breaks. I haven't given her 'the talk' yet, and I don't really want to have to because of me going into heat and being stuck in the bedroom for three days straight. That would just be really awkward."

She allowed him to ease her onto the bench and thought things over for a moment as he washed and rinsed her hair for her. "I wouldn't really mind coming to see you regularly. And I don't mean for sex. Friends aren't something that I've ever really had a chance to have, and you seem like you would probably make a good one. So I wouldn't mind visiting for reasons other than just training or sex. Plus, I'm pretty sure that Samirra really likes you."

She watched him as he got out of the tub and had to grin a bit at the claw marks she had left on him. "I wasn't expecting to get so wild. I guess that I didn't really know what to expect. But I enjoyed myself. I really have to thank you for that. A lot of the people that I met on the road would have tried to take advantage of me. What I wanted wouldn't have mattered to them. I'm glad that you're the type to make sure your lovers enjoy themselves as well."

She was still feeling a bit boneless as he helped her from the tub, so she was grateful for his assistance. She didn't resist being picked up, figuring that it would probably be a fairly common thing if they were going to be having sex somewhat regularly. She let out a content sigh when she got into the bed and settled in. She gave him a tired nod when she heard his voice and got comfortable against him as she fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:15 pm
Dameon Black

Ash listened to her and only smiled when she thanked him for treating her right. In all honesty, he treated all of his lovers right, even the ones he was supposed to kill. As she fell asleep, he simply held her for a long time, trying to figure out how he felt about a regular bedpartner. In the end, he pushed the thoughts aside and simply went to sleep.

He'd already arranged for a breakfast to be set up downstairs for her in the morning, allowing her to stay or go as she pleased. But while they slept, he simply held her without restraining her.

She actually woke up before him and had a moment where she had unrestrained access to him that no one else did. He looked relaxed as he slept, but there were hints of the turmoil he lived with daily thanks to losing his mate/wife. Towards the end, Lareth had broken down and married them formally, something Ash had been eternally grateful for. Their rings were on top of his dresser in a small frame. He'd made the rings himself from a type of gold found only in the demon realm and something that even those with an allergy to gold could wear.

On his dresser was also a small framed painting of his Rebecca with her wings on full display. She'd been a vampire/angel hybrid and just as beautiful as she was sweet. He'd loved her enough that he'd given her his Heart, which she was wearing in the painting.

He'd already told Morrigan that she could look around all she wanted to, so it would let her learn more about him. Unless she chose to go ahead and leave and see to her niece, which he wouldn't hold against her at all.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:32 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan woke up in Ash's arms and blinked a few times as she realized that he was holding her. She was surprised by just how nice it felt to be held like this. She took a moment to look him over and tilted her head a bit as she examined him. He looked relaxed, but she could see the hints of his pain. She thought about that carefully, finding that she could relate to that quite easily. She had never lost a mate like he had, but she had lost almost everyone that she had ever loved. She remembered how she had lost her parents and Bethany and Jasker, leaving Samirra as the only one she had left. It was the main reason she was so protective of the young girl. She had been asked by Bethany and Jasker to take care of her, and she likely wouldn't have been able to resist caring for her even if she hadn't been asked. But Samirra was all she had left now, so she had put everything she had into making sure the girl was safe. She really didn't know who she was beyond that anymore. She shook her head to chase away those thoughts and simply allowed herself to get lost in the feeling of being held again.

She stayed that way for a few moments and then carefully slipped out of his grasp so that she didn't wake him up. She shivered a bit and debated about getting dressed for a moment and then simply shook her head. She honestly didn't feel like it right at this moment. She silently moved around the room a bit and stopped in front of the dresser. She examined the frame that contained the rings and looked over the portrait of Rebecca. It wasn't difficult to figure out that she was the one Ash had lost. As she examined the portrait and rings, she finally allowed herself to realize just how lonely she felt. She had never allowed herself to want someone to share her life with, and she was starting to feel just how alone that left her. She suddenly found herself feeling envious of the love that Bethany had found with Jasker.

She shook her head again and looked over toward her pack. She debated getting dressed and heading back to her own room, but ultimately decided not to just yet. She knew Samirra had been worn out from the trip to the island, and she had promised the little girl that she could sleep in once they were safe. She still had some time before the girl woke up for the day. She looked back over to the bed and decided that she would enjoy herself a bit more. She moved back over to the bed. She carefully slipped back into the bed so that she wouldn't wake Ash and settled back into his grasp. She didn't go back to sleep, deciding that she would enjoy being held for a bit longer. She knew that they had both decided against getting attached, so she would do what she needed to do to avoid getting too attached to him, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy herself. So she simply relaxed in his arms and allowed herself to enjoy being held until he woke up and decided to move.

Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff