Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:10 am
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a breathless laugh into Michael's neck as Michael held him back, "Thank the gods! I love you too, Michael. I wouldn't have asked for your mark if I didn't," he admitted softly and held him a bit tighter, able to feel his tears finally falling onto Michael's skin.

He shivered in his arms as the water carried the sand and salt away, bringing in more fresh water at the perfect temperature to keep them warm. It was an absolutely perfect moment and he knew the evening was only going to get better.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:24 am
Red Gypsy

Michael held him tighter back as Dancer hugged him tighter, feeling his body shiver and his warm tears fall on his skin Michael softly pulled back but kept Dancer close still as he raised a hand to Dancer cheek giving him a warm loving smile as he wipped away his tears and leaned in giving him the most passionate deep loving kiss he ever gave someone putting all his love for Dancer into that kiss.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:48 am
Darsto_23

Dancer returned the kiss just as passionately, managing to slice his tongue on one of Michael's fangs in the process. But the blood only added a little more spice to the kiss for them both. The kiss seemed to last forever for Dancer and he didn't want it to end, even though it would have to at some point.

After all, Dancer still had to eat. And they did have to get out of the tub. After that... Then they could go to bed and enjoy each other, Marking each other in the process. But he still didn't really want to end that kiss or leave Michael's arms...  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:58 am
Red Gypsy

Michael couldn't let out a pleasured soft moan aginst Dancers lips as he cut his tongue and endured a passionate bloody kiss with him as Michael always wanted to do such a kiss and it was so amazing more then he imagined.

Michael was really wanted to take Dancer right now in the tub but he controlled himself as he wants Dancer to eat and be out of the tub first. Michael softly breaks the kiss but kept Dancer close as he picks him up and carries him out of the tube, setting him down softly and grabs a towel starting to dry his love and then worked on drying himself

"We should let you eat before we enjoy more of each other" Michael purred at him as he kept himself under control for now.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:42 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave him a blank look for a moment then actually blushed with a small smile, "I actually forgot..." he admitted softly then gave Michael a kiss on his cheek, grateful that he'd remembered.

He moved into the main room without bothering with a robe and sat down to enjoy the meal, finishing it in just a few moments then setting the tray out in the hallway. Thankfully, while it was a filling meal, it wasn't one that left him feeling stuffed. So he was more than ready for anything Michael had planned for him....  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles as he sits on the bed not bothering with a robe either and joyfully watches Dancer as he eats, waiting patiently for him to finish his meal and make sure he got a good fill.

Once Dancer was finished and came back to the bed Michael pulled him down on the bed pinning him under his body and started to kiss and suck on Dancer's wanting to giving him another wonderful moment in bed with him, giving Dancer love the most from his learns from there passionate fun from earlier times. Michael was also ready to give his mark to Dancer as he hoped he could do it right as he only heard how its done, not fully sure on how to do it, he might let Dancer go first on the matter to just see how its done, but they will get to that soon.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:42 pm
Darsto_23

As they made love, Dancer gave his mark to Michael, then begged for the same in return. Once Michael marked him, though, their pleasure went through the roof. To the point that Dancer actually passed out from it. A total first for him.

So he wound up curled in Michael's arms with a small dreamy smile on his face. In his sleep, though, he actually shifted to his snow leopard form, allowing the vampire the unique thrill of cuddling with the large cat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Micheal never felt something so amazing as they gave each others there marks, connecting on a higher level that he has never felt with any one else, not even his twin brother. Seeing Dancer pass out from the deep and over whelming pleasure from the marks, Micheal was actully worn out as he laid silently beside him. He smiles as Dancer changed into his snow leopard form, as he enjoyed the feeling of his large car form as much as his other forms as he held him close in his arms feeling his soft fur against his skin, and the soft purr in his breathing as he slept. Micheal couldn't be any happier with someone and was going to enjoy spending his internal life with Dancer, knowing they will wonderful adventures together and will always be there for each other.

Micheal softly closes his eyes as he rest to get his strength back, just enjoying this moment with Dancer in his arms.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:06 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer slept for hours, purring softly as Michael held him. When he finally woke up and raised his head, he gave a soft pleased huffing sound and nuzzled at his lover briefly. Then he got to his feet and dropped to the floor where he started stretching as only a cat could, the pleasurable sensations of it leaking through the mark that bound them and letting Michael know just how content he was. As well as how much a cat truly enjoyed a good stretch...

But once that was done, he crawled back up onto the bed and laid back down next to him, turning over onto his back in a playful wiggle before shifting back to his human form to snuggle into Michael with a contented sigh.

"I think that's the first time I've ever shifted in my sleep like that..." he whispered softly, knowing that Michael would understand how much trust it took for him to do such a thing in his sleep with anyone sleeping with him.

As a shifter, doing such a thing in his sleep could leave him very vulnerable to attack or, since his animal was so rare, kidnapping. There were a great many ruthless types who would pay a tidy fortune to have a captive snow leopard and someone who could shift into that form was worth even more...  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:20 pm
Red Gypsy

Micheal smiles as he feels Dance nuzzle him, he softly opens his eyes looking at him as he hops down and stretchs, feeling how content he is through there mark and it was a great feeling to feel. Micheal smirks as he gets back on the bed and dose a playful wiggle and changes back into his human form snuggling against him. Micheal wraps his arms around Dancer holding him in a warm loving embrace, knowing he can feel how he enjoyed being around Dancer and having him in his arms.

"Well I'm glad your so comfortable around me Dancer and always know I will always watch over you as you sleep no matter what" Micheal whispered softly to him as he kisses the top Dancer's head.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:54 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer shifted so that he was laying half over Michael's chest and gave him a small teasing smile, "I know that... And I'll do the same for you..." he whispered back and shifted to place a light teasing kiss on Michael's lips then trailed his lips further down, fully intending on misbehaving.

He couldn't help it. Sometimes he woke up in a playful mood.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:01 pm
Red Gypsy

Micheal smirks as he gives him a teasing kiss and starts to moves his lips further down. "As much as I do love your playful mood right now, but if we go again I might make you pass out again" Micheal teased playfully as he did enjoy the feeling of Dancer's lips on his skin.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:36 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer raised his head with a grin, "Oh but what a way to go..." he purred softly, unable to help himself. After all, Michael had left himself open for that one.

But he did lace his fingers together over the vampire's chest and rested his chin on his hands, "But if you want me to behave, you're probably going to have to come up with something else for me to do..." he added, knowing for a fact that he didn't have any appointments to take care of for a few more days.

So he was basically at odd ends for now. That meant he had time to get into trouble. Unfortunately, he spent so much time on others that he rarely got time like this to himself and usually wound up doing things that should have gotten him into a passel of trouble... Like teasing at a vampire...  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Micheal smiles at him as he lightly runs a hand through Dancers wonderful hair, looking at him in a loving way as he tries to think of what they can do, but as he looked at Dancer, he really couldn't think of anything as he would do nothing more then enjoy this moment as long as he can with Dancer right now.

"Alright I can't think of anything for us to do as I do enjoy what we are doing right now and Its rare when I get to just lay back and relax like this. Andy and I are normally always traveling on a mission for our clan, but now that we don't plan on going back to the clan any time soon, I want to enjoy doing this with you." Micheal says softly as kept a warm arm around Dancer.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:52 am
Darsto_23

((Oh man! Have you seen the video for Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood? Too damned good! Only thing better is Jo Dee Messina's My Give A Damn's Busted!))

Dancer grinned again and gave a soft laugh as he lowered his head to place a teasing kiss on his chest then gave him a sharp n**, "Then what do you propose that we do with our evening? I have no idea what we could possibly do..." he teased and followed that with another sharp n** to those wonderful muscles.

Was he doing the nice thing here? Nope. Was it probably a bad thing to tease a vampire like he was? Nope. Was he going to stop? Not likely!

He shifted from stinging nips to long licks over each muscle as he worked his way a little further down. Not quite into 'forbidden' territory yet, but he was getting close...  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff