Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:28 pm
cullen was biting his small fist in order not to break out laughing when he heard aten searching for him under the bed and in the closet.

then he heard the creaking of the hinges on the chest. then atens searching hand catching him in his ticklish ribs and could not withstand it and he laughed and wiggles about trying to escape the hand.

-farther down the werehall-

Crisdean's rowan staff was the only noise that sounded, as he walked down the hall to winds room. Crisdean had stayed in a speacil small room in the werehall made for him. the room being there so that in case crisdean was needed to heal a were, and it required long hours he had a place for the being and himself to stay as he worked and healed.

Margret had knocked on teh door and told crisdean that wind had need of him as she hurried on her way to make breakfest and what ever else she had to do that morning. he smiled and made fore the room.

soon crisdean knocked on the door and waited for winds to answer it. he heard cullen laughing and guessed he was up to no good for he also heard aten after him. he laughed softly to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image
Aten smiled and chuckled and he stuck her other hand in to the chest to tickle Cullen more. "I found you" he said. He tickled Cullen for a bit before taking him out of the chest and putting him on the floor. "Come on lad we have to get you dressed in clean clothes for the day" he said.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:05 am
Wind finally got dressed in a pair of black jeans and a silk shirt in a dark green with threads of gold in it that brought out the same colors in his eyes, not bothering with shoes for now. Truthfully, he rarely wore them at all, preferring to feel the ground beneath his feet. He brushed out his hair and left it down as he went to open the door for Cris with a smile for him, "We need to work on helping Cullen with his powers while he's asleep. He keeps waking up with himself and his bed drenched. I really don't want him catching a cold. Other than that Faolan is still asleep while Aten is trying to get Cullen dressed in something dry. So welcome to our current madness," he finished with a wry grin, knowing full well that Crisdean would understand the humor of the situation as Wind lead him through to the boys' room.

"Maggie is getting the boys and Aten something to eat, so Faolan should be awake by the time she gets here with it, I would think. After that, I was thinking about taking them to see the garden. Aten hasn't seen it yet either...," he finished that with a small smile, knowing that Cris loved to show off the garden he'd lovingly restored for Sebastet and that it would do the boys good to be in such a peaceful and healing place. Plus, it would allow Cullen to play off some of his energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:05 pm
cris was grinning as the door opened and the noise of cullen and aten in the other room could probably be heard through the whole hallway.
"good morning wind, yes i see, or rather hear the madness..though your one to speak of such things. as i remember you where just as ....energetic when you whee younger. I will see to faolan he has been under a sleep. i will wake him." he said and made for the door..as he was about to open it cullen ruched out clad in only a shirt that aten had managed to get on him.

Crisdean caught the boy, and turned to the panting aten. "loss something??" he said smiling. Cullen was stunned and silent at how fast crisdean had caught him. for he did not even see him move he thought. Crisdean held out cullen to aten so that he could finish helping cullen dress.

He then moved on to faolan after aten had taken cullen. cullen stood still watching the man, who was in his dark cloak again. "soo, who is he...??" he asked aten in a whisper. he knew the man was called Crisdean and that he came form his land, but he seemed strange, different, magickal, mysterious.

the man was checking on faolans cast, and bandages, he removed the bandages and the many cuts and bruises had faded and where gone. only faolans leg and arm remained in casts. crisdean seemd to be speaking and faolans eyes fluttered open. faolan seemed to look better and less pale(well as pale as he normally was)

as cris checked up on faolan he spoke to wind. "yes i saw magie going on about food, also i think the garden is a great idea. play room for cullen(who was starting to wiggle about again), and faolan some fresh air." he said, he removed faolans cast on his leg. "will i be able to walk??" faolan asked. crisdean felt the leg and nodded that it had healed properly under his care. "aye, ye will, just..slowly and carefully... bone is a hard thing to mind." he said  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image
Aten mouthed a thank you to Crisdean before finishing getting Cullen dressed. He knew the young boy wanted to go play but he should know that he could not do that naked. Once done he found and chair and sat in it holding Cullen as she watched Crisdean. "Him he is a friend of Wind's and his here to teac you some thing...all so from the sounds of it take you some where to play" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:02 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen sat simi still with aten with the wolf stuffed animal he had gotten in one hand, and the bear in the other, still wondering after the man. though aten spoke of him and who he was , it did not answer his question.. "ah-ten..no,...umm..wat is eh.." he asked silently to aten. he had meant to ask what is this man, though he could not form the words he wanted. cullen turned fomr crisdean and such and went aobut playing with the animals trying to see if he could balance them on aten's shoulders. "play!..ah-ten play wif me?, an òran-tàlaidh ?" he asked pointing to aten and then wind.

crisdean helped faolan stand he was shaky for a bit but stood, with crisdean's help , faolan's arm was still in a sling though out of the cast.
Pounce made himself know as he jumped out of the bed faolan had been in keeping him warm. he padded over to aten and cullen his collar clinked as he moved. crisdean eyed the cat for a moment still remember what cullen had said about he cat talking.

once faolan was stable with cris keeping a hand on him to help keep him upright. he gestured towards the door and the hallway.
"shall we.." he said, knowing the fresh air would hlep faolan, and cullen could run around. he would bring there breakfast outdoors today. give faolan, cullen, aten a chance to walk among the garden's leaves and plants.

cullen climbed down from atens lap,a nd walked over to crisdean and faolan. the boy held out the teddy bear to faolan with a smile. "be swong, like beaw. you hold." he said holding the bear out to faolan, faolan blushed slightly but with a slight smile took the bear in his good hand leaning heavy upon crisdean to do so. the small boy smiled and went over to wind after this adn held on to his pant leg ready to go where the rest would go, his wold under one arm, and pounce fallowing after him.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:52 am
Wind looked down at Cullen and shifted to his panther form, nudging himself under the boy so that he could have a ride to the garden and be distracted for the moment from Cris and what he was. He waited to move until Cullen was settled and had a grip in his fur then moved at the pace Cris and Faolan set, knowing that Aten wouldn't mind moving with them at that pace.

Once in the garden, letting Cullen down to run around the place wouldn't be a problem. All three adults would be able to find the boy by scent if they needed to. But that meant that Cullen would be able to run himself out to his little heart's content while Faolan worked at getting himself stronger and trusting his newly-healed bones to take his weight.

Admittedly, it would still be a few days more before Faolan could do as much as he had before getting hurt, but at least he was on the way to healing...

((Next post in the garden folks))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:01 pm
As soon as they all appeared in the suite, Wind immediately moved into the bathroom and closed the door behind himself, leaving Aten to handle the boys while he got himself back to his normal form. It took him a few moments, but he was finally able to do it. He gave a sigh of relief when it happened. Each time he took his demonic form, he was a little afraid that he wouldn't be able to come back from it.

He finally opened the door and stepped out, "Okay, here's the deal. There was a small explosion and some strange energy seemed to transport something into the garden. Crisdean and I both felt it was simply safer to bring everyone back here while he and Ash investigated the problem. Now I'm open for questions," he told them all and waited for them all to start.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image
Aten helped Faolan to a chair and put Cullen down before he went to get a new shirt. His was wet from Cullen. As soon as he had a new shrit on he went to get some thing out to eat for the kids. He keep a stace of dryed fruit in his bag. "ok then do we knew how cuased it? and do we have to worry about it leading to more?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 pm
the rush had tired faolan out and he looked a bit more pale ten was good for him, but he took to the chair and leaned the crutches cris had made for him aginst the wall near by and slumped a bit in the chair with a deep sigh. "oh.. lets not do that again soon. but on the other hand what happened whats going on." he asked his instincts going to defensive mode.

cullen crawled out of the way of atan and sat himself near the fire and discovered a bag full of wooded circles each with a rune carved into it. he lay on his stomach on the floor and began to stake and play around with the strange new item he had found. he noticed a few had claw makes on them and they seemed a bit old but he went on with his play. he showed wind some as he passed by. apparently cris had left them there though with out anyone knowing. tey where the runes he had given wind to play with when he was younger apparently crisdean had placed them in cullins path to test his skill and magick. wind would know them., and remember crisdean had carved them out of wood by hand. "looke wind, wood circles!. they roll and stake nically....want to play.. and..why we go up here so soon. what was the big boom about??" he asked and looked up at wind with his big eyes.

crisdean knocked on the door and entered into the room and sat on a chair tucking something into his bag. "wind a word if you please. atan..come.." he said and gestured them nearer to the table he sat at and away from cullin.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:00 am
Wind tapped Cullen's nose playfully, "Yes, circles, Little One. They're called runes and they can tell you things if you have the ability to hear them. You play with the runes and see what they tell you, Cullen, while I go and see what Cris has to say, alright? If they speak to you, then Cris will teach you about them," he said softly then stood and moved to sit in a chair near the one Chris gestured to, letting Aten have that one with Faolan in the chair next to him.

He looked up at Cris and raised one eyebrow, "So what is it, my friend?" he asked simply, knowing that the druid wouldn't say much about having to use his demonic form to transport the boys to his room.

The only form he couldn't control and he had to shift into it in order to do any form of instant transportation. The only power he hadn't been able to work at using in his human form where he'd been able to shift his other demonic powers. He hated that but lived with it.

He ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath as he sat back with a sigh, frowning when he felt a tension in his neck that showed he'd pulled something in his neck when he'd shifted everyone. He'd soak it out later but it would bother him until then...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:16 am
User Image

Aten smiled and watched Cullen before he heard Cris. He patted both the boys on the head and made sure Cullen was near her bother before he went to join wind and cris. Sten stood behind Wind and smiled knowing something was bugging him as he began to rub his neck ougt as he waited to hear what Cris had to say.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean made sure Cullen was occupied with the circles of wood,and talking to faolan before he turned and face aten and wind. he held up the still warm pendant that gave off its purple glow.
"It seems I will be traveling to the elven realms. to investigate this. plus there king is to be crowned soon. it my place to keep diplomatic relations and alleys in case Goh makes himself know with ..his own deeds." he said and reaching into his pouch took out a vile with blue liquid in it. "rub this on the ach my friend. " he said to aten since he was already rubbing at winds pain. crisdean looked over to the small boy and his older brother. he face wind. "take care of the boy, and watch the castle while im away. on another note. how are you feeling wind?" he asked as he had so many times before when wind was just learning to deal with his deamon side. crisdean knew wind had gotten better at dealing with it but using adn controlling it where still goals both wished to reach soon.

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:47 pm
Wind gave a small nod, "I'll look after them, old friend. You didn't even need to ask," he said about that request, closing his eyes with a small moan as Aten started using the healing liquid on his neck with his very talented hands, opening them after the ache was finally gone. He pulled one of Aten's hands around and placed a kiss on the back of his hand in thanks for the massage.

But at Crisdean's last question, he gave a small frown, "I'm relatively alright... but it's getting harder and harder to come back each time. I'll probably have to petition to Lareth for a demonic teacher for it and hope that he accepts it... It's the only other solution otherwise I'll have to see the boys into the care of another until I can handle it again. But I will be alright until you return," he said seriously, knowing that he would understand all of it where he'd only explained the basics to Aten.

There were few things he feared more than not being able to return from his demonic form... It was too primitive a creature to be let loose on a permanent basis...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image

Aten thanked Cris before using the liquid on Winds neck as he listened and rubbed it out. He blush when Wind kissed his hand but just kept working on the neck. She stayed Sleient through it all and nodded checking on the boys now and then. If need too he was sure they could find some on to care for them. "I will go to the kitchen and get some food for the boys later" he said  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff