10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:48 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

hearing this, Xanatos couldn't help but laugh out. After it stopped he looked at them "a wizard teaching a Keyblade warrior ... i doubt even if they saw one they wouldn't know anything about it, for one thing: Keyblade magic is different than your kind of magic" he said as Critias just looked at him which caused Xanatos to let out a frustrated sigh "if need be i'll teach you two, i went through the Mark of Mastery exam after all ... and if you don't believe me then ask Jellal how he was beaten, one of the flaws of the device is i couldn't put a sound dampener on it ... i'm surprised he hasn't been shouting at the top of his lungs" he said closing his eyes "don't get me wrong, i don't boast ... merely you Fairy Tail wizards haven't done anything to color me impressed, so forgive me if i'm not onboard with this guild being as good as you all say" he said as Critias looked at Xanatos to the group with a look of curiosity as if wondering if his partner's words rang true

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Natsu and Hikari look at Alexander, Hikari place her hands on her back, yet she touch the Blade of the Darkness on her finger tip. Natsu, slightly became stubborn, "I-It's rumor, Gramps is one of Ten Saints!" he shouts, but didn't raise his heat aura. Hikari look at Serenity, after listening to Alexander, but Yami wasn't sure about it because Hikari very capable with magical ability than physical attack, for Serenity, she has to upgrade her Destiny Embraced and a lot to learn about magic because of two sisters have connection with one Keyblade Master. Hikari seems to think about train with Keyblade Master to learn what spiritual Keyblade Master told them about her magic. Happy, who appear out of nowhere, right in front of Natsu, "Natsu, we have wait for Igneel and other dragons that Wendy and Gajeel mention, remember that elder elf told us all dragons disappeared because of darkness is coming from keyhole," he told him, including he mention about Grandeeney, the Sky Dragon, and Metalicana, the Iron Dragon. Natsu look at Exceed for long time, then he smile a little about meeting Gajeel and Wendy's foster parents. He look at horzon sky, "I will tell them where are they staying, then they will probably wanted to see them again."

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 pm
Serenity looked at Natsu."And why won't she teach a child?"asked Serenity.
"Well...I'm not quite sure."said Gray.
"Don't ask me...she scares me."said Loke.
Midnight remained silent.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:21 pm

User Image

"hmph ... like i said ... " Xanatos said closing his eyes as he walked down the stairs. as he got near the middle he stopped and opened his eyes and looked to his side to the west seeing the sun halfway setting over the horizon, but that wasn't what caught his attention, he ... felt something strange just for a second, something ancient and powerful "what secrets dose this journey hide?" he said lowly to himself as Critias just looked at him with confusion "Alex?" he asked as Xanatos looked at him "nothing ... just thought i saw something"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu look at Serenity and listen, he was about to speak, "Just as I thought, Grandeeney, Metalicana, and your foster dad stayed there for whole time. Am I right Natsu and Happy?" said the female voice as Natsu froze in strict tone, recognize the one voice that is very strict. Happy and Hikari lean side and saw Carla, another Exceed and partner with Sky Dragon Slayer, Wendy Marvell. Hikari gasp in surprise, "Another Exceed," she said softly about Carla. Happy stood still and happy to see his crush, "Hi Carla! How was everyone doing in Fairy Tail?" he jump joy as he turn lovey dovey. Hikari sweat drop about it. Natsu look at Serenity again, "She did that to me once when we are a kid, very stricted and Carla..." he look at Carla in anger look, "what are you doing here and you might want to tell Wendy that Grandeenney is here."

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:01 pm
Serenity looked at Carla then at the love-struck Happy and giggled.Serenity kneeled down to Happy."Is she your girlfriend Happy?"asked Serenity quietly.
Gray,Loke,and Midnight looked at the little cat.
"So this is where all the dragons have vanished to?"asked a male voice as a little black cat landed next to Carla.
"Whoa...I know that voice...how about you Natsu?"asked Gray.
Midnight and Loke looked at the new cat.
"Well two more like Happy huh?"said Loke.
"I was used to just one cat..
Is he always this cold?thought Loke.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:18 pm

User Image

hearing the voices behind him, Xanatos turned his head to see two more cats show up 'i suppose these cats like Happy must belong to other Dragon Slayers if there anything like him ... though ... that still doesn't excuse the fact of the guild being mostly comprised of children ... and they seem to think that they could handle Xehanort? every single piece of logic says they wouldn't last five minutes ... however i admire their confidence' he thought as he smirked and just leaned against the railing and Critias looked at the cats "more flying cats ... i suppose there must be an entire race of them going around ... they're in Fairy Tail too?" Critias said to Xanatos as he just chuckled lightly "i suppose ... but then flying cats a trump card doesn't make, speaking of which ... Happy" he said as he turned to the group but focused more on Happy "I've been thinking and i believe that Jellal's prison will be safer if i hold onto it instead" he said to him with a serious face

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:42 pm
Carla

User Image

"This is no time to sit around..."

Carla turn her head towards to unsuspected guest, Pantherlily the Exceed Black Cat. "I didn't even realize Pantherlily followed me for feeling where his partner's foster dad disappeared to." she said to him way strict and heard others said about two new arrival. She look at fellow wizards, and she felt the light from Hikari and wondering why she can feel it from her. She walk towards to Serenity and Hikari and take a good look, "I'm Carla, and, like Happy and Pantherlily, I'm also partner with Dragon Slayer," she said very emotionless, showing her bit serious look. Happy listen to Serenity, then he blush as he rub his temple, "No, but you sounded like Lucy." he replied because he knows Carla rejected him, but she respected him. Yami sigh, "Three flying cats, they belong to Dragon Slayers." he thought about three talking cats. Happy heard Alexander as he listen to him, needed Jellal for safe keeping. He made a cat smile, "Okay." he replied and sprout Aera as he flew to him and give him a crystal card. Meanwhile, Natsu stood quiet for long time, knowing who is Pantherlily is and his partner, "That iron a** cat came, Pantherlily, don't tell me you came here alone!" he shouts at Pantherlily as he is still urge in flame aura. Carla watch Happy leave and see Alexander, doesn't bother ask, then she look at two sisters, "So you two must be the descendant of the Keyblade Master, I heard the rumor about you two. In fact Master Makarov wanted to meet you," she said to them as she smile rarely, Hikari just stroke her cheek as she felt embarrassing as she smile, "Ye-Yes, I guess you can say that."

"... Fighting is important."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:14 pm
Serenity looked at Carla."Hi i'm Serenity,nice to meet you."said Serenity with a smile."Really he wants to meet us?"
Gray smiled and looked at the two cats."So what brings you two here?"asked Gray.
"Loke looked at the cats too."Please tell me the Guild isn't ruined again."said Loke.
Pantherlily ignored Gray and Loke and looked at the two girls."And as Carla said i'm Pantherlily."he said."But if you like you can call me Lily."
Lily looked at Natsu."Yes I did leave him alone so what's wrong with that?"
Midnight looked around but remained silent again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:15 am

User Image

as Happy came to him, he took the card from him and looked at the prisoner within pounding his fists against the crystal "you should have just hid when you had the chance" he said to the captive then put the card in his inside pocket then looked at the two cats "if you two are partners with Dragon Slayers then you must tell them ... their parents are here in this field" he said to them as Critias, still on Xanatos's shoulder looked at him then looked back at Carla and Lily in curiosity "they don't smell suspicious ... so why are we all the way down here, and why did you ask for the card back?" Critias asked Xanatos who closed his eyes "i'm not always strict, i can be nice you know ... these Dragon Slayers have spent years away from the ones they call family ... tonight is their night" he said as he turned to the endless meadow "and the reason i asked for the card back is because the prison is very complex and demands a powerful will to keep the gate closed ... i doubt that one cat can do that in his makeshift backpack" Xanatos said to Critias who kept looking at the Fairy Tail's "i don't think you give them enough credit Alex ... they might be stronger than you may think" Critias said as Xanatos smirked "perhaps ... but so far I've seen a handful of inexperienced and undisciplined children ... they may do well against other wizards, but Xehanort is no wizard ... yet they seem so confident they could beat them when the only person who did ended up being blasted into millions of micro-molecules just to have the same done to him ... and even in they somehow do beat him there's never any stopping him ... he always returns, always continues like he never left ... my father ... the butcher of the Realms" he said as he looked at Critias "they are not strong enough ... not from what I've witnessed ... no" he said as Critias looked at him "then why are you with them then?" Critias asked him as Xanatos looked at Hikari "the Princess of Light ... misses her protector ... even if his spirit is with her ... until he returns i'll guard her and her sister if need be" he told Critias as he looked at the two sisters as well "Death is but a mere inconvenience in the Realms to those who play a larger role in the end ... the heroes ... the villains ... a never ending cycle of good vs evil ... so like i said, i'll stay until her friend returns from the Realm of Darkness" he said as he turned around to face the meadow again and heard a loud roar over in the distance "i think Natsu's father's here"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari look at Carla and Lily, which she and Yami, seeing through his sword, find him strange because Lily sounded like a girl. Hikari gave them a smile as she squat down to their size, "It's very nice to meet you Carla-san and Lily-san, my name is Hikari. My sister and I would be happy to meet other Fairy Tail members and master," she said to them, then she sees Carla took a notice on Blade of the Darkness, she rose her small eyebrow about it, "What's this sword?" she ask and walk to Hikari's back. Yami trial his eyes on white cat, Hikari look at her in curious way, and realize Carla will do same thing like her parents did. She have to warn her, "I wo-wo-wouldn't touch-" too late, Carla touched the blade as the black electric shown around her. She sees this, like the Thunder Palace Spell if owner get hit, she's shocked by large amounts of electricity. Natsu and Happy sees this, taking whole questions from Lily later, they drop their jaws and taking a same thoughts about never to make Hikari's childhood friend angry, Carla fall to the ground, still in full pain. Hikari froze in shock, then she quickly withdrew her blade and stab on the ground as she look at it and made a childish look, "I know you didn't do it, but why is your sword keep electrocuted people?" she ask him as she made a childish cry. Yami look at her and then sigh and shook his head, "Maybe it likes you, but it's strange when you wield it when in shop, it gets heavier until I saved you from those demons. When it's lighter, I think it realized you need extra defense and strength, including protection, since my real body is trap in Realm of Darkness. And if anyone else tries to wield my sword, it might probably think someone is threatening you or something," he explains to her about why Blade of the Darkness only allow her to wield it not everyone else. Hikari, Natsu and Happy starts to have a bad feeling, but if that's Xehanort as they imagine, but they couldn't think about it. Carla stood up after she recover her paralyze and ran towards to the blade, and point accusingly at the blade, "That sword of yours almost killed me!" she shouts at him as he stayed silent, Natsu and Hikari quickly look her in wide eyes. Only Hikari and Happy knows Yami, he's scary when he's gets angry. "Uh oh." she thought in bad feeling as Yami give Carla an angry look, "Anything else... you want to say..." he said very temper to female Exceed, but she gets slightly afraid and says nothing. Although Happy pretend he didn't hear it as he look at Hikari and he want to change the topic. "Hikari, we should bring both Gajeel and Wendy, they are also looking for foster parents." he told her calmly, which she look at him as she blink couple times. She look at Natsu in quizzible look, Natsu sees this and then back to topic to Lily, he's gone berserk, "That Iron Head irritated me and we always fight then I fought with that Ice Boxer!" he yells at Lily about his enemy by Iron Dragon Slayer, Gajeel Redfox, then he jabbed his thumb to Gray because of his stripping habit. Carla look at Alexander as she listen to bring Wendy and Gajeel, she glance at Happy, "We have to bring Wendy and Gajeel, their dragons, Grandeeney and Metalicana, are coming. And, who is this guy?" she told him and want to know about Alexander. Happy look at her as he made a cat love smile, "His name is Alexander, he saved us from Jellal, but we found out this evil guy name Xehanort is tricking him. I will explain later, okay." he told her about him, although Hikari notice Midnight acting strange, "Guys, is something wrong with Midnight-san?" she ask everyone about him, she's completely worried about him since he told her he wish his father is more like herself. Natsu and two Exceeds look at Midnight, but Carla is in rage because of his father's kidnapped her partner long ago. She dart towards Midnight and kick his head, "You must be one of Dark Guild, the Oración Seis, who works for Brain to kidnap Wendy to revive Jellal!" she shouts at him as she seemly held grudge against Brain and his guild member. Natsu and Happy completely remember about Midnight, "Oh right I remember, Midnight is the member of the Oración Seis, the Dark Guild that they were after Nirvana. He was just sleeping with Distort Shield on, although that Racer guy mention he's scary when he wakes up," "Aye!" he explains to two sisters, Yami, and possible Alexander about Midnight and his guild as Happy agrees. Hikari and Yami both widen eyes, but Hikari sees Midnight as a kind and good person. She walk to Blade of the Darkness and pull it out the ground and unstealth it to her back. She grab the demonic mirror and open the portal to find Wendy and Gajeel, only Happy sees this, until they see a little girl and big scary looking man. Natsu heard the roar, he can hear one familiar roar as he grin and jump in joy, "Igneel is back, along with Grandeeney and Metalicana!"

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:46 pm
Serenity looked at Natsu when he was done explaining about Midnight being in a Dark Guild.Serenity looked at Midnight who was backing away from everyone.
After Midnight was kicked in the head by Carla he said sorry."Besides...I quite that Guild ever since the Nirvana inciddent."said Midnight.
Gray looked back at Midnight."Oh yeah I remember that time...although I don't want to again."said Gray.
Loke looked back at Midnight as well."I wouldn't really know anything because I was with Lucy fighting Angel."said Loke.
Lily ignored everything and flew up to Hikari."Hey it looks like Gajeel is trying to cheer Wendy up."said Lily.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:22 am

User Image

"so you knew this guy was a bad guy even tried to kill you ... and you just ... forgot?" Xanatos said with his eyes closed and walked up the stairs to them and saw the two dragon slayers through the mirror "so those ... are the other two Dragon Slayers?" he said as he saw the crying girl and the man who looked like he had more piercings than kindness, never the less he was trying to calm the girl down. Xanatos didn't say anything but it was obvious he remained unimpressed "well no one has to worry about Jellal anymore, he wont be going anywhere any time soon, at least until i turn him in to your authorities ... cause like i said, i need the prison empty as much as i can" he said as he patted his breast pocket where the card was and he thought he heard a muffled shout of pain from where he patted. Xanatos then closed his eyes and didn't bother turning to Midnight as he spoke "i don't suppose i need to tell you Midnight ... you make any decisions to show you would revert back to your old self ... your fate will be the same as Jellal ... that is if their are any pieces left" he said rather darkly in which Critias kept his gaze on Midnight

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

While Natsu and Happy are excited to see Igneel, Carla huff and turn her head very sharp away from Midnight. "Still unforgiven." she said very bitter to Midnight. Hikari listen to Lily, but didn't say anything to him as she close her eyes and let her spiritual power connect to demon world. Once she did, the demon hand will grab Wendy and Gajeel to pull them in.
Natsu and Happy look at the horizon, and then Loke and Gray, until he notice Gray's habit of his, and look away. "Hey Ice Head, you drop your cloth again."

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:28 pm
Serenity felt bad for Midnight and walked up to him then turned to everyone else."Well I think that anybody can change...even if they are from a Dark Guild."said Serenity."And I don't think that Midnight would ever revert back to his darkness!"
Gray,Loke,and Midnight looked at Serenity.
"Thanks but...I don't think anyone else thinks so,Serenity."said Midnight as he started to walk away.
Serenity watched him and started to go after him."Midnight wait!"she shouted."Come back!"
Gray and Loke watched Midnight walk away.
"Geez...why do I feel terrible?"asked Gray as he heard Natsu."Cr*p not again..."
I don't know but I have a feeling that Serenity is right...anybody can change."said Loke.
Lily looked around to see Gray and Loke with solem faces.
Man I wish I knew what to do.thought Lily.
User Image  
Alagaësia (Realm of the Dragons)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces