Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ephemeral Skies Chapitre I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dallas Moonrain rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-8)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm
Reed curses himself for having not prepared spells that would be more useful on land instead of for boarding. Hopefully the monster will go down quickly before Reed runs out of useful spells and risks having to get into melee combat. Reed hates getting into combat. He moves to the side again, and then fires off a few bolts of light at the monster a green ray at the monster.

{Reed moves 20 feet, keeping the distance between himself and the monster fairly even, and then I forgot I already fired his magic missile. He uses a ray of clumsiness instead. Will roll the dice for that in next post....}  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:27 pm
{ranged touch attack on the monster 9+7=16}  

Dallas Moonrain

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:29 pm
{and now he'll do d6+2 dex damage, hopefully making the monster easier to hit.}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:59 pm
The ray strikes the creature, slowing his movement and clearly disabling his incredibly dexterity.

{Reed's ray reduces the monster's AC by 2 points.

It is now Marionne's turn. Your granted maneuver is Charging Minotaur (useful, I know). I think that, in the future, I'll PM you your maneuvers, if that's OK. No reason to keep taking up forum space and what-not. Assuming there's no objections. Crusaders are tricky in Play-By-Post...}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 pm
{Oh. goody. Well, I was probably going to aim to heal myself a bit anyway...}

Marionne didn't particularly appreciate the beating she got, but it did make her that much more determined to put this beast down ASAP. Shifting slightly to the right in an effort to get into a flanking position should Buck be so inclined, she swung her blade at the beast's flank as he exposed himself in response to the wizard's ray.

{Using Crusader's Strike, +12 thanks to Furious Counterstrike.}  
Emerald the Crow rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:12 pm
{In case I managed to hit, d8 + 4 + 2 (aura) + 2 (furious counterstrike) + 1d6 cold (Wish I could roll two types of dice per post...)}  

Emerald the Crow

Emerald the Crow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 pm
{1d6 cold damage and 1d6 + 5 healing from Crusader's Strike + 2 HP from stance to Marionne.

Okay, so total damage is 8+5+4+2+2=21. Total HP healed is 2+5+2 = 9.}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:49 am
Marionne's attack narrowly connects, as the beast stumbles into the attack. It is clearly unhappy with the injury it has sustained, as black blood seeps through the wound, thick as oil.

{You narrowly hit, and would have missed had it not been for the Ray of Clumsiness. Buck, it's your turn.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

InuVash255

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:08 pm
Quote:
"Adellen. And you haven't offended me in the slightest. I'd love to take you out on some grand adventure, but the ruins being what they are... I don't know if anyone even could set foot in there, even if they were inclined. I mean, the Consortium soldiers who were here recently went up there to scout, despite the protests of the townsfolk, but they weren't able to enter at all."

Yllanah scratched her head, "Are there any rumors that they found anything up there, maybe outside the ruins? Does anyone even know why they checked it out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:32 am
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Arriving at Gaz's place of residence, Sheziera would get right to the fun. But not before generally scoping the place out. She was planning on riding him until he passed out, seeing as how she's immune to fatigue, and then cleaning him out of whatever valuables and coin she could grab before she headed back to the White Falcon and got her feet off this wretched rock.

{She's got a +3 on Move Silent to scrounge around and steal some stuff, and then she'll just Shadow Jaunt outside, so that she doesn't have to worry about dealing with a squeaky door and what-not.}

{Wow. Really?}
As Sheziera very noisily stumbles about Gaz's apartment looking for anything of value, you find a masterwork orc double axe crafted out of adamantine, a bag with 57 silver pieces, and a finely crafted bromide of a naked elven woman crafted from ivory. As you're rummaging through Gaz's drawers, he sits up in bed. "Looking for a change of clothes, red?" he asks as he starts to get up, looking very mad.

Yllanah
Yllanah scratched her head, "Are there any rumors that they found anything up there, maybe outside the ruins? Does anyone even know why they checked it out?"

Adellen shook his head. "I heard they didn't find anything. They surveyed the area, tried to find a way in against all requests by the elders to leave it be, didn't manage to find anything, and then just up and left on their airship, the Black Roc. I don't know what all they were hoping to find, but they left empty-handed." He took another drink from the bar tender. "I should know. I was there. Money was too good not to at least act as a guide."  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:09 am
Disciple of Sakura
{Wow. Really?}
As Sheziera very noisily stumbles about Gaz's apartment looking for anything of value, you find a masterwork orc double axe crafted out of adamantine, a bag with 57 silver pieces, and a finely crafted bromide of a naked elven woman crafted from ivory. As you're rummaging through Gaz's drawers, he sits up in bed. "Looking for a change of clothes, red?" he asks as he starts to get up, looking very mad.

User Image"Oh, you know. Just screwing you, Gaz." Sheziera smiles sexily. "I had a good time, don't get me wrong. It's just that I didn't win enough from your game to my liking. Tell you what, I'll let you have the axe - I don't need it. But the bromide and silver? I'll borrow that for the moment." She disappears in a puff of black smoke, teleporting 50' out onto the street, and then moves as fast as her very fast legs will carry her back towards the White Falcon.  
Arc Vembris rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 13 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:33 am
Buck's eye twinkles and he roars out as he vaults into the air for another Claw at the Moon
((Jump @30, Greatsword @23))  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Arc Vembris rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 1 Total: 9 (4-24)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:41 am
16 damage  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:05 pm
Kristenna happily eats her pork. "This is fantastic, Fara. If I cooked, I'd have to ask you for the recipe. Maybe I will anyway--Artamo would like it." A shadow crosses her face for a moment, but she shakes it away. "So, what can you tell me about what's been going on in this town? Anything interesting or unusual lately?"

{Since I got no response to my previous post, figured I'd try again with a bit more substance.}

{Maybe I should start a bar fight, just for fun. wink }  

jennibert

Disciple of Sakura rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-40)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:16 pm
Buck's blade strikes home, further injuring the monster. It lashes out at him, swinging its powerful fist.

{Slam, +11 to hit, 2nd roll is confirmation of crit, if appropriate}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces