Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 pm
Vergil heard the thump of Nero's body hitting the ground and heard what Nero said."Port Caerula huh?"asked Vergil as he opened a portal to Port Caerula."Lets go then but still remind me to punch his lights out later."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero nodded and realize something, "God d*mn it, I forgot to tell Kyrie where are we gone to and saying good night? Man, she will be worried." he said as he face palm and run to Sparda and Eva's bedroom. He arrive and guess she's sleeping as he walk to the bed, he lifted the white sheet and see her sleeping peacefully. He smile as he move her bang out of her beauty face, he lean towards her and kiss her forehead, then whisper to her ear, "Kyrie, if you can hear me, I will be gone searching for Dante with Vergil. We will be back later," he whisper to her ears, Kyrie seems to blush because of warm breath near her. Nero look at her again and kiss on her lip, "Good night, my angel." he said to her, and walk off, although he barely hear her reply, "Good night... Nero." she whisper back continue to sleep. Nero return to Vergil, he ready to go, "Alright, this might be bit rough fight, but I will let you punch him his light out first before I will fight him," he said to him and walk through the portal, heading to Port Caerula.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero walk out of the portal and he close it, before Dante will enter and probably kill him. He look around, but he shrug to take off his top, leaving him shirtless, he doesn't bother about his blue pants is still on because he knew how Kyrie would feel to see him without pants on. He leave his blue and red coat and t-shirt on the chair, then he crawl to the bed and held his sleeping beauty close to him. He look at his girlfriend sleep peaceful as he smile and kiss her nose and begin to sleep, while wrapping his both arms around her.
Kyrie slightly open her eyes, then bring closer to his bare chest, but she blush brightly as she shyly smile. When she is close to her demon knight, she lightly giggle and sleep with him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:58 pm
Dante walks out of the portal he opened himself and looked around to see if Trish and or Vergil was around.No one was there.D*mn it I did it again...I p*ssed off Trish and I can't find Vergil...Today is just not my day.thought Dante.I better go out and look for Vergil tomorrow.
Dante quietly walked to his room and went to bed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:27 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

By the morning came, Nero woken up and felt something soft on top of his bare chest, he look down and saw Kyrie sleeping on him. He blush really big, he try so hard not to think lustful because that will be scary. "Okay, calm down Nero, she's not going to do anything bad." he's talking to himself and place her on the bed next to him. He sat up and move his bang out of his eyes, waiting for his angel to wake up. Kyrie woken up in few seconds and sat up as she stretch up high, "Good morning Nero." she said in morning greets and look at him with her angelic smile on her face. Nero met the brown eyes angel, then he smiles back, "Morning to you too." he replies back and peck on her cheek, she blush really big, watching him crawl out of bed and move the white sheet to grab her dress and white swimsuit, then he lift the sheet to hand it to her. Kyrie gladly accepts it, "Thank you," "Your welcome." he replied and drop the sheets to let her change, he pick up his signature shirt and coat and wore it. He grab his blue swim trunk, Kyrie got out, fully dress. Nero take her hand walk out of the room, heading to the office.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:33 am
The sun poked through the curtains covering Dante's window and woke him up."Well I guess I should start the search for Trish and Vergil."he said to himself.Dante got up and began to walk to his desk not noticing Nero and Kyrie."God I'm still tired."he said as he yawned and sat down at the desk.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:01 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

They look at Dante and heard him talking, but Nero notice that his "uncle" didn't even notice them as he ticked off. Kyrie sigh and walk out, "Good morning Dante, do you have a pleasant night, and what happen to Vergil and Trish?" she said in morning greets and ask him what happen last night. Nero walks out, "Long story, but I will explain it to you later when we go to beach." he told his girlfriend, suddenly Lady opens the door with her Kalina Ann on her back. Nero gulp, he has a bad feelings about Lady, so he grab Kyrie waist, "See you later Dante, and tell Trish and Vergil, we said that." he said to Dante and open the portal and jump behind to Beach in Destiny Island. When it's closed, Lady sees Kyrie and Nero left, she sigh and look at her partner, "It's been a while Dante, I heard the rumor from Port Caraula that you and your friends are doing hunting business."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 am
Dante didn't even get a chance to say good morning to the two lovers.He hears Lady and looks up."Yeah...it has and they aren't my friends,Lady...in fact I have to look for Vergil soon."said Dante."So what brings you here today?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:35 am

Lady

Lady scoff and listen to Dante, she took off her sunglasses and lean against the wall, "I think I saw your brother in Mitis Forest. Oh right, some business man just handing me some cash for hunting down those demons." she told him where Vergil gone to and walk to the desk and place the brief case and open it to show the enough cash. She place her both hands on the desk, "Back to business, Vergil is down I believe, did something happen between you two?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:21 pm
Dante looked at Lady and didn't notice that he has been crying."It's a long story and I don't want to talk about."said Dante somberly."But thanks for telling me where he is."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:04 pm

Lady

Lady listen to him as she straightening herself, she notice his tears, she haven't seen him cry since he lost his brother in demon world. "Hey, you okay? If you want to find him, I can take you there." she ask him and offer to search party.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:09 pm
Dante heard what Lady and fell off his chair."Whoa you never help me...so why the sudden change?"asked a shocked Dante as he got up off the floor."Ouch...that hurt...a lot."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Lady

Lady chuckle at his reaction and his question, "We are demon hunters, but I always go on solo. I got the bike, you know." she told him as she smirk and put her sunglasses back on. "Come on, we better reach him before that demoness will eat him up, I think she's a plant dragon and call the seed or bomb a children." she told him and walk to the door and start the motorcycle.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:45 pm
Dante got up and walked out the door."Alright lets go...but I'm walking....I need to get something off my mind."said Dante."So I'll meet you there."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Lady

"Right, but see you there." said Lady sarcastic and drove off to Mitis Forest.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff