Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5 The Black Hand... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:01 pm
"That would be incredibly funny. the kiss of death" Rei laughed a bit. "So are we ready to go"  
MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:06 pm
Rolling his eyes in exhaustion, "You're hypothetical situation only takes into account and works only under the assumption that we want to revolt. I, for one don't. Not because of any specific loyalties, you understand. But because I am a merchant. Currently, the price for my life is within what I willing to pay for. So. Any more chatter? Because the next time you say something stupid, I don't think anyone will step in for you. The faster we get this bloody exercise out of the way, the faster I can get back to my projects."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:15 pm
"Im just going to watch you explode" Rei walked next to the merchant "So what do you sell" Rei opened her gold pouch and looked inside of it "I have about one thousand nine hundred gold" Rei put her gold pouch away inside of her leather armor safe from any pickpockets.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:44 pm
Shrugging with a grin, "Pretty much the same things that got me arrested to start. Temporary weapon augmentation. Various types of magical items, with some time and money, I really have no limits."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm
"Nice can you make those little mini iron men. They are about a foot tall and look like a suit of armor" Rei asked "My dad showed me a broken one that we couldnt fix"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 pm
"I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
InsaneKatKing rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 am
Zakir could tell that these little conversation of sorts weren't going anywhere. That wasn't very good, not for them with the fact that their lives were on the line for the next morninig. "Ladies and gentlemen," he says, shaking his head lightly, "It's all well and good to sit around arguing and chatting, when our time is not limited. We've got a time limit to keep our heads and I for one, would like to keep mine on my shoulders." Looking over the group he was being forced to work with, he sighs softly, "So, for those of you who'd like to live. Let's be on our way."

(Sense motive: +4)  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:47 am
"Agreed." Turning, he began to slither away, frowning. His wings folded around his shoulders for now, the feathers swaying lightly.

(Sense Motive + 1)

Once on the road, he would speak again. "I wonder... if these brands are magical."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:40 am
Once he's out of sight from his parole officers, Drebins quietly begins to study the brand...

((artificer's knowledge +6))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:44 pm
"I know how to remove them if they are magical" Rei smiled  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:55 pm
"The more I get to know you, the hotter you seem to get. I can see why smelly's into you." David said to Eve, still being annoying, "Speaking of, what's the relationship between you and Athsh? He acts a lot like me when I'm around my girlfriend, so I just figured that you two had something a little beyond professional. I'm not asking for any squicky details, mind you, just a sort of FBO kind of thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:14 pm
{If you're still taking PC applicants, may I submit Blackleaf, the thief?}  

Emerald the Crow

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:46 pm
Erasgul was more than happy with much of today's turn of events. A minor scar that barely registered as pain, and then orders to just have a decent bit of fun razing a town. Seriously, that was what he'd do on any day given half an opportunity. He was pretty much arrested for doing just such a thing. He wasn't scared of the puny half-orc that was being used as a threat, and he wasn't particularly interested in taking orders from some elf b***h. He'd had plenty of experience murdering her weak race, and he relished it more than he cared to let on. Taking orders from her... that part of the day was definitely the worst part, but he could live with it, so long as it meant razing villages while raping and pillaging.

Erasgul the Cleaver slung his greatsword over his shoulder, draped some bullshit insignia that the kingdom believed meant something, and hastened after the rest of them, having to keep his pace once he caught up, as he was remarkably fast for someone of his impressive bulk, despite his heavy armor.

Finally getting fed up with the chatty one, he glared over at the human. "Hey, squishy. Why don't you shut your gob and just get moving, before I make the half-breed's job all the easier by doing it for him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:50 pm
Disciple of Sakura

(the dm asked us to roll a sense motive check. just so you know.)  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:55 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Disciple of Sakura

(the dm asked us to roll a sense motive check. just so you know.)

{I just assumed he meant the people talking with the elf b***h. -1 = 4. Not surprised...}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff