Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History (Sandbox D&D 3.5 Game)(Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:39 pm
heroes of horror?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 pm
loth17
purest_heart
loth17
loth17
Do we get any re rolls for health

Damn even with my constitution that level of hp is not good for long turn survivability

1st level HP is always max. Other than that to bad. Also what are you playing to get a d12 HD?

so 12+10+3+9(constitution)=34
Im playing a warblade.
Ah yes, I forgot.

Southern Cross Nemesis
heroes of horror?

*does a quick search as I can't remember the book* OH yeaaa... that book. Heh Dread Necromancer... become a lich as a class feature.

Yea sure go ahead.

And yes I use SOME of the variant rules found there in, like taint and the like but only in very specific situations. ninja *being unspecific for reasons*  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:52 pm
purest_heart

*does a quick search as I can't remember the book* OH yeaaa... that book. Heh Dread Necromancer... become a lich as a class feature.

Yea sure go ahead.

And yes I use SOME of the variant rules found there in, like taint and the like but only in very specific situations. ninja *being unspecific for reasons*

More wanting it for the Archivist class... and wanting to ask, if I could take a feat or something to effect humanoids with the Dark Knowledge of the class?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
purest_heart

Yea sure go ahead.

More wanting it for the Archivist class... and wanting to ask, if I could take a feat or something to effect humanoids with the Dark Knowledge of the class?
Because Humanoids and most monstrous humanoids advance by character level only, the dark knowledge class feature wouldn't really be able to pin down what exactly would be useful enough to provide the buffs that it would normally provide against other, less varied, foes. However you can take a feat to effect Dragons. Hell I'm sure the only reason they didn't include such a feat initially it in Heroes of Horror is because dragons don't fit their ideas of "horror" that they propose in that book.

Edit: After a little thought... You could take a feat to effect specific Humanoids/monstrous humanoids, much like the ranger favored enemy class feature chooses them specifically.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 pm
purest_heart
Southern Cross Nemesis
purest_heart

Yea sure go ahead.

Because Humanoids and most monstrous humanoids advance by character level only, the dark knowledge class feature wouldn't really be able to pin down what exactly would be useful enough to provide the buffs that it would normally provide against other, less varied, foes. However you can take a feat to effect Dragons. Hell I'm sure the only reason they didn't include such a feat initially it in Heroes of Horror is because dragons don't fit their ideas of "horror" that they propose in that book.

Edit: After a little thought... You could take a feat to effect specific Humanoids/monstrous humanoids, much like the ranger favored enemy class feature chooses them specifically.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Gravity_Warrior_(3.5e_Class)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
purest_heart
Southern Cross Nemesis
purest_heart

Yea sure go ahead.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Gravity_Warrior_(3.5e_Class)
Suuure. Looks balanced enough.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:31 pm
So I need your guy's character sheets to request a subforum...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm
You guys still need any more players for this? What do we have for roles so far and what's teh main idea for teh campaign?
-has been wanting an old school 3.5 game for ages-

ps: quote me when you answer me please.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
You guys still need any more players for this? What do we have for roles so far and what's teh main idea for teh campaign?

All roles are open, as far as I know... the idea is on the first page,  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:22 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Ryunosuke Ryusei

All roles are open, as far as I know... the idea is on the first page,

awesome. Love it so far. what other source books are permitted so far?  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:26 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei

The only thing I've "prohibited" thus far are the psionics books as that set of rules really confuses the hell out of me as it clashes with the rest of the game rules for such things.

Also I hate quote towers, check back periodically yourself as in the game I will not be quoting people because it will make no sense as I'm addressing everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm
purest_heart

alright then. Any objections to me bringing a custom class forward to request using? I have several I know/made that I'd like to use.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei

*points at biggest quote tower on this page* ninja so yea you had a class you wanted to play.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm
purest_heart
Ryunosuke Ryusei

*points at biggest quote tower on this page* ninja so yea you had a class you wanted to play.

Yea gimme a bit so I can find the one I wanna make most. :3  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:41 pm
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Merchant_(3.5e_Class)

that work?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces