Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:35 pm
Sebastet watched them all leave from the shadows then stepped over to the empty planter again, this time with her cloak on and the hood pulled up over her features. Yes, it was dark again, but she didn't want to be caught off-guard again by someone who didn't know who or what she was. Admittedly, she could have explained all of that just as she had to Anube, but she was tired tonight.

Tired of explaining all the time. Tired of being alone. Tired of having so many responsibilities. But mostly, tired of being alone. She admitted to herself that it was probably for the best, given her history. But that didn't mean that she had to like it.

She gave a soft sigh as she moved to sit on one of the benches, finding the stone still warm from the sunlight that had faded a few hours ago, and found her thoughts going to the lion male Lio. She wondered what he was thinking about this place, knowing that it was probably very different from where he was from. Her thoughts seemed to center on him tonight, leaving her wondering how long he was likely to want to stay. But she shook that one off with another sigh, thinking that he was more likely to want to head to his home as soon as possible.

He probably had responsibilities there, maybe even a family. No, not a family. He'd said that his king had secreted away all the females where he was from. That meant that she could consider him staying for a little while. She thought of the possibility of asking him to be her lover while he was here and found herself uncertain on the issue. It had been a very long time since she'd been with another Hylarr and that one hadn't been a pleasant experience for her.

She shook her head, tossing the thought out of her mind as foolish and concentrated on how she could get him home, knowing that it was for the best in the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:49 pm
Lio had found the kitchen awhile ago and had a cook give him some snacks as dinner was not ready and wouldn't be ready for some time. As she shooed him away with a bag of rolls and fruit, he wandered the castle grounds.

He admired the architecture and sturdiness of everything. Not only would it hold up as well as any well armed fort, it still gave off an impression of.....welcome. In some odd way, but that was what he got.

Lio munched on a roll as he found his way to the garden and found a shady tree to sit under and enjoy his snacks. Before long, the male was asleep, stretched out on the grass under the tree as a lovely sunbeam hit him just right.

When the male hylarr awoke, it was evening and the temperature was cooler.

He shook his head and yawned as he slowly got up and stretched. Once he had wiped off blades of grass, he picked up the small pouch of rolls and wandered around the garden more. As he was sniffing the flowers, a breeze sprung up and carried the scents of the evening to his nose.

It was then he stiffened as he smelled her.

Sebastet was nearby and the smell of her had him wondering how close she was.

Lio followed the scent as he looked around the garden. As he walked along, he thought back to the green woman's words. How could he even take a step into sebastet's heart if she already had three former lovers who were tragically taken away? He was sure that was heart wrenching for her, and it was not surprising she didn't want anyone else in her life.

Lio finished his roll and turned down a path that held her scent more strongly.

Could he have a chance if he tried to prove his worthiness?

This female would expect nothing but the best and Lio was more than ready to give her his best but what could he do to prove he was an acceptable partner?

As he came from another corner he saw her standing there in her cloak. He knew it was her. His nose was never wrong. He approached slowly and coughed slightly to let her know he was there.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:06 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet turned when he coughed and had to bite her lip to keep from purring at the sight of him. When she knew she could control herself she reached up and pushed the hood of her cloak back, considering for another moment, then took the cloak all the way off to drop it over the bench, letting him see the leathers she was used to wearing.

Admittedly, this set from Borias was a bit more sensual than the usually serviceable sets he sent her, but he liked to play with dyes and patterns and she was always willing to try the new ones out at least once. This set was a new design for the centaur to give her: a leather bustier in a soft gray with black stripes dyed into it that matched the stripes her fur carried, shorts to go with it, gloves that moved up to her elbows, and matching boots that laced up to mid-thigh. She also sore her sword at her back, the sheath attached to the back of her top and set for a downward draw; a few daggers were included at her forearms and thighs, showing that she truly went nowhere unarmed.

She tilted her head at the male a bit and gave a soft sigh as she turned away from him to look at the empty planter once more, "Have you decided how long you'll stay? I think I have a spell that would send you home, but I'm not certain how well it will work just yet," she said softly, an old habit to hide the ever-present hint of a purr her voice carried.

Her tail moved gently behind her legs as she crossed her arms under her breasts, her mind trying to figure out how to handle him. It had been so long for her that she'd actually forgotten how to act around a Hylarr male and it was disturbing to her, making her wonder what else she'd forgotten...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:29 pm
Lio admired her form as she took off the cloak and let him view the leathers she was wearing. If he was silent for too long, she couldn't blame him as he was having fantasies of cutting her out of those leathers with his claws as he kissed her stupid.

After a few moments he pulled himself out of the deepening and spiraling out of control fantasy and answered her question.

"I think...I think I would like to stay here a bit. I am in no rush to go home to a kingdom that perpetrates useless wars and hides away the female population even though our race is going extinct.

Nope....I think I would like to stay here and see if I can....start anew. Somehow find a way to be useful."

He heard her purr and barely stopped himself from purring back. Lio wanted to purr back and grab her up to kiss her as he was more aware of her scent now than before.

Lio stared at her raised breasts wondering how much longer he could hold himself back from pouncing on her.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:49 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet didn't see the look he gave her as she stepped toward the empty planter, reaching out to touch it briefly. She knew Desha had his plans for restoring the plant that was usually here and held a small hope that he'd be able to do so. Until then, she'd have to learn to deal without it.

She finally turned back to Lio and gave him a small nod, "I'm glad you want to stay, even if it's only for a short time. I'm sure your skills as a fighter are unquestioned, so I'll offer you a position as a protector here on the island. It's not that hard, mainly taking care of groups like you saw me do yesterday," she told him, still in that soft voice from habit.

She found herself looking him over again and nervously licked her lips as she turned away from him again, knowing that she shouldn't look at him like that if he wasn't going to want to stay for long. Besides, she knew full well that her instincts weren't wrong about needing him to make the first move with her.

The kiss in her tower didn't really count. It was more of a tease, simply letting her know he found her attractive. That was instinct.

She started walking, knowing he'd follow her along the pathways of the garden, "Anything you need can be gotten for you. Weapons, clothes, things for your room. All easily gained or made here. The castle is pretty self-sustaining now. The ramparts still need repaired, the dungeon still needs cleaning out. Other than that, we don't have to worry about much..." she rambled a bit as she walked with him, trying to distract herself from how good he smelled, how good he looked... But it all sent her thoughts to wondering how it would feel to have his hands on her, feel his claws teasing at her...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smile as him as he tells her that's how a lover should be treated, but he was right she has never had a lover that treated her that way. Plus even though she has lived a long time but was still young to others in there eyes, she didn't have very many lovers. "See you later Handsome" She says sweetly as she walked out of the bath house and looked up at the open sky.

This would be the first time for her flying with her wings, she wasn't scared of heights, she got over that fear a very long time ago. She takes in a small breath to calm her excitement and nerves. She then bent her knees and pushed hard off the ground. She leaped about 20 feet in the air and spread out her wings to let them take the winds current and start to move with the wind, easily moving her wings through the air to keep herself steady.

She closed her eyes smiling as she brought out some of her power to change her eyes to her black ones and opened them. She could see more sharper with these eyes as they showed her ever detail of the garden as she moved over it. It was amazing to look at even up high in the sky, she smirks and looks ahead as she then uses her wings to push hard through the sky to see how fast she can go. She flew lightly through the sky, the wind drying her hair as she looked over the land seeing if there was any trouble about, but from her eyes she couldn't tell there was any at the moment, so she circled back to the castle and enjoyed the sky a awhile longer.

She didn't know how long she flew and she didn't care if any one saw her, she never felt so free in her life and she never wanted it to end. She started to float around the garden again looking it over, enjoying it from above till she saw Ash waiting for her and lightly swooped down by him and landed softly on her feet.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:15 pm
Darsto_23

While she'd been flying, Ash had finished his bath and put on a pair of clean jeans. He'd brushed his hair dry and left it free as he moved into the garden to wait for her.

When she landed beside him he smiled at the joy in her eyes, wrapping one arm around her waist to pull her into him so that he could give her a brief kiss, "I can tell you enjoyed yourself, Rebecca. How about something to eat now? I don't know about you, but I need food," he told her with a wink, knowing full well that some vampires were able to eat food.

He started them walking in the direction of the kitchen, keeping his arm around her waist simply because he wanted to touch her. The bite marks at his neck had already healed and proved why he was usually a willing donor for some of the residents at the castle, though he kept those times fairly infrequent since his blood could become addictive in regular doses.

As they walked, he pulled her behind a tall hedge as Sebastet walked by with a Hylarr lion male and grinned at the sight, "Well, well... It looks as if someone has seen to Sebastet's happiness and possible protection... You can see now why she wears the cloak all the time... Her race is beyond rare now, her markings even more rare among the Hylarr... Few of your people would know what they are to see them now... They're not shape shifters, just a race that predates the humans and vampires, hunted to near extinction by the Church..." he explained in a soft voice as Sebastet and the Hylarr male passed them by to head further into the garden with Sebastet in full view this time instead of covered with her usual cloak.

Once they were gone, he moved them back along the path in the opposite direction, determined to make it to the kitchen this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:53 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles as she returns the kiss and lightly moves her arm around his waist as well. She was now curious about him a little at the things he liked and enjoyed, "I don't eat food sometimes but I do enjoy making it. Whats your favorite meal?" She says as she looks over at him, she felt him pull her to the side and fallowed his eyes wondering why they hid and she saw why.

Rebecca looked at the two that passed and even at the sight of them, her breath seemed to be taken away, with her sharp eyes she eyed every inch of them and she has never such beauty in her life, She listened Ashes words, saying they were a rare breed and she could tell, she has never seen there kind in person before. Her eyes didn't leave them till they were out of site, she looks at Ash a bit amazed as she continue to walk with him. She remembers reading about the Hylarr and she was pleased to see there kind in person. "Well that is a sight I can't even start to describe" She says softly and smiles.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:02 pm
Darsto_23

Ash gave her a small smile and a tilt of his head, "Now you can see why Lareth sent me here to protect her. We all thought she was the last. I take hope now that the lion is here," he said simply as they continued towards the kitchen.

He raised her free hand to his lips to put a light kiss on her knuckles as they walked together, loving the feeling of her arm around his waist, "As for my favorite meal, that would have to be whipped cream served over a willing body," he teased her with an impudent grin before continuing, "But for sustenance, I'll eat just about anything. I think there was talk of someone making a soup for everyone tonight. But if you want to cook for me, I won't complain about a steak with some fried potatoes and onions, maybe even something that you come up with yourself," he told her softly, letting her know he was enjoying her company with him more than anything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:16 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca glanced back at the direction they went, she kind of envied her now, knowing she is part vampire but still can bare a child. Rebecca can't have such wonder in her life, she always dreamed to have a family of her own, but when she found out she could bare a child ever, it tore her up inside that day. She tries not to think much of it as she turns her attention back to Ashe as he kisses her hand giving him a warm smile.

She smiles at his teased idea of whip cream on a willing body, she wouldn't mind being the subject to that. "As you wish, I will make you a meal you will never forget" She says with a joyful tone and smiles, she could tell he was enjoying her company more then anything else and she was happy to have such the honor of it. She never enjoyed someones company more then his. "Do you have anything you want to tell me you can eat?" She says lightly as he was different from most demons, she didn't want to feed something deadly to him, like garlic is to some vampires, but not her, she actually loved garlic.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:28 pm
Darsto_23

Ash hadn't missed that look of envy she passed in the direction of Sebastet and her companion and shook his head at her sadly, "Don't think like that Rebecca... Sebastet can't have children either... The one who Turned her saw to it that she wouldn't be able to in a vicious attack... The only way she'd be able to now would be if the Goddess blessed her with it..." he explained to her softly, "I cannot have them either, not anymore. I did my duty to my people and provided for my bloodline with several children centuries ago. They all went to families who wanted children but were unable to have them. I have finally reached an age where children are no longer possible for me. I have known others here to want a family and adopt children from the village to give good homes to, though, so do keep that in mind," he added, then moved on with the more pleasant subject as they neared the kitchen doorway.

"I can eat just about anything. My 'allergy' issues are limited to certain metals not commonly used in cooking. So feel free to make me anything you like to," he told her, determined to keep their conversation more pleasant from here on out.

((Exit to the kitchen))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:27 pm
"I will gladly take on work on protection of those who are in need and minor repairs around here. It will keep me busy and I can earn my clothes and such."

He followed after her as she began her walk along the pathways of the garden. As she moved in front of him, he enjoyed her back view as much as he enjoyed her front. Her swaying tail from her swaying hips had him wishing his hands were on those swaying hips. Holding her close as he would kiss along that graceful neck.

"One can never worry too much, but I hope I can be of good use to you.....and your home."

He couldn't stop himself from giving a rumbling purr as he was placing a paw on her shoulder to stop her. It was now or never he thought.

Lio turned her to face him and he looked down at her beautiful face.

"I am going to be frank with you Sebastet, I want you."

The male was rumbling a deep purr as his eyes were dilated and his pants seemed to tight in his groin area if she looked.

"I want you so much it hurts....I have wanted you since I stole a teasing kiss."

Lio pulled her against him.

"Let me be your lover. Let me shower you in affection and see to your needs."

The purr was audibly louder as he cupped her chin with his clawed finger and thumb.

"I promise I will be gentle.....at first."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:59 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

She frowned when he stopped her and turned her to face him, but his honesty had her giving a soft purr. When he pulled her against him, she gave a soft gasp of surprise, her hands going to his shoulders by instinct as she looked up at him.

She could feel the power in him, his purr moving through her body in the most delicious ways imaginable and making her breathing speed up a bit. As she met his eyes with hers, she couldn't help the shiver that ran through her and wondered how she should tell him yes without sounding like an idiot.

"I want you too Lio..." she said softly then shivered again as her fingers moved through is fur to feel the pure muscle of him underneath it, "And you don't have to be gentle..." she added without thinking about it, her own purr going full force as he held her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:49 am
He watched as her fingers found their way into his fur and touched him. He flicked his tail and leaned down to kiss her but stopped and whispered.

"If I do not have to be gentle, I suggest we move behind closed doors. We don't want anyone coming to interrupt our fun now do we?"

He kissed her as a clawed hand slid down her back and grabbed her a** as he gyrated against her, letting her feel the need she had instilled upon him.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:58 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Sebastet gasped into the kiss, shivering under the feeling of his claws against her back as he moved against her. When he finally let her up for air she had to hold onto his shoulders to keep from hitting the ground and it took her a moment to be able to speak. She knew he'd said something important and struggled to remember it. When she did, the fur over her cheeks puffed up slightly in a blush. She could have shied away from it, played bashful. But it wasn't in her nature. And she wanted this. She wanted him...

"My room, then... Bed's reinforced..." she told him simply then pulled away from him and lead him to her Tower and her room on legs that were unsteady at first. Once she managed to get her legs to work right, she made sure that he had something to watch as she walked up the stairs in front of him...  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff