Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose smiled as he felt a message from Axel "uh oh ... Axel's asking me something ... go on back to the camp and i'll be there soon" he said as he looked at her "it's just a conversation ... i'm not going anywhere" he said to her as he went ahead and closed his eyes and telapathicly talked to Axel at the Dragon Hatchery

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:44 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

As the two gods made up with each other, Cyra smiled quietly to herself. She was ecstatic for her friend, that Tsukiko had found someone who cared for her so much. Watching the two of them hug, she gave a small sigh before spreading her wings. Taking off into the sky, she let the two of them have some alone time. Besides, she hated feeling like the third wheel (who doesn't?) and needed some time to digest what she'd just heard.

Feeling the cool evening breeze flow all around her, she let her mind go into a meditative state. All she concentrated on for a good while was her breathing, the sky, and the way the wind moved around her. It was one of the places she went when she needed to be alone or comforted. The wind would never go against her when she needed it, nor would it judge her in any way. Inhaling deeply, she heaved a sigh as she set to sorting out the things she'd heard earlier.

Both of them are gods. No wonder Tsuki's magic felt different and he could tell so easily what I was. I'll have to ask them later how that happened, but I'll let them be for now. I wonder about that book though… surely it can't be… but if he's that worried about it, then it really does have that kind of power. It doesn't seem like there's any kind of evil around here though… so it should be safe, yes? Cyra mused to herself, flying farther away from the campsite they'd made. It wasn't like she wanted to leave them just yet, but she just flew aimlessly without a destination. It just came to her without her thinking; a habit she'd developed ages ago.

With these broken wings I'm falling

Saia Kakaru

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:16 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko just smiled as she was about to turn to go back. She smirked, might as well get some revenge. Reaching up she placed a soft kiss on his cheek before walking away. Reaching the camp site she leaned her back against a tree and sat down. Reaching into her belt bag the took out her ocarina. Playing a soft tune.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose just got ouy of his conversation when he felt Kiko kiss him on the cheek and he emediatly turned red, then he heard her play on an ocarina and he couldnt help but laugh, after everything that happened he couldn't believe she handled it so well 'where'd Cyra head off to?' 'Ambrose ... Anubis is here he's gotten through the barrier' he asked himself but felt Avalona speaking to him she said as Ambrose ran to Kiko telling her what Avalona told him "should i ask Axel to help out? he's there anyway"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:48 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Well depends, do you want the world to end." She put the instrument in her lap. She looked at him and smiled, "I'm also guessing my present was well received." She laugh and smiled before thinking for a moment. "If he's already there it can't be helped. so go ahead lets she if he can do his job. If not he gets killed and we come in. Its cruel to say, but I'm still not to happy from our last fight with him." She pulled in her knees ready to change back into her old outfit. It was cold with the night time air, and she was trying to think. A smile was all she could pull off at the moment, even if the smallest part of her was a little bit upset.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:16 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose sat down and put his arms around her to help warm her up "i think Avalona also mentioned another Egyptian God there ... Raw's sword" he said as he sighed "lets hope he wasnt just blowing steam and i think Axel can deal with a day off" he said with a smile and softly kissed her on the cheek "and yes i did like your present" he said with a smile and laughed

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:33 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko blushed and looked down. Her face couldn't have been brighter red. "Your asking for it." She muttered slightly, even if she knew he could hear her. The she though about her words and regretted them instantly. She wanted to glare, but she couldn't even look up. Keeping her mouth shut was her best bet at the moment.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:40 pm
A young boy walked through the Villa singing wearing white robes and left  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:52 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

looking up at the night sky, Ambrose just smiled as he turned to Kiko "strange ... how everything seemed easier sence we took over the Olympians, magicly that is ... you never have to concentrate compleatly on one thing to make it work or use correct pronounceations ... just a twirl of a hand" he said with a smirk "well then again ... hands do so much for everyone else to, they can ... welcome, beg, prey ... they can even ..." he said as he held his hand out with his forfinger and thumb inbetween the full moon and it was actualy in his hand and pulled it down to his and Kiko's faces "funny how small things seemed to be when we were just magicians ..." he said as he fliped the moon through his fingers like a coin "but now ... i think i'd give anything for others to not look at me with the same feeling"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:34 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko tilted her head, "I don't think I understand." She muttered before looking at the moon. She sighed slightly before taking the moon gently in her hands. "If it helps though, I look at you as not just a simply magician, I don't even look at you as a god." She smiled slightly as she looked at the moon. Strangely enough it was her namesake now it was here in the palm of her hands. If it was snowing she would have to laugh.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose leaned into her hand and blew onto it and the light disappeared and up in the sky the moon came out from a cloud "tricks ... the one loophole for any magic user if they want to do something low level and make it seem high level" he said with a smile at the moon then at her and sobered up "so ... where'd Cyra get off to? she didnt just leave after the argument did she?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko blew a strand of hair out of her eyes. "No, she doesn't like staying in one place for long. I have a feeling she'll be back soon. Its been to quiet between us for far to long. She had to fill in missed quotas. She won't go far." Leaning back against the tree she yawned. "Though I must warn you....my friend is well....let me put it plainly. She loves nothing more to tease me. So you that's your fair warning. With that you should be afraid...very afraid."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"ah like i should be afraid of you?" he said as he layed down in the grass next to Kiko "ah, to be honest some of the things might be true anyway ... not that i'd turn red to some of them but ... well in due time i think i'll get used to her"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko laughed, "Before I meet her I was a really sweet innocent little girl. Lets say she developed the bad side of me. Then she ten million times worse." Smiling she put away her ocarina. "Yeah, just remember even the smallest phrase is her weapon."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"oh yeah like me saying that you ment the world to me when she told me off" he said looking at her "i lied though ... you mean more than that to me" he said looking up to the stars and one shined bright and dimed back to its normal light "i'm never goig to leave you ... you know that right?"

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces