Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara smiled softly as he felt a hand on top of his head before keeping his blushing face hidden with his long hair. He then looked over at Takeshi to noticed his murderous glare at Vincent, making Vin only chuckle loudly before he spoke his mind once again,"Hey, we can always have a round two hehe I suggest after Xehanort and the evil ones are away for good..."
Vin then closed his eyes as he saw a strange vision in his head. He shook his head violently as he saw a red cloak with a peace sign on it's back as blood splattered throughout the area he was at which was some streets. Vin groaned softly before opening his eyes to see Takeshi and the rest. He looked over at Takara before softly chuckling,"Sorry about that but umm..we should probably start heading to Insomnia...I think I was just challenged.."
Vin opened a portal quickly, his eyes closed as he heard the voice of Karuma challenging him to find him, to fight him, to kill him. Takara nodded as he walked over to the portal, not before turning around to Ayame before bowing respectfully at her before smiling brightly, showing all of his teeth before walking close to the portal. Vin turned around before asking Takeshi with a soft grin,"You want to join along, Wolfie? Might see your sister back at Lucis."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:26 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi rise his eyebrow about asking for round two, he slowly smirk, "I'm looking for it," he reply to him, making both Ayame and Lin realize Vincent is talking about their battle back in Temen-ni-gru, where it's supposedly battle between two half siblings, although Mitsuki refuse to fight against her eldest half brother, until Vincent and Ayame arrive to stop them. Hearing what Vincent says about Insomnia, Lin widen his eye along with Ayame, "Dragging us there," he ask him in confusion. Ayame notice Takara bow down to her respectfully, she wonder if he's aware she is daiyokai empress, before watch him walk to the portal, "Weird..." she mutter, until she and Lin hear about Takeshi's sister's whereabout, meaning Mitsuki might be there. Takeshi look at him calmly for long time, then he sigh, "Half sister... I don't know what is she doing in Lucis, nor what happen while we were gone to Demon World. I highly doubt it's her mission for her Brotherhood at Diamond Dogs," he correct him and theory of her mission to Lucis from both Diamond Dog and Assassin's Creed. He and two wolves walk to the portal to head towards to Insomnia, a little know to them, they didn't know Motherbase got taken over by HYDRA.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Ayame Lin

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:52 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin was quiet when he heard Takeshi talking about Diamond Dogs. He knew what happened within the walls so he was quite angry but held it in just to make sure he doesn't look weak to Takeshi,"Lets go then!"
Vin quickly dashed into the portal without hesitation while Takara rubbed the back of his head, wondering what the heck is wrong with Vincent. placing both hands over his head, he smiled bright before dropping his arms down, jumping into the portal to prove that he wasn't afraid of anything.

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:10 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Lorina Lunahart
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

'What...What is this place?', a young woman spoke, her body floating in what seemed to be a cryogenic container. The glass was all fogged which covered her body as she wasn't dressed to impress anyone. Her body looked like she wasn't aged but she remembered. She remembered exactly what had happened.

A flashback appeared where she stood there, holding her new born baby boy in her arms. Smiling softly, she nestled with her new born within her bed which was made very nicely. Looking out the window, she could see that Hollow Bastion wasn't so far away. It was actually a lovely scene as she watched the civilians try to fix up Radiant Gardens back to it's former glory. It was truly beginning to look beautiful as she saw the women were fixing up the gardens with beautiful flowers. Everything was truly...lovely.
"Oh!", the young woman spoke up with excitement as she held onto her baby softly, looking at the mail that was slipped into the mail slot. Letting the baby rest within his crib, the young woman walked over to see that the messaged with only one name. A name she hasn't seen it quite some time. She quickly opened the letter and began to read it with curiosity:

"Dearest Lori,

I hope this letter finds you and Ardyn well. It has been a long time since I last saw you, showing how strong you had truly become since I first saw you in the Abandoned Mansion in Twilight Town. We fought hard together and yet, we had been apart even longer. Last time I saw you was about a year ago, almost two now.
You helped me after my last battle against Atticus, healing my wounds even after leaving for so long. After realizing I wasn't who I said I was. You still accepted me, showing that no matter what, you always cared about me. You have grown so much and I wish we had more time. I'll be in town tonight at my lab, I have met a young woman. A student of my brother..
It was strange, seeing her use something only my brother and myself could use. It was unique to see someone who wasn't in our bloodline to use it, though it was quite sloppy. Please, come see me tonight at Hollow Bastion, you know where. I fear this might be our last moments together...

Yours Truly,
Desmond"

Holding the paper close to her, the young woman smiled brightly before folding the paper up back into the envelope. Placing the letter in her bag, she carefully put her baby in her sling before walking out of her home. Walking down the street, she hear the sounds of birds chirping and singing as Lorina looked down at her baby boy's teal blue eyes. The vision began to fade, like the file was corrupted during her travels though with that, her vision reappeared to see the two running down the hall,"What is going on!"
"No Time to Explain! Quick! In Here!", Desmond yelled out as baby Ardyn was crying within his baby sling, Lorina holding onto her baby carefully as she watched the love of her life, who had the door opened for her, was glowing with electrical currents flowing throughout his body. Without hesitation, Lorina entered the room as she saw that she was in his secret laboratory. The screens were showing different hidden security cameras around the area which even showed one right outside the hidden door where stood the top hat wearing man of her dreams.
Pulling out the hidden long blade from his cane, the Translucent Gentlemen dashed straight toward the horde of heartless, the walls splatter with dark ooze which made Desmond look up at the wall with blood dripping from the side of his face,"What the-"
The vision began to blank out like a broken tape in a VCR, clearing back up when she was staring at the same man who held her close in bed that night. Tears of joy and yet, also tears of sorrow as she looked into the eyes of her lover's eyes one more time before her vision began to fade again. Unclearly, all she could see was the doors of the cryochamber closing in front of her, hearing Desmond's voice speak up one more time,"You'll be safe here...I love you.."

The vision becomes fuzzy yet again as she floated in the container, sleeping as her broken keyblade was lying throughout the wrecked laboratory. The only thing keeping her safe was a weapon that Desmond made for her to keep her safe, the power of the weapon keeping the container from ever be tampered with unless someone knows the correct code to set her free.

User Image

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image

.::Theme::.
One Winged Angel

"Tell me what you cherish most..."

Sephiroth descends swiftly to the floor. Landing with quiet taps of his boots, Sephiroth scanned around the room expecting to see something out of place, or someone. Aside from the opening and a bit of destruction, there was nothing out of the ordinary in the room. Masamune disappeared from his left hand as Sephiroth examined the Keyhole and it's surroundings. He awaited the arrival of the two sisters. For their sake, they better know where to look... Sephiroth had no intent of them leaving alive if this was a waste of his time.

"Give me the pleasure of taking it away..."

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:03 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira slipped to the ground first with Jezebel fast at her side; Instantly she could feel the energy of the keyhole that was powerful she looked at the portal that opened up to new worlds as she smirked though she noticed Sephoriths grumpy nature and turned away from him rolling her eyes they had one mission she supposed they would have to stay on their toes if there wasn't going to be a battle to ensue with the pair of them in fighting him and not achieving what is nescarry which is Adryn; She looked about the room she stopped after a few moments of walking midly about sensing the young boy nearby turning to Jezebel"He is close.." she said quietly"But we both know he will not be alone.." she concluded she smirked the look on the young boys face would be priceless when he opened the door to the keyhole to find not only jezebel but herself.. A wicked idea crossed her mind but she would have to make herself scarce into the shadows as to not warrant him to be scared; Turning to Jezebel she laid her hands onto the womans shoulder leaning in she whispered softly in her ear"Why dont you greet him... like an old friend.. give him the impression of welcome" she told her sister giving her a vivid purple gaze which mesermized her evil little form of trickery if Jezebel where to convince Adryn she was no threat then the woman could therefore grab the boy faster and it would be a great escape for the 3 of them;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Scythe of the Damned::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

'That sounds like a good idea, sister..", the Possessed Sorceress agreed with Xodira's idea silently, making her scythe disappear from her hands before turning away from the group. Brushing her hair behind her right ear, Jezebel began to leave the keyhole and began her travels down to greet the heroes. Meanwhile, within was her soul trapped with dark aura chains wrapping around her body along with the goddess living inside of her. Neither one of them had the energy to get out of their situation as Jezebel struggled to break free, only for her to fail. Feeling like a failure, the spirit of the sorceress body just slumped over, almost feeling like giving up as a tear dripped off her face into the void down below.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:03 pm
User Image

User Image

One Winged Angel

Sephiroth stood silent as he listened over the two sisters. Not only are they here for whomever hidden here but also someone seeking the same.
Meanwhile, he also had eyes and ears feeding him information from all around the Bastion. Sephiroth saw the Castle Entrance like a memory and an odd blue-police box nearby. A small group of Ruin's 'Root' quietly surrounded the box from behind and listened to those inside. The Wooden Devils made sure not to be seen as they could hide perfectly with the trees and were made from such. Sephiroth heard a name he recognized. 'Desmond Nanashi.' His apprentice, Valencia was close friends with an 'Atticus Nanashi' and they had fought before. A Nanashi's son was here and things started to make sense.
Sephiroth smirked in silence then turned toward Xodira. His cyan, cat-like eyes reflected his cold and cunning nature. "I will leave you and your sister to set your traps. You don't want me to scare off the mouse..." Sephiroth walked away and he disappeared from sight. He was still in the room just hiding up high, in the shadows. Sephiroth watched Xodira and their plan unfold. Quietly scheming...

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"What...what happened?", Ardyn spoke softly as he was slowly regaining consciousness, seeing that he was within a room with very little light. The only light was from the destroyed rooftop giving him the spotlight. He felt weak as he picked himself up slowly, using the railing to help him gain his balance as he stood up with weak legs. It was sometime since Sephiroth, Xodira, and Jezebel first arrived here as all of a sudden, the sun's light showed that in front of him was a woman on the floor. Her hair was silver and her outfit looked very familiar. So familiar in fact that flashes of visions filled Ardyn's mind. Visions of his father with a young woman back in the entrance hall. His father with...his mother,"....mom?...MOM?!"
He began to move forward toward her but his body was too weak as he fell back down onto the ground, stretching out his hand to try and reach her but she was too far. He began to crawl toward her, using as much strength as he could to try and reach her but he couldn't as he felt his body give out with his strength completely diminished. He just kept yelling out to her,"MOM! MOM! WAKE UP, PLEASE!"

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:46 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira watched as Seriphoth disappeared waiting for Jezebel to return with the boy she closed her eyes linking herself to Jezebel to keep the reign of control over her and make sure the job was complete it wasn't that hard to trick the younger to into following her leaving the others behind and grabbing adryn as easily as picking up a leaf off the ground; Xodira was impressed and felt empowered knowing her powers had helped to manipulate what was happening to Jezebel and causing her to do what was nescarry to carrying out Diachi's orders; This is when the wretched witch/ sorceress/ or monster as one would call. ascended from the darkness into the radiating light her high heeled shoes tapped on the planks of the wooden floor"Good job.. sister.." she cooed in delight at Jezebel's work as she brushed a soft hand over the back of her shoulders in a greeting gesture"Now that the boy is with us... let us return him to his grandfathers before the other arrive.." she then added in a soft whisper"We can't f*ck this up.. if we do it could mean our demise.." she reminded Jezebel as she slipped her hand around the womans throat in a threatening manner only to whisk it away almost as quick as she had done it; It was a timid reminder of what could happen if they had to much failure... Daichi could only be so 'forgiving';

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:57 pm
User Image

User Image

One Winged Angel

Sephiroth observed the sisters plan come to fruition. Both had secured their two targets and the Nanashi's son was the first to awaken from unconsciousness. It brought a cold grin to his lips as the boy called out to his mother with grief. Sephiroth looked to the sisters as Xodira not only praised but threatened Jezebel. She was paranoid of failure to her master and turned out the boy was Daichi's grandson. Sephiroth chuckled lightly when he saw the arm and hand of the mother move a bit. Now, is the time to show that even though they all have malicious intent for the realms. Sephiroth is no ally to Daichi. His voice spoke from the darkness with no clear direction to the source. Cold and foreboding to the two women and their captives.

"Poor sisters... Unfortunately you'll either return to your master half successful... Or not at all..."

Black feathers swirled in the air above them as Ardyn's mother began to awaken. Her eyes slightly opening to see her son's grieving face. In her heart, she knew it was him. His mother spoke Ardyn's name weakly before trying to get up, her hand reaching for him. In that moment, a black feather lightly graced her extended hand and a streak of silver light descended from the darkness above... Sephiroth landed next to Ardyn's Mother in a kneel with Masamune piercing through her back and sternum. The blade pierced through the stone floor, making it crack under her. His single black wing fanned the black feathers away. Sephiroth spoke to the mother, calmly and with no remorse. "No, your time in this world has long passed. Join the Lifestream, now knowing your son is alive... He may be with you soon enough..." Sephiroth felt her heartbeat fade through his blade and slowly withdrew it from the mother's back. Her body rested against the stone floor, lifeless.
Sephiroth smiled at Ardyn and the sisters. Their despair in whatever's to come after losing one of their targets was enough to satisfy him. Even if they so happen to escape alive. The three demons from earlier dropped down on the sisters. This will catch Xodira and Jezebel by surprise as the Baron, using it's massive, bladed arms to strike the two sisters away from each other. Then the two cybernetic Dread Knights grabbed the two sisters at the same time while they were in the air. The Knights pinned the sisters forcefully to a marble pillar of their own. One Knight held it's searing, red-hot blade to Xodira's neck. Ready to decapitate her. The other Knight that held Jezebel readied a clenched fist and was ready to beat her into the pillar. Sephiroth begins to approach Ardyn with Masamune at his side. Blood ran down it's silver edge. Sephiroth told Ardyn and the sisters, the same words he told Cloud, "Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away..." The edge of Masamune hovered over Ardyn and if he didn't act, he would be joining his mother soon...

(The demons are tough and can not be instant killed. Plan your escapes and I am willing to work with what you guys can do.)

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Watching as his mother raised her hand toward him, saying his name to him one more time gave the young boy as much hope as he could handle. That was the last thing she would ever say to her though as he was helpless with what happened next. Tears flowed down his cheeks as he was stunned to see the long katana blade striking through the back of his mother, blood splattering under her now lifeless body as the chaos started.
Somehow, through all the chaos involving Jezebel and Xodira fighting off those figures, everything was just silent as Ardyn stared straight at his lifeless mother, his heart began to beat faster...and faster. The only thing he heard was what the man with long silver hair had asked. What did he cherish most? Flashes of his friends from Mitsuki, a mentor to him, Odelia, a almost friendly sibling bond, Vincent, the man who saved his life within the titan statue, the Doctor who always gave him great advice even when he didn't listen, and Hannah...someone he cared dearly. Opening his eyes, Ardyn's eyes glowed a bright teal blue stare toward the man with the masamune. The One-Winged Angel himself.
The entire castle began to almost feel a pulsing power flowing around. Jezebel knew she had to act fast as she knew this was going to be a probability involving a second-party involved. Sooner or later, he would betray them. Smirking softly with a flirtatious giggle as she was being held up, she spoke up with a soft yet cocky voice,"...you have no idea what you had just awakened..."
All of a sudden, Ardyn's irises sharpened like fangs within his eyes as a burst of strong electric energy like a bomb in the middle of the platform. Pushing everything away to the walls, making Jezebel's body thrust through the pillar with such force before dropping down to the ground on one knee. Looking up, Jezebel saw it. She saw something incredible. Such power that she had only seen with one other person and it was purely raw power. Standing in the middle of the platform, Ardyn stood there with electricity flowing around him as scales could be shown all over his body. Standing there in a demonic form stood the youngest child of the Nanashi Clan (without katana). Standing there with a glowing version of his keyblade, Ardyn growled with a demonic undertone as he spoke up in anger,"...What I cherish most? I'm going to cherish the moment your eyes watch your life go away...YOU SON OF A B!TCH!!"

The room was shaking violently as Jezebel knew she would have to do something before things get too hectic as she turned toward Xodira. Summoning her large scythe with her right hand, she used her off hand to create a wind spell to push the Dread Knight closest to her away from her enough to gain a little bit of ground. Now on the bottom floor where the stairs lead up to the standing demonic form of Ardyn, Jezebel pointed her scythe toward the dread knight before dashing straight toward the creature, only to use a trick up her sleeve as she quickly jumped up into the air before summoning ice sickles to shoot straight down at the creature. Landing on the platform behind Ardyn, her body felt the strong push from Ardyn's raw power as she tried to fight it, trying to get closer to the Grandson of Daichi Nanashi who was only focused on the One-Winged Angel.

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:23 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
IFull BodyI

User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira found herself glaring up at Sephiroth she already had a feeling of his fickleness from the beginning but thought perhaps he was more of an observer not someone to actually do anything; Frustrated within herself she managed to get out of the mess he was in currently with the monster pinning her by the neck her cross blades came whizzing in towards the monsters neck as she began to ooze into liquid at its feet she then used her shadow magic to manipulate the darken room and slink away away from the thing watching as Jezebel managed to get out of her mess as she used her weapons as they became like active buzzsaws in the air slicing towards the monsters in at the vitals points knowing that eventually something would hit; She didnt have to have rhyme or reason with her magic when it came to such destructive weapons; the monsters would take lunges at her figure in the darkness and she would use her magic to slink around them like as sly fox that was until she heard the strange voice exit the boy turning as probably did most in the room she saw the immense power oozing from the young Nanshi causing the woman to become stunned in awe; For one so young it made even her own body shiver with delight to think would he could accomplish in 10-20 years time; Upon this she was nearly sliced in half by one of the dread knights because she had become distracted flipping back and drawing a weapon towards her she began a hand to hand combat with the monster using one of her crossblades grinding into its sword with a wicked grin as her purple eyes began to swarm into the darkness and depths feeling the powerful presence around her she found her body beginning to form and shape she knew that time was running out and that Serphiroth had unleased a powerful being but in order to smooth things over she would have to take control of the situation; Hoping to damage the Dread Knights with her weapons she would then finish them off in her dragon form causing them to be burned to a crisp if they weren't resilient to fire;

"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

One Winged Angel

Sephiroth smirked when Jezebel told him, "He had no idea what he awakened." He looked Ardyn in his bright glowing eyes and gave him a cold truth. "For his sake, I am counting on it." Just then is when Sephiroth felt a push of unrelenting force and was launched away from the boy. The One-Winged Angel corrected himself elegantly in the air and landed perfectly on his feet. His one wing redirected Ardyn's chaotic winds, keeping Sephiroth balanced. The Demon Baron was shoved away as well. The brute stabbed it's arm blade into the ground as it skid from Ardyn. Sephiroth commanded the demon not to attack the boy but help deal with the sisters. There were others here and Sephiroth had them targeted as well. The walls of Hallow Bastion began to come alive, not just from the boy's power but Ruin...
Xodira could feel a malicious Darkness in the walls around them. A Primordial God-like and many. Sephiroth and the three Demons gave off a similar energy, revealing their connection to this presence... An Evil that held hatred for both Star and Void. A hunger for all things Earth and Flesh. A thirst for the Seas and Blood of All Life... An Eater of Worlds...
Sephiroth calmly casted a protective magic on himself. An aura that will provide some protection against the boy's lightning. With that, once his hand was down to his side, Sephiroth snapped his fingers. Casting 'Shadow Flare,' on Ardyn. Five powerful black-fireballs circled Ardyn that are primed to explode but not right away. These explosives will chase Ardyn no matter how me moves/teleports. Sephiroth lunges at Ardyn incredible speed and strikes his Force barrier.
This first strike was a test, Sephiroth wasn't using his full strength in that strike. He knew that despite this burst of awakened power, Ardyn is hurting and now full of grief.  Sephiroth kept a smile before the boy. "This will be a day you will never forget... However, this is only the beginning..." Sephiroth followed up with his signature Octaslash. With each strike on Ardyn's barrier getting stronger and stronger. Making it crack. By the eighth strike, Masamune cut through Ardyn's barrier but not all the way. One of the flares exploded just then, shattering the barrier. Depending on what he does during this sequence, Ardyn will be blasted away along with Jezebel. Four of five explosives still remain and cannot be destroyed as they follow Ardyn. Sephiroth prepares to defend.

As Xodira's cross blades hurdled for the Knight, The Baron struck one of them out of the air. The Knight pushed away from Xodira as she liquefies and the other blade whizzed by, cutting off it's arm. The Dreadknight roars and no matter where Xodira slithered off to, it could still see her. Despite missing one arm it didn't stop the demon from rushing after her.
Striking at Xodira and her cross blade with it's single blade. The Baron jumps behind Xodira and rushes from behind. It's two blades slicing through the ground and towards her.

The Dreadknight that faced Jezebel was caught off guard by her wind spell. It stabbed both it's arm blades to the ground to stay stable. When it looked up was it met with 4 ice spears to it's chest. The Knight roars and pulls out the four spears from it's chest. Even though it bled, the demon became enraged from the pain. Just when Jezebel got blown away from Ardyn, the Dreadknight leaped at her and punched Jezebel back to the ground. The demon went to land on her and crush Jezebel beneath it's feet.

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 12:31 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Scythe of the Damned::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

'What the-!", Jezebel spoke before being flung backwards by the force of Sephiroth, her scythe floating away from her hand just as the dreadknight grabbed her and threw her to the ground. Groaning softly from the pain, Jezebel looked up to see the dreadknight standing above her, about ready to crush her beneath it's feat but with a smirk, she twirled her hand quickly before blowing the dreadknight a kiss just as the scythe came by, twirling around and knocking the creature away from crushing her. Giving herself a quick backflip, her outfit now having some dirt within the white fabric as she looked over at the creature that was now pinned against the wall by her scythe, giving her a chance for a free hit and she decided to make it count as she began her magical work. On the side of the podium where the dreadknight was caught, ice began to form all around it's limbs from it's legs to it's arms, only allowing the head and chest to be revealed for the sorceress to smile at. Clenching her fist, she summoned her scythe back to her off hand before casting electricity throughout the podium, giving a shocking effect to hopefully make the creature stunned. She just looked at the creature, flipped it the bird before thrusting the scythe in a spiral motion the head and torso slowly. Like a saw blade cutting through wood only blood was splattering everywhere except on her, almost like the blood didn't want to go near her as he scythe stopped spinning. Pulling out her weapon, she turned around as she looked up toward Ardyn who was having a fight of his life,"Ardyn...I need to get him out of here.."
As the room came to life from not only Ardyn's power but also the power of a dark force unknown to him, the young boy in his demonic form was doing the best he could as the shield began to break. Sephiroth's masamune and his octaslash, Ardyn's shield did finally break when one of the black fireballs exploding, making Ardyn vulnerable as the four of the five explosives still remained around him. Shaking violently, the deviltrigger form of Ardyn lifted up his left hand right about ready to strike with electricity only to feel the explosive power of the Shadow Flare pushing away. He had to do what he could as he used his ultima keyblade to defend as it exploded, pushing him down to the ground. Fallen straight into the cement, creating a crater big enough for him, Ardyn was back to his normal form but his hair was now white. Laying there, asleep was the grandson of Daichi as his keyblade was stabbed into the ground, broken into two pieces before fading off into purple flashes of light. The battle was done and Ardyn was defeated but before the battle was going to end, Jezebel got back up from being knocked down as she yelled out,"Xodira! WE NEED TO GO!!"
Grabbing Ardyn with one hand, a portal appeared of dark aura as Jezebel and a unconscious Ardyn ran through it. The Shadow Flare tried to follow them but this wasn't going to work as once it tried to go to the portal, the portal's magic barrier defended itself long enough to close the itself, making the attack no longer follow the young boy. Jezebel and Ardyn was gone for they were traveling toward a different realm.
The realm of Mount Olympus.

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GueniverOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers